The Sunny Sky

By ju7393

Tsunayume has always cared about Reborn. Though, she couldn't figure out if she just cared for Reborn as a f... More

Chapter 1:
Chapter 3: Down With The Cold
Chapter 4: Welcome Back
Chapter 5: Could it be....
Chapter 6: Known Identity
Chapter 7: Advice
Chapter 8: Finally
Chapter 9: Memories
Chapter 10: Feelings

Chapter 2: Jealousy With A Touch Of Rage

1.9K 69 114
By ju7393

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN KHR, ALL CREDIT GOES TO AMONO AKIRA-SENSEI. I ONLY OWN THE PLOT OF THIS STORY.

So I updated again yay. I already had I think about half....well almost half of this chapter typed, but I finally finished it today. I'll try to update "Guardians undercover" later today or maybe tomorrow. But I'll try to update that one soon. So I really hope you guys enjoy this chapter. And I'm sorry for any bad spelling and grammar errors.  Hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving.

Enjoy.

________________________________________________________________________________

The next morning was as usual, though this time it wasn't Reborn who woke up Tsuna. It was Lambo who had thrown the blanket off of both him and Tsuna. And since it was just the beginning of spring it was still a bit chilly early in the morning, the loss of warmth was enough to wake her up.

Tsuna sat up in her bed shivering slightly as she quickly pulled back the blanket looking for warmth. Though in the process of pulling the blanket she somehow ended up almost making Lambo fall off the bed since he had tangled his legs in the blanket.

Before Lambo could roll of the bed Tsuna grabbed a hold of him, 'Thank goodness he didn't wake up.' Tsuna sighed as she placed Lambo back on the bed and covering him with the blanket.

Stretching her arms above her head Tsuna slightly turned her head towards the clock to look at the time. She was barely able to see the time with the bit of light coming in through the window, "6:20. I might as well get up." Tsuna muttered to herself. There was actually one main reason why she decided to get up, normally she would have just gone back to sleep for a few more minutes, but in doing that she would be woken up by Reborn. And she wasn't ready to face him so early in the morning.

Though there was a very high chance that he was already in the kitchen, 'I'll just stay here for a bit longer. I can't leave Lambo alone.' Tsuna thought as she laid back down on the bed and watched Lambo as he smiled, 'He must be having a lot of fun in his dream.'

~Time Skip (6:50 a.m.)~

Knowing it was almost time that Reborn would normally come into her room Tsuna quickly got out of bed and dressed into her uniform. As she got changed she kept glancing at both her door and the extra door that leads to Reborn's room, to make sure that Reborn didn't come in. And of course Lambo was no problem at all, he was still asleep anyways.

After she had finished changing she then brushed her hair which really wouldn't make any difference since her hair seemed like it had a life of it's own. It never did stay put, but at least her hair wasn't so wildly out of control that it would look like a bird would land on her hair to lay eggs any second.

She walked over to her bed and gently shook Lambo's shoulder, "Lambo I'm leaving okay."

And that was all it took for Lambo to quickly snap open his eyes, "Where?" Lambo asked as he rubbed his eyes trying to get rid of his sleepiness.

"I need to go to school. But first I need to hurry and eat breakfast." She said as she sat next to Lambo.

Lambo nodded, "Then I'll be the first one to get to eat breakfast. I beat everyone." Lambo jumped off the bed and ran towards the door opening it and running out while laughing.

Tsuna sighed and soon followed after him, but not before grabbing her school bag which was on the table.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

He was there. Reborn was there sitting in one of the chairs sipping at his cup of espresso as he did every morning. Tsuna sighed and tried not to look at him, "Good morning." Tsuna said as she set her bag on the ground and sat down on the chair.

Reborn glanced at her for a few seconds then turned back to his cup. Nana on the other hand happily responded back to her daughter, "Good morning Tsu-chan." Nana said as she began to place the plates on the table. Nana sighed, "It feels so empty with just the four of us here." Nana said as she placed her hand on her cheek.

"Yeah." Tsuna agreed then realized that Fuuta was indeed not there, "The four of us? Where's Fuuta?" Tsuna asked realizing just now that Nana had mentioned four instead of five.

Nana hummed, "He told me yesterday after noon that he would be going to visit someone he knew in Italy."

"Is that so. I had thought that he was with you last night. He had mentioned that he had had a few nightmares and that when slept with you he didn't have them." Tsuna said as she picked up her chopsticks.

