The Cinderella who left her h...

By Moon_chaser13

i promise i wont fall in love again but why does my heart beats for you?? the one i like is the guitarist but... More

The Cinderella who left her hot pink phone (ch.1)
The Cinderella who left her hot pink phone (ch.2)
The Cinderella who left her hot pink phone (ch.3)
The Cinderella who left her hot pink phone (ch.4)
The Cinderella who left her hot pink phone (ch.5)
The Cinderella who left her hot pink phone (ch.6)
The Cinderella who left her hot pink phone (ch.7)
The Cinderella who left her hot pink phone (ch.8)
The Cinderella who left her hot pink phone (ch.9)
The Cinderella who left her hot pink phone (ch.10)
The Cinderella who left her hot pink phone (ch.11)
The Cinderella who left her hot pink phone (ch.12)
The Cinderella who left her hot pink phone (ch.13)
The Cinderella who left her hot pink phone (ch.14)
The Cinderella who left her hot pink phone (ch.16)
The Cinderella who left her hot pink phone (ch.17)
The Cinderella who left her hot pink phone 18
The Cinderella who left her hot pink phone 19
The Cinderella who left her hot pink phone 20
The Cinderella who left her hot pink phone 21
The Cinderella who left her hot pink phone 22
The Cinderella who left her hot pink phone 23
The Cinderella who left her hot pink phone 24
The Cinderella who left her hot pink phone 25
The Cinderella who left her hot pink phone 26
The Cinderella who left her hot pink phone 27
The Cinderella who left her hot pink phone 28
The Cinderella who left her hot pink phone 29
The Cinderella who left her hot pink phone 30
The Cinderella who left her hot pink phone 31
The Cinderella who left her hot pink phone 32
The Cinderella who left her hot pink phone 33
The Cinderella who left her hot pink phone 34
The Cinderella who left her hot pink phone 35
The Cinderella who left her hot pink phone 36
The Cinderella who left her hot pink phone 37
The Cinderella who left her hot pink phone 38
The Cinderella who left her hot pink phone 39
The Cinderella who left her hot pink phone 40
The Cinderella who left her hot pink phone 41
The Cinderella who left her hot pink phone 42
The Cinderella who left her hot pink phone chapter 43
The Cinderella who left her hot pink phone (ch.44)
The Cinderella who left her hot pink phone (ch. 45)
questions about "The Cinderella who left here hot pink phone"

The Cinderella who left her hot pink phone (ch.15)

7.9K 41 12
By Moon_chaser13

i told you guys i'll post soon...

but i gotta go quickly because my net is going crazy..

enjoy!!

------------------------

chapter 15

"ok, you see right after arriving in south America, we had to go to this photo shoot for an album. the set was on a big house it was beautiful Then I went in but I still have this bad case of headache and was still sleepy. so I stepped out of the van. I was just following MJ. like tracing his steps, I was not looking at where I was going then I put my hand on his shoulders. well so that I can just go and close my eyes as I walk then the GREAT MJ (he's emphasizing sarcastically the word 'GREAT') noticed that I was resting my eyes and was using him as a guide. he suddenly shoved off my hand from his shoulders, and before I can opened my eyes again, it was too late. I felt him giving me a hard push and there. the next thing I knew, I WAS ALREADY UNDERWATER!!!"

I gave out a loud laugh after this. "GOOD ONE MJ!!", I said.

"Yeah take his side! And thanks to that I almost drown.", I was still laughing.

"yeah.. yeah.. yeah.. laugh...and also because of that, my phone got broken and I lost your number..."

I suddenly felt happy and wanted to jump not because of what MJ did, although it was seriously hilarious.. but because Jesse has not forgotten about me. stupid MJ. pushing my onii-chan.

"Tell MJ to be careful next time, cause your little sister might all of the sudden just pop out from nowhere and kick him to the milky way." I told him with a heart filled laughter.

"Oh ok...wait" Jesse suddenly spoke in muffled voice then I heard a group laughing then I heard MJ's voice said something in return then another burst of laughter.

"No tell me you didn't do what I think you just did." I said then kicked the can of soda on the floor. Jesse!!!! I really want to shake your head right now..

"I did and MJ said don't worry he'll watch his back and Jazz volunteered to help him make sure you're 100 meters away from MJ." He laughed.

"I hate you!" I said and squinted my eyes.

