Always And Forever

By Ambrose__Asylum

How far would you go to claim what's yours? Or what you thought was yours... (COMPLETETED) 5/2/24: Editing f... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Author's note
Apology and Author's Note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chaper 27
Chaper 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Not a chapter but....
Chapter 37
Another day, Another teaser
Chapter 38
A teaser strikes at midnight
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Author's Note
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Time for a teaser
Chapter 46
Oversized teaser
Chapter 47
Teaser Time
Chapter 48
Teaser
Chapter 49
Teaser
Chapter 50
A Fun Little Teaser
Chapter 51
Teaser
Chapter 52
Teaser
Chapter 53 (Wrestlemania Special)
Chapter 54
Teaser
Chapter 55
Teaser
Chapter 56
Teaser
Chapter 57
Teaser
Chapter 58
Teaser
Chapter 59
The Last Teaser
Help!
Epilogue
Final Author's Note
Welcome Back & Updates!
Sequel Update

Chapter 60

2.6K 80 30
By Ambrose__Asylum

Hey guys! Welcome to the final chapter. I'm so sorry it was late but I finally got everything the way I wanted. There might be some errors in it but I'll fix them later. Hope you guys like it. After this chapter, there will be an epilogue chapter so don't delete this book from your library just yet. I'll be posting more information about the sequel in this book as well. Please don't forget to vote and comment, I will be so happy to see loads of comments one last time 😁 For now, enjoy!
*****************************************

[ROMAN POV]

Everything that possibly could have gone wrong, just did. Somehow, Kiran found her medical reports which I had hidden in my jacket. I don't think she had fully read through all the reports though, she must have just only seen the paper with her pregnancy test results on it because she was over the moon after finding out she was pregnant. It absolutely killed me inside to see her so happy, knowing it was going to be short-lived. Before she started getting carried away with the idea of a new baby, I had to break the news to her. There was no easy way to do it, I just had to tell her.

"Kiran, wait...." I managed to pull her off from around me while she was still in her own little bubble.

"Roman, aren't you excited? We're going to be parents!! I hope we have a boy who's exactly like you. I can just imagine him being mischievous and witty like you are. But if it's a girl then she's going to have your gorgeous eyes—"

"Kiran, there's something you need to—"

"And we need to pick out names, how about Joelle if it's a girl or Ryker if it's a boy?"

"No, Kiran I need you to hear me out first." She was going way ahead of herself and I needed to stop her or else it was only going to hurt more. I felt tears burning my eyes, threatening to brim over any second.

"Why, what happened?....Don't you want a baby? I thought you'd be thrilled about it...." The smile on her face slowly faded away.

"Baby girl, trust me, I'd have babies with you any day, but right now—"

"You don't want this baby, do you? Just because your career is going strong, right? Is that what it is?" She was getting agitated and quite honestly, she had every right to be.

"Kiran, please....just sit down over here for a minute and let me explain to you what I've been trying to tell you." I tried taking her by the hand to the living room but she flat out refused, pulling her arm out of my reach. I certainly didn't expect things to go like this.

"No Roman! You can't do this to me right now!! You promised we'd be happy together and now you're the one being selfish and backing out!" Her voice began cracking as she was on the verge of tears as well.

"Kiran, I'm not backing out of anything I said—"

"Then why don't you want this baby!? Tell me?!"

"Because you're not pregnant anymore!! You lost the baby when that bastard kicked you!"

Kiran completely froze upon hearing my words, no longer yelling or rebelling. I felt horrible having to tell her like this, literally just spitting it out at her. She just stared straight ahead, not facing me at all. I tried placing a hand on her shoulder but she brushed it off.

"You're lying...."

"I wish I was....I wish none of this was happening. But I have no reason to lie to you Kiran. Look at this...."

I took the envelope out of her hand and pulled out the paper with the pregnancy test and the next paper which had the information on her miscarriage and presented them in front of her. She looked at both papers and mumbled something under her breath which I didn't quite catch. I think now she finally believed me and realized there was no baby. Kiran looked down at herself while running a hand over her flat belly, just to feel something but she knew there was nothing there anymore. I was completely torn seeing her hand on herself like that. I moved up and just pulled her into my arms and held her. She wasn't reacting to anything anymore. Not even crying. I was the one crying while trying to keep myself together for her as she stood there staring into nothingness.