Nana set the last plate on the table and sat down at the table, "No. He did tell me about the nightmares, but he said that he was going to try to sleep on his own like a big boy. He's growing up so fast."

Once Tsuna had finished her breakfast she only had seven minutes left before she left for school, so she quickly ran to go brush her teeth. She finished all of her daily routines, then she quickly packed anything else she needed into her bag, "I'm leaving now." Tsuna called out as she put on her shoes.

"Have a nice day." Nana called back from the kitchen.

Tsuna opened the door and was greeted by the smiling face of Yamamoto and an arguing Gokudera who immeditaly brightened up at seeing her, "Morning Tsuna." Yamamoto said.

"Good morning Juudaime." Gokudera happily said as he pushed aside Yamamoto to stand in front of Tsuna.

Tsuna smiled at them both, "Good morning."

__________________________________________________________________________________

Class was the same as usual. Boring, and very frustrating. Boring since the so "great" Nezu once again preached about how he was an elite, even though most of the people in school already knew that he was a fake. But for some reason he still goes on about how much of a great teacher he is.

And of course frustrating since once again Nezu was picking on Tsuna and showing off her graded paper to the rest of the class.

Tsuna was so embarrassed at having her test being flaunted for everyone to see. Though one thing is for sure, her grade is much more better than it would have been weeks ago. Sure it wasn't the best grade, but it was still a passing grade....barely but still passing at a 70%. And that was enough for her. But still having Nezu show her test to everyone is embarrassing especially when some were whispering that she might have cheated since there was no way that Tsuna could have gotten a passing grade.

And of course Nezu also believed that but he had no proof of it, and of course he knew very well that he shouldn't be accusing without proof, he did learn that the hard way, "You got lucky this time. But no matter what you do, it won't make a difference." Nezu huffed. Then he proceeded in calling all the students one by one to give them back their test.

"That bastard." Gokudera said loudly as he reached for a few dynamite, "How dare he say that to juudaime!"

Tsuna began to panic, "Stop Gokudera-kun! It's okay." Tsuna said as she quickly got up from her seat and tried to calm him down. After a while Gokudera finally put his dynamite away with one final glare at Nezu who was sweating nervously.

The day went on as usual, nothing out of the ordinary. Except that this time class for P.E.(gym? Physical education?)was going to be held outside than in the gym as it was usually.

The entire class was walking outside to the track field in a group all already changed into their gym clothes. The girls all had a white shirt with either red shorts(though some girls had some extremely short shorts) or pants. The boys all had a white shirt and blue pants.

Tsuna had worn shorts since now that it was late into the morning and their were bound to do some running it would be getting hot. Though her shorts were to her knees like most of the other girls had them, except for some who had them rather small.

"Okay today I'm going to have you all running ten laps, and once you're done come back here and I'll tell you all what to do." The teacher said as she blew on her whistle making everyone start running.

Some of the class started to run fast while others ran slowly well more like jogged but slightly faster. As for Tsuna, Gokudera, and Yamamoto they knew best. After all they have the greatest hitman around to teach them, since Tsuna can't have guardians who know nothing. It was best to start off with a medium pace, since if you start running fast all the energy they have will quickly go. And also the way the breath. They also learned that they shouldn't be taken in large gasps of breath which also causes them to get thirsty faster, it is always better to take slow semi-deep breaths.

So to the surprise of many people including the teacher, Tsuna was running at a fast pace than some of the students in class. Gokudera and Yamamoto had always been fast so there really wasn't anything to be surprised about.

"Is that really dame-Tsuna?" A student whispered, but it was loud enough for those around him to hear. The other students who were near him could only shrug and continue looking in disbelief.

One of the students began to laugh, "She isn't fast at all. She probably seems that way because she running along side Gokudera and Yamamoto." After hearing his statement many of the students began to agree with that students. Until one of the girls spoke up.

"But hasn't she always ran along side those two." The girls nervously said as all eyes turned towards her, "And she's never been that fast. She could have gotten better at running, it's been a month since we ran on the track."

Before anyone could say anything to what she said when thunder could be heard. Some of the students jumped at how loud it was, while others looked up at the sky. The sky had already begun to darken, as they all continued to look at the sky a flash a lighten struck causing some of the students to duck and cover their heads.

A whistle caught all of their attention and they all turned towards the teacher, "It's time to go back inside then. We'll finish class in the gym." Just as she finished saying that it started to rain. Not a light rain, but a heavy rain.

