Senran Kagura: Path Towards L...

By Rekxyen

Meet Lucian. A kind-hearted boy but was abused by girls his age, and has a hard time dealing with it, meaning... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Uneasy Encounters with the Hanzo Girls
Chapter 3: Elemental Training, Darkness Awakening? Who's on the move?
Chapter 4: Summoning, New Techniques, Kitty Training?
Chapter 5: Dreams of Despair? Elemental Prowess! Encounters at the Hot Spring.
Chapter 6: Guys stay chill, while girls get rowdy? Unknown Premonition!
Chapter 7: Hidden Agenda's, First Mission, Evil Envelops, Genius Shines!
Chapter Special: A very lewd, yet weird Christmas.
Chapter 8: Chains of Torture, Uncontrolled Impulses Surge!
Chapter 9: Origin of Light and Darkness, Ties of Love? When to awaken?
Chapter 11: Bonding, The Plan Begins!
Chapter 10: Forest of Graves, Facing your own demons? Lucian awakened.
Chapter 10.5: Valentine Day Special. Path towards future Love?
Chapter 12: Empty Words, Imprisoned Light
Chapter 13: No Closure, Two sides of Lucian. A Maid that Heals the Heart.
Chapter 14: Deal with the Devil's Clown, Strength of Hate, Training once again
Beginning of the Hebijo Arc, and new ideas along with Season 2 Choices
Spread the word people!
Chapter Short: Does Asuka know about it? About what?
Chapter Special: Sickness leads to Trouble. Lucian's Nurse?
Halloween Special: Treat or Horror?
Yandere Tales? New Senran Story
Chapter 15: Controlling the Power, Hibari's Request? Hanzo Academy Invaded
Chapter 16: Hibari's Fight, Ikaruga's Fury, & Yagyu's Mentality.
Chapter Special: Lucian's Birthday, Memory's Outcome.
Chapter 17: Yagyu's Mentality Part 2, Insanity Drive, Hibari vs Yagyu!
Chapter 18: Yagyu's Nightmare, Distrust Among The Group, A Sin of the Past.
Thank you guys. 22k reads. Reason why I made this fanfic.
Halloween Special 2: Katsuragi...why? Miracle or Treat?
Chapter 19: Fragmented Origin, Wind Training, A Sweet Side?
Christmas Special: A Baby's Surprise
Valentine's Special Lucian & Ikaruga's Date
Chapter 20: A Mere Puppet, Fear of Oneself, A Promise to Asuka, Memory Fragments
Questions that you want answered for next chapter.
Chapter 21: Rescuing Hibari, Yoma Seal Awakens.
Christmas Special: The Infection.
Chapter 22: Hanzo Girls vs Hebijo Girls Part 1: Tensions Rise & Powers Unleashed
Chapter 23: Hanzo Girls Vs Hebijo Girls Part 2: Downfall, Ancient Memories
Season 1 Finale! Chapter 24: Yoma Seal Evolved, Outcome!
Questions & Answers with Team Hanzo & Hebijo

Chapter 2: Training, and Intrusion

4.7K 55 21
By Rekxyen

Chapter 2 is out, and I hope people like the story, so far. So let's get going, I also forgot to mention I would like to know what you people think about this story, and how I'm putting a new twist to this.

Lucian's POV
'As I quickly ran away from the classroom, fearing that the other girls would try to get me, I hid in a secret compartment, that was covered by a poster.' It looks a bit cramped, but it'll have to do! 'I shoved myself in only realizing, it isn't so cramped since the wall kept going, and I saw a hidden floorboard on the ground.' (I can use this to hide so that they can't find me.) 'I quickly hid under there and waited. (Okay calm down...I used my elemental power against them, now they might hate me because I attacked them on the spot.) 'I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard footsteps coming this way.'

Kiriya: Lucian where are you?

I felt relieved as I heard Kiriya's voice, because he's the one who I can trust, aside from my parents and Hanzo that is.

(Y/n): *gets out of the hidden floorboard and out of the hidden compartment* I'm r-r-r-right here. 'As I said nervously.'

Kiriya: Why were you hiding?

Lucian: I was hiding because I attacked them. I used my wind manipulation to push the girls back that way they can't hurt me.

Kiriya: (I see so self-defense, one of the girls must've tried to communicate, or for Katsuragi's case grope, or get near him, but in turn it caused him to retaliate in defense.) I see well I was going to take you to your new room, after I was done getting everything ready I went back just to see the girls there, the class a mess, and you missing.