"Kiran, I'm so sorry for this. I didn't mean for you to find out like this. I was going to tell you the day we were in the hospital but—"

"But you didn't." She replied in a rather calm voice as she gently pushed herself out of my arms. It was quite unsettling to not hear any emotion in her voice. If she was trying to internalize this pain, it was only going to make things worse. I needed to somehow prevent her from holding everything in otherwise I was going to have a bigger problem on my hands. And with the way she took this news, there was no way I could tell her that she most likely won't ever have kids of her own in the future.

"Look, I couldn't tell you because—"

"How many weeks was I pregnant?" She cut me off again, not even wanting to hear what I had to say in my own defense.

"Three.....why?"

"We just started having sex a few days back....I wasn't with anyone but you."

"I'm not denying that. I know you've been faithful to me."

"And wasn't it your pool party three weeks ago?"

I didn't know what to tell her. That night when we had a little get together at my California vacation house with our friends, Kiran was drunk and being extra flirty with me, to the point where she had even given me a lap dance and let me play with her boobs in my private pool. After that little situation, I had taken Kiran to bed so we wouldn't get carried away. We had fallen asleep, but in the middle of the night, Kiran woke me up again because she couldn't sleep. Again she was asking me to have sex so I told her to do whatever she wants because I was tired. She started running her hands all over me and before you knew it, one thing led to another. One minute she was bouncing on me and the next minute I had her turned over with her legs spread and was pounding into her. Assuming she was on the pill, I released in her. After our high, Kiran ended up falling asleep right away. I had to clean her up with tissues and got rid of the evidence. And since she wasn't wearing a shirt to begin with, I put my boxers back on her which she was wearing earlier and I fell asleep too. The next morning, I didn't dare tell her what happened between us last night, fearing that she might get mad at me again and leave.

"Yeah...." I finally replied back.

"So what aren't you telling me?......Did we have drunk sex that night?"

My silence pretty much answered her question. She didn't give me a chance to explain to her what happened that night, and instead dragged her lifeless self upstairs. It had been a good ten minutes since Kiran had gone upstairs. I wasn't sure if I should give her time to be alone or if I should go up after her. I sat down on the couch and held my head in my hands, just wishing things could have been different. Scooter came out of the kitchen and started nuzzling up to me. A few moments later, both Scooter and I turned to look at the top of the staircase where Kiran was standing with her bag in hand. She made her way downstairs and walked right past me, towards the front door.

"Kiran?.....Where are you going with your stuff this late at night?" I stood up and blocked her path to the front doors.

"I don't know. But I'm not staying here anymore."

"Why not? Kiran, please don't do this now. Don't put me through this. We're already dealing with enough as it is."

"Roman, get out of my way."

"Kiran, please...don't walk away from all this...you wanna be mad at me? Be mad at me. But don't go...."

I was about to take her bag out of her hand but she stopped it and walked around me. She unlocked the front door and opened it, not looking back once and stepped out the door.

If I let her go tonight, I was going to lose her forever. Scooter also sensed something was wrong. He hopped off the couch and trotted after Kiran out on the front porch. He sat down right in front of Kiran and looked up at her with his tongue hanging out. She pet the top of his head and walked around him as well, only Scooter would follow right behind her. When she realized he was following her, she dropped her bag on the front lawn and walked him back to the doorstep.

"I know what you're trying to do and it's not going to work." She left Scooter beside me and walked off again. I snapped my finger at Scooter and pointed to Kiran.

He went running after her again and then walked alongside her. Kiran stopped again and kneeled down to Scooters level to stroke his back. He was trying to lick her face but she kept him at a distance. I rushed up to her to try and bring her back home one more time.

"See Kiran? Even Scooter doesn't want you to leave us. I don't want you to leave either. If you ever truly loved me, even for a moment, please don't go...and if not for me, then for the sake of Scooter?"

