Ohana (Lilo family)

-NewRules-

Louis and Liam are both enrolled into Wolverhamptons Boarding School and as both are now over 18, they have b... Еще

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
LXVII
LXVIII
LXIX
LXX
LXXI
LXXII
LXXIII
LXXIV
LXXV
LXXVI
LXXVII
LXXVII
LXXVIII
LXXIX
LXXX
LXXXI
LXXXII

XXXVII

4.8K 100 52
-NewRules-

Liam's POV

"Niall, we've got something we need to tell you." I said to the blond lad as he finished his homework. Louis, Niall and I all in the kitchen, with Louis and Niall sitting at the kitchen table doing their work while I make breakfast.

"What is it Daddy?" He asked.

"Tomorrow is your aunties funeral, the funeral director just called me, and I was wondering if you want to go. You don't have to, but if you want to go we'll all go with you. It's in Mullingar." I said.

His eyes watered a little at the mention of his aunt but then he nodded his head.

"I want to go Daddy, I want to see her one last time." He sniffled.

"That's perfectly fine baby, Papa and I will be here for you the whole way, okay? Now go and get your brothers to come in here." I said.

He ran away to get Zayn and Harry and I turned to Louis.

"Looks like we're going to need those plane tickets." I said and he nodded.

"I just bought them there. I had the webpage and the credit card details set up so I only had to press purchase when he said yes." Louis said.

"You're so organised baby." I said and he smiled.

"Dad what is it? I'm trying to FaceTime Justin." Zayn huffed as he entered the kitchen.

"Well that can wait for just a minute. I want you to pack a bag, we're flying to Ireland tonight at half past six, so that gives you about seven hours." I said and Zayn nodded.

"Pack a bag for you and give Niall a little hand with his. Don't worry about Harry though, I'll get his bag sorted." I said and he nodded and left.

"I'll get Harry's bag sorted Li, if you pack a bag for us?" Louis asked.

"Okay baby." I pecked his lips.

Louis POV

I packed Harry's bag in fifteen minutes, it's full of nappies, dummies, baby wipes, bottles, tops, trousers and a dress shirt and trousers along with a pair of smart shoes.

I checked Niall and Zayn's bags to make sure they had packed everything and only had to remind them both to put their toothbrushes in.

I got Harry ready for the flight as well, placing him in a nappy just in case. He's already voiced his nervousness for going on the plane as he's quite frightened of them.

*7 hours later*

"Flight 155 to Mullingar is calling all passengers with children to come forward to board the plane first."

Liam and I take the boys to the front, by passing all the old people who are glaring at us as they thought they'd get priority because they're old. Well not today grandpa! 

"Daddy I'm sacred." Harry said snuggling up to Liam's side.

"I know baby but we'll be fine. Don't worry, Daddy and Papa are right here." He cooed back.

"Papa?" Zayn said from sitting beside me.

"Yeah babe?"

"I've never been on a plane before." He said.

"Oh that's fine buddy! You should know though, when we take off the pilot's going to do a loop the loop but then we'll level off." I said inwardly smirking. They don't call me Tommo the Tease for nothing.

"Louis cut it out, you're scaring him." Liam hissed and I looked at Zayn who looked as if he'd seen a ghost.

"Bud, I'm just kidding. We'll take off, be in the air for about an hour and then land." I said.

"Promise?" He asked holding out his pinky.

"I promise." I said hooking my pinky around his.

We arrived in the hotel at nine o'clock after getting our luggage from the carousel and then hiring a car to drive to our hotel.

Liam checked us in, and then we got everyone up into the room and laid the boys clothes out for tomorrow.

The hotel room was quite nice, but also quite small. It was just one big room with a double bed, a King sized bed, a kitchenette, a TV and a bathroom.

"Right everyone, it's bed time. Niall, Zayn go brush your teeth in the bath room and then get your pyjamas on. Harry, come lie on Daddy and Papas bed 'till I change you." I said.

I took off the wet pull up and wiped him quickly. I pulled out a nappy and some powder, powdered him up and then taped the nappy together. I placed him in his onesie and the laid him on our bed.

