The Alpha's Omega Mate

By _Spresso_

Eclipse is the omega of the star pack. Her pack treats her like a maid. When Eclipse was younger she always w... More

prologue
One: Omega
Two ~ Mate?
Three ~ home?
Four ~ Enemy
5. Stalker
6. Love?
7. Plans and chill
8. Questioning
9. training
10.
11.
12.
13.
15.
16.Shopping!
17. Burning
18. No Answers
19.
20. The jerkwad
21.
22. Jerkwad Problems
23. Finally Figured Out!
24. Docters and Hatred
25. Luke
26. Forgiveness
27.
28. Explaining
29.
30. New People?
31. Parents!?!
32. New Chapter???
33. Marriage?
34. War!
Sequel

14.

10.8K 241 26
By _Spresso_

We finally pass the border. It took us forever to get here. Xavier tried multiple times to walk on his own but every time we would tell him not to, and every time he would fall. They must have used a lot of wolfsbane on him. My wolf growls at that.

.

"Come on Xavier! You have to rest!" "I've been resting for an hour!" "That's not long enough!" We know she used a lot of wolfsbane on him but he won't. Frickin. Rest! He also has a broken leg, and because of the wolfsbane and probable silver, he isn't healing.

"Stubborn Alpha's." I say and grin. "Stubborn Luna's." He says with a grin before he puts his hand around my waist and pulls me down beside him. He kisses me on the forehead and I sigh because of the sparks.

"This doesn't get you out of resting." I whisper before I kiss him on the cheek and stand up. "I'm going to make you food, what would you like?" "Doesn't matter." I look at the time and decide on breakfast food.

I get downstairs and walk to the kitchen, I get out the 'lazy' pancake mix, ya know the one that you just add water. I put it in the bowl and I am about to grab a whisk when I feel a pull on my shirt. I look down to see a little girl with dark brown hair and piercing blue eyes wearing a cute blue dress. "Yes?" I question as I look at her. "Who are you, and what are you making?" I smile at her. "I'm Eclipse, and I am making pancakes, want to help?" I ask her and her face lights up. "Yes please! Who are you making it for?" "My mate, your Alpha." "Alpha Xavier? Where is he?" "He is resting, he got hurt." I say as I pick her up and place her on the counter. "Would you like to mix it?"

"Sure." She says and I hand her the whisk. She takes it and starts stirring the mix. "What should we top it with?" I ask her and she puts her finger on her chin before her face lights up and she jumps off the counter and walks over to the fridge. "Whats your name?" I question. "Diana." "that's a very pretty name." I say and she blushes, she is so friggen cute.

I finish up the pancakes and help Diana top them then put them on the plates. I grab the plates and ask Diana to grab the drinks, she does and we head to his room. When we get there I knock and hear a faint 'come in' so we enter. "I brought a friend." I say and Xavier looks at Diana before smiling. "Hi Diana." He says and I look up to him. That's when I realize that his hair is dripping wet and he has knew cloths on. I glare at him and he awkwardly laughs. "You were supposed to stay off your leg! Why can't you just listen! Augh!" Our mate is so stubborn. I say to my wolf.

He is but I love him.

Me too.

"We made you pancakes." I say still playfully glaring at him.

"Thank you Diana." I gasp at him. "How dare you!" "She helped too mister Alpha!" "Who are you going to side with? The Luna? Or the Alpha." He says walking towards her. I quickly grab the drinks from her and put everything on his dresser. "Girls stick together!" She shouts and Xavier lunges for her.

Her screams fill the room as Xavier picks her up, puts her on the bed and begins tickling her. "S-stop can't breath!" She shouts while in a fit of giggles.  Xavier stops and she playfully swats at him. Diana looks at me and I nod my head and she nods hers.

'one two three!' I mouth and we both lunge at Xavier. I jump on his back and pull knowing I will take the fall but also knowing I can handle it, but before we hit the ground so Diana can do something Xavier switches us around so he takes the fall. "Sorry." I laugh out as he gets up. He walks towards me and picks me up throwing me on the bed. He starts tickling me and Diana jumps on his back she is about to fall but Xavier quickly grabs her and is about to put her on the bed when the Beta male walks in.

"Uh.. Alpha?" Once I realize what this looks like I bust out laughing. I am curled up to protect myself from Xavier's tickle attack, Xavier is throwing Diana on top of me and I now see that Xavier was about to fall on top of me. "What on earth is going on?" The beta male laughs. "Oh you know... just your everyday tickle war." I say and he looks at me with amusement in his eyes.

