CHAPTER 41

*Bridgit's Pov*

"Kyle?! Is that really you!" I said into the phone.

Kyle was my older brother. He moved to London two years ago. We hadn't spoken to eachother since he moved. Well we only had one conversation but it was a long time ago.

"Yes! Omg I missed you so much!"

"Awee I missed you to! But how did you get my number?"

"Louis gave it to me. And I have a surprise for you"

"Omg! What is it? Did you become friends with Taylor Lautner and you're gonna let me meet him? Omg!!!"

"Bridgit you really need to stop jumping to conclusions.....And stop watching Twilight. Or any movie that has Taylor Lautner in it" Kyle said while laughing at the end.

"Never! So what's your surprise?"

"Turn around" Was all he said. So I did as told.

And there he was. My older brother was standing outside Starbucks. Right behind me.

"KYLE!!!!!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs earning stares from people in Starbucks.

I quickly ran outside and ran to Kyle and embraced him in a hug.

Kyle and I are not like normal brother and sister. We don't argue with eachother or get on eachothers nerves (Most of the time). We actually act like bestfriends.

"What are you doing here?" I said to Kyle as I pulled away from the hug.

"Can't I come vist my little sister?"

I looked at him with a look that said "I don't believe you"

"Fine, I dropped out of College. Please Bridgit whatever you do, Do not repeat DO NOT tell mom!"