My Fake Celebrity Soon To Be...

By XOJayB

Nicole Altway's life turned upside down when her mother was diagnosed with Alzheimer's and can no longer take... More

My Fake Celebrity Soon To Be Husband
Chapter 1- Elegant White Dress or Shirt and Jeans
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chaptrr 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 Wedding
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 My best Friend's Wedding
Update
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
CHAPTER 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40- My 18th Party
Chapter 41 - Two Places at Once
Chapter 42- Midnight
Chapter 43 - Epilogue- Sneak Peek of "My Real Celebrity Family"
Chapter 1- Baby Talk
Chapter 44- A Day Married To Luis Jones
Chapter 45- There was a knock
Chapter 46- OMB (Oh my, Babies!)
Chapter 47- Sex, Sex, and More Sex
Chapter 48- No Distractions
Chapter 49 - He's Seriously Not Coming!?
Chapter 50- She's in Labor!
Chapter 51- Nicole's Coming Home
Chapter 52- I'm Late
Chapter 55- Our First Doctor's Appointment
Chapter 53- Someone's Getting Married
Chapter 54- Secret Keeping is Never Good
Chapter 56- Mood Swings, Cravings, and Being Dropped from the Label
Chapter 57 - Hailey, the Ex is Back
Chapter 58 - Just One More Secret
Chapter 59 - Emergency Room Visit
Chapter 60 - At the Hospital
Chapter 61- The Secret's Out + (A recap in Case you Forgot!)
Chapter 62 - Marriage Counseling
Chapter 63 - Someone Leaked My Pregnancy!
Chapter 64- Dinner with Lianne
Chapter 65 - Luis's Father
Chapter 66 Another Secret from My Husband
Chapter 67 - Luis's Father Pays Another Visit
Chapter 68 - The Grammys, A Break In, and The Gender of Baby Jones!
Chapter 69 - Stuck on Bed Rest
Chapter 70 - Exposing My Fake Marriage to the Public
Chapter 71- My Water Broke
Chapter 72 - Six Weeks Later - Adjusting to Motherhood and a Vogue Shoot

Chapter 7

6.8K 195 9
By XOJayB

I woke at 6 am and took a shower. I could barely remember what had happened last night, but as the hot water hit my bare skin, Hailey was in my head. I knew she hadn't left, that she was still here in the bed with Luis. After my long intended shower, I got a a pink tee, blue jeans, and a dark green cardigan. Opening the door, I past by Luis's room, glad I was quiet, but as I walked I smashed in the potted flower, which the vase cracked open leaving a mess. I made a loud thud after the crash. My toe was bleeding, as I fell on the brown moist soil. The door opened, and I couldn't look to see who it was.

"Hey, what happened." It was Luis. Please wash your hands, because they were touching each other. I felt a sting on my big toe as the blood covered it. I looked at my toe, it needed a pedicure. It was cut pretty bad. 

"I fell, into the plant." I said as I slightly touched it. The blood came on my finger as the pinching pain increased.

"Don't touch it, I'm gonna get some rubbing alcohol and a band-aid." He said getting up and going down the hallway. About a minute he came back. "This might sting." He said as he dabbed the cotton ball on my cut. The pain heated my left leg, but soon he had cleaned it up to see my nail and the wound. The cut had a piece of sharp glass, from the shattered glass. He carefully pulled it out, and I was able to wiggle my toe. "That was a nasty cut." He said focusing on putting the band-aid on my toe. He even bandaged my leg, since it was hard for me to walk.

The door creaked open. "Babe, come back to- oh. She's here." Hailey's voice sounded so sweet and bitter at the same time. She was wearing his oversized t-shirt, and only that. I looked up and realized he wasn't wearing a shirt. I blushed.

"Babe, go back to bed, I'll be there in a few." He said. She reluctantly went back to the room, shutting the door.

"You should be more careful. What if I had invited someone?" I suggested, but really I just wanted her to never spend the night here ever.

"Nicole, she's my girlfriend. I shouldn't be careful in my own home." He said. It sounded so hurtful, as if I was just the guest. I have every right to this home as he does. "All better." He said before helping me up. I slowly walked around. It didn't hurt as much as before.

"Thanks." I said as I looked at the time. "Uh-oh, I'm gonna be late." I say as he moves out my path, and I carefully go down the stairs.

"Tell Daniel to clean this up!" Luis says as I nod and tell Daniel as I pass by. I passed by Jack and see he's already made my breakfast, but not done with my lunch. "Can you bring it to school?" I ask as he says he'll try. I put on my most comfortable shoes before heading out the door, now limping. I put my bag on the other front seat, before starting the engine. I use my right leg for acceleration and brakes, not wanting to put pressure on my toe. By the time I arrive to school it's 7:15 and I am late. So late I have to park far from the school and had to walk up to the school.

