Beauty

By flawedbeautifullyy

Many people confuse the terms fat and thick , and stereotype the way big girls live ... Somethings aren't nec... More

Introduction to Beauty
OMG
Him ...
Game Night
Whats The Problem?
Zay
Anotha Asshole
Boy....?
Set Up
Getting Close
Friends
Thinking Bout You
New People
Whoah...
Understanding
I Want you
Mike
Why?..
oooh Lord
Establishing Something
Who Are You?
Going Against Mama
Key Facts
MY MAN!!!
Let Me Ease Ya Mind
Sneak Peek
Taken
Narrator's POV
Choosing Zayonna
Preview
Home?
Decision Made

Over Time

892 66 3
By flawedbeautifullyy

Beauty POV
       4 months Later
     I lived in Atlanta , new life , new personality , I wasnt even my same size. I picked up on my weight rather than lost it ...Im actually 7 months pregnant. Im having a baby girl, her name's Zayonna , I've been awaiting her arrival since I found out I was pregnant. Handsome and Mya make sure I get to all my appointments, and am well taken care of, I even have a job to support Yonna and me. Feels like im living a regualr life, except Im not. I miss Zay, Brison , Mike , my mom, my friends...i miss it all.

  I still dont know why I was kidnapped , they didn't ask for money , it's like they just wanted me.

  Anyways I gotta get ready for work, I work at Foot Locker in the mall. After my shower I straightened my hair , lotioned up , put on my uniform and decided to wear my orange converse. I put on lip gloss, and jewelry, grabbed my purse phone , and vitamins then headed downstairs.

Handsome: you ready?

Me:yeah , i got off at 8

Handsome: alright, remember my rule?

Me: dont do anything that could make u mad enough to kill me and my baby

This is what makes me remember I'm being held against my wishes. Work was the only place I felt free 

Zay POV.
   I decided to go home ...  Back to the A. There were too many memories here , everything reminded me of B and I couldnt take it. Me and Brison have gotten closer, and I know leaving him is only gonna cause more pain, but staying here was more weight on my shoulders. I was gonna go back, just not for a while. I didnt let anybody know , I just took money got on a plane and left. I figured I'd go to the mall when I got there.

  When I got off the plane I caught a cab to the car dealership, bought a car and made  my way to the mall. Shoes being more important than anything, I headed to Foot Locker.

?:Hi welcome to Foot Locker , im Alexandra how can I help u today?

Me: just looking
I responded focused on my phone rather than her
?:ok

   And with that she walked away, greeting another customer. When I finally looked up, needing somebody to get my shoe I realized..It was her...Nobody could make my heart beat this fast, my thoughts run this wild , my palms this sweaty. Her hair was shorter , her skin had a natural glow , and she had picked up on her weight...but my soul seen pass It all. I took her in, it was as if God himself froze time , giving me this moment to really embrace her presence. I watched her rub her stomach , as she conversed with a customer. Putting 2 & 2 together I figured she was pregnant.. knowing her there was no denying that it was my child. She was carrying my child..that only made me love her more.
Here she was , the love of my life and I didn't know how to approach her.. not knowing if she'd hate me for never finding her..or impregnating her and putting a hold on her life.

   After going back and forth with myself , I got up and made my way towards her.
Just as I got closer she turned around , and again time froze .... this was God giving us time to take in the presence of eachother.

🤗 Heeeeeey y'all *nervous chuckle*  here's an update ...enjoy , vote , comment... ya know all that good stuff. ok byeee 🏃🏃✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 243 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
332K 19.2K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
64.9K 3.6K 78
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
561K 934 21
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charmπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜­