Black Dragon

By reaganshealey

Meissa is the adopted daughter of General Yu-Hon. She is overprotective of her brother Soo-Won and admires he... More

Prologue
Soo-won's Secret
Yona
Caught With Hak
Yona's Birthday
Escape from Hiryuu
The Wind Clan
The Journey
The Abyss
Kiyohime
Soo-won's Coronation
A Peek Into the Past
Bad Dreams
Options
The Fall of Kiyohime
To Be A Queen
Queen Meissa
Wedding Vows
The Earth Clan
Yun-ho
The Pretend War
Awa
Bora
The Black Dragon Secret
Black Dragon 2

Author's Note

1.6K 19 6
By reaganshealey

That was the end.

Butttttttt....

I'M GOING TO WRITE A SEQUEL.

I've actually been planning it for awhile so I might go ahead and start on it. Really all I need at the moment is a title  and I could have a chapter posted within the next couple days, but we'll see! Thank you for reading, voting, and even commenting! It means so much to me and I'm glad many of you enjoyed this enough to read to the end!

Feel free to message me and we can fangirl about Akatsuki no Yona all you want! Also if you're just curious about how the sequel is coming along, I will be more than happy to give you an update. I'll let you guys know more about it in a separate update so make sure to keep your eyes out for that!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 295 13
(Y/n) and Hak have been best friends for years. Since very young, they would train together, play together...They would basically do everything toget...
2.3M 104K 85
This story is about a girl Y/n, that was abused by her parents at a young age. She was so badly beaten she was taken into hospital and that night wou...
60.8K 911 31
"Mum, I'd like you to meet Reese. She's the red Queen's daughter." "It's lovely to meet you, ma'am." Reese Heart The red queen's daug...
108K 3.3K 72
This is the story of a Cyan Dragon Warrior who was born with her young sister, the Crimson Dragon. Before that she was also an Akatsuki no Yona fan a...