Damaged (Harry Styles)

By LuvNutella

Bridget wasn't like your average teenager that likes to party. She likes school and hates to party, always ge... More

Damaged (Harry Styles)
*CHAPTER 2*
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
Bridgit's Birthday Party (Not A Chapter)
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64 (Final Chapter)
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 55

28.5K 649 127
By LuvNutella

Two days passed since I told Harry about my strange dream. The next morning of that day we had baked cookies and watched Christmas movies all day practically. Tomorrow was Christmas Eve and it was also Louis' birthday tomorrow too. He was turning 22 years old and said and I quote,

"22 is old!"

But of course Louis being Louis he soon cheered up and remained the happy Doncaster boy he always is.

While Harry and I were sitting on the couch watching some Christmas movie I forgot the name of, I thought of something. Shouldn't he be spending Christmas with his family? He never really spilled much detail about his family so I don't know much about them.

"Harry?"

"Hm?" He hummed, not taking his eyes off the telly.

"Are you spending Christmas with your family?"

I noticed he tensed up at the mention of 'Family' but soon relaxed. Turning his attention away from the telly he looked at me.

"I don't have a family."

"What do you mean you don't have a family?" I sputter, not believing the words coming out of his mouth.

"My dad's an alcoholic, walked out on my mum, sister and I when I was pretty young, my mum developed depression because of it and soon became an alcoholic as well. Forcing my sister to take care of me and herself. Maria; my sister doesn't live close around here, she moved to get away from the past and the memories it held. And any relatives I have don't give a shit about me, never did."

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked."

"It's alright.."

"I know how you feel though."

"How?"

"My father walked out on me when I was younger as well, leaving my mum to fend for herself and my brother and I. My mum did develop an alcohol addiction but soon sobered us for my brother and I, knowing she had a responsibility as a parent."

Harry brought me into a hug, rubbing my back for comfort. We just stayed like that, not talking and just being comfortable in the embrace we were in. We than proceeded to watching Christmas movies for the next few hours.

And at around 5pm Harry left, saying he'd come back and visit me after. I than started debating what to do to keep myself occupied while Harry was gone, because Liza was out with Zayn somewhere, Louis was spending Christmas with his family and Liam was in Wolverhampton, visiting his family that didn't live here.

○○○

Looking up at the building, I wondered if it was even open. It looked so.....vacant. Hugging my coat tighter against my body, I made my way up the steps and pulled open the doors and walked into the heated building. Not many people were in here, the most being ten probably.

Walking over to a table, I sat down and debated what to study first. I was at the library to study for next semester. I know it's Christmas break and all and I should be taking a break from school work but I just want to be prepared for when I go back. I know what you're thinking. Nerd.

Tapping my fingers on the table in front of me, I tried deciding what to study first. Suddenly feeling a presence sitting in front of me, I looked up and was met with an unfamiliar guy that looked to be my age, maybe slightly older. College kid?

"May I help you?" I asked, not meaning to come off as rude.

"You're Bridgit right?"

"How do you know my name?"

"I'm good friends with Harry; your boyfriend. Names Nick, Nick Grimshaw."

Nick? That name, it can't be. Is he one of the college guys that I guess corrupted Harry? No, of course he's not. He can't be.

"Do you by any chance go to college?"

"Of course I do love. I'm guessing you've heard about me?"

"Yeah, alittle."

"Well I hope it was good things. Although I have this feeling it wasn't.."

"You corrupted Harry." I hissed, and Nick put his hands up in defence.

"Woah there love. Where in the bloody heck did you here that from?"

"He used to be a sweet little boy until he started hanging out with you and your college friends. You changed him."

"He wanted a change."

"No he didn't."

"I've known him longer babe. I think we know who's right in this situation." Nick smirked and I scoffed.

"Why did you even come over to talk to me anyway?"

"Just wanted to meet Harry's next girlfriend of the week."

"We've been dating for over two months asshole."

"Wow, that's a record."

"Can you just please go?"

"Hmm, fiesty. Harry picked a good one."

"Please, get the fuck out of this god damn building before I make you. I'm not in the mood to deal with your shit so leave." I hissed.

"Hope you realize that it's a free country and you don't own this building. I can stay here all day if I wanted to."

"Fine than, I'll just ignore you." I said, walking over to the book shelf to grab a book. Walking back to my seat, I opened the book and started reading it. Feeling Nick's gaze on me while doing so.