Kiran had an empty look on her face as she thought to herself for a minute. I was relieved to see her turn around and go back to the house without saying a word. At this point, I didn't care if she was talking to me or not. I was just happy she was here. She didn't know anyone else in Pensacola besides me and there was nowhere else for her to go. I picked her bag up from the lawn and went back in with Scooter.

"You did good boy.....You did good." I scratched behind Scooter's ears, feeling grateful that tonight he saved us all from a lot of trouble.

Kiran had gone back upstairs and before I got up there, I heard a door slam shut. The door to my room was still open, it was one of the guest rooms that was closed. I went up to it and softly knocked on the door.

"Kiran? Why are you staying in there? You can take my room, I'll sleep on the couch."

She didn't reply back so I held my ear against the door to listen if she was crying or what but I heard nothing. Scooter followed me as well and sat by the door. I kept listening to hear any kind of movement but she was completely silent.

"Kiran, can you please open the door? I know you don't want to see me or talk to me right now but I just want to make sure you're okay..."

Still nothing. Scooter put his paws up on the door and started scratching at the door. That's when I heard her footsteps coming towards the door. She finally opened it just enough to let Scooter in but before I got a chance to go in, she shut the door on my face.

"Alright....well I guess I'll see you two in the morning then...." I called out through the door.

I went back downstairs and dropped onto the couch and tried getting some sleep. What I couldn't understand was why Kiran wasn't crying. I'd imagine after losing your baby, you'd feel some type of pain but she didn't shed a single tear and that worried me. This night was going so well compared to how it ended.

>>>>> the next morning

[KIRAN POV]
I didn't get much sleep through the night, probably an hour or two at best. The clock on the wall read 11:30AM but I just stayed in bed, snuggling up with Scooter. There was no more sadness, frustration, or anger left within me. Numbness took over and I just didn't care about anything anymore.

I could hear Roman walking around on this floor while he was on the phone. It was hard to hear what he was saying because he talking in a low voice. A few minutes later, he was knocking on the door again.

"Kiran?......you awake?"

I wasn't going to answer him so he decided to just open the door and walk in. There was a breakfast tray in his hands which he placed on the nightstand beside me and looked my way.

[ROMAN POV]
Kiran's eyes looked so tired. I could tell she didn't sleep much last night but I couldn't blame her. She didn't say a word to me, probably still mad at me or upset about the news from last night. I decided to make some breakfast for her, just to ease some tension between us, but I was doubtful that it'd work. She glanced over at the tray and then went back to staring at nothing. Scooter was the only one who she interacted with, and even this morning, she had him laying in the bed with her.

"Um....I made us breakfast...I thought we'd eat together, go ahead and wash up, I'll wait here for you."

Surprisingly, she did what I said while I let Scooter out to the backyard. I would've have assumed Kiran would ignore me or get mad at me for barging into her room. But the truth was I didn't want her feeling alone after losing our baby. A few minutes later, Kiran came back with her hair tied up in a messy bun and climbed back into bed. I set the tray in front of us as we ate in silence.

"I'm atleast glad I didn't burn breakfast this morning...." I looked up at Kiran to see if she would say anything, she only retuned a half smile before going back to eating her pancakes and berries.

That was the best attempt I could make to try getting her to talk but it seemed as if she was still in that state of shock after finding out about her miscarriage. Reality was so overbearing for her that she didn't even cry once and that can't be healthy for anyone to keep it all in. When she finished eating, she placed her empty plate back in the tray and laid back down again, scrolling through her phone. I put the tray back on the table before moving up closer to Kiran and throwing my arm over her waist.

"Babe...are you still mad at me for last night? For not telling you about your miscarriage sooner?"

"No."

"Are you upset about losing our baby?"

"No, I don't care anymore. It is what it is."

"Then why won't you talk to me? Why are you so disconnected right now?"

"I'm fine."

"You're anything but fine. How can you not be upset about losing our baby? Don't you see? I hid your miscarriage from you. I got you pregnant without you knowing—"

"Roman, I don't want to talk about it. Just stop, okay?" She threw my arm off and got up, storming out the room. This time I went right after her because I wasn't going to have a repeat of last night. Until she dealt with her feelings and acknowledged reality, things were only getting worse.

