The Grooms Baby- Book 1 [Comp...

By 23amelia

**Book 1 of The Grooms Standalone Series** **Every chapter is edited** When Tasha meets a sexy fireman at a b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
~Chapter 11~
~ Chapter 12 ~
~Chapter 13~
~Chatper 14~
~Chapter 15~
~ Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~Chaptet 29~
~Chapter 30~
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 36~
~Chapter 37~
~Chapter 38~
~Chapter 39~
Epliogue
The Grooms Little Girls - Book 2

~Chapter 40~

12.9K 350 13
By 23amelia

*Edited*

> C.J is going to show his love to Tasha. 💍 Wait and see!

Enjoy! 😊

________________________

Two weeks later

C.J

Watching our son grow each day from day one. His eyes are wide open to certain voices. He's very content and calm for two weeks old.

I went back to work five days after Luke was born. It was hard to leave them both without me being there. My dad, Jade, and Darren went home a week after Luke was born. But they will be back tonight as I get them from the airport.

My mom stayed and is still here. She is sad to go back home in the next few weeks. She's going to have a hard time saying goodbye to Luke. She has been helping a lot by cleaning the house from top to bottom, making dinners, and watching Luke while Tasha takes naps.

Then she jokes about moving out here and watch her grandson grow. I hope she does it, but then, my mom will be leaving life in Washington, D.C. Also, my dad too. If they moved here together.

Tomorrow is the day I do something special. Something to show my love and be with her for the rest of my life. I can't see the look on her face when I do it.

Rachel and the rest of the gang will host a welcoming barbecue for our son, Luke. It's a potluck.

It was early morning when Luke cried. He must've been hungry and maybe a change. The sunrise was coming through the drapes from the windows. I got up and walk to the bassinet that was on Tasha's side. Carefully picking him up while he was moving.

"Shhhh, my boy." Holding him in my arms and walking to his room to change him. After Luke changed, went to Tasha's side and grab the breastfeeding pillow that was on the night table stand.

"Tasha, the little guy is hungry." Whispering to her and rubbing her arm. Her eyes slightly open, went on her back to stretch and yawn.

When she yawns, I yawn too. It's contagious.

Slowly sitting up and her back was against the backboard. Passing her the pillow, adjusting it, and pulling down her top and bra.

Passing Luke, who was awake, waiting to be fed.

"Thanks, babe. What time is it?" Getting him to latch on.

"It's 6:45. Do you want anything for breakfast?"

"I've been wanting some homemade pancakes and bacon. Can you make me a pot of tea? Please and thank you. "

"Okay. I'll get it started." Kissing her head.

Heading downstairs to the kitchen. Taking a package of bacon out of the fridge and placing it on the cutting board. Hearing footsteps coming into the kitchen.

"Need help, Corey?" My mom, who was up, also ask me.

"Yes, you can. If you can make your famous pancakes that I've loved."

"Sure. Just let me wash my hands. I'll make lots for we'll have leftovers." She walked to the kitchen sink and washed her hands.

Cutting the package of bacon and placing it in the hot pan. While the bacon cooks, I made Tasha her pot of tea. Before Luke was born, she went to some kind of store that sells all different tea's and she bought one for that's for breastfeeding. I guess it helps with the milk or something. I'm not sure, but she explained to me. It's called Breastfeeding Tea.

Once the bacon and pancakes were done. My mom set up the table for breakfast. I went upstairs to bring Tasha and Luke down.

I placed Luke on the bed. Sleeping. Tasha was on her iPhone.

"Ready to eat."

"Yeah."

"I'll grab him and meet you downstairs." She mumbled okay to me and left. Walking to the other side of the bed. Still sleeping. Picking him up gently and now in my arms. Walking in the kitchen and I see my mom moved his playpen by Tasha and her. I settled Luke on his back.

I made myself a plate. Tasha looks a little tired.

Well, Rachel and I are going to go shopping for stuff tomorrow. Pick up something else too. Paid it all off.

After we finish eating. Tasha and Luke moved into the living room. My mom clean the kitchen, I ask her if she needed any help but she said no. I moved the playpen back in its usual spot in the living room.

"Do you want Luke back in the playpen?"

"Sure. I'm just going to make myself tea before the movie starts." Tasha gently placed him in my arms. Still tiny but he's getting long.

Wedding Crashers.

A hilarious movie ever. The best part was when Vince Vaughn got shot in the ass by Owen Wilson. My brother Darren and I went to the theatre to see that when it came out. I was drinking my pop when that sense happened, when he got shot and I spit out my pop, some of it went through my nose. Laughing my ass off. Let's just say I embarrass myself.

Rachel texted me during the movie about wanting to go before noon. She and I are kinda like a sister and brother type. We get along really well.

"Rachel and I are going to go shopping to grab some stuff for tomorrow."

"Okay, what time?"

"She said before noon," I said and got a text message.

Rachel: I'm over for a bit to visit my Luke.

C.J: Okay. See you soon.

"Rachel's coming over and visit Luke before we go."

"Okay. Would you mind getting me a strawberry sundae from DQ, please?"