I sat on the bench near me. "Three months......" I softly said and looked at the blue sky and then wondered if Jesse is looking at the same sky as I am.

"Ahh.. I noticed the sky looks great!? I wish you can see it." he said, I gave out a big smile

"Yes, I'm looking at it also right now."

"HEY!!!!!!" Jesse sounded as if he sat up straight and with his voice became a little bit louder..

"what????"

"Don't you think I've forgotten!!"

"Forgotten what???"

"Well, my phone got broken right? So I'm already excused in not calling you for the past three months right??" he asked and goodness his voice is really getting louder and louder.

"Err.. yeah and so?" I was starting to feel like he was about to say something that will make me flip.

"THEN HOW BOUT YOU! WHAT IS YOUR EXCUSE!! I WAS WORRIED SICK ALSO YOU KNOW!!" The voice of the other Pandora members in the background died down and then I heard a door shut, it seems to be that he went to another room.

"You went to another room big bro?" I said giving out a cute tone and hoping that he will forget his question.

"Yes, they are so noisy and besides I have a feeling that they are being noisy on purpose. the four of them love teasing me more nowadays."

yeah, mission divert onii-chan's attention accomplished, I thought to myself.

"HEY DON'T CHANGE THE TOPIC!! WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL!!"....toink....mission failed..hahaha

"well." I feel uneasy and squinted my face as if I can squeeze out an explanation by doing this.

"well?" he sounded like he was really waiting for my explanation.

"I---I'm.. shy." I stuttered and sunk on the my head.

"SHY!!!!"

"yes shy... shy.. shy....well.. scared and shy."

"shy? Look what is to be shy about? I already know about your obsession about us."

"Excuse me!!!!! That's not it!!! I was just shy because I-I'm a girl and...and I'm not used to calling guys." I was now flicking my fingers.

I can't elaborate more on how much I feel like I want to run away and avoid the question of why I didn't call Jesse. come to think of it.. WHY ON EARTH DID I AVOIDED CALLING HIM?! stupid me.

"Ok...ok...The shy thing I get it now but the SCARED THING!!!" he said.

"Calm down."

"It's not as if I'm going to eat you! I can't possibly eat you! I am countries away from you."

"Ok. ok. I was scared because... because I thought you're not going to answer the phone call or message." I've said it. I was scared that big bro might just ignore me.

"Stupid." he said firmly.

"I will never do that. I'm your onii-chan remember? I said I'll prove to you that men can be good friends. how can I be your big bro if you keep up with that." now i'm feeling guilty, too guilty I can't say anything.

"Little sis." Jesse said with a sound of concern "Are you still there?" he asked again.. "Hello?" he said..

"sorry. sorry onii-chan.. i'm really sorry...." I have to admit. I once again think of Jesse as one of the "stereotype" men I hated and for that I wanted to shoot myself out of embarrassment. i felt so guilty that I wanted to cry...

"hey.. big bro was too hard on you right? Sorry. it's just I missed chatting with you, then I was also worried sick also...sorry" he said.

"you're no longer mad?"

"you're no longer mad?" he returned my question.

"how can I be mad at you?! you're my onii-chan.. I can't be mad at you!" I said and started laughing a little.

"and you're my little sis, how can I be mad at you too." he said.

"So how's the past three months? How's school?"

"Doing great. well being busy.. really busy.. thank God I got the Wednesday free as well as the weekends to keep me sane. How the hell did you guys survive high school?" I said, and right now I opened the little red notebook Jesse gave me, turned to the last page to stare at our little picture. I smiled and felt as if he was just sitting beside me as we talk, it felt nice to have a guy friend after all.

"it aint easy little sis, you're free on Wednesday? like you're always going to be free during that day?" he excitingly said.

Errrr.. I started to get nervous, did I said something right?? cause I feel like I don't trust that devious tone Jesse has. it was the same tone he gave me when he said 'he will not get drunk'. FYI he DID get drunk!

"Yes? Onii-chan I don't trust that tone" I said to him

"Wait. so that means this Wednesday you're fee?"

"well yeah.. why???"

"Nothing.. ummm wait.." suddenly the his background became noisy.

he then started to talk to another person.

"Little sis, I'll talk to you again next time. We got to practice now. take care ok and don't worry. I'll save your number this time." he said and started giggling.

