Someday.

Por Cecilia-Ari

We got out of the car and walked inside the airport, hand in hand. She was crying on my arm as we walked to w... Mais

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
Hello
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37

27

11 0 0
Por Cecilia-Ari

***Mature Content***

Sabrina's POV

We walked upstairs and back into my room. "Let's go out." Peyton said grabbing my waist. I groaned. "Nothing's open." He picked me up and put my legs on the bed. I was standing over him. "Well I mean we could stay in here and try and have some fun." He said wiggling his eyebrows. "You know what I say to that?" I said. "What?" He said seductively. "Let me change and we can go out." I hopped off the bed and opened my closet. "You think you can get away from me?" He asked. He grabbed me by my waist. I shrieked and he threw me on the bed. He bent over and kissed me. I kissed him back and he put his hands down on the bed on each side of me. He moved down closer to me and kissed me again. I looked into his eyes. Uh oh. "Hey maybe I should change." I said. He smiled. "So we can go out." He stood up and offered me his hand. He helped me up and I grabbed some clothes from my closet. I changed into some skinny jeans and a tee shirt. I turned around and Peyton was wearing jeans and his dress shirt that I stole. "Ready to go?" I asked. He shrugged. "I mean we-"
"Great I'll grab my keys." I walked passed him and he grabbed me by my waist again. "Peyton no.." I ran in place and he put me down. "Let's just go see what's open." I said. "Let's get outta here." He said. He scooped me up and carried me downstairs. "We're going out!" I said over Peyton and I's shoulder. He carried me out the door and put me down. We got into my car and I started driving. "Nothing is going to be open." I said. He grabbed my hand and rested on the cupholders. "Something will be." I turned the corner to see the cafe we usually went to. Two cars were in the parking lot. "Let's make a bet." Peyton said. "I'm pulling in!" Peyton looked out the window. "Closed." He said. I sighed. "Alright. We will keep driving." He squeezed my hand and I pulled out of the parking lot. "Left or right?" I asked. "Left." I stopped at the light. "I don't think that was the right choice." I turned right and Peyton shook his head. "That was bad." He said. I shrugged. "I thought it was a'ight." I saw another restaurant and pulled in "Closed." Peyton said. "Okay. I know one place that's open." I said. "Why didnt you start there?" He asked. I shrugged. I turned around and started driving.

I pulled into his driveway. "Oh yea I heard this place was open." He said. I smiled and we got out of the car. He got his keys and unlocked the door and we walked in. Their Christmas tree was set up in the foyer. "Come on let's go watch a movie or something." Peyton said. We walked into the living room and he turned the TV on. Disney channel was on. Join the Matthews family now on Girl Meets World.
I looked at Peyton and we laughed. "Would you like to join the Matthews family?" I shrugged. He sat down next to me. Previously on Girl Meets World. Texas.  I looked at Peyton again. "Part Two. That was a good time." He said. I furrowed my eyebrows. "Why?" I asked. "Because I got to do this." He leaned over and kissed me. "Yea. You know what I didn't get to do?" I asked. "What?" I smiled. "This." I grabbed him by his shirt and kissed him. He looked at me. "You know I wouldn't mind if you did that again." He said. I rested my head on the armrest and grabbed his shirt. I pulled him close and kissed him. He moved so he was on top of me, and slowly started lowering himself, getting closer to my body. I put my arms around his neck and he wrapped his hands around me under my shirt. I breathed in quickly. His hands were cold. I pulled him closer by his belt buckle. He smiled through our kiss. He curled his fingers into my shirt and lifted it off my head. I grabbed his shirt and unbuttoned it, letting it fall to the floor. I was wearing nothing but a sports bra on top. He kissed me again and I felt something on my inner thigh. Now I must tease him. I kicked our shoes off and pulled Peyton as close as possible to me. He used his arms to lift himself up and I propped myself on my elbows and kissed him. I sat up now and wrapped myself around him. He put his hands underneath the back of my sports bra. I pushed him down and stared down at him, my hair falling down around my face and his dog tag dangling from my chest. "You're pretty fun." I whispered. "Maybe I'll keep you." I said. I hopped off of him and grabbed my shirt and put it on. It felt itchy now. "I'm gonna get a water you want something to drink?" I asked not looking at him. "Yea a water would be nice. I'm gonna go change into more comfortable clothes. I'll be right back." He said. His voice cracked. I smirked and walked into the kitchen. I heard him run upstairs and I got my phone out.  Sarah texted.

If you guys went out bring me back a coffee. Mom's used the rest.

I texted her back

Didn't go out. Everything is closed.

Where are you two then?

Peyton's house.

Uh oh.

We did not get that far.

GROSS SABRINA!!

Hehe. He's upstairs 'changing'

Why the quotations

We didnt get that far. Re read.

Oh. My. Gosh.

I like having this effect on him.