"Yeah, I'll be going that way, anyway."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome. I'm going to wash up before she arrives."

"Okay." I kissed her and left to go upstairs.

Washing my face first and then brushing my teeth. Getting a change of clothes. A dark grey t-shirt, black shorts and a pair of boxers.

Coming to the living room, I see her holding Luke in her arms. Saying hi to each other. All of us talk for a bit before we had to go. Giving Tasha and Luke a kiss before walking out of the living room.

"Do you want to take my truck? Or your car?" I ask her.

"Your truck if that's okay."

"Yeah, just let me grab my keys." Grabbing my truck keys from the hanger between the mirror and door.

Once we arrived at the supermarket. Rachel grabs a cart.

"When do you have to pick up her ring?" She sounds excellent that I'm going to do something special for Tasha.

"Whenever we are done shopping first." I'm nervous to be doing this in front of family and friends. To be part of our special day.

Rachel took out her list of stuff for the barbecue tomorrow. 100 papers plates, 100 forks, spoons, and knives. Plastic cups, table covers, napkins, and packages of ice that we are getting last.

Once Rachel and I were done shopping, and it was time to pick up the ring. I went in really quick to pay the rest off. Wow, holding the ring in my fingers. She's going to be surprised. Putting it back in the case.

"Can I see the ring?" Rachel asks.

"Wait until tomorrow."

"Okay. Fine then. I'll wait."

Before we left to go home, I grab Tasha her strawberry sundae just as she requested. Rachel, help me unloaded the truck and put everything on the back deck. Saying her goodbyes to my mom, Luke, Tasha, and myself. I thank her for coming with me and for all the shopping we did.

I relax with my family until I had to go to the airport and pick up my family that was waiting on the sidewalk. We all said hellos and talked all the way there until we drove in the driveway. Tasha and Luke were upstairs sleeping. My mom greeted my dad, Darren, and Jane in the doorway. My mom made the beds upstairs in the guest room. They settled in while I went upstairs to go to bed. Seeing Tasha spread out on the bed. Moving her arm and her legs. Taking off my clothes except for my boxers. Laying in bed next to her and letting my eyes get heavy.

Earlier in the day, my mom cleaned the entire house. Me, my dad, and Darren clean up the backyard, putting out garbage cans, and setting up the tables and chairs that I borrow from a friend. Then Jane and Tasha put the table covers on and tape them down so they won't blow away. Friends and family arrived, bringing their potluck. The tables for the food were getting filled. We had four huge coolers that were filled with pop, beer, and juice boxes for the kids.

Luke was getting past around. One of Tasha's brothers was barbecuing the hot dogs, burgers, and smokies. Before we ate, I grab Luke to change him into the onesie that brought him.

When to my room first, holding him in one arm and the other going to my top drawer and grab the onesie that's hiding. Then carefully placing him on the changing table, switching outfits and it fits good but is a little big on him. Rushed him to my room and grab the case that has the ring inside and putting it in my pocket.

"You ready for this?" I ask Luke, who was staring at me.

"Ready. Let's go see your mom." Making our way downstairs and outside. Finding Tasha, who was talking to her gang and my sister as well. I guess Rachel got everyone outside to witness our special day.

"Here Tasha, read his shirt." Placing Luke in her arms.

"Okay." She said as her back was in front of me.

I grab the ring quickly from my pocket, went down on one knee, and open the case.

Tasha

Luke's onesie had words on it. Once my eye caught what it said.

WILL YOU MARRY MY DADDY

I was speechless.

Everybody was so quiet in the backyard. No one made a sound at all.

I didn't know what to say once I've read it.

I slowly turn around to see C.J down on one knee and showing me the ring.

It was absolutely beautiful.

"Tasha, front the day I meet you, you got me hooked on you. Your beautifulness and your sexiness made me want you more. The more I got to know you more, then I realized I've found my soulmate. Who I want to spend the rest of my life with? So, Tasha, will you marry me?" The speech he said was perfect. It made me want to cry, but I held in a few tears.

"Yes, I will marry you." Nodding my head. Putting on my ring in my left hand. Everybody cheered and congratulating us. Taking pictures of us and probably videos too.

I asked Rachel to be my maid of honor. Tammy, Rikki, Leona, Jade, to be my bridesmaids. I'm excited to plan the wedding of my dreams.

A fall wedding theme.

Fall is my favourite season. The leaves change to different colours and the trees are beautiful.

The ladies are coming over tomorrow to start planning my wedding.

The potluck was over. Everyone who stayed behind helped clean up the mess and put everything away. Before everyone left, they said congratulations again to both of us.

"You ready to relax future Mrs. Williamson?" Kissed me on my lips.

"Yeah, I'm tired." Yawning away.

"I can't believe I'm getting married," I added.

"Yeah, when do you want to plan the wedding?" C.J asks me.

"The ladies are coming over tomorrow if you want to join?"

"Yeah, I can do that but I'm bringing my best man with me."

"Who?"

"My brother."

"I thought so." I had a feeling it will his brother.