"You're late, Nicole." Mrs. Figgs said, fixing her glasses. I've only missed twenty minutes of class so I catch up easily.

"Why are you limping?" Someone shouts. Elizabeth Torres of course. I rolled my eyes but of course everyone is quiet and wants to hear what I could have done to bruise my foot in Luis Jone's house. So I make it interesting.

"Me and Luis were having sex and I-"

"Nicole!" Mrs. Figgs yells as everyone is shocked.

"She wanted to know." I simply say as I sit down. Elizabeth stares at me disgusted as I give her a nasty look that sends her turning around. I try to pay attention, but alot is on my mind. The bell rings as I walk out quickly, but a tap on a shoulder stopped me. Jasmine, of course. I rolled my eyes.

"Hey, wanna come over and study?" She asked, as she wore her blue cheerleader uniform.

"Can't, me and Luis are going on a date. Maybe another time. Jenna!" I called to Jenna and ran off. That was a lie of course, but I couldn't stand how fake Jasmine was. I walked next to Jenna.

"Hey can I hang out at your place today? My parents are working late today, and I hate being alone." Jenna begged, pushing up her glasses.

"It's not because I'm married to Luis Jones you all of a sudden want come over." I joked.

"Maaaybee! Totally joking. I hate my house." She said.

"Hey where's Kayla?" I said wincing in pain as we went up a flight of stairs.

"No idea. I think-" A group of squealing girls pointing my me, saying ask.

"Are you really married to Luis Jones?" I nodded as they squealed. One pulled up their shirts to reveal a Luis Jones white tee with his face on it.

"I'll let him know you have his tee shirts. I think he'll love it." I lied. He wasn't gonna hear of anything, because I wasn't gonna say anything.

"Tell him how much he's saved my life. I've cut before, but his music really touched me. He saved my life, because of him I'm living." This shocked me. Was his music that powerful?

"I'll definitely tell him that." I say as I pass by them and they squeal again. "Wow, so I guess my fiancé is useful." I say to Jenna who laughs as we get to math class. During class, my name was called over the speaker. at first I didn't know it was me because they used Jones instead of Altway.

"Hey beautiful." I see Luis in the main office. "Just had to get some paperwork in, now you're known as Jones." He said, as I realized this was the guardian thing. So my last name was Jones now? "Here." He said handing me my lunch. Everyone in the main office was starring at him, us.

"Could you sign something for me?" I took a random piece of paper and pen as he oddly looked at me, before signing the paper.

"What was that for?" He asked me putting the pen down. He ran his fingers through his gold spikey brown hair.

"Someone, now get lost." I joke.

"How's your foot?" He says, looking down at my shoe.

"Fine, just go before somebody spots you." I say, but of course the bell had the ring and students flooded the hallways.

"That's Luis Jones!" Someone screamed loud enough for everyone to hear. The phones came out as they took pictures of him making a crowd around him. My cheeks turned hot and my heart pounded. I was in a mixture of mortified and embarrassed. Everyone was all over him because of me. Finally the late bell rang, the three long agonizing minutes of seeing them just taking pictures of Luis.

Luis tried leaving, but they were all screaming and shouting and encircling him. They didn't care to be late for class. Soon, the principle came and said whoever didn't leave would get a detention, which made half the crowd die off to the hallways. Luis was able to leave the building, as the rest of the students raced to their late class.

Did he really cause that much of a rucus? Note to self, ALWAYS bring lunch.

**
By the time lunch came, I was in no mood to eat. A nice veggie burrito was wrapped together with chopped lettuce, sauce and tomatoes. "He. Was. Here!" Jenna rushed to sit across from me as I ate. "Luis Jones! Damn, the one day I'm late to class!" She said. I rolled my eyes.

"You do realize I'm getting married to the guy. " I say as my phone vibrated. Luis. I clicked on the text.

Dont forget, Friday im appearing at a talk show, your supposed to come

I left him a seen.

"Man, I wonder where Kayla is." I say as Jenna gives the look that she knows something. "What? Spill it." I demand.

"She and Mark ditched today." She said, biting her lip.

"What?! Why wouldn't she tell me?" I asked, definitely mad, no pissed Kayla didn't tell me. "You know what, forget it. You've told me enough." I said shewing her off with my hand.

**
After school I decided to go visit my mother. The facility smelled like stale old people and metal. I hated coming to this place, it was depressing, so imagine my mother living here. How could people just push their relatives to live here and the only reason they come to visit is if it's too late. It's always too late. Oh, and I forced Luis to tag along with me. I held his hand as I approached my mom.

"Mom." I say grabbing her hand. She was playing checkers with a much older guy who looked like he was ready to fall asleep.