"Ok than. I guess you're not finding out the secret Harry's hiding from you.."

"What secret?" I say quickly, slamming the book I was reading closed and looking at him. He smirked.

"Oh, so now you talk to me."

"Jesus Nick, just tell me!"

"Ok ok!" He laughed.

"I'm waiting.." I said, getting impatiant. I just wanted to find out what Harry was apparently 'Hiding' from me.

"Bridgit.." Nick smirked and I groaned, he was stalling. I know it. "No need to get impatiant. I shouldn't even be telling you what I'm about to tell you to be honest."

"Don't." I hissed, not in the mood for his games. "You can't just say you'll tell me than say you can't or shouldn't. Now spill.."

"Ok, you need to calm down first before I say shit."

"Nick.." I warned.

"Yes?" He asked innocently.

"Stop stalling and just tell me."

"Fine, and for the record I was not stalling. I'm just saying you need to calm down before I tell you anything."

"Please, I don't want to hear your life story Nick. Just tell me already!"

"Looks like someone isn't getting any presents from Santa this year. You're being a very bad girl."

"Oh my god.." I groaned, getting pissed at Nick the more he blabbed on.

"Do you want me to tell you now?"

"Yes!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes! Of course I'm sure."

"Are you really really sure?"

"Um..yeah I guess." I said, starting to regret asking because I'm honestly not sure I really want to know what Nick's about to tell me.

If he ever tells me because he seems to be stalling or whatever he's trying to do to not tell me. Does he even want to tell me? Of course he does, otherwise he wouldn't have brought it up.

"Are you going to tell me or just sit there?"

"You really need to learn to not be so impatient. Like calm your freaking hormones girl!"

"Now, I'm going to tell you. So, after Harry started hanging out with me and my friends, he got into a gang that did some pretty bad stuff."

"A gang? You're lying."

"I'm actually not. The gang had about four or five guys not including Harry in it. Basically they robbed places and broke into houses. And the occasional fights with people." Nick said, taking a deep breath before speaking up again.

"It was one night that Harry did something even I can't believe he'd do."

"What did he do?" I asked, the nervousness evident in my voice.

"He killed someone."

I felt the blood drain from my face. This was a lie. Harry wouldn't kill someone, he may have anger issues but he'd never do that.

"You're lying. He wouldn't dare kill someone."

"Oh but that is where you are wrong. You see, it was one night that he had broke into a house to steal whatever they steal at houses and a guy who lived there heard noises and came downstairs to face Harry. They had got into a fight and as the guy went to call the police, Harry stabbed him."

Shaking my head, not believing what I was hearing I looked at Nick to see if there was any traces on his face that gave away he was lying. None.

"How do you know all this?" I whispered, but he still heard it.

"Because, I witnessed him do it.."

------------------------------

Author's Note: So, there you have it. And please don't hate on me about Harry killing someone. I'm most likely overthinking it and you guys probably aren't upset with me or whatever. I tend to worry and overthink over the smallest of things so yeah... Also, I just wanted to say sorry for not updating sooner either. I just recently got an iPhone and I'm still getting used to using it, and the Wattpad app on the iPhone is different then the app on my old phone.. Lol, I sound like such a loser. Another thing I should mention is that this story is almost over. There's about 10 chapters left. I haven't decided about doing a sequel or not yet so, I guess you can say this story is technically "not" finished after I post the last 10 chapters. Maybe you guys can give me ideas of things you want/should happen in the sequel and if I get enough suggestions, I might write a sequel, with of course giving credits to you guys for the ideas and such.

Well, bye lovelies! I'll try and update again this week for you guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3.8K 82
Harry & Gynie come from two different worlds that fate has decided to crash together in the name of love. Gynie is moving to London as a part of an E...
5.4M 189K 62
SEQUEL TO ADORE (Please read Adore prior to reading Mint) "I never believed in misery, until it was me lying on the cologne soaked sheets, mascara ru...
22M 524K 77
Isabella Maxwell: a girl that craved adventure. Harry Styles: a guy that fights to give her one. Harry Styles AU // This story has absolutely nothin...
VALERIE By Glyz

Fanfiction

215K 5K 63
Valerie Scott and Harry Styles are forced by the Modest! Management to live together and pretend that they're in a relationship. But there's one big...