CHAPTER 42

*Bridgit's Pov*

I can't believe Kevin is back. My life has enough drama and I don't need him to add anymore to it.

"Bridgit! ...Hello!?" Harry said trying to get my attention.

I quickly snapped back to reality.

"What?" I said confused.

"Umm, I'm kind of stabbed here" Harry said referring to the stab wound on the side of his stomach.

"Ahh, Shit. Sorry. Louis come help me lift him up. We need to take him to the hospital"

I really don't care if Louis and Harry were fighing against eachother. Or that they don't like eachother. Louis is my bestfriend and Harry is my boyfriend.

'Harry is my boyfriend' Sounded so.. I don't know, Different. Guess I'm just going to have to get used to it.

As much as I'm in love with Harry I would have never imagined that he would actually commit to being in a relationship with me. Mainly because of his player ways.

"Uh, Sure Bridgit.." Louis said awkwardly.

Louis and I helped Harry up, I sat his right arm over my shoulder. Louis doing the same with Harrys left arm. We did this so Harry wouldn't be putting any weight on himself where he had lost a lot of blood.

"Guys, I can walk perfectly fine. Let go of me" Harry said with a rude tone.

So Louis and I did as told and let go of Harry.

He was walking ok then he started wobbling and losing his balance and before I knew it he had fell to the ground.

He groaned in pain.

"Harry!!" I yelled as I made my way over to Harry.

"Oh my god! Are you ok?!" I said as I sat down beside him.