No Name -Naruto- Time Travel...

Galing kay RazenshiaSapphire08

SUMMARY: Uzumaki Naruto sacrificed everything. He had lost his identity, his humanity for the sake of a great... Higit pa

Chapter 2: New Living Arrangement?
Chapter 3 Remembrance of Loss

Chapter 1 The Nameless Savior

4K 94 4
Galing kay RazenshiaSapphire08

FANDOM: Naruto

TITLE: No Name

AUTHOR: RazenshiaSapphire08

PAIRING(S): Minato/Naruto; MinaNaru

GENRE(S): Friendship, Drama, Angst, Hurt/Comfort, Adventure, Romance (?) and Mystery

RATING: M (For Violence, Dark themes and Implied/Suggested themes)

SUMMARY: Uzumaki Naruto sacrificed everything. He had lost his identity, his humanity for the sake of a greater and another chance – for the brighter future, travelling back in time despite being doomed to suffer for all eternity of solitude. Until he had saved Namikaze Minato from his unlikely death and didn't expect him to fall over heels of him! MinaNaru! Time Travel AU!

WARNING(S): Slash, Incest(In the future chapters?), Language, OCC-ness, PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder), General Depression, Confusion, Plot-Holes, Slow Build, Violence, and Unbetaed!

NOTES:

1) Yes, you read the title right – No Name. This story is inspired from various and different of MinaNaru fics (despite it's only a few of them) and decided to write for I am a sucker in both time travel fics and eccentric pairings. I asked myself 'what if' Naruto chosen to abandon his identity and goes back in time to changed things – and then got stuck there? Then become a nameless wanderer (Lol, it kind of remind me of Rurouni Kenshin in a way) – Yup, that's the prompt plot/idea of this story.

2) It won't essentially follow the canon series. This an AU fic for a reason.

3) The story was also inspired from one of the ending song of Rurouni Kenshin – 1/3 no Junjou na Kanjou. Listen to it while reading this, you'll understand why.

4) I would go for a slow build romance as I want to make this realistic as possible despite the estrangement of the chosen set of pairing.

5) Describing places, things and appearances of an individual isn't my forte so I won't go much about that thing unless it's absolute necessary.

6) Fighting scenes is one also of my weakness so I'll tuned it down as it wasn't the main focus of this story but I'll write one if it's truly needed.

7) This is a drabble-style or snippets fic – each chapters contain will only have 100-2k words excluding the side notes, extra and author's note.

8) English isn't my native language so expect a limited vocabulary and mistakes!

DISCLAIMER: I own nothing from Naruto

...

...

Chapter 1: The Nameless Savior

...

...

"All it takes is one trigger and your world comes crashing down."

-Unknown-

...

.

.

.

Namikaze Minato, Konaha's Yellow Flash grits his teeth with obvious anxiousness and annoyance.

The mission – Kannabi Bridge is starting to go downhill, they were ambushed and cornered.

He wasn't worried about his well-being, he can deal with them just fine despite with a few short-coming in his way. But, the real caused of his anxiousness is his students' safety. He knew they can handle themselves as they are trained shinobi but they were also children deep inside. They don't stand a chance against this large number! They don't deserve this! They shouldn't be in this kind of suicidal mission! He had fought with the Third but with no such luck after all he was a mere Jounin. He have no power against a Kage who is dubbed as the God of Shinobi.

He needed to finish this and fast!

His students' life are on the line! He knew they were in the war but he can't lose them. He don't know what he would do if they – No! He won't go thinking that! They are strong but they also needed help. Kakashi may be a newly promoted Jounin but just like he had said they were still child despite the bravado of being strong. Their skills are limited, they are still far away from matching skilled and strong opponents.

Minato poured all his frustration at his every opponent with a flash, disregarding of his own safety at his haste of siding, helping students. He was complete in bare at the surprise attack and it was too late he had noticed it because he have no time defend himself as he was running out of chakra at non-stop fighting an entire battalion of enemies.

All the blonde can do was await for the finishing blow but it never came as a silhouette crashing down in between the attack before it can land a hit on him, saving from his unlikely demise.

"Who the fuck – !!!" The iwa-nin didn't much time to complete his sentence as Minato's savior gutted him with a speed that made the supposedly Yellow Flash looked dumbfounded and a little bit jealous at his mastery.

Minato, was also the same predicament of the fallen iwa-nin as he have no time assess the hooded figure if he/she was an enemy or an ally as he/she whirled his attention at him, pinning him with the deepest blue azure eyes like his own with so much intensity that almost made him squirm if he wasn't trained from situation like this. But he can't still see his face half of it was covered of a scarf.

"The Hokage had sent me," Came from a gruff answer sating his earlier turmoil. The voice was definitely belong to male. "Go to your students', I'll handle this."

He was about to protest but shut his mouth as the other pinned him another sharp gaze, challenging him so he nodded curtly, silently giving his acknowledgement and gratitude which the latter didn't bother to return as he whirled back his attention at the remaining force of the iwa-nin.

