Chapter 7 (Bonus)

A/N I'm going on this sort of semi-hiatus till holidays. I have a lot of preparations to do, exams at school. So I'm leaving you with my most favorite chapter ever. Word count reaches 4k! Enjoy Iwaizumi's and Oikawa's backstory. Comment lots bc I'm a slut for comments k bye!

About 10 years ago...

"Hajime, come here for a second" his father called him. Iwaizumi slowly made his way to the hall.

"Yes, father?" he bowed a little before looking up. His father and his mother were looking quite happy, and it was probably a good sign.

"You are 18 now, and we think that it's time for you to look for someone, who will share the throne of this kingdom with you" his father spoke.

Ah, Iwaizumi knew that this will come sooner or later. He didn't exactly want to marry yet, but he had to follow the rules, didn't he?

"I though that the last ball proved that there is no woman in this kingdom that interests me" Iwaizumi said in a serious tone, hoping that his parents will leave him alone.

"Who said that you have to choose a woman from this kingdom? Who said it has to be a woman? Hajime, you're free to choose whoever you want. You are strong, responsible and trustworthy, the kingdom loves you. Once you become a king, you'll go down in history as the best king of Iwaizumi kingdom, but you need a companion to support you" his father explained. Iwaizumi nodded, not being able to speak, he didn't exactly expect this.

"I'll... I'll travel then, to find the one. Is that okay with you?" Iwaizumi suggested. His father walked up to him and placed his hand on Iwaizumi's shoulder.

"Of course. Now get going before someone snatches you love away" his father chuckled and smiled at his son. Damn, Iwaizumi could see the assurance in his eyes.

And so prince Iwaizumi Hajime went out on a journey. He took money with him, a rough map and left thd kingdom.

He was feeling free.

His first stop was the kingdom of Hinata. He had to travel through lush forests until he reached a small kingdom, it's orange flags were a symbol of the prince. He was let into the kingdom, he met the king, he met their adorable little son Shoyo and his friend Tobio. Yet, he didn't see anyone that would make his heart skip a beat.

Next up, was the Haiba kingdom. Iwaizumi had been dying to go there as his father had told him billions of stories about it's beauty. And hell, he wasn't lying. Built in between the mountains, surrounded in dense pine forests, covered in pure white snow stood a kingdom.

Iwaizumi took his time exploring it, meeting the locals and buying a few things. He even stopped by a local pub to eat, the people there were more than amazed by Iwaizumi and his stories.

The word there travelled fast and soon the knights came to escort Iwaizumi to the castle.

He saw a handful of stunning women and men, yet the one wasn't there.

He met the king. He was cheerful and nice to Iwaizumi, he met his children. His daughter Alisa, who was 12 at the time, was so impressed by Iwaizumi that she stated that she wants to marry him, although it was a joke Iwaizumi was still happy. His son, Lev, caught Iwaizumi's eye by how reckless he was. He even stole his fathers crown and ran around the castle.

"He'll need someone with a strong sense of responsibility in the future" Iwaizumi told the king.

Once he left the Haiba Kingdom, he headed for the Yaku Kingdom.

He knew the kingdom, he had visited it before, and so he was met with respect and love. He spent a night there aswell, since the king suggested he did.