★ Chapter Twenty-Eight ★

Alexis POV*

-There's some "sexual" content in this. It doesn't go very far though. Just letting you know-

I pulled back from the dreaded kiss with the boy I didn't love.

"Glad you came to your senses." He smirked.  He glanced at my breasts and raised his eyebrows idiotically. He was so perverted.

"Yeah,  I don't know why I didn't notice how cute you were." I lied. I just needed to put up this act until Robbie saved me. I know he will. He smirked at my words and then holding me around me waist, led me back to our tent. I felt awkward around him now. Even if we weren't talking.  When we got back to our tent, although it was hot, I pulled my shirt back on to cover myself more. Something fell out of it as I put it on and I picked it up. It was the menu.. I folded it back up and slipped it in my pocket. I noticed there was writing on it but I was afraid that Germ would notice me hide the paper.

"Do you mind if I go get a drink?" I asked anxiously.

"I don't care what you do. Just don't run away again or I'll have to punish you." He said winking. I just wanted to slap that smirk off of his ugly face. I flashed him a fake smile and left the tent. I looked over my shoulder to make sure Germ wasn't watching before pulling out the slip of paper. I read over the line over and over grinning. I was going to see him tonight. I'd wait until Germ was asleep and then I'd see him. I slipped the paper back into my pocket and returned to the tent.

* Several Hours Later *

"I'm going to bed. You can join me if ya want?" Jeremy offered. I shook my head.

"Nah. I'd rather watch the night sky." I told him. 

"Suit yourself." He laid out onto the hard ground and I waited at the opening in the tent for his snoring. After about 20 minutes I heard his breathing soften and a few snores. I slowly crept out of the tent and ran by the waterfall.

"Robbie?" I whispered looking around me.

"Right here beautiful." A voice whispered against my neck. I jumped and turned around to see Robbie floating right behind me.

"You can fly?!" I asked astonished. 

"Anyone can in Neverland.  I'll teach you some other time. Why don't you say we go for a swim?" He suggested pointing to the waterfall. I smiled and nodded. He took of his shirt showing of his abs and I felt myself swoon. His body was perfect. Just a plus to his amazing personality.  He unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his jeans dropping them to the ground. Leaving him only in his boxers. I was self conscious about my body at times and I honestly didn't want to take off my clothes. I stood there like a moron with my arms folded across my chest.

"Is something wrong?" Robbie asked stepping towards me. I shook my head. "Alexis, love, you're beautiful. Don't worry about what you look like. Especially in front of me." He said stepping closer to me. I blushed at his sweet and gentle words. He helped me lift my shirt and tank top leaving me in my bra and jeans. I unbuttoned them myself and dropped them to the ground.

"Let's go!" He said excitedly. I laughed and grabbed his hand as we ran into the chilly water.

"Gosh it's freezing!!" I squealed my teeth chattering.

"You'll get used to it eventually." Robbie said holding me against his warm chest. He kept his arms wrapped around my body tightly and rested his chin on my shoulder. I was warmed up in seconds. I noticed an area further away that was surrounded by rocks. I knew that Germ wouldn't be able to hear or see us there.

"Let's go over there." I suggested pointing to the area. Robbie and I wadded over to the area quietly.

"Robbie, I missed you so much." I said staring into his beautiful eyes that twinkled in the moonlight.

"I missed you even more. It got me thinking, Alexis. I can't live without you. I literally can't. Alexis,  I know we'll probably spend the rest of our lives on this island but, will you marry me?" He asked. I immediately started crying. 

"Robbie of course I'll marry you!" I squeaked. I began kissing him softly and gently at first but then the kiss became heated. I straddled Robbie's waist as he leaned back against the rock wall holding me up by my ass. He gave it a light squeeze causing me to jump a bit. He chuckled.

"Robbie Kay?" I asked nervously. 

"Yes?" He asked sweetly.

"M-make love to me." I stuttered shakily. I could hardly believe the words passed through my own lips. Robbie's lips immediately met my own in a more passionate kiss. My hands raised to Robbie's hair and I ran my fingers through his thick curls tugging ever so gently causing a groan to fall from his lips. He slipped his tongue into my mouth exploring every inch of it. He bit my lip probably drawing blood but I didn't care. I felt his hands reach behind my back as he unbuckled my bra and I gasped as the cloth fell into the water. It was a weird feeling. I threw my bra to the side and cupped Robbie's face pressing our lips even harder together. Robbie pulled the two of us up onto the rocks and laid me down.  He climbed on top of me and moved the hair from my neck aside. He nipped and sucked on the skin leaving dark hickeys as a sign I was his and only his. I moaned out loudly as he continued his work just like the week before. Within moments all our clothing was removed and our lips were so close we were exchanging breaths.

"Robbie, I love you. With all my heart. You know that right?" I whispered biting my lip.

"Of course I do Alexis." He whispered. 

"Good." I said pushing his head down to meet mine again.

The rest of the night consisted of Robbie making love to me. In that moment I was so in love with him. The entire time he told me how much he loved me and how beautiful I was. I've never felt so loved in my entire life. I don't think I've ever loved someone so much in my entire life either. We laid out on the cold rock side by side. Robbie held my bare body close to him keeping me warm from the cold night air. Our hands were intertwined and we were both regaining our breaths. I was sore and tired but I didn't want to sleep. I wanted to stay here and relive these past few moments forever.

"Robbie.." I breathed. My voice barely audible. 

"Hmm." He mumbled.

"I love you. I love you so much right now." I whispered quietly against his chest.

"I love you more." He mumbled into my hair chuckling. That night I felt beautiful in my own skin, I felt loved, I felt happy, and I felt myself.