"Baby, you're going to share a bed with Daddy and Papa tonight, okay?" I said and he nodded.

Liam came back with a heated bottle of milk and Harry's eyes lit up. I chuckled a little and Liam handed me the bottle. I sat myself down in the bed beside Harry and pulled him into my arms and then slid the bottle into his mouth.

Zayn and Niall exited the bathroom and got changed into their pyjamas.

"You two will be sleeping in the double bed here, while Papa, Harry and I, sleep in the King sized one over there." Liam said.

Liam tucked Niall and Zayn into bed and kissed them goodnight. I shouted my goodnight from the bed on the opposite side of the room to them as Harry had fallen asleep on me and I didn't want to wake him up.

Liam took off his top and trousers, just leaving him in his Calvin Klein boxers, and slipped into bed beside Harry and I.

"Go to sleep baby. Tomorrows a big day." He said and kissed my forehead.

~~~~~~~Next Morning~~~~~

Liam's POV

"Niall do you have your tie on? Zayn why are your shoes not on yet? Harry come back here!"

The boys were almost ready for the funeral apart from Harry kept running away from Louis as Lou tried to dress him.

We finally made it to the church and sat up the front, in the space for close family members, as the rest of the people were just the lady's work colleagues.

The service went by fast, and soon it was time for Niall to say the little eulogy he'd written for his aunt.

"Auntie Maeve,

I love you so much and I'm so sorry that you were taken away from me so soon. I wish you could meet my Daddy and Papa who I know you'd love, they're taking really good care of me and I love them loads.

I have a new family now, new brothers and a Daddy and Papa who love me very much. I know you sent me to the school to protect me against him so I'm forever thankful to you. If you hadn't sent me to the school, I would've never met my family."

He sniffled and it broke my heart. However, he continued on.

"My Papa helped me pick out this poem for you. It's called Gods garden:

God looked down on His garden
and found an empty place
He then looked down
upon the earth
and saw your tired face
He put His arms around you,
and lifted you to rest,
He knew that you were suffering,
He knew that you were in pain,
He knew that you would never get well on earth again.
He saw the road was getting rough,
and the hills were hard to climb,
so He closed your weary eyelids,
and whispered "Peace Be Thine."
It broke our hearts to lose you,
but you didn't go alone,
for part of us went with you,
the day God called you home."

He finished and burst into tears. He just stood sobbing on the altar.

"I-I l-love y-you a-auntie M-Maeve." He said before continuing to sob.

I was noo longer able to watch my baby boy so distressed I went up into the altar and brought him back to sit down on my lap. I rocked him back and forth trying to calm him and eventually his sobs were reduced to sniffles.

"I'm so proud of you baby boy. And I'm sure that Auntie Maeve is looking down on you very proudly as well today." I whispered in his ear.

Louis and I never took the kids to the burial sight as Niall was too upset. We did take them to the reception though and got to chat to a lot of the ladies friends.

All the people were lovely and knew Niall from when he was a little boy.

On the way back to the hotel Niall said to Louis and I:

"Please don't ever leave me, you're the only family I have left now."

"Never baby boy."

Hey guys!

So this was a sad chapter. The poem I used was actually used at my aunts funeral and had everyone in the room crying. I thought it was a really beautiful and appropriate poem and was actually sitting crying while writing it again.

Anywhoooo hope you guys liked the chapter, either that or I've put myself through emotional torture for no reason.

I love you guys!

Comment! Vote!

Thank youuuuuuuu

💖

23/11/16

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

37.2K 1K 58
People from Wolverhampton, West Midlands England, United Kingdom saw Liam Payne as a shy person. At school, Liam had always been bullied. As if that...
1.8K 69 28
Louis Tomlinson is a 24 year old trying to take care of his Mom and his 4 Sisters. He's the only one that works. His best friend Zayn Malik (22), tri...
Teachers Pet Lexi

Фанфик

20.4K 219 17
Harry Styles is a freshmen and isn't good with school work endless it involves skipping his classes or sexual entertainment of some sort. he doesn't...
25.1K 267 15
Louis and Harry are parents and the other 3 boys (Zayn, Liam and Niall) are their adopted sons. this is the ageing that is going to be followed for...