Mirror Image

By cupcakediamondx

Michael and Mike are twins. They look exactly alike but they couldn't be more different from one another. Mik... More

MJ Fantasy ~ Mirror Image ~ Part 1
MJ Fantasy ~ Mirror Image ~ Part 2
MJ Fantasy ~ Mirror Image ~ Part 3
MJ Fantasy ~ Mirror Image ~ Part 4
MJ Fantasy ~ Mirror Image ~ Part 5
MJ Fantasy ~ Mirror Image ~ Part 6
MJ Fantasy ~ Mirror Image ~ Part 7
MJ Fantasy ~ Mirror Image ~ Part 10
MJ Fantasy ~ Mirror Image ~ Part 11
MJ Fantasy ~ Mirror Image ~ Part 12
MJ Fantasy ~ Mirror Image ~ Part 13
MJ Fantasy ~ Mirror Image ~ Part 14
MJ Fantasy ~ Mirror Image ~ Part 15
MJ Fantasy ~ Mirror Image ~ Part 16
MJ Fantasy ~ Mirror Image ~ Part 17
MJ Fantasy ~ Mirror Image ~ Part 18
MJ Fantasy ~ Mirror Image ~ Part 19
MJ Fantasy ~ Mirror Image ~ Part 20
MJ Fantasy ~ Mirror Image ~ Part 21
MJ Fantasy ~ Mirror Image ~ Part 22
MJ Fantasy ~ Mirror Image ~ FINAL PART
Mirror Image ~ THANK YOU!! ♡
MJ Fantasy ~ Mirror Image ~ Part 8 (republished!!!)

MJ Fantasy ~ Mirror Image ~ Part 9

1.6K 75 18
By cupcakediamondx

~ Michael's point of view ~ 

To my surprise, I fell asleep pretty fast, even though I was worried sick about Mike. I haven't heard from him since I left his place after he pretty much threw me down on the floor. . . I still can't believe that he did that . . . I will go by his place as soon as I got ready for work.

I just took a shower and got dressed. It's 10:30am and I'm getting ready to leave in a second. I shove a huge piece of carrot cake in my mouth while putting on my shoes. Even though I think I had a good night sleep, I still feel like sleeping for another hour or two. . .

Whenever I'm worried about something it's hard for me to fully relax and fall asleep. I'm never really asleep when there is something on my mind. That's me . . . I can't help it. . . especially when it comes to my family . . . I can't close my eyes and fall asleep knowing that my brother is out of control. . . I mean, who knows what he did last night after I left? . . who knows? . . I don't trust him one bit. He's not himself. . . not when he's on drugs. . . . today I will break it to him and tell him that I want him to move in with me. . . 

AT THE HOSPITAL . . .

"Good morning Doctor Jackson" - "Morning everybody" I walk into my first patients room and take a seat. "Hello Andrea. . how are you feeling today?" She looks up at me with her big, cute eyes. Andrea is a 9 year old little princess. She hurt herself on both legs at dance practice and will not be able to walk for at least two weeks. "When will I be able to dance again Doctor Michael?"

I brush my fingers down her leg and give a little pressure while doing so. "Outch!!" Her eyes fill up with tears. "Did that hurt you, Andrea?" She nods with a tear rolling down her cheek "Yes, that hurt . . not as much as it did before but it still hurts"

I take her hand and give her a comforting smile. "Very soon you will be able to dance again . . I'm very sure of that, you know why? the hospital fairy told me!" She smiles "The hospital fairy? there's a fairy here?" - "Yes . . she watches over all the patiens. . she makes everybody feel better"

Right this second the door opens "Doctor Jackson, new patient in room 104! you're needed as soon as possible" - "I'll be right there, thanks!" I look back at little Andrea and pinch her in the cheek "I will tell the hospital fairy to come by tonight and put something under your pillow while you sleep . . ok?" She smiles big. "A present? from the hospital fairy?"

"Yes! . . alright Andrea, I got to visit someone else now,
I will be back later to check on you, alright?"

"Okeey"

I walk out and head straight to room 104. . one of my nurses runs up to me "Here are the papers Doctor Jackson" - "Can you tell me something about the patient?" - "Umm yes . . umm . . it's Misses Allen, I think . . or, or Ullen. . ummm"

"Could you please tell me why the patient is here? some information?!" - "Umm . . I'm not completely sure. . ummm. ." I stop in the middle of the hallway and give her a serious look. "I wanna know the name of the patient, their age and I wanna know WHY the patient is here, I don't wanna walk into the room knowing nothing Leah!! that's your job to inform me!" She swallows hard

"Yes, Doctor Jackson! I'm sorry . . ." 

I walk inside "Hello, I'm Doctor Michael Jackson, and I will be taking care of you" The nurse in the room helps the patient get comfortable on the bed. "I hurt my back Doctor Jackson, I'm hurting so bad. . it got to the point where I couldn't even stand anymore. . there is something going on and it scars me so much" - "Alright . . May I ask you to take off your top so I can take a look?"