"When do you want to get married?"

"I've always wanted a fall wedding theme. Falls my favourite season."

"How about we get married this year?"

It surprised me at his words. This year? Will that give us time to plan our wedding?

"Is that enough time? We can get married next year?"

"No, let's do it this year. I want you to mine and have my last name. Do you know which date yet?"

"Nope, but we can all discuss it tomorrow in the group."

"Okay let's go to bed." He spoke.

Closing my eyes slowly. About a few hours later, Luke cried, and I got up. Picking him up from the bassinet, changing his wet diaper, and breastfeeding him.

It took a while for my breast to get used to breastfeeding. My nipples were cracked and sore. Oh man, once my milk came, it looked like I got implants. C.J liked how they look and feel. And yes, he touches my breast except for the nipple area. He said it felt nice and I laugh at his answer.

Once he was done feeding, I put him against my shoulder and gently patting Luke's back. After a few minutes, he burps. Putting him back in his bassinet.

Closing my eyes again until he cried. The sunrise was coming through the curtains. Doing the whole thing again.

Laying him beside his daddy, who was sleeping. This mommy needs a shower, a long shower. I wish I could take a bath, but I got to wait at least six weeks after having a baby. My back aches sometimes.

After my long shower, drying off and putting on my panties with a pad on. Walking into the bedroom and my two boys are still sleeping. Changing into a shirt and shorts and, of course, my bra. Brushing my hair and teeth.

Now time for some breakfast.

Making myself a pot of tea. We have a tea store in the downtown area and I walk myself to this store. It had all kinds of teas that you could think of. And I came across this Earth Mama Baby Tea - Milkmaid. It helps to breastfeed mothers to an increased milk supply. I brought a package to try it out. Since I started breastfeeding and drinking the tea, I noticed my milk supply was increasing and full. I should probably get a pump. My boobs get so full, there hurt and leak a lot.

Jane and Jade came down after making my pot of tea.

"What are you thinking of having for breakfast?" Jane asks me.

"Eggs, toast, hash browns, and bacon again."

"Well, we could help. Jade, I want you to start the bacon. Tasha will do the hash browns and I will start on the eggs and toast." She was giving us a task to do.

I got a text from and she and the gang will be there before lunch. Our frigid is full of leftovers from yesterday's barbecue. Finally, breakfast was done. Jane made a huge batch of scrambled eggs. The guys upstairs came down to the kitchen and probably smelt the breakfast coming from the kitchen. Darren was helping with the playpen, and C.J laid him down.

We all ate and talked about the wedding and great ideas. Had to feed Luke in between eating and talking.

The time went by quickly. Everybody was seating around the kitchen table and C.J was sitting beside me. Our moms took Luke on a walk while Jason C.J's dad was visiting an old friend of his.

Rachel had a notebook and pen, waiting to write.

"Okay, Tasha, have you thought of a wedding date yet?" Rachel asks me.

"I was thinking right after Hallowe'en. November 7 that's a Saturday." While feeding Luke in the middle of the night. I was looking at some dates in October and November. I think November 7 will be a great wedding date.

Rachel was writing down the date.

We talked for a few hours. Going on the laptop, getting fall wedding theme ideas. This week before Jane and Darren go back home. Rachel schedules a bridal and bridesmaids' appointment to get our dresses. I'm getting excellent about trying on a dress.

I hope I find the one.

Today was Friday afternoon, the day of my bridal appointment and also my bridesmaids.

Entering the doors of the bridal shop. I was so overwhelmed with dresses. Dresses hanging up everywhere and I see bridesmaid's dresses in the middle of it. Seeing all the different colours.

My mom was pushing Luke in his stroller. Still sleeping and I feed him before we came so he should be good for a few hours. I finally brought a breast pump and you should see how much milk comes out. We also bought bottles so C.J can feed him too.

After trying on ten dresses. I finally found the one. But I'll probably have to get alterations before the wedding. I still have a bit of the bump and my breast.

Now time for the bridesmaid's dresses. The coloured I picked was autumn purple. It was a beautiful colour. I picked long dresses with a sweetheart neckline and they can decide if they wanted straps or not. We had fun, and the ladies walked down sexy to come and show us.

My fall wedding.

Soon to be Mrs. Williamson.

________________________

Vote
&
Comment

What do you readers think of this chapter?

Getting married soon! 🎉🎊

One more chapter to go.😫 Sad that this story will be over.

Until next time readers oxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69K 2.1K 37
Everest moves in with her future fellow firefighter who just so happens to be her best friends brother and her frenemy. When they're at work one day...
502K 14K 39
"Well, Ms. Ashley, nothing is wrong with you. You're as healthy as ever" I sighed with relief. "So, what happened then?" I asked the doctor. "When...
1.4M 32.3K 61
When Charlotte is left devastated by her boyfriend's infidelity. She finds herself persuaded into a night out with her friends. In which she meets ch...
1.4M 32.1K 44
The Wattpad draft! Not the final version. I rolled my eyes and smiled, "Never had a one-night stand," "A one-night stand huh?" he smirked, "And what...