Ohana (Lilo family)

By -NewRules-

Louis and Liam are both enrolled into Wolverhamptons Boarding School and as both are now over 18, they have b... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
LXVII
LXVIII
LXIX
LXX
LXXI
LXXII
LXXIII
LXXIV
LXXV
LXXVI
LXXVII
LXXVII
LXXVIII
LXXIX
LXXX
LXXXI
LXXXII

XXXVI

4.5K 112 33
By -NewRules-

Liam's POV

"So what do you say Louis? Can we legally make these boys ours?" I asked.

"You know I wouldn't want anything else in the world Liam. But we'll still need to ask them, they have a decision to make too." He says.

"I know baby, when do you want to talk to them about it?" I ask.

"We should do it now. That way we can get things sorted quickly."

We both walk into the living room to talk to the boys who are still watching Paw Patrol in the same places where I left them.

"Papa and I have to talk to you all about something important." I say while switching the TV off.

"Are we in trouble?" Zayn asks and I shake my head.

"No, your not. We need to talk about Louis and I being your Daddy and Papa." I said.

"Do you not want to be our Daddy and Papa anymore? I'm sorry, I-I'll be g-good! J-just please d-don't l-leave us!" Harry sobs and it's in that moment when I realise I never really worded my sentence well.

"No, no, no. Not at all. We will be your Daddy and Papa forever if you want. We love you guys so much, but we do have to talk to you about it." I say while Louis pulls a sobbing Harry onto his lap.

"Well what's it about?" Zayn asks.

"Louis and I are thinking of legally adopting you. And changing all of your last names to Payne. But it's only if you want, if not, we'll continue being your Daddy and Papa but you won't have the same last name as us."

"However, there's also a chance that if we don't legally adopt you, you could be taken away from us once I finish this year, because, then we will both technically be finished with the school." Louis inputs.

"I want to be a Payne!" Harry shouts and cuddles more into Louis, still sniffling a little.

"I know baby, that's fine." Louis says and kisses his hair.

"I want to be a Payne too!" Niall says.

"That's great baby. What about you Zee?" I ask.

"Can I think about it a bit more?" He asks and my heart shatters a little. I see Louis plaster a fake smile on his face and nod.

"Of course babe, take all the time you need." He manages to say but I can hear the hurt in his voice.

"Right, you can go and play with some toys while Papa and I make some dinner." I say and the boys retreat to their room.

"Does Zayn not want to be with us anymore Li?" Louis asks tears threatening to spill from his watery eyes.

"I don't know baby." I sigh and bring him into my arms.

He cries into my chest, fisting my top in his clenched hands. I just hold him until someone comes bursting into the kitchen.

"Dad? Papa?" A confused Zayn asks.

"Yeah Zayn?" I say turning round to face him as Louis wipes his eyes furiously.

"Is everything alright?" He asks.

"Yeah, everything's fine. What's up bud?" I say.

"I just want to tell you why I said I have to think about you and Papa adopting me." He said and I hear Louis sigh.

"I'm going to go check on Niall and Harry." He says and makes his way out of the kitchen.

"Something is wrong with Papa. What is it Dad?" He asks and I sigh.

"He's just a bit upset because he doesn't want to lose you. And he thinks he's done something wrong to make you not want to stay." I say and now he starts to tear up.

"I didn't mean it like that Daddy! I'm sorry." He says as he starts sobbing.

"Hey, hey, hey. It's okay baby. C'mere." I say and open up my arms, which he runs into.

"Now what did you come in here to tell me?" I ask, rubbing his back soothingly.

"I do really want you to legally adopt me, but I'm scared. Does that mean my mums name will come off my birth certificate?" He asks tearily and my heart breaks.

"Oh baby, I'm sure we'll be able to keep your mums name on as well as having Papa and I's name."

"Really?" He questions.

"Really. So does this mean you want us to adopt you?" I ask and he nods into my chest. "Okay, how about we go and tell Papa, and I think he could use a cuddle from you."

We go into their bedroom and see Louis reading a book to Harry and Niall.

"Okay everybody, there is an announcement to be made." I said in a posh voice, to which Harry and Niall giggle. "We're adopting all of you."

Louis head snaps up to look at me and Zayn. He raises a questioning eyebrow and I nod.

"My babies." I say as Zayn and I go and join the other three.

Zayn situates himself on Louis lap and cuddles into him.

"I love you Papa. I'm sorry for making you sad."

"It's okay baby, I know you had a reason." He said.

"Well I've phoned Simon and he said he'd love to help us speed up the process as he has some inside contacts in the court system. We've to go down to the court house right now to sign the papers." I said.

We get all the boys into the car and then I drive to the court house to meet Simon. We pull up outside and immediately see Simon.

"Uncle Si!" Ni runs up to him and gives him a hug. Zayn and Harry being more shy, cling to Louis and I.

"Let's get this done ASAP, before you-know-who thinks about doing the same thing." Simon says, deliberately not saying Patrick's name so he doesn't upset Niall.

The process takes about an hour, Louis and I sign the papers and Simon signs something saying that we are the best carers for the boys. We talk to the person who's putting the adoption through about keeping Zayn's mum on the birth certificate. We asked Niall and Harry if they wanted to keep any birth parents on their certificate but they both denied.

"Are you sure Ni?" I asked and he nodded.

"I never really met them, I was two when they died, so you are really the only parents I've had, because although my auntie looked after me, I still called her Auntie Maeve."

"Okay baby." I smiled,

"Well congratulations, you boys are all officially Paynes." The lady says.

"Thank you very much." I thank the lady.

"No problem, have a nice day."

We all walked back out to the car, and said see you later to Simon, as he would be coming over for dinner tonight.

"Alright Paynes, shall we head home?" I say and the boys giggle.

"I think that would be a good idea." Louis says.

Hey guys!

Hope you're all liked this chapter and if you did can you pretty pretty please vote or comment? It would make my day.

So the boys are now Paynlinsons, and feel closer as a family.

What did you like? Anything you'd suggest? If you have any prompts please send them in!

Do you guys want Lilo smut? I asked a few chapters back but no one really replied. If you do comment yes on the yes, if you don't comment no on the no:

Yes

No

Comment! Vote!

Thank youuuuuuu

💖

23/11/16

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 11.9K 27
Sometimes people are just drawn to each other, no matter who they are and how they know them. It's chemistry and sometimes it can end as an experimen...
11.5K 701 18
Harry is a new sophomore in Louis' school in Doncaster. He slips cute little notes into Louis' locker to make him a little happier.... or because he...
6.6K 141 19
Louis Tomlinson: Rock Star since 14. He's now 20. Covered in tattoo's and some piercings, just like his friends. Best friends and band mates with Zay...
21.4K 626 27
Ziall- Zayn is the new kid at Niall's school. Zayn likes Niall and Niall likes Zayn as well. They soon get together and life couldn't get any better...