"Yes, of course" The woman takes off her sweater and slowly lays down on her stomach. She's around 40 years old. I run my hand down her spine, giving a little pressure while moving from her neck, down to the small of her back. "Can you tell me where it hurt the most? where do you feel the deepest pain?" - "Right in the middle . . right there . . yes . . ouuuutch!"

"Alright . . . I will take a look at the shoulder region now and I
want you to tell me where you think the pain is also clearly noticable"  

Door opens . . . One of my nurses walks in with a phone in her hands. "Doctor Jackson, important call for you!" - "I will call back as soon as I get time, could you please ask for the number and write it down for me? you can't just walk in and hand me a phone when I'm busy with a patient!"

"Ummm. . but I was informed the phone call is important" I turn around and give her a look. "Leah! do what I just told you and please leave the room!" - ". . . FINE! . . . asshole"

She whispered it but I heard every single letter of that last word. "LEAH!" She turns back around.
"Yea?" - "LEAVE! I want you to go home!"

"What?! why?" - "The asshole wants you to leave the hospital!!" She walks out of the room angrily. . . 18 years old and acting like a 10 year old . . . unbelievable . . . "I'm awfully sorry for the interruption!" - "Oh that's ok doctor . . it's perfectly fine" 

~ Mike's point of view ~

Damn . . Michael got angry at that girl for wanting to hand him the phone . . . I just took a shower and got ready. . . I had a terrible head ache when I woke up but I'm feeling better now. Yesterday evening was crazy and I can't believe how rough I was on Kelly . . . .

I feel bad now, I really do. . . The cocain gave me all kinds of energy and most of all power . . negative power to be honest . . . I felt like killing someone. . . first you feel on top of the world and then slowly but surely you feel like ripping it all apart . . . . I'm glad she got out of the car and ran away . . . . . I couldn't control myself . . . lord knows what I would've done to her if she stayed . . . .

I just hope she doesn't call the cops on me, which she most likely will do . . . . DAMMIT. I hope I will get away with this . . . I really, really hope so. . . . I know Michael will help me. . . he always does. . . I know I can count on him.

( phone rings ) . . . 

"Hello?" 

"Mike . . you called? . . is everything ok?"

"Yea sure . . . just wanted to ask what's up"

"Mike, I'm working . . that's what's up . . ."

"When are you gonna be home tonight?"

"I don't know. . it will be late for sure . .
I have a lot of patiens today . . why?"

"I'm just asking . . . maybe we can grab a bite to eat at lunch time"

"You know what? that's good . .
I want you to come because I wanna talk to you about something"

"About what?!"

"You'll see . . it's nothing bad . . I just wanna talk to you,
be at the hospital at 2:30pm, alright?"

"Alright . . . bye!"
___________________________

AT THE HOSPITAL 

I just arrived at the hospital . . . "Hey, where's my brother?" - "Hi Mike . . he's in his office" - "Thanks shorty!" I walk up to Michael's office . . he's sitting there drinking coffee while eating a salad . . only Michael drinks coffee while eating a salad. "I brought Kentucky Fried Chicken, what the hell are you eating a salad for?"

"FYI, I like salad and that stuff is not good for you" - "Why?! chicken is a good choice of meat . . why is it bad?!" - "YOU EAT IT LIKE EVERYDAY. . . eat healthy, will ya?! I don't want you to be in this hospital with heart problems in a few years"

"Dude . . chill . . grab a wing and chill!!" 

We eat a few pieces while sitting there in total silence . . what is it that Michael wants to talk to me about? I'm sure it's about the drug use and I'm so not in the mood to talk about that . . . . "Mike listen. . I've been thinking a lot lately . . . and I think I would feel a lot more comfortable with you living at my place" - "HAHA, WHY?"

"Because I kinda wanna keep an eye on you . . ." - "You wanna keep an eye on me? why? . . why would you wanna do that? because of the drugs?!" - "Yes . . . I want you to move in with me . . for a few weeks, maybe a couple months . . . you know how I feel about all this, Mike . . you know it!"

"Michael . . . I'm a grown man, I know what I do!! I don't need to live with my brother so he can take care of me . . I don't need nobody to take care of me. . . ok?! . . I'm not a fucking drug addict . . . I was simply trying it out a few times. . there is nothing for you to worry about" 

"Nothing for me to worry about? . . you threw me down on the floor! . . you never did that before!!" - "I threw you down on the floor? stop lying . . I would never do that!" - "YES you did! . . you threw me down, I still have a black elbow . . . Mike you were out of control . . you weren't yourself!"

"Dude, what are you even talking about?! of course I am myself . . I didn't throw you down on the floor, you are making this shit up to scare me but it's not working, baby!"

"Why should I make this up?!! you grabbed me and you literally threw me down!! I was shocked . . I left not even 5 seconds after . . . you scared me! you hurt me with that action . . more than you could think!! ok?! . . I spent the night lying awake asking myself tons of questions . . I'm worried about you! THAT'S why I want you to move in with me!" 

