The Heart's Desires. {Robbie...

נכתב על ידי jeremys_slimshadas

Introduction: Alexis is your typical teenage girl but, her life is about to change forever... While aimlessly... עוד

The Heart's Desires. {Robbie Kay}
★ Chapter One ★
★ Chapter Two ★
★ Chapter Three ★
★ Chapter Four ★
★ Chapter Six ★
★ Chapter Seven ★
★ Chapter Eight ★
★ Chapter Nine ★
★ Chapter Ten ★
★ Chapter Eleven ★
★ Chapter Twelve ★
★ Chapter Thirteen ★
★ Chapter Fourteen ★
★ Chapter Fifteen ★
★ Chapter Sixteen ★
★ Chapter Seventeen ★
★ Chapter Eighteen ★
★ Chapter Nineteen ★
★ Chapter Twenty ★
★ Chapter Twenty-One ★
★ Chapter Twenty-Two ★
★ Chapter Twenty-Three ★
★ Chapter Twenty-Four ★
★ Chapter Twenty-Five ★
★ Chapter Twenty-Six ★
★ Chapter Twenty-Eight ★
★ Chapter Twenty-Nine ★
★ Chapter Thirty ★
★ Chapter Thirty-One ★
★ Chapter Thirty-Two ★
★ Chapter Thirty-Three ★
★ Chapter Thirty-Four ★
★ Chapter Thirty-Five ★
★ Chapter Thirty-Six ★
★ Chapter Thirty-Eight ★
★ Chapter Thirty-Nine ★
★ Chapter Forty ★
★ Chapter Forty-One ★
I'm really sorry..

★ Chapter Twenty-Seven ★

1.9K 59 10
נכתב על ידי jeremys_slimshadas

Alexis' POV*

I woke up thirsty with a dry throat and I groaned. I stood up rubbing my eyes and I remembered the waterfall was only a couple feet away from the tent. I walked over and drank the cool water in a pool at the bottom.  I drank more than a few gulps and washed my face. Damn that felt great.

"It's nice we can stay so close to fresh water." A voice behind me said. I jumped, startled by his prescense.

"Yeah. It's nice." I had to agree. "So how did you and Robbie meet?" I asked curiously. He chuckled.

"Funny story actually. He'd never met anyone on the island and figured it was just him and his family. He was hunting with a bow and I was sitting in a tree. He told me later that he thought I was a bird and started shootin' at me. I was startled awake and ended up falling from the tree. As he got closer he realized I wasn't a bird and felt awful. I told him not to sweat it and we'd been friends.  We stayed and hunted together until one day he figured out a way of the island. But he left me here.. alone." Germ said trailing of at the end. I could see the hurt in his eyes. I wanted to comfort him but he started laughing before I could say anything. 

"W-what's so funny?" I asked confused. He shook his head.

"Rob said he'd never love nobody but he must love you." Germ said chuckling. I blushed at his comment.

"Well, what makes you say that?" I asked. He just shook his head.

"Never mind that. The point is I'm glad it was someone as beautiful and special as you." He said his eyes met mine and I could tell he was dead serious. I laughed nervously and backed up a little.

"Uhm thanks Germ.. that- that's really sweet..." I stuttered. He stepped closer grabbing one of my hands.

"You know, I could always keep you company until Robbie comes.. if he does." He offered getting closer with each passing moment.

"No that's fine. Thanks tho-" He cut me off with a kiss. I was taken a back a sec before softly pushing him back. I flashed him a quick smile before biting my lip.  I needed to get away from him.

"Uh Germ? Would you mind getting us some food. I'm really hungry.." I said exaggerated.  (I really was hungry though) He nodded goofily.

"Anything for my princess." He said kissing my hand before going into the tent to get hunting supplies. I nervously started to plot my escape. I'd get out of here as soon as he left. He came out minutes later holding a bow and arrows. "Promise you'll be here when I get back?" He asked. I nodded. And he shot me a goofy smile dumbfounded. As soon ad he was out of sight I ran. I needed to get away from him. I decided to go the way I came because I knew all the traps that I'd pass.

I looked for familiarity and came across a few spots I recognized. I got to a certain point and I felt lost. I started walking backwards watching the waterfall to make sure it was always in site. I wasn't paying attention behind me when I tripped over something. I fell to the ground with a thud. I cursed under my breath before looking at what, or should I say, who I tripped over.

"Robbie?!" I asked surprised. He looked as if he was sleeping. He grumbled and rolled over. "Robbie wake up. It's Alexis!!" I pleaded excitedly. He sat up with only one eye open and when he recognized me he smiled excitedly.

"Is it really you??" I asked. There was no response but he pounced on top of me. I giggled at his urgency. "Just kiss me you dumb ass." I joked winking. His lips met mine roughly. I kissed back with as much power as he kissed me. I opened my mouth slightly and his tongue entered my mouth. His tongue explored my mouth and I ran my hands through his thick luscious hair. He held my face tightly between both hands squeezing my face gently. I pushed him to the ground, straddling his waist without breaking the kiss.

"Gosh I missed you." He mumbled against my lip.

"Not as much as I missed you." I said biting his lip gently holding it between my teeth.

"Slow down missy." He joked winking at me.

"It's just- I missed you so much." I said looking at the ground shaking my head. "I'm sorry. I'm acting stupid." I said getting off of his lap and sitting by myself on the ground.  I thought he'd want to- you know.  But I guess not..