"I see that, I just wanted to ask Xavier when training would start back up now that he is back. Xavier is about to speak when I stand up and interrupt him. "training will start in a few days. Xavier will rest but me Taylor and Beta female will continue training the others. If you can find someone to help you then you can continue training everyone, but if you can't half up the group and train one half at a time." I say. He smirks at Xavier. "Yes Luna." He begins to walk away but I stop him. "Its Eclipse." I correct. He laughs. "Yes Eclipse."

+

At this moment I am laying in my bed unable to sleep. I don't know why but the fact that Beth said this isn't over just bothers me. Also, imagine what she would do to me if she ever got me. She is "in love" with Xavier and she hurt him pretty bad. There is no telling what she would do to me. I just can't wait till she is gone and me and Xavier can finally be proper mates, I think we have been on one date? I'm not even sure. My wolf sighs in my head and I look at the clock. five thirty. Lovely. I throw off my covers and put my legs off the side of my bed. I sigh again as I stand up and walk to my closet. I grab out a navy blue tank top that has 'Love' written on it in green. I grab out a pair of legging and walk to my bathroom.

I get the water to a good temperature, undress, and get in. The warm water cascades down my back as I let out a sigh. 

I get out dry my body and wrap my hair in the towel. I get dressed and do my makeup before taking the towel out. I walk downstairs to find Rebeca cooking. "Hey Rebeca, need some help?" I ask getting a cup out and putting sweet tea in it, she makes the best sweet tea. "Hello Eclipse, sure, do you wanna start on the bacon?" I nod my head and get to the fridge before I hear the doorbell ring. "I'll go get that." Rebeca says and I nod my head. I get out the bacon and a pan and I preheat the oven. I am getting more tea when a familiar scent fills my nose.

As soon as my wolf realizes who it belongs to she growls in my head, and when I realize who it belongs to I growl out loud. "What are you doing here?" I ask as I whip around to look Joshua in the eyes. He growls and stalks towards me. I love how confident I have gotten over the past couple months. I growl back and meet him in the middle. He looks at me shocked before a glare replaces it. "I have come to bring you back to your pack." I am about to reply with Xavier's scent  fills my nose, Joshua sniffs and looks confused, that's when I realize he doesn't know Xavier's scent.

Xavier walks into the kitchen and when his eyes land on me he smiles, but then his eyes land on Joshua and he growls, that is when I realize how close we are. I back away and Xavier comes and kisses me on the forehead then on the cheek, obviously showing that I am his. Joshua looks shocked before he smirks. "How much did you have to pay him to pretend to be your mate?" Joshua says. Xavier immediately growls. "She payed nothing, I am her mate, who are you." Xavier growls out. "I am her mate.. oh? Did she not tell you? Well this just got really awkward, I'm sorry I told your mate before you had the chance to, oh wait, no I'm not." He lets out a laugh at the end.

Me and Xavier look at each other, at Joshua, at each other again, before we both bust out laughing. "Y-you were so confident a-about it but you didn't know that I al-already told him! I told him the day we met!" I laugh out.  Me and Xavier calm down and he turns hostile again. "Now, please step away from my mate." Xavier says pushing Joshua back.

Joshua sighs before speaking.

"I did come here for a reason." He says.

"I need your help."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well?

Did you like it?

I hope you did.

How do you think Xavier and Eclipse will react?

Another thing. Please read?

I have just started a YouTube channel! I will be posting Minecraft and Roblox videos! (mainly Minecraft) So if you enjoy those kinds of videos please go check out my channel at Roxly Gaming. There is not many videos up yet but I will be posting, I promise!

Bye my Turtles!

Word count!

1651!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 4.2K 96
Erica is a natural Alpha female who is adored and cherished by the majority of the Werewolf clan's Alphas. She visits another pack and discovers that...
170K 4.8K 35
Highest Ranking ~^~ #1 in DarkMagic ; 14/05/2019 #2 in DarkMagic ; 13/05/2019 #72 in Werewolf ; 23/09/2017 #79 in Werewolf ; 07/1/2018 #16 in Element...
18.7M 557K 86
Highest Ranking: #1 in werewolf as of 10-12-15! "Please...don't do this." I whimpered as he took a step closer. He narrowed his black eyes, "Sorry no...
425K 11.5K 23
#274 in soulmate #296 in Werewolf 9/17/16 He seems nervous and then he takes a deep breath and speaks up and his words are like venom piercing throug...