Kiran was in the kitchen leaning against the counter with her with her arms folded in front of her chest. As I stepped in the kitchen, she turned around and faced the other way, looking out the kitchen window at Scooter digging in the dirt. She was literally trying to avoid all her problems by avoiding me.

"Kiran why are you doing this to yourself? Why are you holding everything in and hurting yourself? Talk to me...yell at me...hit me...do anything to let out your frustrations. I know I've hurt you time and again. But this time it was unintentional, I only waited to tell you about your miscarriage because in the hospital, you were already stressed out with the whole Seth incident and I didn't want to upset you more."

"Why do you keep bothering me with that?! I already told you I'm not mad at you so stop bringing up the same topic again and again!" She was definitely getting mad each time I talked about her miscarriage.

"Okay, fine. I'm sorry....Anyways, I hope Seth doesn't ever come out of jail. He's safe in there from me. It was because of him that our baby isn't with us anymore. We never even got a chance to celebrate our pregnancy and—"

"Are you fucking kidding me??! Just shut up about this baby already! It's gone and that's the end of that." Kiran was now trying to push her way to get past me but I grabbed hold of her wrist and stood her in front of me.

"Just imagine, we would have been shopping for baby stuff soon...decorating a nursery for the little one. And I know you would have been going crazy picking out the perfect name that had something to do with my name...."

"Roman! Let me go!!" She was struggling to free herself but I held on to her and made sure she couldn't run anywhere.

"What was that name you were saying?.....Joelle, right? I think that would have been perfect for a girl. Or even Karina....I love how that sounds too—"

"Stop it Roman!!"

"She would have been beautiful like her mother too....."

"It's not fair!!........it's just not fair...." Kiran stopped struggling and leaned into me, burying her face in my chest and began to cry.

I tightened my arms around her and held her, letting her cry all she wanted. I had finally gotten through to her.

"I'm sorry Kiran...I had to do this. I was losing you...." I whispered to her.
"I wanted that baby so much Roman.....everything would have been perfect for us...." She mumbled in between sobs.

"I know babe....You've been a great girlfriend and you would've been a great mom. It's a shame we couldn't do anything to save the baby. But if it wasn't meant to be then we have to understand and accept that. Everything happens for a reason and right now we weren't meant to have a baby."

"That fucking asshole Seth ruined everything!"

"And now he's going to be locked up. I hope he never finds any peace or happiness within himself after knowing he's ruined lives. I hope he carries this guilt for the rest of his life, but forget about him now, he's out of our lives at the moment. I want to just focus on us."

We walked into the living room and sat on the couch. Kiran still held onto my hand as I placed an arm around her shoulders and held her. She seemed to have calmed down a bit now and was beginning to accept our new reality. Of course she wasn't going to be back to one hundred percent right away but I was glad she was able to share her pain with me instead of keeping it bottled up.

"I'm sorry Roman...I couldn't protect the baby....I let you down."

"Babe, I don't blame you for anything, you didn't even know you were pregnant....and I'm also sorry for not telling you everything. I should have told you the next day that we had sex but I didn't want you getting mad at me and leaving me...you have a tendency to do that a lot."

"Well you have a tendency to piss me off a lot too....."

"That, I do...." I gave her a small smile. "But I'm going to try not to do that from now on. I want us to be on the same team and work things out, no matter what life throws at us, okay?" I kissed the side of her head.

[KIRAN POV]

"Okay...." I replied back quietly.

Deep down I knew Roman wasn't trying to be malicious when he hid my miscarriage from me. He didn't want to see me falling apart when I was already dealing with the Seth situation and I couldn't hold that against him. This was the reason why I loved this man. He always looked out for me before himself and that's what set him apart from anyone else I ever dated in the past. As Roman mentioned, I came to accept that right now wasn't my time to have a baby. If Roman and I remained a couple a few years down the line, I definitely wanted to have his babies.