Not thinking twice they all ran towards the building while shielding their eyes to not let any water get into their eyes. And for those people with glasses they had quickly taken off their glasses trying to keep their glasses from getting any more went that they had already gotten.

At the moment they didn't care if Hibari saw them running in school ground or shouting, all they wanted was to get out of the rain and get dried. Though they all knew for sure that Hibari would make sure that they went back and cleaned up the mess that they made. Mud, and grass. Such a mess inside the school.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Tsuna had practically been pushed to the back of the group as they ran, and of course Gokudera and Yamamoto went back to be with her. With some difficulty since it felt as if they were trying to run through a heard of animals, since all the students were running like crazy in every direction.

"We're finally out of the rain." Tsuna sighed as she wiped away water from her eyes, "Are you two okay?" Tsuna asked as she turned to look at Gokudera and Yamamoto.

Yamamoto smiled, "I'm okay. But that sure was fun wasn't it." Yamamoto said as he shook his head to rid himself of the water in his hair,

"No it wasn't, you stupid baseball freak! Can't you see that juudaime has gotten all wet and could get sick!" Gokudera yelled out.

Tsuna looked down at herself and indeed she was all wet. Her clothes were soaking wet, that they had even begun to clung to her body. She looked up at Gokudera, "I'll be fine just as long as I get dried off, but first we need to go to the gym." Tsuna said as she turned away from them and began to walk towards the gym while still looking behind her completely ignoring what was in front of her only to bump into someone, "I'm sorry." Tsuna said as she looked up at whoever it was she had bumped into.

"Watch where you're going!" The person said as they looked down at Tsuna with a frown. But the frown was quickly wiped off and only a slight smirk was left.

Tsuna did not like the way he was looking at her, "M-Mochida-senpai I'm sorry!"

__________________________________________________________________________________

Reborn had been watching from a distance, and he quite enjoyed watching everyone run around like frightened animals. Especially the look on Tsuna's face when lightening struck. She indeed looked like a small animal spooked by the sound.

He continued to watch them from his spot somewhere in the school completely unnoticed by everyone. As he noticed that all the students were running towards the building, Reborn headed to one of his many entrances (the entrances around the school had been modified for his size now) and watched from there.

As he watched the last three students run into the building (Gokudera, Tsuna, and Yamamoto) he could hear steps of someone coming close by. It was Mochida.

He continued to watch though he was very mad at what he saw, and what Mochida had clearly seen too which caused the very thoughts that Reborn was mad about. Tsuna's hidden figure was completely visible with how her soaking clothes hugged her body like a second skin. He didn't like the way that Mochida looked at Tsuna, his Tsuna.

Reborn was seething in anger, but why should he care about what Mochida thinks of Tsuna. The conclusion he had come up for himself was that since Tsuna was a young girl no man should be thinking and looking at her in such ways.

___________________________________________________________________________________

He had heard rumors. He had heard many of them, but they were just rumors, mere gossips of people so why should he believe in them. After all they aren't true. He had heard that dame-Tsuna had began to blossom in a sight pleasing young women. He had heard many descriptions of how some saw her, "a flower blooming it's first bloom." "More less dame." "And a wonderful smile." He had heard many of those.

"Nothing but nonsense." He muttered. He knew very well that she was nothing but a dame. Just what on earth was wrong with their eyes for them to see Tsuna attractive? 'I guess when people are desperate they don't see correctly.' Mochida thought as he sighed, 'Maybe they had to many assignments and tests and fried their brain.'

Incoming footsteps were heard, "Mochida-senpai about the upcoming tournament in what order would you like things."

Mochida turned towards the student, "The same way as last time Takao. There is no need to change anything unless we have to."

"Alright. I'll let the others know." Takao said as he ran off leaving Mochida in the hallway.

Mochida sighed as he continued his way to the gym to get a few things from the storage room that the kendo club needed. As he made his way there he glanced out the window, "It's going to rain soon." He muttered.

Turning away from the window Mochida continued his way towards the gym only to be slightly startled at hearing such loud thunder. Once again he turned towards the window only to see people running, 'Idiots got caught in the rain.' Mochida thought as he slightly shook his head.

As he neared the gym the side door which he had just barely passed by opened and in came a hoard of students completely soaked. Mochida took a step closer to the wall to give them space and waited for them to pass by, to prevent himself from getting wet by getting bumped by any of them. Once they were all gone he still continued to walk close to the wall as to not slip on any of the muddy water on the ground.

