Play Me Like The Drums {Ashto...

By 5soswriterx

❝Bad boy but oh so good lips❞ ashton irwin punk au More

Play Me Like The Drums {Ashton Irwin/5SOS Fanfic}
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six

Chapter Twenty Three

8.4K 244 39
By 5soswriterx

Hey everyone! 

I hope you all have had a great Christmas and break and have an amazing New Years 

I uploaded my Mikey fanfic so please continue to check that out! 

Enjoy! 

-

Ashton's POV

 I woke up with a splitting headache, damn hangover. I felt the warm presence of a body on the other side of the bed, Renna. I smiled to myself and turned around, wrapped my arms around her waist, and pulled her closer. 

"Get the fuck off of me!" I heard Renna snap, but it wasn't Renna's voice. 

I opened my eyes to see a blonde haired girl glaring at me, she looked like Renna but Ren was far more beautiful. She was more beautiful than anyone. 

"We agreed to be over and that's it and now you're trying to spoon me!" She spat as she got up from my bed, in nothing but her underwear and started to shrug on her jeans.

"Wait, what did we do exactly?" I said and then looked down at myself, I was naked except for my boxers. I got a sick feeling in my stomach.

She just rolled her eyes and threw her sweatshirt on. As she opened my bedroom door she turned around and said "We fucked." 

A couple seconds later I heard my front door open and shut. I felt sick, and not just from the hangover. 

I had slept with that girl. What would Renna think? I could never tell her, she would never figure out. But I knew if I did that I was just digging my hole deeper. We wern't even together, why does it feel like i've dibe wrong to her? Technically I havm't done anything wrong, she left last night, not me.

No, I couldn't but the blame on her. Not this time. I was wrong, not her. My heart ached to have her here. To hold her, to hold her hand, to kiss her neck. Show her the affection I've always been too scared to show her. I didn't deserve her, and she knew that. But yet she still stayed next to me, through all the shit I did to her. Why did she stay, something I've always wondered. 

I knew if I had any chance to make Renna not hate me, if she already dosn't, is to tell her the truth. It would hurt her, so much, and like always I would be the reason for that hurt. God why am I such an ass? 

I picked up my phone and dialed Renna's number. One ring, two, three, damnit Renna pick it up. After the fifth ring I heard her wary voice.

"What do you want?" I heard her voice, her amazing voice. I could tell she was trying to sound angry but her voice wavered and I knew she just had a battle with herself to answer the call or not.

"I, I need to talk to you. It's very important." 

"Ashton. I don't want to hear any of you're bull-"

"It's none of that. Renna please, I need to tell you this." I cut her off. 

There was silence.

"I'll be there in fifteen minutes."

She agreed. She agreed, I really would have to tell her.

I got out of bed and decided to take a quick shower. Once I was done I got dressed in some sweatpants and a tanktop. I stood pacing in the living room, just waiting for the soor to swing open. This feeling of guilt was killing me, my stomach hurt and so did my head. Why couldn't she be faster? 

Then there was a quiet knock on my door. I went to open it and saw her there. Her straight hair down, cascading to her middle back. She wouldn't meet my eyes, she just shouldered past me into my apartment. 

"What do you want. I'd like to get this over with." 

I wanted every inch of her, I wanted to know everything about her, I wanted Renna. But she would probably never want to see me again after what Im about to tell her. 

"I don't know how to say this so I'm just going to." I swallowed and looked at her, I wanted to kiss her so badly. 

"After you left last night, I went to a party and got drunk and I found someone who looked a bit like you."

Renna was looking at me now, a puzzled look on her face.

"And we started making out and I took her home."

"No. No." Renna's voice barley came out a whisper. She had her hand over her mouth, her eyes filling up with tears.

There was complete silence in the room. I looked at the floor, I coulnd't see her and face what I've done. 

"How could you!" She yelled, it echoing over ever wall in my apartment. "How could you?" She sobbed. 

I finally looked at her, she was glaring daggers at me, with her eyes filled with water. Her jaw was clenched and so where her fists by her side. She didn't say anything, and when I didn't she started walking towards the door. I couldn't let her leave. I grabbed her wrist. She turned around and pushed me in the chest, surprisingly hard.

I fell back on the ground, taking Renna with me. I hit the wood and she landed on top of my chest. She looked down at me, her beautiful blue eyes filled with hatred for me. But even right now I could feel the tension between us. She wanted to kiss me as badly as I wanted to kiss her, maybe even more. But she just shook her head, a tear landing on my tanktop. 

"You slept with her." She whispered. 

She placed her arms on the sides of me, about to push up so she could get up. I grabbed her waist and flipped her over, now I was on top of her.

"Don't leave me." I wispered. I had one of my hands holding her two arms above her head, the other hand on her chest. "Don't" 

"Give me a reason not too." 

"Because I can't stop thinking about you. You're all I can think about and all I want is you. Every inch of you, I want to have you. More than you could ever know." 

"I know." She was looking right at me. "I know."

I let go of her arms and let her stand up. She walked to the door and placed her hand on the handle.

"Don't." Don't leave me." 

"Why?" 

"Beacause, I-" 

Was I really going to say it?

"Because I'll miss you." 

"Goodbye Ashton." She said and opened the door and was gone.

And all I could do was watch her go.

Renna's POV 

Walking out of that apartment, when all of my heart and soul wanted him, was one of the hardest things I've done. For a second I thought he was going to say he loved me, but that was crazy for me to ever think that. Ashton was Ashton and there's no way in a million years he would say that to anyone, especially me. 

But walking away from him was something I had to do. He couldn't think he could do whatever he wanted to me and I wouldn't leave him. I wanted to kiss him so bad when we where on the floor but I knew if I did then I would be his yet again. I had to keep myself together. 

I was walking back to my dorm when a car pulled up on the curb beside me. It was Luke. 

"You need a ride?" He asked and I said yes. I just didn't trust myself to be alone right now. 

I got into the passenger seat and Luke got back onto the road. 

"Where are you leaving from?" He asked.

"Ashton's place." I said and realized how wrong that sounded. My hair and clothes where messy and wrinkled from the fall. 

Luke raised and eyebrow and gave me a smirk.

"Nothing happened you shit head." I said and he laughed. 

"He sure does like you." 

"Me? You sure you don't have me mistaken."

"One hundred percent positive. When he talks about you or someone mentions your name at band practice his eyes light up in a way I have never seen before. Sure he's had his girlfriends but there's something different when he talks about you."

"Really?" I asked, disbelief coursed through me. 

"Hell yeah. He likes you, a lot Renna."

I wanted to tell Luke to turn the car around but I had to keep my ground and not give up. 

Why was this so hard?

-

Thanks for reading!

Leave your comments on what you thought about this chapter haha :-)

Next upload soon! ily 

Please 

-Vote

-Comment

-Fan

(Songs: Damned if I do ya- All time Low, Kiss me- Ed Sheeran, Caraphernelia-Pierce the Veil ft. Jeremy McKinnon, King for  day- Pierce the veil ft kellin bby :-), Low- Sleeping With Sirens, Props and Mayhem- Pierce the Veil, You're gonna go far kid- The Offspring) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 117 19
261K 7.3K 46
𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧. 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙮, 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 ?