Lucian: I'm sorry

Kiriya: Don't be I'll see who started this. Although I have a sneaking suspicion who it is. So let's head back to class all right.

Lucian: Okay

As we walked back to class, I couldn't help but feel a dark force pulsate within me, it felt faint but had a powerful presence to it. But after a couple of seconds it went away.

Kiriya: Is there something wrong?

Lucian: No it's nothing really. 'As we approached the class, we see that it's clean, and the girls were sitting there and as I walked in they began to apologize.
'
Asuka,Ikaruga, Hibari, and Katsuragi: We're sorry

Yagyu:....

Asuka: Come on Yagyu you have to say it.

Yagyu: I haven't done anything to him, so why should I have to apologize to him, and you too Hibari. You haven't done anything wrong.

Hibari: But it's to make him feel better, and not be scared of us anymore.

Yagyu...*sigh* fine then I'm sorry too Lucian.

Lucian: (This girl is the one I shouldn't trust the most!) Um...T-T-T-T-Thank you everyone.

Kiriya: Maybe it would be best if you try to approach them and meet your new friends, what do you say Lucian?

Lucian:....O-O-O-Okay. 'I approached them slowly bit by bit, until I was near them.'

Asuka: Well, welcome to Hanzo Academy Lucian, and later we're going to give you a gift. 'Sha said with a happy cheerful tone in her voice while smiling.

Lucian: T-T-T-T-That's n-n-n-not r-r-r-really n-n-n-necessary.

Kiriya: Training will begin tomorrow, for now let's hm? 'As Kiriya turned around we see Hanzo bringing in a sushi cart that had alot of ingredients.'

Lucian: (I haven't had sushi in a long time.)

Asuka: Hi Grandpa

Hanzo: Hello Asuka, how's my favorite young granddaughter doing?

Asuka: It's been great so far, I also made a new friend.

Lucian: (I wouldn't call us friends, just yet.) And just like before the same dark force that pulsated within me began again, faint presence, but really powerful.

Hanzo: So Lucian, I can see you made new friends.

Lucian: N-N-Not really Hanzo.

Hanzo: I see, well it's best to get to know them, after all a guy like you is living the life with 5 beautiful girls!

Lucian: (I don't see how that's living the life?)

Hanzo: Anyways are you feeling hungry?

Lucian: Uh yeah sure I guess...

Hanzo: Great Asuka come help me with this please?

Asuka: Sure Grandpa! She exclaimed.

Lucian: (I bet she'll put poison, or some other stuff to kill me!) 'After the two made their sushi, I saw both of them handing out the rolls, Hanzo gave Kiriya and me our rolls while Asuka gave it to the rest, and when I saw it, the roll was enormous, and I turned to see how the girls were eating it only to be shocked at what I saw.' (I feel like the way those girls are eating that long sushi roll resembles something that is made only in privacy, and with that being said I think I may have lost my appetite.)

Lucian: Uh...I think I'll eat mine tomorrow, I'm not feeling very hungry at the moment. Kiriya do you know where the bathroom is in order for me to shower.

Kiriya: Yes it's to the left hallway, last door.

Lucian: Thank you. 'I got up and went to take a shower. (What a mess of a day! Tomorrow I hope it won't be so hectic.) 'I went to the shower and see a wall in between the boys, and girls room. However the wall doesn't connect to the ceiling to keep it closed off, but a medium-sized gap in which if a person was tall enough they can pull themselves to the other side.' (...so much for privacy.) 'I went in and began to shower.'

Ikaruga POV

I was busy focusing on Lucian, that he didn't realize I've been staring at him, and I read his body language on how he shifted from nervous, to frightened, to a bit of agitation no more of like he completely distrusts on what Hanzo and Asuka were making. Then the rolls were finished I saw that Hanzo gave Kiriya and Lucian one, while Asuka gave us ours. Then we began eating our futomaki rolls, I then saw Lucian staring at us eating our rolls. He looked very disturbed at what we were doing. We were just eating rolls, but somehow he lost his appetite after watching us eat. I found that rather odd, and then he asks to go to the bathroom to shower.

Ikaruga: (He's a mystery all right.)

Hibari: Ikaruga, Ikaruga are you okay?

Ikaruga: Huh? 'I was brought out of my musings when Hibari spoke to me.' Oh I'm fine, I was just thinking about some things.

Katsuragi: I bet you were thinking about Lucian in the shower, just think about it, him just washing his body, letting the water glide, and make that skin of his shine. He then goes down to his-

Yagyu: Katsuragi! Enough Hibari doesn't need to know the rest.

Hibari: I wanna know!