Who are you? But seriously Dad would kill you.

We weren't going to do anything. But once I realized IT I had to tease him.

I've literally barfed. Just be careful.

I'm not going to sleep with him.

Who's to say you'll be sleeping or in a bed?

Okay now it's my turn to barf.

I'm just saying. Oh and use protection.

I HATE YOU!! He came back downstairs ttyl. Love you.

Bye. Love you too.

I grabbed two glasses of water and walked back into the living room to see Peyton sitting on the couch in track pants and a tee shirt. He was watching the beginning of the campfire scene. I went and sat down next to him, handing him his glass. "You know this was my absolute favorite episode to film." He said. I put my head on his shoulder. "Why?" I asked. "Because I liked you and knew I wouldn't be able to kiss you in real life. Even when we filmed it the second time without the kiss. I got to be so close to you." He said. I looked at the screen. The lines leading up to what he was talking about were being said. "I wish it was easy." I said. "What do you mean?" He asked. I sighed. "I wish life was like a TV show. Where not everything is there. Only the things that matter." He shook his head. "That would never work. You always need the little things. Thats what shapes the big things. You cant skip making a small snowball and have a big one." I smiled. "Thank you poet Peyton." I said. I watched as Peyton pulled away from me on the screen.
Of course I like you. You're a good guy.
"I miss being young." I whispered. "Alright. Clearing watching yourself in a screen is making you question life and existence let's go." He stood up and picked me up, cradling me and carrying me upstairs to his room. He walked in and set me on the bed. His room was clean and tidy. And blue. Very blue. "You know sometimes I can't thank you enough." I said. He put his phone on the bedside table and hopped on the bed and sat next to me. "Why?" I sighed. "Because. You make me happy. Very happy." I said. He kissed my forehead. "Im glad I make you happy." He said. I smiled. I itched my side. My shirt was really bugging me. "You okay?" He asked. "My shirt is really bugging me." I said. "Take it off." He said. I looked at him and he wasnt smiling. "Yea you want me to?" I said. "I mean I can give you a different shirt if you want. Or not. Your call." He leaned against his back board and I threw my shirt off and laid down on his stomach. My phone rang. It was Sarah. Peyton started playing with my hair and I put my phone to my ear.

Wow aren't you needy for my love. I said. Peyton looked at me and I chuckled. I showed him who was calling. He nodded.

Yea haha hopefully I'm not stealing you from your boyfriend.

Nah we're just chilling on his bed.

Are you both fully clothed?
I laughed.

Peyton 100%. Me 80%.

What? Sabrina...

Hey chill out. My shirt was making my side very itchy.

Oh yea and he doesn't have a full closet of shirts you could borrow.

Im just trying to be convenient.

Yea. That's it...

Hey what do you need anyways?

Oh mom wanted me to ask if you guys were joining us for Christmas dinner.

Of course. We wouldn't be anywhere else.

Uh huh. Yea. Believable.

You think I'm a-
I cut myself off.

You are a what?

Fill it in yourself.

Sabrina AnnLynn Carpenter I think that you are not yet a slut. Chillax honey repopulate after marriage at least.

You know I deeply regret a lot of the things I tell you.

Oh honey I know. Look I'll see you at home okay?

Yea. Love you.

Love you too.