The last thing Minato heard from the man as he was questioned who the fuck he was before he use his flying god thunder, which the latter, surprisingly replied with a lack of any form of emotion as he introduced himself at them. "I sacrificed everything. My life, my mind, body and soul. My identity and humanity for the sake of greater, and another chance for the brighter future. I am doomed to suffer for all eternity but I regret none. I will never be relieved of my pain... I am no one, I hold nothing and my real name is already buried into oblivion – I am now called by the name, Nanashi. No name."

...

Surprisingly, as Minato came to aid his students', knowing they need it but as he stared incredulously and astonishment seeing not a single scratch appears in anyone of them as if they didn't go against a large number of enemies and the said enemies were all dead, scatter around them.

"What happened here?"

"Minato-sensei!" Came the vigorously exclamation of his students. They are not injured. Their clothing was slightly ruffled and stained with both blood and dirt but they appear not wounded as all as he silently observe them with a sharp eyes. His state is much worse than them. How embarrassing. How the hell they remain uninjured, not that he was grateful they were safe while he was wounded and nearing at the boundary of chakra exhaustion?

Kakashi answered him with a slight irritation yet his eyes shining with relief at both the outcome and seeing him. "We're saved by a nameless man before they could cornered us. Said he was sent by the Hokage and we should wait for you as he was certain you'll come sooner or later and he was right." The silver haired teen gestured their defeated shinobis.

Minato arched an eyebrow. "Let me guess, he introduced himself as Nanashi?"

Now, it was Obito nodded vigorously and answered his question. "Yup, he was so cool! He had help and saved Rin after she was kidnapped by the enemy-nin!"

At this Minato send a sharp look at his only female student. "Is it true?"

Rin squirmed uncomfortably at his intense gaze and she replied meekly an affirmative.

"Then how did you guys remain unscathed with the entire ordeal?"

"He healed us before he left."

Minato remain quiet as if contemplating the entire situation. "Are you sure none of you are any wounded?"

They all nodded simultaneously, relieving his unconcealed concern.

He still have tons of questions he wished to asked but there is still a mission needed to be done so he left those for the later briefing.

...

They had won.

The war is over and they didn't managed to do much as Nanashi or someone have destroyed the bridge for them, saving them from further trouble and their life. They practically owned him, pretty much their life.

Minato and his team tried to search him at the crowd but their attempts were futile as he was nowhere to be found, disappearing completely without leaving a trace to track him down as if he wasn't there with them at all, a very useful yet frightening trait for a shinobi to possess.

Despite having both a mixed feeling at the mission – they returned in Konoha with a bright smile knowing they are survivors, glad to see another new day and be at home with their fellow friends and family as they savored their victory and just being alive.

...

The hooded figure or the man called himself as Nanashi, stared at the listlessly yet excited group as they disappear at the horizon, fully aware they would return home with a warm yet melancholy air around him.

He had completed his task.

The first step towards a better and brighter future is done.

With a last glance at where the group of people he had saved, he disappeared in the thin air without any trace that he was there in the entire time watching them.

...

"Um, Hokage-sama?"

"Yes?" The Third prompted Minato to continue with a mild interest as the other twitched uncomfortably and his aura screaming his unconcealed curiosity. He waited Minato to speak his mind but the other seemed rather die than ask what he wished to have knowledge of. This caught the interest of the older man. "Let me guess, this is about the individual I send as a back-up. This is about Nanashi-kun, am I right?"

Minato almost winced at the bull's eye. He had waited for him and his team to complete their own statement regarding the mission before he can have a chat with the Third Hokage alone. He caught the subtle way the Kage activate a privacy seal once they started their report.

The former ANBU captain gave a curt nod, eyes bright and sharp.

The Kage blow a puff of smoke as stared at the scenery in his window with unconcealed parental concern and his shoulder was stiff as he muttered the boy's name with heavy tension. Then demeanor changed but he was still tense as he fully give his attention at the blonde and the other can helped but stand a little bit much straighter than usual.

"Minato, what I about to tell you is an S-rank secret so you are not to divulge about this conversation outside in this office nor anyone. Do I made myself clear?"

Minato gave a firm nod. "Yes, Hokage-sama."

"Nanashi-kun's identity is an S-rank secret. He was one of my trusted person aside from you. He works in the shadows. His mission is always consist an A-rank or S-rank. You'll understand once you take a look from your bingo book. It was beneficial at our country and suicidal for his own good. That's why I am going to appoint him in your care consider this as S-rank mission."

"By the way you sound he was a strong shinobi and he sound like a hunter-nin if not he was in ANBU member." Minato exclaimed. "And why are you telling me this? Why choose me?"

"He was both a member of ANBU and a hunter-nin – A private member, my personal assistant and squad."

Wow. Is that even possible? Apparently it is.

"You ask me why I am telling you this and why I choose you to be the one taking care of him, right? The answer is simple – I trust you. I know you can stop him from further falling deeper in despair and his very own demise."

"You can just remove him from being a member."