Yagyu: Hibari believe me you don't want to know.

Asuka: I still wonder why Lucian didn't eat the roll.

Ikaruga: It may have to do with all of today's events. Well I gotta take a shower it has been one heck of a day.

Asuka: Agreed let's go

Hibari, Katsuragi, Yagyu: Right.

As we went to take a shower I noticed that it has been rather quiet, I think that Lucian may have already left, but that wasn't the case when I heard Katsuragi giggling.

Katsuragi: Hehehehe so that's the type of body you got, it looks nice, oh and your di-

Lucian: Wawawawawawa PERVERT!!!!! LIGHTNING RELEASE: SPARK BARRIER!!!!

I saw that he used another element manipulation ability lightning, before it was wind and now lightning I stood there, watching Katsuragi get the shock of her life, just for peeping on him.

Yagyu: *Looks down at Katsuragi and pokes her* So are you dead yet or...

Katsuragi: Ugh *slowly gets up* That was so worth it!

Ikaruga: Katsuragi he's already frightened of us as it is, and with the stunt that you pulled twice do you want to put him through more fear.

Katsuragi: Oh come on, you'd be curious to see what his body looks like, and I bet he's curious to see what we look like naked.

Asuka: Not really

Katsuragi: Whatever I saw what I saw and I like it.

I sigh in exhaustion as to what my teammate is an uncontrollable pervert, then I saw something coming out of the gap on the side of the wall, and it hit Katsuragi in the back of the head. It was a bar of soap.

Lucian: S-S-S-Stay away from me!

I then heard the shower being turned off, and saw Lucian running out the bathroom with a towel on.

Ikaruga: (I was hoping I'd use this chance to talk to him, and get to know a little bit more about him but, that can probably wait until tomorrow.) 'I went back to my room, and I kept wondering why was he afraid of us? He wouldn't talk to us, only to Katsuragi and me but that was in order for him to make me stop approaching him and for her stop doing any perverted stuff to him. I then began to feel sleepy and slept for tomorrow's training.

Lucian POV

Lucian: Well time to begin a new day, I can't believe everything that has happened today hopefully tomorrow won't be as hectic as today's was. Time to rest up.

The next day.

I went towards the classroom but stayed away from the girls, I then saw a smoke bomb come into the room and braced myself. As the smoke bomb set off, I used my wind manipulation to blow the smoke away, and reveal the teacher Kiriya.
Kiriya: Impressive Lucian, you prepared yourself for my smoke bombs. Anyways class time to begin training.

All: Right

We went into the gymnasium area, where Kiriya told us we have to fight. I didn't want to fight any of the females, let alone the blonde but I was surprised to learn Kiriya would be my opponent.

Kiriya: All right class time to begin hand to hand combat. Asuka vs Yagyu, Ikaruga vs Katsuragi, Hibari you will wait until either of them is finished.

Hibari: Okay, but why can't I fight Lucian? 'She asked confused.'

Kiriya: If he were to fight you, then the match will be uneven. It would be either your victory or his. So I'll be his oppenent.

Katsuragi: Woah you're really gonna fight him cool!

Asuka: This I want to see!

Ikaruga: (This should be interesting)

Yagyu: Since Kiriya is fighting, I wonder what Lucian can do?

Hibari: Good luck you two!

After the girl's training Asuka lost to Yagyu, Ikaruga lost to Katsuragi, and it was Hibari to decide who would she choose, from the people who lost to be her oppenent and she picked Asuka, in which Hibari lost easily. Next came the fight the girls were waiting for. Kiriya stood at the left side of the room, while Lucian is at the right.

Kiriya: It's been quite a long time since I last fought but let's do our best all right Lucian!

Lucian: Right sensei. So how do we go about this hand to hand combat, or use our techniques?

Kiriya: Just hand to hand combat.

Lucian: All right.

3rd POV

As both of them got ready Kiriya began the attack by instantly teleporting behind him and try to chop him at the back of his head but Lucian anticipated that and grabbed the arm that was going to chop him, and throw Kiriya in front of him, where he timed his punch and hit him in the stomach, and sent him flying to the wall. Using the distance from the punch Kiriya caught himself, and launched from the wall back to Lucian. He began by throwing fast punches and delivering heavy kicks, but Lucian made sure to block every single one of them. Lucian then delivered a kick into the leg hoping it would make him fall somewhat but failed because Kiriya caught him. Kiriya then began to spin, and was ready to throw him, but Lucian kicked him in the chest causing them both to be launched back. From the original spots they were in, they now switched their positions Lucian at the left, while Kiriya on the right. Both of them gave each other one last look and charged at each other once again, only for Kiriya to punch him in the stomach, and delivering fast punches and kicks, until Lucian couldn't take anymore.