>>>> A few weeks later

Last month was pretty rough for both Roman and I. We had to deal with court appearances, lawyers, a miscarriage, and work. The week when I suffered a miscarriage, Roman had taken a few days off work to take care of me as I recovered physically and emotionally. Shortly after, we returned back to our friends at work and were back on the road with the crazy travel schedules. If these setbacks did anything for us, they definitely brought us closer together as a couple.

We also learned that Seth was indefinitely suspended from the company and was stripped of his WWE championship. A series of matches were held to find the top two contenders to face each other for the vacant title. At the Payback PPV, Sheamus was awarded the championship after winning the main event match against Randy Orton. I wanted Roman or Dean to get up there but right now, the company was keeping them off the radar until our legal issues weren't fully sorted so the company wouldn't receive bad press.

>>>>>

There was only a few days left before Roman's birthday and I wanted to do something special for him. Last year he had to work on his birthday and we were in different cities so we weren't able to do anything. He was always doing nice things for me but I never had a chance to do anything for him. Roman also hated surprises so I was never able to keep much from him. He could read me like an open book. This time I got help from Dean to set up a few surprises for his birthday.

We were going to be around Palm Springs in California which meant we would be staying at Roman's vacation house instead of a hotel room. He had also flew his dog over to California so we could enjoy his company since we were going to be there for a couple of days. Roman had a meet and greet session on the day of his birthday with Dean so he was definitely going to be out of the house for the first half of the day. That worked out for me because it enough time to put something together for him. I had about $2,000 saved up, which I gave to Dean so he could go out and buy me two specific gifts for Roman and then hold on to them. It was impossible to hide anything from Roman because he kept some of his things in my luggage and would go into it whenever he needed something. I also made arrangements for a cake from a local bakery and picked up a few other items I needed for his birthday but kept them hidden in my own handbag.

>>>>> May 25 (Roman's birthday)

I wanted to make sure Roman was really surprised when he came home this evening so the last few days I didn't mention anything about his birthday. We went on as normal while I pretended to have forgotten about it. He didn't mention anything either because he didn't like celebrating his birthday or having people do things for him. I played along and just went about my daily business.

Roman came out of the shower in just a towel and was going through his closet looking for something to wear. It was 8:30am and his meet at greet was at 11am so he had a bit of free time. I was still in bed on my laptop and looked up from my screen at him. His wet hair was still tied up in a man bun which made the birthday boy look so sexy and irresistible.

"Roman, what are you doing this evening?"

"Well I finish the meet and greet at 4, I'm free after that. Why, what do you have in mind? You wanna to go out for dinner?" He looked excited and hopeful that I'd say yes.

"Nah...I think I'm going to have a girls night out instead."

"Oh....okay. We can go out another day. I'll find something to keep myself busy in that time."

"Awesome."

A little while later, Roman was dressed up and ready to go. I had finished showering and eating breakfast in that time. Before Roman was about to head out the door, he came up to me for a kiss. I felt bad that he had a sad puppy face since he thought I wasn't doing anything with him. But he was definitely in for a surprise tonight.

"I'll see you later. Don't drink too much with the girls, okay? And if you change your mind about going, then let me know, we'll go out for dinner."

"Yeah sure, I'll do that. See you later baby..."

As soon as he left, I watched out the window until his car pulled out of the driveway. I texted dean to make sure that after the meet and greet, he would keep Roman busy until I was ready for them to come back. I wasted no time in setting everything up and Paige even came over to help me out. We had a guy with a helium tank to inflate about fifty or so balloons for us which were going to be in Roman's front room so when he'd walk in, that would be the first thing he sees.

Then I had also set up our bedroom for post-birthday fun because I knew my man was going to expect some candle blowing and birthday sex.

A couple hours later, Roman texted me asking how my day was going. I told him I was getting ready to go out. He asked me if I wanted him to come along too because he wanted to spend some time with me but I told him it was going to be just us girls, to which he replied with a 😢. After I was sure I had finished everything, I got ready and slipped into a sexy black dress along with my high heels.

Dean texted me that they were going to be home in a bit. He took him out for birthday drinks, Roman was bummed because nott only did I make plans without him, but he thought I had forgotten his birthday all together.

