His Diamond. Her Rock

By njspeaks

Zion Marley just got her dream job fresh out of college as a Human Resource Assistant. She has been working h... More

Ain't No Way
Let it Flow
Love at First Glance?
The Besties
Pour it Up Pour it Up
Work Work
So Anxious
In This Club
I Don't Like To Share
You Cold.
I'm not His Girlfriend
Mean Flirt
Friends?
Baby Mama
Prude
Halo
The Aftermath
Good Idea?
I Take His Ass to Red Lobster
Big Bro
No Matter What
Ca(o)raline
Acceptance
Hickies and Turtlenecks
Sensitive
Best Birthday Ever
Limp
Meet the Rents
That Ex
Act Right
I Like Drama
Family Introductions.
Daddy Issues
Don't Trip
Attitude Problem
Chano for Mayor
You Better
The Thug or Navy Boy
Three Months Ago
Forever and Always
I'm not His Girlfriend (Remake)
I'm His Diamond
Epilogue Part 1
Epilogue Part two: The End
Update 1 (The Blanket)
Update 2 HDHR
New Book Alert!

Grimy

7.8K 374 34
By njspeaks

After taking him to the music museum we came back to his house to get ready for the night out. AJ, Naomi, and I planned his birthday bash at one of the hottest clubs in the city. Its actually the same one we met at. He was in his closet perfecting his outfit and I was on his bed stuck in his phone.

"Baby... Baby?" I looked up at him briefly, concern etched his face.

"Hmm?" I went back to his phone.

"I been calling your name for the past 5 minutes. What are you doing on my phone?" He snatched his phone out my hand and looked at the screen. All day people have been talking about me online after he posted and tagged me in the picture from this morning. Calling me fat and ugly, and how I don't deserve him. Telling me that I was a basic ass bitch and I wasn't going to last long once he really gets famous. There were a few nice comments but most of them were just rude. And I know it's going to get worse if I go out tonight.

"I don't think I should go out with you tonight. I'mma just stay here and curl up with Bella and watch movies." He looked down at me like I was crazy.

"What the fuck? No, we not finna stop cause these people wanna be hateful. Listen I have told you this a million times and I will tell you a million more. I think you are perfect for me. You are everything I have ever wanted in a woman. How they feel about you doesn't affect my feelings for you in the slightest. Don't let them get your head down baby girl because at the end of the day I'm laying down next to you at the end of the day, everyday. So we are going to go out, cause my girl looks bad as fuck, and I want the world to see, that I love her no matter what." I teared up as he lifted me up off the bed and wrapped his arm around me. "Yo don't cry you know that hurts me when you cry." He wiped my tears away and pressed his lips to mine; he then slapped my ass and sent me into the closet to start getting ready.

1 hour later.

"Why my baby look so fucking good." I said as I walked down the stairs to meet KB in the living room, the car was out front and we were ready to go. He stuck his tongue out and did a spin. I rubbed my hands down the front of his outfit and pressed my lips against him.

I then leaned up to his ear and said, "You got me so wet right now." His eyes widened.

"For real. We don't have to go to the club. Lets stay in." He started taking off his shoes.

"Baby we worked so hard for this. You have to go see it." He rolled his eyes and opened the door.

"Such a fucking tease." He muttered under his breath. I smiled to myself and walked out the door behind him. It didn't take us long to get to get to the party. Paparazzi lined the side of the street much more than the last time we were here. I shrunk in my seat and gave puppy eyes to KB.

"Nope, sit your ass up and lets go." I sighed and slid out the car. I grabbed his hand and shielded my body behind his. I hate all the flashes so I just kept my head down and followed him in. We walked straight to the VIP section. We met up with Naomi and AJ. A few of KB's sibling were there. Jenny who now works at my job. Elijah who is 21 and is constantly hitting on me. 

Lilly, she is 22 we have gotten pretty close since she spends a lot of time with KB when she isn't finishing up her senior year at FSU.

 And Lashawn who is 35 but acts like he is 21 years old.

I walked up to Jenny and Lashawn and gave them a hug. Lilly and I did our little handshake that we came up with a couple weeks ago. I knew not to approach Elijah without KB next to me, but I couldn't be rude.

"Wassup babymama." I rolled my eyes and tried to give him a side hug, but he just pulled me into him completely. I felt my body being ripped from his.

"Why you gotta do this little bro? You think I won't fight you in this club, but I will. Step off my girl." They mugged each other for a few seconds then busted out laughing, dapped each other up and hugged. I rolled my eyes and went to sit with Naomi and Lilly.

"So I heard you finally gave my brother a chance." Lilly looked at me while she sipped her drink. I blushed and rolled my eyes.

