CHAPTER 17

I walked over to Harry and started cleaning the cuts on his hand.

Jeez he cut his hand bad.

I noticed a small piece of glass in his hand.

My god how bad did he cut his hand? Jeez. I grabbed the tweezers I had sitting on the counter and walked back over to Harry.

Before I was about to try and get the glass out of his hand he stopped me.

"Woah, What are you doing with those?" Harry said pointing to the tweezers.

Is he seriously that stupid or is he just joking?

I'm going with the first one, He's seriously that stupid.

Does he not see the piece of glass stuck in his hand? Men. I will never understand them. Never.

"What does it look like? You have a piece of glass stuck in your hand and I need to use these to get the glass out of your hand unless you want a piece of glass stuck in your hand and have a better chance of getting an infection!" I said/yelled at Harry.

"Woah jeez, Calm down. I didn't notice I had a piece of glass in my hand ok. Sorrrry!" Harry said dragging out the 'r' in sorry but it didn't sound apologetic at all.

Not that I cared if he actually apologized anyway.

"Whatever. Men are so darn confuzing and I'll never understand them." I muttered under my breath.

"I'm sorry what did you say? Did you say that I'm sexy and you can't help but love me because of my good looks and my charm? Don't worry all the ladies love me!" Harry said while winking at me and being the cocky self that he is.

I burst out laughing at what he said.

Hah, in his dreams.

"Excuse you? Haha. You wish. In your dreams Styles"

"Why would I dream when I know it's true. Or will become true?" Harry said smirking.

Lovely we're back to the smirking and the obnoxious comments from Mr. Idiot head himself.

God. How am I gonna put up with Harry and his bipolar and his personality disorder.

I couldn't help but think back to when Harry was telling me about his personality disorder. He said he developed it a year ago after 'something' happend, But he wasn't ready to tell me yet.

Hmm?? I wonder what that 'something' is? Guess I have to find out sometime later.

"Trust me Styles. I won't ever think your sexy. Unless your defenition of 'sexy' is self centered jerk who thinks he can get all the ladies than yes. Your 'sexy'" I said to him while doing air quotes with my hands on 'sexy'