Unconditional (Book Two)

Par airplanelover52

Jim Parsons Fanfiction 'Unconditional' is book two of 'Time & Time Again' fanfiction duology. After a long fi... Plus

Prologue
1. Distraction
2. Threat
3. Impossible
4. Forgotten
5. Wrong Possibility
6. Impediment
7. One Remains
8. Curiosity
9. Reverse Story Teller
10. Inquires
11. Eyes
12. Yet
13. Dreams
14. Clues & Suspicious Guesses
15. Proof
16. Sunken Hearts
17. Golden Flames
18. Unrecovered Recovery
19. Risks
20. Nostalgia
21. Where Our Memories Lay {Pt. One}
22. Where Our Memories Lay {Pt. Two}
23. Where Our Memories Lay {Pt. Three}
24. Letting Go
25. Unexpected Listener
26. Emotional Mixture
27. Pictures on the Walls
28. Not to Expect
30. Unconditional { Part One }
31. Unconditional { Part Two }
32. Unconditional { Part Three }
33. All Can't Be Miserable
34. Thunderstorms to Sun Rays
37. What About it All?
36. To Love You Again

29. Lies

102 5 7
Par airplanelover52

Amelie's POV

It takes me only an hour and a few to pack one big suitcase with all my clothes and things, specifically the only ones I want to take, not the things bought or gifted by Colin.

Agitated, I proceed to take a shower; dry and fix my hair with the blow dryer; make my everyday makeup; and finally dress with the black leggings, camel-colored Uggs, big knitted sweater that belongs to Jim, and scarf I left outside my luggage. It is barely 12:00pm by the time I'm ready—meaning a perfect timing—and taking a last look at the house I've spent a similar-to-hell life experience for the past nearly year.

The TV is still on from when I was watching in the morning, now the pre-game of the Cowboys @ Packers match that's about to start playing. I smile weakly, and turn it off with a tear of a certain relief rolling down my skin. I can't believe that I'm finally stepping up and escaping while Colin is absent. I must be going insane! But when it comes to keeping Jim and our baby safe, I really don't care what it is that I have to do in order to make it happen. In the meantime though, I should really think about something to get Jim out of L.A. immediately, especially because once Colin realizes I'm not coming back, the first place he'll go look for me is where Jim is, and I can't afford Colin hurting him or Mayim. It's crucial that I come up with what I'll be telling him so that he can meet me wherever I am. Everything should be thought by tomorrow.

I sigh, taking one last look at the plain tv, and take my bag and suitcase as I open the door of the place. The chilly, January weather touches my skin as I take a step out of the house and walk towards the car. I open the door of the trunk, cautiously placing the luggage in it without making that much effort, and finally close it to walk towards the driver's seat. I march slowly as I try to fight my dizzy head, but it isn't until I feel someone violently grab my arm from behind that I really start getting alarmed.

"Where the heck do you think you're going?!"

Total fear and desperation drown me as I listen to Colin's voice horribly and loudly bouncing in my ears. He drags me towards the house, not really minding the way he is physically hurting my body, and aggressively pushes me and throws me to the ground, immediately slamming and closing the door.

I can't help but start sobbing in worry, not for me, but for Jim's and my child. Here he is, the same inhuman Colin hurting me again. The reason I lost our first child, and maybe the reason I'll be losing the second. Albeit, that's a thought that I don't even want to cross through my mind.

Colin walks forward to me, and grabs me tightly from my shoulders to pull me up and hold his face close to mine.

"Let me go!" I spit with anger, as he digs his nails on my skin.

He throws an evil laugh at the ceiling, and looks back down at me. "Let you go?" he starts sarcastically. "You really don't believe that I know you?! I am aware of your every single move." His voice sounds in anger and evilness again, with clenched teeth and menacing eyes. "Am I home early? Well yes I am, sweetheart, but that's only because I knew that I had to stop your little ass from leaving. You are mine, Amelie. And you will always be, I don't care if you like it or not."

I can listen to his mad, heavy breath as the room transforms into silence, and the only thing he does is dig his nails deeper into my skin. That until I just reason and discuss with myself—I've been living with this crazy man for the past horrible months. I sort of know some of his weak points and strong points, making me aware that sensing the other person's fear makes him feel powerful.

"Alright fine," I state calmly. "I'm glad you're home early."

I lean over to painfully-on-my-heart place a kiss on his lips that really catches him unexpected, but just as I anticipated he lets me go, and I am now free to walk around the place with a horrible pounding on my bruised arms.

"So," I continue, taking slow steps towards the kitchen. "How was the flight?"

It takes him a few seconds to reply, as he breaths out his anger. "Oh it was good. A little bumpy," he says.

The environment is suddenly turned into some sort of instant bipolar circle where Colin was hurting me and now he is talking with such a calmness that I even consider is pretty scary. I am not being part of that circle though. If I just kissed that horrible man is because using his weak points is the only way I am going to be able to escape.

"Oh really?" I continue with a normal tone of voice, though walking slowly and calmly to the back of the kitchen island. "And why do you think it was like that?"

Colin just looks at me with a confused face, both of his hands buried in the pockets of his pants. "I don't know...weather I guess?"

I nod, pouting my lips. But what Colin has absolutely no idea about is the fact that I'm not giving in to his 'you are mine' stupidities this time, that I'm not afraid of him anymore, and that indeed...I am holding a knife in my hand that won't make the outcome of his early, unexpected appearance to stop me very pretty. He is smart, but I am smart too, and this is the moment when I really have to step up and fight for my marriage. Not just as a wife, but also as a mother.

"It's a valid guess," I state, preparing as he walks nearer to me.

He looks into my eyes with a small smirk, as he gets closer and closer. Walking slowly, he stops right in front of me without snatching his fixation on my eyes.