"How did you find out, the media?"

"No that nigga called me this morning while you were doing something. He was so happy, I swear he sounded like he was going to cry. Okay maybe not cry but he was happy." She smiled at me. "I'm so happy he found you. You guys are like perfect for each other, when you aren't being stupid."

"Yeah, now it's your turn. How are things going with Matt?" Lilly is KB's half-sister on his mom's side and her dad is white. So she decided to try dating a white boy from her school.

"Fuck him. He so grimy. I knew I couldn't date white boys, they dicks be as small as their egos." Naomi busted out laughing.

"I thought you liked him what happened." Naomi asked her curiously.

"I caught this boy fucking some little freshmen in the backseat of his car. OUTSIDE my dorm. Then when I approached him about it. He said I wasn't women enough and that I was too pro black for him. Talking about he needs a girl that submits not talks back."

"Wow, you serious?" I looked at her wide eyed.

"Yeah man, but its okay cause my other half-brothers Todd and Brandon jumped him after I told them what happened. Haha, they white as fuck but they stand up for me no matter what."

"Girl, hook me up with one of them. AJ claim he hood but he hasn't been back home since they moved up here 5 years ago." Naomi mugged AJ from across the room, he blew kisses back.

"Shut up Ni, we all know you love that boy." Lilly said as she started twerking in her seat, as Come Thru by Jaquees came on.

"Let's go dance Lilly!" We walked to the dancefloor and started dance together. We were enjoying ourselves and no one messed with us which was even better. About two songs in, I saw KB climbing into the dj booth.

"Aye, can I get your attention for a bit. I know we came to party so I am not going to make this too long I just wasn't to thank a few people. My siblings who came out to celebrate with me. I know there are much more of us scattered throughout the U.S. but y'all been down for me since day one, I'm so happy to be surrounded by your love. I want to thank by best friend AJ and my PR manager in training Naomi, for making this ride into fame and success as easy as possible. Y'all are the best hands down." Everyone cheered for them. He made eye contact with me and smiled.

"I also want to thank my babygirl, my bestfriend, my girlfriend, for being the kind hearted person she is and encouraging me to be the best that I can be. It means so much to me that we meet and I know it was fate that brought us together. I'm so happy to spend my 25th birthday with you pretty lady. I love you."

"I love you too big head!" I shouted at him he cheesed hard.

"Alright guys! I got another surprise. I wrote a song and I want to share it with you." He walked onto stage as AJ switched places with the original dj.

You wanna know just where I'm at

Well let me tell you 'bout it

I put my city on the map

But let me tell you 'bout it

They tryna say I can't come back

Ay let me tell you 'bout it

Man fuck them nigga I come back

Ay let me tell you 'bout it

I wanna tell you 'bout it

Hands up, everybody run

Cole outside and he say he got a gun

Niggas like "man that's what everybody say"

Go and pop the trunk and everybody dead

Everybody scared of the nigga

Aware that the nigga is better

All my bitches the pick of the litter

Never bitter

Niggas is faker than anime

Me I never hate, get cake like Anna Mae, woah

Eat the cake bitch, eat the damn cake

Fuck good nigga we demand great

Order Dominoes and she take off all her clothes

Nigga you know how it goes, make the pizza man wait

The best kept secret

Even hoes try and keep it and I leak the damn tape

Rest in peace any nigga want beef

Even secret service couldn't keep the man safe

I said to the window, to the wall

My nigga ride when I call

Got bitches all in my mind

Fuck nigga blocking my shine

I know the reason you feel the way

I know just who you wan' be

So everyday I thank the man upstairs

That I ain't you and you ain't me

Get off my dick, woah

(Get the fuck off my dick)

Get off my dick, woah

(Get the fuck off my dick nigga)

Get off my dick, bitch, woah

(Get the fuck off my dick)

Get off my dick, woah

You're welcome...

As always, Comments, Suggestions, and Constructive Criticism is always welcome!!!

Until next time 😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 517 28
'I couldn't stop myself. I placed my hand on his bare chest. His caramel skin melted underneath my touch. He was hot, so hot. I put my other arm ar...
11.6K 434 51
"We shouldn't do this-- I'm leaving in a few months." "What better time to start than now." "I thought I was just a music nerd to you." "You're not...
242K 9.3K 41
As a young girl she was only happy. Not a care in the world or insecurity to worry about. She was a bigger girl and was teased when she reached 3rd g...
3.7K 103 36
𝗔𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲 𝗦𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗿𝘀 ↬ she's your basic, molded into the background, type girl. She does everything she can to stay unseen. The only people she...