"Errr...ok...." But before I cut of the line

"WAIT!" he said. I put back the phone against my ear.

"yes?"

"Wednesday...you're free???"

"YES."

"that's all I want to hear. take care then ok?" he said and finally put the phone down.. my stomach was rumbling as if it was filled with butterflies. I really...really...REALLY DON'T TRUST THAT TONE!!!

--------------8 am- WEDNESDAY---------------------

"WHAT!!!" I screamed out loud inside our dormitory.

"SHHH!!!! Don't wake up the other room mates!" Dina said, she was standing across the room and was already getting ready to get dressed.

"Ma'am Sanchez said we need to do a special exam for her. remember last Monday she was not able to meet us? The thing here is, she was supposedly to give us an exam that day. so now, since we don't have classes during Wednesday she took this day just to give us that darn exam!" Dina said with annoyance.

I scratched my head and just went back to laying down on my bed. Monday.... Monday... .Monday... I kept thinking about Monday.... the only thing I remember on that day was it was THE DAY when Jesse and I had this fun phone conversation. When onii-chan and I talked about the beautiful sky. the day that even just for a split second I heard Jazz's voice. the day when---OUCH!!-- Dina suddenly threw her pillow and hit me on the head.

"STOP DAY DREAMING AND GET YOURSELF READY!"

I was still daydreaming when I was walking towards the bathroom suddenly I realized one thing, TODAY IS WEDNESDAY! and Jesse said something about Wednesday!! I ran back to my room and quickly grabbed the phone, to my surprise he didn't contact me in any ways. I stood there for a while and wondered, Is it possible if Jesse have already forgotten about the thing he was so excited about with Wednesday?

"IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO MISS THAT SPECIAL EXAM SPARE ME! I'LL GET MY THINGS READY." Dina said.

I looked back and gave her a peace sign

"Wait for me, I'll be ready in 20 minutes!"

-----8:45 am-----

I was sitting on my chair, Dina busy reviewing, well all of my classmates were But I was busy looking at my phone and chanting: "ring---ring--ring!" yeah right as if this was going to work. when:

I wanted to hold you, to kiss you

Even if it just for one day

I want to be with you again

Even if it takes a lifetime to wait for you

I'll wait because I love you.

Even if just for one day, I want to hold you again

Even If just for one day, I'll wait for you 'coz I love you.

My Phone rang!! It's the new song that Jazz sang in their tour in the Philippines!! (for Jea I think). Everyone in the classroom gave me an annoyed look. I just gave a funny smile and said sorry. I answered the phone, It was Jesse.

"big bro"

"Err.. umm. Little Sis.." his background was loud. I barely can hear him. "I have a huge problem."

I felt my heart drop and I became so cold when he told me his predicament.

"Ok just stay calm.. just stay calm." I just quickly jumped up and said. I looked at Dina, who gave me a concerned look. I then ran outside our room.

"HEY HOW ABOUT THE EXAM!!" Dina screamed so that I can hear her.

"COVER FOR ME PLEASE!!!!" I looked at her and just shouted back.

I can't possibly think of anything right now, even an exam to be given by a professor from hell. Big bro needs me. I need to do this. With determined face and my heart thumping so hard. I ran outside of my high school and quickly stopped the first cab that was about to pass my way.

"Where to?" The cab driver asked.

"Airport as soon as possible." I quickly went in and said.

and the taxi cab took off. I opened my phone and messaged him.

big bro,

little sis is coming, I'm coming. don't worry.

from Little sis

and sent it to Jesse.

(end of chapter 15)

----------------------

dont forget to vote..

comment..

and become a fan^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9M 273K 72
In the near dystopian future where the population has blown up, women and the poor are more oppressed, and those with positions who abuse their power...
2.7M 52.7K 31
Si crush ang gusto ko pero girlfriend niya ang nakuha ko. She's a monster. A beautiful monster, my own Monteclaro. NOTE: THIS STORY IS ALREADY COMPLE...
324M 6.7M 94
[BAD BOY 1] Gusto ko lang naman ng simpleng buhay; tahimik at malayo sa gulo. Kaso isang araw... nagbago ang lahat. Inspired by Boys Over Flowers.
3.2M 159K 54
[RFYL book 2] When the enemy is close behind, you need to run as fast as you can. RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN Written by: SHINICHILAAAABS Genre: Science F...