"Wow," he states pretending to be surprised. He brings his hand over to mine, and takes the knife away from me. Of course, he knows my every move, huh? "Really? I can't believe you think I am this stupid." He takes a look at the knife I was previously holding in my hand, and is now on his.

"No. I don't actually think you are this stupid," I snap with confidence. "The only thing that I believe is that you confuse my kindness with weakness."

"What do you—"

But in that moment his words are interrupted by a knife stabbing his leg. Two knives I was holding, one in each hand. Precisely because I KNOW that he isn't that stupid. Albeit, I also know that he's stupid enough to believe that I am not capable of hurting him in any way.

Colin falls to the ground, unable to keep himself up, unable to stop me from leaving anymore, or even of attacking Jim in LA before I manage to tell him where to meet me.

"You sometimes underestimate me too much, Colin. I used to remain silent and do as you ordered because I was afraid you would hurt Jim. I knew I couldn't fight you because you could, as well, hurt Jim. But you know what? There's really no more worse damage you could make. And now not only do I have to think about my husband, but also about his child which, by the way, I am carrying." There are no words to explain the amount of fear I sense at stating these words. But I just know that they have to be said, and that the time has come to confront Colin. Now more that our baby is on its way.

"What?!" he states with anger, though definitely pain, either from his leg or from the actual fact. Who knows?

But I don't say any other words, I simply turn around, and listening to his voice calling my name at the background, I finally leave.

Jim's POV

"I need a ticket on the earliest flight that you have to New York, please," I say with desperation as I reach the airport check-in area.

"Okay," says the woman in front of me. "The next flight is in one hour."

"Perfect," I state with relief.

It was decided that Mayim should stay here in LA just in case things with Colin get very nasty, or if under any strange and unexpected circumstance Amelie gets here for an unknown reason. I seriously cannot wait to see her, to finally be with her again as it used to be before we lost our memories. Now that I got them back I can finally feel full, can finally take her in my arms with the certainty that she is my wife. But I also can't wait to kill Colin for everything he's done. It sickens me to think what he could've force her to do. That's another thing I want to talk to Amelie about when I finally see her.

I give the woman my card so that she can charge the ticket to it.

"Any luggage?" she asks, as I hand her the small suitcase I am carrying so that she can check it in. "Thank you. Here is your ticket. Enjoy your flight."

"Thank you," I state, and finally proceed to pass security.

-----------------------------------------------

Finally being inside the plane, I look through the window, remembering Amelie at the sight of all the planes stationed, taxiing, taking off, landing. It thrills me to know that it won't be long until I see her with my thoughts where they're supposed to be, and of course that I can't wait to slam Colin's face.

I insert my hand on the pockets of my pants, searching for my phone. There is a strange feeling on my body as I don't find it, search search but there's nothing.

"Damn it!" I curse under my breath, as I remember that I left my phone on my desk. I wanted to call Amelie, but now....

I simply sigh, let myself relax at the mere thought of being with her later, even if I can't talk to her now. That of course if Colin isn't getting in our way anymore. Albeit, it is a thought I don't even let cross through my mind.

Time later

Colin's POV

"Shit!" I curse with anger, as I struggle to stand up from the ground where Amelie left me.

Of course I was underestimating her! How in the world didn't I see that coming?! It is the most ridiculous way I've ever failed! Well of course I never imagined she would do something like this, knowing that she's been warned that I will kill Jim if she ever leaves me. Now that she did...Jim is so dead. Well without considering the fact that due to what I put on his drink some time ago he already was so dead.

I finally manage to sit on a chair—snap the knife away, all covered in blood, and start relieving the pain. It isn't until there is a knock on the door, that I curse under my breath and, struggling, walk to open the door.

"Who the fuck is it?!" I ask with anger. As there is no answer I feel irritation rushing through my limbs, and open the door violently. "I swear—"

I feel an uncontrollable force pushing me and holding me against the wall. It isn't until I manage to regain my blurred vision that I see...

"Where is Amelie?!" states Jim with anger.

I simply throw a laugh at the ceiling, as he stares at me with fire in his eyes.

"Do you really think this is funny?! TELL ME WHERE THE HECK SHE IS!"

Revealing true information to this idiot?! HA! Not in a billion years. Lying...lying always does the job. But if I truly want him to give up on her...the lie must huge, and something that really tears him down.

"I see you recovered your memories, Jim," I state with calmness and evilness, as he just stares at me.

"Where the heck is—"

"For goodness sake," I interrupt. "Your dear wife is gone, Parsons. And she doesn't want to see you, anymore."

He looks at me with an obvious confusion in his eyes, anger that shifted to confusion. "What do you mean? Where did she go?"

"She left...with another man."

He looks even more shocked. "No...no no that's impossible," Jim says without a want to believe in my words, but certainly worried. Haha this will be good.

"Of course she did you idiot! You underestimate your wife's capabilities, just like I did!" I say. "That's how she managed to stab me!"

Jim looks at me with a certain unbelief and complete anger in his eyes. "I don't believe she left with another man."

"HA!" I laugh sarcastically. "Of course she did. She fled with him. Amelie is pregnant...and it is his child."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

61.2K 3.2K 26
"Stuck with you, that's not so bad" "Yeah?" "Yes" Rose and the Doctor are stranded 6 months in the past on Earth with no way of escaping. The only...
2.2M 41.2K 25
How far would you go to protect the ones you love? A successful architect with a promising career in London, Brian's world spins out of control when...
10.5K 475 26
SCÖMÌCHE a story of two people who are in love, but dont know it yet, will they be able to realise their love for each other? or will the ignore it...
19.8K 794 45
Second Book To The Series: Undeniable Love, yeah right. Is that what love's really about, making the lover feel less about themselves. Kera couldn'...