The Hokage just sighed and shook his head resignedly. "Minato, I've already tried what you suggest but it only made things much complicated as that stupid boy throws himself further in the death's door. He have no qualms at ignoring my orders. It doesn't matter if he was still part of the organization as long as he see fit for the beneficial and safety of this village he'll do it without second thought just like he did just now. He went against me at going earlier than appointed time and do finish your supposedly mission." The elder sighed again. "Trust me, Minato if it's only easy I would have done something about him. I don't know what to do about him anymore."

The look Hokage can't helped Minato but to give in. It's the look of person resigned and have loss hope, quietly pleading him to change the Minato's savior of destructive living.

"Fine."

Then, the Hokage beamed at him, all his gloomy aura fades. That damn geezer was acting!

As if reading his mind, Hiruzen shook his head slightly. "Minato, I'm serious. Nanashi-kun needed help and I believe you're the only one who could bring the old back him. Please, save him. He is strong but at the same time he is fragile. Take good care of him."

Minato didn't respond but the Hokage didn't need words to understand him. He already accepted this inevitable fate he created for him and Nanashi. But he can also use this opportunity to know and unravel the secrets of his savior.

Namikaze Minato is not the person who gives up in challenge and puzzle. He won't stop unless he completed to solve them as Nanashi is one a specimen of those mystery needed answers.

Due to the fact he was to engross with his musing he had missed the secretive yet knowing smirk Sarutobi at him.

They had talked for a bit about his newly assigned S-rank mission and other things.

The heavily yet hidden implied 'Nanashi-kun is now your responsibility' is very clear at the Yellow Flash and honestly, he doesn't mind at all. It's not his forte to abandon a fellow shinobi that needed help and knowing and getting closer with the nameless wanderer is a bonus.

Minato's lip twitch slightly upward. He can't help but to be excited meeting him next day.

He was certain things will be much interesting with the addition of the said new shinobi and with this light thoughts, he went straight home, get some enough rest and preparing his inevitable meeting with the mysterious savior of his tomorrow.

...

To Be Continued...

...

CUT-SCENES/EXTRA:

Earlier... Before Nanashi saved Minato and his team at their unlikely death...

[Hokage's office]

"Hokage-sama..."

Sarutobi Hiruzen, The third kage of Konaha also known as 'The Professor' and 'God of Shinobi' whirled his attention at the sudden intruder. He didn't even sense neither heard him at all! And where the hell is the ANBU he had stationed at his own office?!

As if reading his thoughts, the hooded intruder answered his question. "I put them to sleep so once they wake up be prepared to face them. I also activated the privacy as I have sensitive and an S-ranked information I wished to discuss with you."

Narrowing his eyes at the nameless figure in front of him, he might be old but it doesn't mean that his skills were rusty. They haven't called him 'God of Shinobi' for no god damned reason. He can spar this mystery persona and match his skills with no problem but he was no fool; Sarutobi knew his uninvited visitor is an S-rank shinobi if not he was in Kage-level and much more.

"Speak." The unspoken 'who are you' was hidden from that one command.

He felt more than see the latter smiled. He can't see his face due to the hood covering the upper half part of the stranger's face and the other half, down part by a red scarf. All he can see was the intense blue eyes, pretty much similar from the Konoha's Yellow Flash.

With one swift movement, the stranger removed the hood and scarf covering his entire face, revealing his real identity from the Kage.

And poor, old Hiruzen can't helped but to choked out at his new discovery. "M-Minato?"

"Wrong, Jiji." The teen who has a huge cunning similarity at Namikaze Minato that if he had shown his appearance at everyone would mistake him as a twin of the Yellow Flash. Blonde and Blue eyes stared at him with so much intensity and longing. The only difference was the whiskered marks on his cheeks if he knew no better he would be like the rest but maybe he is. "My real name is Uzumaki Naruto, child of the Uzumaki Kushina and Namikaze Minato..."

And Sarutobi's world wasn't the same after that.

-End of Chapter 1: Extra-

...

Author's Note: Yes, Nanashi is Naruto.

And yes, The Cut scenes/Extra are part of the story or chapter.

Comments/Reviews, Faves/Kudos/Votes/Bookmark and Become a Follower are all welcome and appreciated! So is suggestions and recommendations.

Next Chapter: Minato and Nanashi second meeting. Nanashi is not happy at his living arrangement and predicament. Sarutobi being a manipulative and decided to play a matchmaker. Nanashi is not amused at all. Not a little bit.

Word Count: 2,045

Written: 11/20/2016 (month/date/year)

Edited: 11/26/2016 (month/date/year)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

5.7K 217 13
Naruto Uzumaki, the human sacrifice. Wonder what would happen if he discovered his heritage earlier? Well, here's a take on that. Follow Naruto as h...
305 29 9
They say second chances are given to those who deserve no second chances are given to those who make opporunity themselves . I am namikaze tsubaki N...
772K 17.6K 99
Accompany Naruto as he travels back in time. Watch him as he finds new friends and enemies, discovers love and hatred, gets betrayed and saved. See h...
89.1K 2.9K 33
Naruto Namikaze-Uzumaki grew up to become one of the strongest Kunoichi that had ever existed. Recently married and close to achieving her lifelong a...