Mochida continued walking but quickly stopped as he felt something hit him in the back. He turned around slightly angry, "Watch where you're going!" He barked out as he looked down at the person who had bumped into him.

'Dame-Tsuna.' Mochida thought as he got a better look at her.

Indeed just as the rumors he had heard, she had bloomed into a beautiful flower. He could clearly see that with the way her clothes clung to her body showing just how much she had developed. A beautiful flower in the making indeed. And he wanted part of that flower. He wanted to pluck the petals off that blooming flower himself.

"M-Mochida-senpai I'm sorry!" He heard Tsuna say.

He smirked at her imagining her saying his name in many different sounds.

Before he could say anything Tsuna ran off leaving him behind followed by Gokudera who glared at him and Yamamoto.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

And as it turned out Hibari DID make everyone in the class clean the mess under his ever watchful gaze. Even though Hibari didn't see them make the mess, he knew it was them. He always knows what happens in his beloved school, either he sees it himself or someone from the disciplinary committee saw it and reported it to him. But either way nothing goes unnoticed. In this case though he knew it was them since he knew that they were going to have their class outside. And that was further proven when he showed up at the gym, "The mess." was all he said and the look on their faces was enough to tell him that they were the ones who had made it.

Everyone was of course very willing to clean (that is after they cleaned up themselves since they'd only made more mess) Cleaned until it sparkled. And anyone who failed to meet his expectations of how clean it should be were....promptly corrected.

Reborn was having a field day at watching everyone fearfully clean for their lives.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Classes were now over. It had rained for the remainder of that day, until just a light drizzle of rain was left by the end of the day.

"So just remember that the assignment is due by Friday. Class dismissed." Their Science teacher said as he then put away his papers in his bag.

Everyone in class sighed in relief, some had quickly packed their bags and left while others just took their time and stayed to talk with their friends.

Gokudera walked over to Tsuna's desk as well as did Yamamoto, "Juudaime are you ready to go?"

Tsuna looked up from her bag, "Yeah." She said as she zipped up her bag and stood up. The three of them walked out of the class.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

He had noticed the way some of the males in school looked at Tsuna throughout the day. All because they had gotten a look of Tsuna in soaked clothing, 'Damn rain. Damn hormonal teenagers.' He thought angerly as he made his way back to the Sawada household. But quickly stopped. He remembered one thing he had to do. He needed to "take care" of Mochida before he actually tried to do anything to Tsuna.

But he couldn't exactly just get rid of him, he had to have a reason for what he has planned for Mochida. He hated it, but he would wait. Wait for the right moment and strike.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

On the way home Tsuna felt her head begin to hurt, more like a slight throbbing. It didn't hurt very much, but it hurt enough to be annoying.

"Tsuna are you okay?"

Tsuna looked up at Yamamoto and was met with Yamamoto's worried look, "Yeah I'm fine."

Gokudera stopped walking and quickly went to stand in front of Tsuna, "Could it be you're sick?" Gokudera said on the verge of beginning to blame himself.

Tsuna shook her head, "No. I'm fine. I just have a small headache. Nothing serious." She assured them.

~Time Skip (The Next Day)~

Hibari noticed how the Kendo herbivore waited near the gate as if waiting for someone. Normally he wouldn't give him a second thought, but the way he looked gave him even an uncomfortable feeling. And that feeling further intensified once the look on Mochida's face changed once a certain herbivore passed by the gates.

Everyone were very protective of Tsuna now....sort of. Even though he was somewhat protective of her he still hated how much of a herbivore she was, but he knew that eventually she would evolve, but never to a carnivore that he was sure of. She was too soft hearted. At times she was like a small animal, and at other times she was like a lioness protecting her cubs.

In a way they had all grown to be more like a family, though Hibari never really wanted to take part in anything that they did.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

It was Tsuna's turn to take out the trash, thankfully there really wasn't a lot of it, so she could easily care the trash can with ease.

"I'm glad it's just practically all paper in here." Tsuna thought as she walked to the back of the school. As she walked she could feel as if someone were following her, 'It's probably just Reborn again?' Tsuna thought as she glanced around. Though she knew it wasn't him, if it was him her head wouldn't be hurting like crazy. Ringing bells of warning to her.

She quickened her pace to just get rid of the trash and hurry back inside. As she ran she thought she heard footsteps behind her. She was too scared to turn around to see who it was, she didn't care if it was someone from her class who had forgotten to throw something away. She didn't care so she just ran.