I hung up and Peyton looked at me. "Sabrina AnnLynn Carpenter you are not yet a slut." He said. I elbowed his side. "Oww!" He yelled. "Don't listen in on my phone calls." I said laughing. "Why the heck does your sister think youre a slut?" I sat up. "Because she has no hope for me." I said. He chuckled. "And because she asked where we were. And I told her we were here. And then she said something. And then I told her you did this" I gestured to my shirt. "And that I did this." I slid his shirt off. "Oh but you didn't tell her that I did this?" He leaned in and kissed me. "No. I thought I should leave that out. Our little secret." I whispered. He kissed me again. "You really need my affection today don't you tiger?" I said. I laid down and he crawled ontop of me. "I actually really do for some reason. I guess when it's around the holidays I really need love." He whispered. "What are you like on Valentine's day?" I whispered. "You don't wanna know." He said seductively. I pulled him down by his waist band and kissed him. "Should I stick around on Valentine's day?" I asked. "Depends." He asked. "On what?" I asked. He smiled. "If you want a kid." I laughed. "And you just turned me off like a light switch." I said. "Oh so what you're telling me is that you were turned on?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows. "Surprisingly. And sadly." He nodded his head. "What were you disappointed it was one sided?" I gasped. "Oohh Yea Mr. I'm gonna go upstairs and change. Buddy there's a reason I stopped you." He went red. "Ohh got you didn't I." I teased him. I grabbed his waist band and yanked him down. "How you feeling darling? My hand too close?" He smirked but didn't speak. "One sided? You're funny." I moved my hand away and he landed right on top of me propping himself up on his elbows, but still very close. "Am I too close? Do you like it when I got like this?" He put his hand under me and in the back of my sports bra. "What if I move a little closer?" His hand went to my side. I was going a little red.
"Ohhh got you didn't I?" He leaned down closer to my chest. "Am I breaking you?" He whispered close to my mouth. I couldnt speak. My voice would just crack.  "Got you darling." He said. I was really red. I put my leg around  his and managed to flip us over. My hair and his dog tag, dangling from my body. He stared at it, but the background view of the dog  tag was something he probably took more interest in. "You underestimate me don't you?" I asked. "No. I overestimate." He said. "Oh look at you." I said. I moved my waist down to his. "Careful darling." He whispered. He flipped me over. "Wanna see a cool trick?" He whispered. "If I go like this and put my hand on your shin" he put his hand on my shin. "And then go to the inside of your leg, and slide my hand up your leg" I gasped. "It's a lot more effective." He whispered really close to me. "Try me hunny." I whispered. He smiled. "You wanna go there? Because the spandex shorts underneath your jeans are giving me a sign." He basically whispered in my mouth. "Bite me." I whispered. He rested his head on his headboard and showed me both of his hands. He unbuttoned my pants and slid them off of me. I put one leg on top of the other. "Too exposed?" He asked. "I've done worse." I said. He put his hands down beside me. "You are quite daring Ms. Carpenter. I admire you for that." I was laying under him in my sports bra and underwear under my shorts. He still had his pants on. I put my legs up and wrapped them around his waist and put my arms around his neck. I was 2 inches off of the bed. I smiled and kissed him. "Youre dangerous to be around." He whispered. "I have that effect on people." I whispered. I released from him and flipped him. I crawled on top of him. "Can I tell you a secret?" He asked me. "By all means." He smirked. "You flipped my switch a long time ago." He whispered. I leaned down and kissed him. "You're absolutely beautiful." He said looking into my eyes. He tucked my dog tag into my bra. "I love you." He said. I leaned down and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around me and I laid on top of him. My phone rang and I grabbed it from across the bed. I only moved my arm.

Hello?

Hey Sabrina.

Sarah. To what do I owe this pleasure of talking to you again.

Christmas dinner. Make the check payable to me.

We will be over in like 10.

Why is your voice so muffled?

Because I'm like 2 feet away from my phone.

Too lazy to bring it up to your ear?

Nah. I did a lot of physical acti-

And this conversation is over. Hope to see you back at the house still a virgin.

I guess I can't come home. Peyton I'm moving in.

By all means honey.

Wait seriously Sabrina?!

No!! I have a brain.

Uh huh. Not all the time.

Haha. We are on our way. See you soon.

Okay bye.

I quickly ended the call and we got dressed and got in my car. We got to the house and walked in separately. Sarah looked at me and shook her head smiling. I put my keys in the counter and touched up my somewhat messy hair in the mirror. "Smells great. Ready to eat?" I asked. "Where's Peyton?" Sarah asked. "He's probably coming in any minute." I walked up to Sarah and punched her arm. "What was that for?" She asked. "I'm your little sister. You and I both know I wouldn't do anything. So before he walked in and you gave him a look I thought I should warn you." Sarah looked at me relieved. "Seriously?!" She asked. I nodded.  She hugged me. "Wow you think so little of me." I said. She shrugged and looked past me. Peyton walked in, wearing a dress shirt and tie. His hair was a lot better than it was before. He adjusted his tie and took his shoes off, before walking over to us. "Sarah." He said smiling. "You scared me." She said. "I'll be right back okay?" I said. I walked into the kitchen and attempted to listen to their country conversation. "How?" Peyton said. "She's my little sister okay? I think very highly of her and would hate if she acted stupid and had sex with you." Sarah said. I laughed. "What's so funny dear?" Mom asked. "Peyton and Sarah's conversation." Mom shook her head. "What does that mean?" He asked laughing. "It means don't screw her. Peyton you guys are dating. I don't care if you fool around but I swear if you so much as touch her like that I can guarantee you that when you go to propose it won't be to her."
"Hey, I would never. I can promise that. Don't worry Sarah." I walked back over to them and Sarah was smiling. "Dinner." I said. We walked over to the table and sat down.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

328K 6.8K 70
"𝐈𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐧." 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫: 𝐈 𝐝𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐆𝐢𝐫�...
463K 10.4K 53
Ryan Matthews was older than his twin by six minutes and twenty seconds. Though this never seemed to matter to their parents, as she was the obvious...
71.4K 2.1K 32
Co-written by @dmgmwtips & @girlmeetsworlddaily on Instagram [COMPLETE] Cover creds to: moi (Leah!) A Lucaya/Laya Fanfic "Maya, can you move a little...
3K 10 25
Carried on from the exact place book 2 left, no changes, no time jumps, just a continued story. Sabrina & Peyton Book 3 of 3