"I really am sorry Robbie. I didn't mean to rush things." I said looking up at his face. His signature smile slowly drooped and his eyes did the same. "Is everything okay?" I asked touching his cheek gently. My hand sunk into the flesh like rubber and as I pulled my hand back a liquid the color of his skin coated me hand.

"What the fuck.." I mumbled looking at my hand. When I looked back up his face was melting. I shrieked in fear scrambling up from my spot. I don't know what the hell this is but it isn't Robbie. I shrieked for help but none came as I'd expected. As he melted into a puddle on the ground hundreds of tarantulas took his place. I felt my heart race 30x faster as I ran away from the horrid scene. I continued shrieking because I couldn't get the horrible sight out of my head. I wanted Robbie here. I wanted him now. I wanted him here to tell me everything would be all right... buy he wasn't.

Robbie's POV*

I was awaken by a familiar shriek and I jumped up quickly. I was probably just hearing things.. I heard the shriek again but it sounded closer. I stood up in alarm.

"Alexis?!" I yelled out. Another shriek. I started running in the direction I was hearing the sound. With each step the sound grew nearer. As I pushed a branch out of the way I saw her. She was hysterical just as I'd seen her before she left. She was shrieking at the top of her lungs running from something. "Alexis?" I said and she looked up. She looked terrified and shocked. 

"Robbie, is it really you?" She asked hesitantly. 

"Yes babe. Of course it's me." I said stepping closer but she stepped back. I was confused at her actions. 

"Alexis, love, what's wrong?" I asked.

"Y-you just melted into spiders." She said horrified.  She'd been seeing illusions. "P-prove it to m-me." She stuttered. Gosh how was I going to prove it to her. I thought a moment. I can get anything I wanted in Neverland with just the thought of it. I held out my hand and shut my eyes. Then the idea came to me. I felt the piece of paper land in my hand and I opened my eyes.

"I found this in the pocket of your jacket when you were taking away." I said starting to choke up.

"It's the menu to the coffee shop we had our first date at. It's me Alexis. I swear." I said full of love and emotion. She took the paper in my hand and examined the sheet of paper. She flipped it over and smiled, tears brimming her bottom lid.

"It even has the damn coffee stain I spilt on it." She laughed wiping her eyes. She ran to me and hugged my neck.

"I missed you so much." I whispered in her ear.

"Don't ever leave me again. I can't live without you.." She sobbed into my shoulder.  I just held her tightly. I couldn't seem to let go. I got her back. 

"I actually found you pretty quickly." I said grinning.

"Thank God. I was stuck with that creep, Germ. Says he knows you." She said. Creep?

"What do you mean, creep?" I heard a voice from the brush say. Jeremy stepped out from the greenery with a smirk on his face. "I thought you'd enjoy our kiss?" He said chuckling eyeing me.

"You kissed her?" I asked angrily.

"Hey, atleast I was here for her." He said wickedly. I put my arm around Alexis holding her behind me.

"Fuck you." I growled.

"I should be the one telling you that. You left me. I wanted to leave this island just as much as you did. I thought we were friends. But I guess friendship for years means shit to you. You didn't give a damn about leaving me here alone.  With all I did for you. You're the villain in this situation.  Not me." He said. I didn't even think about hurting him when I left.

"Gosh I'm really sorry Germ-" I started but he held up a hand to stop me.

"It's too late for that." He said snapping his fingers. "And Germ. What a fucking awful nickname. That you gave me." He snapped angrily. I felt a gust of air as I was thrown back into a tree. I saw my shadow hovering above me. "Left your shadow behind too. Big mistake." He chuckled darkly.

"Your the one doing this?! You've done all of this!" Alexis said furiously. 

"Oh but my dear, of course I did. You really thought you'd find eachother so easily? I set this up. I knew that'd lead you to him. I didn't want you to miss this." He said casting his hand in my direction.  I felt a punch to my stomach.  I yelled out in pain.

"Stop it!!" Alexis shrieked running over to him. He laughed and reached over to her ass and gave it a light squeeze. She slapped him right across the face. He laughed and cocked an eyebrow.

"That'll cost you. Or actually, him." He said as I felt a slap across my own face, probably a lot harder.

"Oh sweetheart,  don't you realize that you can either be with me, or no one." He said to her. I felt something around my throat slowly choking me. I tried to breath but I couldn't.  I couldn't speak either. I mouthed help to Alexis and she screamed out.

"Stop it!! Your killing him!" She yelled. He laughed.

"That is my intention love." He said. She was in thought for a second before turning to him and kissing him. His hand dropped to her waist and I felt my breathing come back. She had one hand behind her back and shook her hand as if shooing me. I debated whether to leave or not before flying off into the forest. I felt so pathetic. I felt defenseless.  I felt horrible.

Jeremy had done it all. Why didn't I sense it earlier?! I needed to talk to Alexis tonight though. I needed to see her. I flew to the waterfall and searched for Gwen's tent. I found it with ease and slipped inside. I reached inside my pocket and pulled out the menu. I pictured a pen and luckily I felt the object in my hand. Meet me at the waterfall tonight. I wrote on the back. I folded the paper and sat it beside a shirt Alexis had sitting in the corner.  I guess she was wearing her tank top when I'd seen her. I hoped she'd notice it as I flew to around the island in search for a place for me and Alexis to hide out after I got her tonight. We were going to run away together.

|| I hope this chapter makes sense cause it's kinda all over the place but Germ was the one ruining everything :o How was everybody's Christmas?  What'd you get? (:

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

282K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
962K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
Doors open. נכתב על ידי ash

ספרות חובבים

611K 9.5K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
428K 25.9K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...