P.S. I Hate You (Harry Styles)

By BritishBums

"Harry. Come over tonight?" "I can't.. I was sleeping." He said, slightly annoyed that I called him up at li... More

P.S. I Hate You (Harry Styles)
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18 + Camping Experience :).
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 24 | pt. 2
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 *last chapter*
Epilogue
Author's Note
P.S. I HATE YOU 2

Chapter 28

1.8M 23K 14.5K
By BritishBums

.

- Harry -

.

She was cuddled towards my chest, my arm wrapped around her as I quietly reached for the lights to turn them off.

As I did, I sighed, concentratedly looking at her.

"You're special. Don't ever think other wise." I whispered, my fingers gently brushing her cheek as I smiled.

I yawned, deciding on getting some shut eye too.

Man, was I tired though.

I literally stayed up for two hours waiting for Blue to get the door, and here I am, in her bed, cuddling.

I felt, that I did all of that for nothing though.

I ended up falling asleep as well, Blue's warmth being nothing but a help to me right now.

.

.

.

* NEXT MORNING *

.

- Blue -

.

"Babe." Someone was humming in my ear as my eyes fluttered open.

"Mmm, it's too early. I can feel it." I whispered into his chest as I feel him lowly chuckle.

"Merry Christmas..Eve." He added, my eyes shooting open.

"Oh shit, I almost forgot! Wow. Merry Christmas." I chuckled, smiling.

"Merry Christmas it is." He agreed, climbing on top of me but not really putting all his entire weight on me.

I giggled, shaking my head. "What the hell are you doing, get off!"

He smirked, playfully thrusting me and kissing my neck as I gasped, laughing uncontrollably.

"Oh my god stop, stop!" My eyes squeezed closed, helplessly.

"What the.." I hear Hannah groggily say, looking at the both of us in our awkward position.

"No it's not what it looks like! He was just kidding."

"Okay.. Yeah. Merry Christmas, guys." She nods slowly.

We both chuckled as she dragged herself towards the kitchen.

"Well, that was smooth." I hissed, hitting him in the stomach as he was still on top of me.

"Very.'' He winked, smirking.

"You're so fucking cheeky sometimes, you know."

"I know." He grinned, reversing the position as he lifted me and let me sit on top of him.

I yawned, simply tying my hair up into a messy bun.

"You look really cute in the morning you know? I miss seeing you like this five mornings every week."

Blushing, I chuckled.

Back in high school, every morning we'd find a way to mess with each other to wake each other up.

Yeah, I miss those days, a lot.

"Let's see, what we have for today shall we?" He sighed, taking out his phone as I tiredly lied on top of the boy, my head rested on his chest.

His arms were wound around me as his fingers slid across his phone for both of us to see, me smiling as he kissed the top of my head.

And that's when I felt him lick my head.

"What the fuck?" I laughed, elbowing him.

"Sorry, I only do that to the people I feel close to. So you should feel blessed.''

I looked at him weirdly, rolling my eyes. "Well I have sex, with the people I feel close to you. And that's you."

He smirked. "Well I feel special. How many boys have you had sex with?"

"Well.." My voice trailed in thought. "Well only you really, if that isn't embarassing. You were my first, and everything so yeah." I pursed my lips as his fingers rub circles on my hips comfortingly.

"Oh. Oh yeh. Should I feel special, you know to be in this spot for you."

''I guess. Yeh know, you're nothing but a pleasure machine, so."

"A pleasure machone huh." He chuckled.

"Mhmm." I hummed, me watching as he checked his text messages.

"Okay, so we've got a party tonight. And we have to kiss when the clock hits midnight. And then.. Yeah." He smiled. "Pretty easy, there will be tons of paps swarming tonight.. So we have to be careful."

"You have to be careful. That skitch might be there." I scrunched my nose up.

"Skitch?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"It's a mix of skanky and bitch. So skitch, is skanky bitch." I explained, him bursting out laughing.

"Awh is someone jealous." He smirked tauntingly.

"Ew, fuck no! Ew, have fun with the brat, I don't care."

"If ya say so."

I frowned at the thought of Kendall though.

Just because she's better than me, doesn't mean she deserves Harry more than me either.

Ugh.

When did I ever get so protective over Harry? Fuck, this has got to stop.

"Kendall is really nice once you get to know her, I'm positive.'' He tells me.

"Where's the party?" I dodged his proposition, as I looked him in the eyes, our faces nearly centimeters away.

My eyes trailed from his eyes to his lips as they curled up into a silly smile.

"The party, is going to be at the 5SOS residence, they have a really nice house, and it's just a few blocks away from here."

"Who are.. 5SOS?"

"They're really nice Aussie lads. I'm sure you'll like them."

"Okay." I simply replied.

I was still stuck staring at him as he smirked.

"You can kiss me, anytime you want baby."

I scoffed, resulting me to look away.

His fingers set underneath my chin, bringing my face towards his once again.