I saw their car pull up in the driveway and I immediately turned the front lights off to make it seem like no one was home. Paige and I hid to the side. As soon as the door opened, we flipped the lights on and popped out.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" We screamed in unison, only to be disappointed when we saw Dean coming in first. He purposely put a goofy look on his face and walked in like a show off.

"Gee, thanks guys! You went through all this trouble just for me?? You shouldn't have!" Dean began laughing hysterically. Roman was right behind him, looking confused as to what was going on.

"Dean, c'mon!" I yanked him to the side while cracking up at his reaction. Roman finally stepped in so we tried again a second time.

"Happy birthday Roman!!" I was the first to go up to hug him and give him a kiss. He stood shocked while looking around at everything.

"Oh wow.....really?....this...this is just crazy! Dean! You knew she was doing this, didn't you?"

"It's possible I knew something." Dean replied with a mischievous grin.

"And you missy, you purposely threw me off your trail! That was good, I definitely wasn't expecting that."

"Of course. We knew you hated surprises but we wanted to see this cute look on your face." I cupped his face in both hands and gave him another peck on the lips.

"Okay, I have to admit, you guys got me...thank you guys for this, and thank you Kiran for being your quirky self."

"Yay!! But this is nothing yet, come in here for your next surprise." I took him by the hand and led him to the main living room where his cake was.

I rushed ahead of him and lit up the sparklers and candles on his cake and stood him in front of it. He didn't know what to do but stand there awkwardly and look back at me. Roman may play an outgoing, cocky character on WWE tv but in real life, he was a shy guy which made him look so cute.

"Well don't look at your girlfriend Roman, make a wish and blow out your candles already! That cake looks good!" Paige called out.

"Yeah...yeah...I know the deal! Don't rush the process...and no one better not sing either." Roman chuckled as he blew out his candles. I popped a champagne bottle and poured some out for everyone. Surely we sang the birthday song just to annoy him and have a good laugh as we watched him stand there with his ears covered while making faces. After making a toast to Roman, we all sat around for a while, eating cake, sipping on champagne and then had dinner later. Even Scooter enjoying being able to lick a bit of frosting off a spoon. Roman really enjoyed himself but his night certainly wasn't over yet. After Paige and Dean left, I sat Roman in the living room and went to his room to pull out the gifts I had for him.

The first one was a birthday card which I saved for now because I didn't want anyone else seeing. Inside I wrote:

From the moment I met you, I knew I wanted to share my life with you. You're a loving, kind, and caring man. Thank you for always being there for me whenever I needed you most and thank you for always tolerating me when I was being difficult. I could not imagine my life without you. You are my best friend and the love of my life. I will love you always and forever.

Kiran ❤️

"Aw....baby girl, this is really sweet, come over here." He placed an arm around my shoulders and pulled me close to him until our lips connected. "Thank you so much for this, for me to know your feelings for me, it means a lot. And I love the card you picked out too, is that the plan for later?" He was referring to the front of the card which said 'Birthday Sex' and had a cartoon picture of a girl riding a guy.

"Of course, what's a birthday without birthday sex, right? But before all that, I've got a few more things for you."

The first thing was already presented nicely on a table which was a tower of Budweiser beers.

Roman loved his beers so he was going to have fun going through them all while watching his football games. Then I handed him a small box which he opened up, inside was a Chrome Hearts bracelet which I knew would suit him well.

The second gift box I gave him contained two keychains, one saying 'his beauty' and the other saying 'her beast'.

And the last one was a really big box. When he opened it, he was all smiles.

"Kiran, how well do you know me? This is amazing!!" He held up a San Francisco 49ers jacket in front of him which I knew was Roman's favorite football team.

"I'm glad you like it. Try it on, I hope it fits."

"It fits perfectly. But Kiran, I know this stuff wasn't cheap, that bracelet alone I know is over $500."

"So? I love you so much and I never buy you things. This is the first time and you're not going to say anything."

"I know baby girl, but I didn't want you spending all that money on me. I'm supposed to be the one spoiling you."