She made it to her destination and finally turned around, but there was no one there. In fact her head didn't hurt anymore. Tsuna quickly finished what she was going to do and was about to head back when she heard footsteps again.

Tsuna suppressed the shriek if rear building up in her throat and turned around only to spot someone all to familiar, "It's only you." Tsuna sighed as she looked at Reborn, "You scared me. Why were you following after me?"

Reborn stayed silent and just stared at Tsuna, "You really are a dame. Did you really not notice what was about to happen if I didn't show up."

Tsuna frowned, "What are you talking about?"

Reborn almost sighed, "Dame-Tsuna you should be more aware of your surroundings. Haven't I taught you that already." Then he began to walk away.

Tsuna ran up to him after picking up the trash can, "What happened Reborn?"

Reborn glanced down at Tsuna, "You were being followed."

Tsuna paled slightly thinking that an assassin was following her. Reborn stopped walking, "No it wasn't an assassin."

"Stop reading my mind!"

"I'm not, it's easy to see what you're thinking from just looking at your face." Reborn resumed walking, "It was someone from the school. He was very much....interested with your body."

Tsuna frowned then laughed for a few seconds, "Someone interested in me. Who would be interested in me? Just look at me, what's to interesting about me." Tsuna said, even though she thought it to be true it still hurt her to say such things about herself.

Reborn completely ignored her and walked away. He couldn't believe that he told her all that, he could have just kept it all to himself.

"Wait. Tell me who it was." Tsuna followed after him. Reborn wanted to tell her, but he also didn't.

Reborn smirked, "I'll just tell you that saw him yesterday after it rained. He probably won't come to school tomorrow."

"What?" Tsuna asked then shortly after that sneezed.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

(In the shadows before Reborn showed himself to Tsuna)

Mochida was following after Tsuna. All he had been thinking about was Tsuna. He couldn't believe it himself but it was the truth.

And seeing Tsuna by herself was like she was just offering herself on a silver platter. As he followed after her, he noticed that she was glancing around.

He continued following after her even after she began to run, but then he was stopped. Rather forcefully and painfully.

Mochida had been running after her when he felt something hard hit him on his back causing him to fall. He quickly sat up and turned to look around at whoever dared to hit him, "Who the hell do you think you are doing that to me!" He yelled out as he stood up glaring at the tall man in front of him. He was mad, but looking at the person in front of him made his knees shake in fear.

The figure smirked rather darkly, "I'm just the greatest hitman in the world. And you've just tried to take what belongs to me."

Mochida paled at the smirk directed at him. A smirk and look plastered on the face of the figure that promised pain.

Reborn was very much having fun at torturing Mochida, but he couldn't go to far and possibly causing permanent damage. The farthest Mochida would get as damage aside from the bruises and a few broken bones, was the mental damage done to him. And of course Reborn made sure to kindly let Mochida know not to get near Tsuna ever again with such intents.

He probably wouldn't get involved normally, but at seeing Mochida wanting to taint Tsuna just made him boil in rage and he just couldn't handle the idea of something doing such things to Tsuna.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

One thing I need to clear up just in case some of you are thinking that it's going to be an All27, well it's not. They are all protective of Tsuna as just friends and family, no romance involved with the other guardians, or one sided love. None of that, this is just purely R27.

And of course I made Mochida the bad guy, "You are the one worthy to be the evil one Mochida." and that's how it came to be. He was the first person who came to mind when I was trying to think up the bad guy who would eventually suffer at Reborn's hands. And I also didn't go into detail about what exactly to Mochida, well what exactly Reborn did. All I can say is that he used his awesome fighting skills of course not completely but still enough to cause a great deal of damage.

So that's it for now. Hope you enjoyed it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.8K 1.7K 50
Y/N L/N, a normal teen, dies and gets reincarnated, blah blah, you already know that. Adventure with Kazuma and the gang; experience great amounts of...
409K 15.5K 56
I'm living with a girl name Yuki who has no memory of her past and this over protective boy named Zero,who is a vampire, but hates vampires (Go figur...
2.3K 100 24
Angst sexual drama. Tsuna is a loner-loser. He only has one who he calls friend, even that bond is fragile. He gave up on a social life, long ago in...
632K 45.5K 141
Remember that girl that Winston rescued and had humiliated him in front of the entire City of Beasts by refusing him? Yeah. That's me. Reborn as a si...