"You're so full of it. You think you've got me in your little trance..You haven't."

"By the end of the month, I think I will." He smirked.

"Yeah, I've known you for.. Nearly five years. I doubt it." I chuckled, my hands setting on his chest.

"But you can still kiss me."

"Ugh fuck you.'' I whispered, leaning in and kissing him messily.

.

.

.

.

.

*THAT NIGHT*

.

Soo, Noelle called in just to tell me, yes Project Skitch was still going to be in place tonight.

I think if she gives me one more glare I will literally pull her hair out.

And if she gets on my temper one more time tonight, I'll lose it.

I was in a red fitted tube dress, and I thought it showed my curves quite good so I decided to wear it.

My hair was left in loose waves cascading down my back and shoulders as my make up consisted of the usual, mascara, eye liner, lipstick, and blush.

Hannah was so excited that she was invited to go to this party, she was literally smiling throughout the whole day when Niall asked her if she wanted to come with him tonight.

The look on her face was priceless, I wish I could've gotten a picture.

Hannah was in a pretty Marilyn Monroe type of white dress, her hair in a famcy bun, a few strands of blonde hair naturally out of place.

She was so pretty, I was glad to call her my friend, and roomie.

"You look hot!" She exclaimed, me chuckling.

"Yeah and you look really stunning too, I love the dress." I grinned.

"Do you think Niall will like it?.." She sighed, pursing her lips.

"Of course he will. He will love it." I spoke honestly, motioning my hands.

"So, Niall and Harry are waiting outside. We should get going." She locked her phone, smiling.

"Oh really? Okay. Sounds good." I nodded once.

"Is Kenbrat Jenner going to be there, or.."

I chuckled at the nickname she gave her as I smirked. "Yeah.. But I'll try not to hit her or anything."

"Ugh, I swear. If you weren't in a contract with the paps, I'd definitely encourage you to hit her. The bitch deserves it."

"I'm pretty sure Harry won't even notice me at all.. Because Kendall will be there."

"I'm sorry." Hannah sighed, as we walked into the elevator and waited for it to reach the bottom floor. "On the bright side, you only have like a week and a half before it all sets in. Harry will either never speak to you again, or.. Wait, yeah."

"It's for the best, remember?"

"I guess." She shrugged as we walked out of the elevator and outside.

Niall and Harry were casually stood there, in cute dress shirts and some black slacks.

Harry had this adorable bowtie on though.

Their hairs were styled, Hannah grinning.

I smiled smugly.

They silenced, Harry eyeing me, and Niall smiling as soon as he saw Hannah.

"You look beautiful. You girls look good." Harry smirked, as I chuckled.

"You don't look so bad either."

"Ah, thanks." He winked.

Hannah and Niall seemed to lead into conversation immediately as we walked towards the car.

Niall and Han were in the backseat as I took the passenger seat, and Harry in the driver's side.

"Where are the other boys, by the way?"

"Oh, they're already at the house. I told them we'd meet them there once we picked you girls up."

"Cool.'' I nodded.

.

.

.

As soon as we got to a stoplight, one of Harry's hands set on my knee and slowly trailed up my leg.

His warm skin on mine sent these jittery feelings through me as I smiled.

Biting my lip, his hand reached in deeper into my dress, Niall and Hannah too busy to even notice what we were up to.

His fingers brushed the front of my underwear as I accidentally let out a moan.

The light turned green, Harry withdrawing as he put both hands on the wheel.

"You'll get more tonight, I promise." He whispered into my ear as my breath hitched at the thought of his harsh actions.

"Only if you promise to be quiet." I coulf feel him smirk as my heart raced.

.

.

.

.

HEART STRINGS IS PUBLISHED, BECAUSE IT OBVIOUSLY WON THE VOTES! Go check it outtt ;)

Thanks guys, please vote and leave a comment!

Ilyyy and guys BEAU BROOKS FROM THE JANOSKIANS FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER, ERMERGERD ♡♡ I fangirled quite hard, because.. I mean, I love the Janoskians, like they're just shsjsjald.

Go follow these accounts on Twittah if you haven't! They're dedicated to this fanfic!

@BlueEAnderson

@BlarryStyles

@FuckbuddyBlue

Ily guys, I'll try to update asap! :) :)

.

- BritishBums xox

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

418K 2K 10
"You can call me when you're lonely. I'll be your temporary fix." Those were the words that he said to me and it was plain simple, he wanted nothing...
4.9K 142 12
~ A sordid and sticky tale of a young woman who falls in love with her best friend's dad ~ Harry pointed to your bed as he looked at you. "Climb up...
18.2K 374 39
*Caution* SEXUAL CONTENT "So what do you need help with?" Harry asks. "I was lying I don't have homework just leave now." I demand. "No. And if y...
15K 382 29
Cora Greer's life has been nothing but a major pain in the ass, so it shouldn't come as a surprise when she finally decides to put an end to her mise...