"I'm not moving in to your place so you can keep an eye on me! . . how do you think this makes me feel?!" Michael laughs "Wanna know how I feel?!! huh?!!!" The door opens . . one of Michael's nurses walks in "Doctor Jackson I'm here to . . ." - "MINDY! I'm having lunch . . can't you see? I'm EATING!" - "Wow . . you're in a grumpy mood"

"PARDON ME?!" - "Ummm. . . nothing!" She rushes out of the office. . . . Michael rubs his eyes and leans back in his chair. "Mike . . please, stay at my place. . just grab some of your stuff and move in with me . . . please . . just do me the favor!!" - "WHY? I DON'T GET WHY!"

"Because I want to have you near me . . . . I'm really not in the mood to keep talking, I'm just so done with this day . . . I want it to end and I wanna come home to you sitting on my couch . . . ok?" 

11:30PM

I'm sitting here eating a sandwich . . . at exactly 11:32 the door opens and Michael walks in. He just came home from work. . . . "Hey Mike, I see you decide to come . . I'm glad" Michael takes off his coat and shoes and sits down on the couch next to me.

"I'm glad you're here . . I really am" - "Yea me too . . not so bad here, your house smells good and it's actually clean here . . why wouldn't I wanna stay here?" Michael laughs . . .

"Yea I can see how that would make you wanna stay here" - "I ordered pizza. .  are you in?" - "No . . thank you, I already ate on my way home" . . . 

"Hey Michael . . what's this note on your coffee table. . Gummybear children's house? why did you write that down? am I missing something?" I look at it and smile. "Ohh . . no . . umm . . I kinda met someone and  . . that's where she works" - "YOU? . . you met someone?!" I give him a look "YEA! what's so weird about that?!" - "Nothing. . it's just that . . you know . . you never meet anyone" - "Well Mike, I actually met someone and I'm planning on going by her place, asking her out for dinner . . ."

I literally jump up in excitement. "DAMN. . my brother met someone . . I can't believe it!!!" I grab him and pick him up! "YEA MAN!!! I'm happy for you!! that's great!!!" He chuckles. "Thanks . . . she's really nice . . I'm very excited about getting to know her better . . only talked to her for a few minutes but those few minutes were such a pleasure" . . . YEA . . my brother met someone . . I'm seriously so happy right now . . . . 

It's 1:30am . . Michael went to bed an hour ago . . . I'm here in the kitchen heating up some left over pork chops. . . . The door opens, Michael just scared the living crap out of me . . . "Mike! it's 1:30 in the morning, what the heck are you doing standing in the kitchen? the whole house smells like a restaurant, I'm trying to sleep I have to get up early tomorrow!"

"Dude . . have a pork chop with me!" Michael sits down and pours himself a glass of milk "No thanks . . but you enjoy . . I'm just gonna drink this milk and then I'll be back in bed . . . . I'm glad you're here Mike . . I really am" - "I'm glad too . . your fridge is full with all kinds of great foods, man!!!" - "Oh . . so my fridge is the only reason why you wanna stay here?" I laugh "Kinda . . . no I'm kididng . . . you know I love ya" 

NEXT DAY . . . 

Michael just went to work . . , it's 7:30 am and I can't fall back asleep . . . I decide to get up and take a shower. . . . DAMN, I forgot to bring clothes . . . . oh well . . I'll just wear something of Michael's and go by my apartment to get some stuff of mine. . . . . 

I'm on my way driving back to my place now . . . I feel weird wearing Michael's clothes . . we really look exactly alike. . . . . I stop at a red light and look around . . . OHH . . that's the children's house . . . the gummybear one where Michael's chick works at . . . . damn . . I'm so curious . . I wanna know what she looks like . . . . he kept telling me how pretty she is . . . .

I have to take a quick look inside . . I just wanna see what she looks like!! . . just a tiny peek through the window . . . . . I park the car and make my way to the children's house . . . . . I see the children sitting on a carpet in a circle listening to a woman who is sitting in the middle wearing a cowboys hat . . . . . is that her? . . . damn . . . she is FINE AS HELL

. . . . I walk closer. . . . . wow . . . Michael got himself a nice looking chick . . . . wow . . . !! I'm happy for him . . I really am . . . I can't wait for him to finally start dating . . . . . I take one last look inside and then walk back to my car . . . . Suddenly I hear someone behind me. "Michael? . . . is that you?" I turn around. . . she's actually standing by the door now looking at me! . . . oh god no . . . she thinks I'm Michael . . .

"Michael? . . right? . . yes! it's you! we met at the gas station! Aww . . I can't believe you took the time to come by here, I'm so glad to see you!" 

. . . FUCK . . . 

~ to be continued ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.8K 1.4K 16
Two different people, two different dimensions, & one incident that brings their two worlds together as one.
537 6 20
James and Jacob Winston are twins. They look the same and act the same. Both are handsome, sexy, smart, but bad-ass; they're the perfect duo. They do...
299K 10.1K 84
These imagines are more of a story of you and Michael's journey in life. From first meeting to getting married to having kids, this is you and Michae...
83.7K 2.8K 63
Michael and Amber are together again and are still expecting a baby. They are beyond excited, and ready to start their new life with their 2 beautifu...