"Well too bad, today it's my turn to spoil you. And I really like how that jacket looks like on you. You look so hot wearing it."

"Thanks. Speaking of hot, I see you're wearing a new dress, that was actually the first thing I noticed before I saw all the balloons."

"Really? Well don't you think it'll look better on the floor?" I winked at him, making him smirk.

"Girl, you just read my mind. But before we get to that, wait here for just a minute."

"Why? Where are you going? You're not allowed in your bedroom yet, that's another surprise!" I called out to him while remaining seated.

"Don't worry, I'm not going in there." He snapped a finger at Scooter who got up and followed him around the hall. All the lights were still dimmed down so I couldn't really see what he was up to. A minute or so later, Scooter came back and sat on the floor again so I figured Roman was coming back too but he didn't. A good few minutes passed by and Roman still didn't return.

"Roman, what are you doing?? Hurry up!"

"Be right there, just give me a minute. Stay there!" He called out.

I was curious as to what he was up to and why he was taking so long. Scooter was silently sitting up and staring at me. That's when I noticed there was some sort of sign hanging around his neck. I was sure he didn't have it before but I couldn't see from far what was written on it. I got up and went to Scooter to take a closer look at what the sign was. I couldn't believe what I was reading, my hands started shaking nervously and tears were beginning to form in my eyes.

"Oh my gosh....Oh my gosh....this...this isn't happening...." I was at a loss for words as my heart pounded away, feeling like it was going to explode any second. I turned back to go to Roman but suddenly stopped when I saw Roman right there, down on one knee.

"Babe, you never answered Scooter's question..." He had placed a sign around Scooter's neck which had the words 'Will you marry my dad?' written on it. I couldn't believe Roman was proposing to me, this felt so surreal. Roman was also holding out a box with a diamond ring sparkling against the candles in the room.

"Roman....this is so.....oh my gosh, I don't even know what to say!" I totally wasn't expecting this. We were about to take our relationship to the next level and I was elated.

"I always feel restless when I'm not around you. It bothers me until I see you and I have you in my arms.. Everything feels right when I'm with you and now I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Kiran, will you make me the luckiest man in the world and marry me?"

By now I was balling my eyes out but I didn't care. "Yes...Yes I will!"

He took the ring out of the box and slipped it onto my ring finger. Then he took my hand in his and kissed it before standing back up and locking lips with me. Time stood still as we embraced each other, just enjoying these new feelings of joy and happiness.

"Thank you Kiran, I love you so so much right now, you don't even know."

"I love you too Roman. This was just beautiful....and so clever to have Scooter pop the question for you." I joked.

"Right? He's my buddy. And who could say no to Scooter?"

We both giggled as Roman held me in his arms while I had my face against his chest. This was going to be a night I would never forget. And luckily the night was still young.

"That was really cute. Let's go make this night unforgettable with your final gift of the night."

"Another gift? What is it now?"

"Come with me, I'll show you...." I took Roman by the hand and led him to his bedroom, softly shutting the door behind us.

To be continued.......

******************************************
And that's your final chapter! I had absolutely no idea how to end it so that's why it took forever to post it. I'll be posting another authors note in the next few days to tell you about the epilogue and sequel. I will be posting an epilogue next week in this book.

Please feel free to share your thoughts on this chapter and what you'd like to see in the sequel.

Thank you so much for reading and loving this book. It was my first book and because of you guys I'll be writing many more. ❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 5.2K 53
Book 1/4 in the "The Heart" series: WWE Superstar Joe Anoa'i AKA Roman Reigns is known as "The Powerhouse" in the ring. However, when things start to...
20.2K 499 34
Once my ex-boyfriend used to sell my love for a million dollar! My parents thought about him was right. He was just a gold digger. Yeah that's right...
22.3K 867 22
A sexy chuckle from a man came quietly from behind me and I tensed noticeably. "What are you doing back here? No one is aloud back here but WWE membe...
722K 12.7K 169
The Shield Preferences - Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, & Dean Ambrose REQUESTS ARE CLOSED STARTED - Friday, October 13, 2017 COMPLETED BEFORE EDITING...