Lucian: Ow, ow, ow. Man that hurts heh. Kiriya you are one tough opponent, no wonder my father called you a rival, you have a unique fighting style similar to my father's but entirely different, that was a great match.

Kiriya: I've fought your father many times, over and over again we would fight to see which of us stronger but it will always remain in a tie. But still it was a good match. Tomorrow class we will be seeing your elemental affinity, but for now it's time to rest up for tomorrow's training.

All: Yes sir.

After leaving the gymnasium

Katsuragi: Oh man, I have never seen our teacher fight like that before, it was awesome all hand to hand combat it was quick.

Ikaruga: I agree congratulations Lucian. 'She gave me a warm smile.'

Asuka: You did really well against him. 'She said cheerfully.'

Yagyu: (Hmm. if he can do that much, then why is he afraid of us?)

Hibari: Hey Lucian can you teach me how to fight like that?

Lucian: ...u-u-u-u-uh t-t-t-thanks I guess, and maybe I could teach you sometime. 'The last part was more of a whisper.'

Katsuragi: All right let's head to the showers!

As we all went there I felt that somehow maybe they could help me break out of this fear I have, and I could feel what it's like to have people who I can call friends.

----------Meanwhile outside of Hanzo Academy on the ground

Airi: Impressive, this boy possesses strong fighting abilities, and is also an elemental genius, using both lightning and wind to course through his body, to give him an extra boost. However I doubt that he's even aware of it.

Merola: Hey sis, I found something new.

Airi: Will it help us with the mission?

Merola: Well somewhat...

Airi: Then say it.

Merola: He's afraid of girls

Airi: Afraid of girls, why is that?

Merola: Past trauma, and I find something very peculiar, he has somewhat of the same power as our leader.

Airi: You mean milady's power.

Merola: Yep something like that, power of darkness, however it's sealed, yet at the same time it's not. It runs rampant but something is holding it back.

Airi: I see, well that did prove somewhat beneficial to us, let's report this to Milady.

Merola: Aye, Aye, sis. Also that boy is very cute isn't he.

Airi:.....

Merola: C'mon sis at least give me an answer

Airi:......

Merola: Okay time for this, WATER WHIPPING TIME!!! 'She said in a sing-song voice'

Airi:.... Please concentrate on the mission sis, I'll play with you later, okay.

Merola:....okay, this mission means everything to ya doesn't it sis?

Airi: Missions before meant nothing to me I did as I was tasked and perfomed it to my abilities, this mission however is a lot more different than the last, I feel that this means something to me.

Merola: Well it all starts with that boy, and if we can convince him to join us, I get to have my fun with him.

Airi: Why didn't you play with Ghori, or Hikaraya?

Merola: Those two are somewhat boring Ghori is off doing missions having the time of his life, while Hikaraya everytime I try to talk to him, or try to play with him, he would always say, "Child that has yet to mature, be thou kind as to not taint perfection that is mine." Arrgh he's so irritating, I don't see why she even made him join in the first place.

Airi: Milady knows what she is doing, and if there is someone we don't need in our group we kill them simple as that so if his usefulness is at an end then you are free to do with as you wish sis.

Merola: Yay although I would like to play with that boy within the Hanzo group, he seems somewhat nice without that fear of girls shtick going for him.

Airi: Yeah, Well we gotta stay focused on the mission, but for now time to report.

After that, they soon left the area vanishing without a trace, in order to report back to her.

(A/n): Yeesh writer's block can be such a pain, also sorry for not uploading on the day I was supposed to I got preoccupied with Thanksgiving and the Black Friday deals. But for now that's it for this chapter. Please let me know if you like this story, and I will continue to write more chapters in this. But for now good morning, afternoon, or evening whatever time you're reading this. So long and Good Luck. Rekxyen out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 270 22
It's been a whole month since Yukio became an official Shinobi, and nothing important has happened during that time. Now that Yukio has gotten strong...
5 1 5
Synopsis She was Born a Slave in a barbaric and savage world. All she has is her unique thinking of asking about her life. A trait that is seemingly...
67.4K 3.4K 43
"Your next hunt is in twelve minutes, Prince Naruto. The vampires are scared so, they should be easy prey." Amy, his werewolf assistant explained exc...
3.1K 38 19
Erik and Clarkson are high school sophomores. Erik is an intellectually disabled teen with a horribly abusive family. He lives each day in fear of wh...