"See his leg? He needs more physical training. I think it's arthritis, so I gave him a pill and he's finally falling asleep." She smiled. Horror struck to my face. My mom was a physical trainer and helped with people who were trying to learn to walk or use a joint again after a serious accident, if they got a body part amputated, or they recently had a prosthetic put in.

"She can't really do that, can she?" I asked Luis, who just shrugged.

"I'm gonna call you Nicole. You remind me of my daughter." She smiled. It brought a tear to my eye as she couldn't remember her daughter. She was the woman who taught me to ride a bike, who listened to my boy troubles, who nursed me as a baby. Her once smooth skin was coming with wrinkles and pimples. Her brown eyes were almost a pale, as if they sucked the color out of her eyes. Her teeth weren't as straight and white as they were before and her beautiful rich brown hair had split ends. It was like someone dying slowly, and there's nothing you can do.

I found a brush in my purse and gently brushed her delicate hair, some falling to my brush. I gasped as I began weeping, wishing my mom would be all better and be healthy, be able to drive to work, be able to remember my daughter. Let me give you an example of how bad you know that you've deeply lost a person you love. Every year for Halloween, you little girl goes as a ballerina, a fairy, even a bumblebee. But, soon she's slutty bunny, sexy cat, and booty shorts on as Minnie mouse. You've lost you're little girl. I lost my mother.

That was how my heart was ripped out. I couldn't swallow, I couldn't see, I wipe my eyes continuously, but it didn't work, the tears kept pouring.

"Hey, hey, hey, don't cry." I heard Luis say as I covered my face. I felt muscular arms embrace over my small shriveled and emotional body as I hugged him back. He rubbed my back in circles, up and down, whispering 'don't cry' or it's ok. We stood there and tightly hugged. I honestly didn't know him, but I could say I felt safe. It was like his arms were protectors and for once nothing was wrong with my life.

"Thank you." I whispered as he had to let me go. It was only a minute he was hugging me, but it felt like an eternity. I loved his touch, his smell, how I felt safe with him. 

"Let's go get icecream?" He asked as I nodded. We walked outside, but a swarm of paparazzi was snapping pictures of us. I was a complete mess from crying and the blinding flashes made it worse. I don't remember getting in the car, but it was quiet and I could breathe. "Man, I hate those people, low lifes." Luis said as he drove back to the house. Parking the car in  his massive drive way he was on the phone. "This is madness. The paparazzi are out of control." He was saying to the person on his phone. I turned to close the gate with the code, and there a guy was, zooming in on me. I ran inside.

"Chocolate or mint?" Luis asked me.

"Mint." I said as he scooped the cold green ice cream in a small bowl, and we ate outside. The icecream made my teeth shiver, and numbed my mouth. "I wonder how my mom knows you. I mean she picked you for the arrangement, I'll have to look into it." I said.

"Maybe she does know me. Like when it's Christmas time and all my relatives know me, and say how I've grown, and I'm like who the hell are you?" We giggle as Jack came with whipped cream, cherries, and nuts. I grabbed the whipped cream, but aiming it wrong, I sprayed it on Luis's face.

"I am soo so sorry!" I said between laughs. That's when we he snatched the whip cream and he was chasing me with the can. As we were running, Daniel came with a Super Soaker. Luis ran and got it, and I was soaked. He aimed at me as he sprayed me. My barefeet were slippery. I was slippery, the grass was slippery and I had slipped and was on the ground. But I couldn't stop laughing. He came over to me, as I used my index finger and licked the whipp cream off his nose. "Mmm, celebrity." I joked as he pulled me up. I looked over to see paparazzi over our fence. I rolled over on the grass, grabbed the super soaker from Luis and spayed the guy. 

"Good aim." Luis said. I stood up and ran to the guy and ripped off his camera. I smashed it to the ground and spayed him again.

"Don't make the mistake of coming over here, or near me." I said to him as he ran off. Giving Luis a high five, I looked up to see a guy video my whole performance. 

Yup two posts in one night... Ok please vote comment and follow me, I appreciate it alot. Like it lets me know people are taking the time of  their day to read a book I wrote, so I take time out of my day to update. I want to hear youre feedback, suggestions, and love. Tysm u guys mean the world to me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 18.4K 58
Two stubborn people. One secret. An unwanted union. And God who put them together. When Jack and Perli marry, there's no doubt that at least one of t...
169K 4.7K 49
Key is forced into an arranged marriage by his mother. Eunji agreed to it as to repay their kindness towards her family, and to grant her parents' de...
1.2M 43.6K 32
Avalynn Grimaldi and Nicole Bonavich didn't realised that they were about to be married off because of their parents promise to each other. Since bot...
6.7K 179 35
When some get older, they wanna start a family, and that's what Danny wanted to do. Danny's now 24 and wants to ask his girlfriend of 2 years to mar...