Bond Between Villages (Gaara...

By kiko_uchiha

(this isn't actually rated PG-13.. Ignore that please!) Kitsune is on team 7 in Honoha, with Naruto Uzumaki... More

Bond Between Villages (Gaara love story)
chapter one 1
chapterr two
chapter threee
chapterr four
chapterr five
chapterr six
chapter sevenn (uploaded again...)
chapterr eight
chapterr nine
chapterr ten
chapterr eleven
chapterr twelve
chapterr thirteen
chapterr fourteen
chapterr fifteen
chapterr sixteen
chapterr seventeen
chapterr eighteen
chapterr nineteen
chapterr twenty
chapter twenty onee
chapter twentyy two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty fourr
chapter twenty sixx
chapter twenty sevenn
chapter twenty eightt
chapter twenty niine
chapter thirtyy (FINAL!)

chapter twenty fivee

8.1K 251 78
By kiko_uchiha

*Go little recap!*

'Do it! You can!' I tried convincing myself about a million times over I was going to be able to. When I heard a small "thump" on the roof, my heart rate increased about twenty fold.

I took a deep breath and walked to the glass door to my balcony. Opening it slowly and closing it quietly behind my, I crawled onto the railing of the balcony and pulled myself onto the roof.

I saw his silhouette on the now clear sky, and my breath became shaky.

"Gaara?" My voice surprised me on how quiet it was. But I knew he heard it as I walked up the slanted roof, careful not to slip as the shingles were soaking from the rain only a short time before.

Gaara turned to look at me, his seafoam green eyes burning into mine. He had a non exsitent eyebrow raised in question.

"I thought you went to sleep." Came his monotone response. I swallowed my fears and before I could even think about what to say, the words almost came rushing out of my mouth. It took everything I had not to rush straight to the point. So to start off the confession, I simply said six words. But to me, it felt like a thousand.

"I need to tell you something..."

*End recap*

Temari's POV

I yawned and walked outside onto the small balcony I had in my room. I liked to go outside and just spend a few minutes in the fresh air before going to sleep.

"Gaara?" I jumped a little, hearing Kitsune's faint voice coming from somewhere nearby. Raising my eyebrows, I looked over the railing and side to side.

'Where is she?'

"I thought you went to sleep." I recognized my little brother's voice coming from somewhere close...

'The roof!' I smirked a little and backed up to the glass door, careful so they wouldn't hear me. There were a few seconds of silence, where I could hear nothing but the leaves rustling on the trees surorunding the house.

"Well I..." I silently urged Kitsune on. I knew what she was about to say! She could do it!

'Come on... Kitsune come on!' I heard her sigh and heard a few scuffling noises on the roof above me.

"Remember a little while ago... When you asked me about love?" I could hear her pausing every few seconds, struggling to find the words to say.

'Oh come on Kit... You can do it! Now or never...'

Kitsune's POV

"Well I..." I took another shaky breath. I knew I just had to tell him.. But with Gaara right in front of me, his teal eyes full of consusion. I can't blame him, from the way I was stammering through my words I would have been confused had I been the one listening.

"Remember a little while ago... When you asked me about love?" I paused, trying to make this sound... I don't know... Good? But the way I was talking either the words came out too slow, or too wuick and either way they were a shaky, jumbled mess.

Gaara nodded a slight bit.

'Well at least he can understand what I'm saying.... '

"You're stuttering." He stated simply and raised a non-existent eyebrow.

'Dammit I'm just like Hinata!' I sighed and sat down, a little bit away from where Gaara was sitting. Like usual, he didn't have his gourd with him. He stopped carrying it everywhere, but I know he probaby keeps it in his room.

"I know... But I don't know how to tell you..." I stopped myself, not wanting to say the wrong thing.

"Tell me what?" Gaara's monotone voice sounded so... Innocent. He didn't even know what love was until a short time ago, and I was about to tell him I loved him?

'But I know I have to.... Whenever I'm around him I can't focus on anythign else... My heart is almost just threatening to burst out of my chest...'

"Remember when you asked about love?" I suddenly said.

'I'm only fifteen and already think I'm in love... With Sabaku no Gaara...' I silently admitted to myself while Gaara nodded.

"Ever since then I've... I've been thinking. And I think it's funny." I laughed a little, turning my head away from him and looking out into the sky. Maybe if I didn't look at him, it would be easier to tell him.

"I think it's funny because you and me are so.... Similiar. Our past and everything... And I think it's funny because I met you three years ago, thinking I would never see you again.

"But here you are... We've been living together for two months. And there's only two more left. And who knows? Maybe I won't see you after this. Maybe this really is it. And when I got to thinking... When you ased me about what love was, the only faces I could see were my friends and family. But my family is gone, and the love I am shown now is from my friends. Naruto, Kiba, Sakura, even Ino... And now when I think of love I think of Temari and Kankuro. But mostly... I think of you, Gaara."

I closed my eyes and tried to process what I had just said. The words had just flowed from my mouth, and I went with it. I guess I just put myself out there, waiting to hear what Gaara's response would be.

"When you think of love... You see my face?" I could tell he was confused without looking at him. But I did look at him. I opened my eyes and turned toward him, smiling a little bit. I guess just to show him I was being sincere and meant what I was saying.

"Gaara... Call me crazy but I think I love you. More than Temari and Kankuro... More than Kiba, Sakura, and Ino."

His reaction was amost immidaite. Well, calling it a reaction was a bit of an overstatement. Gaara's not too emotional, so his reaction was simply his eyes widening a bit.

"You're in love with... Me?" Gaaras words were slow, as if he didn't understand what I had said.

"yes, Gaara.". I laughed a little. "Sorry. I just had to say that. I know I haven't known you, the real you, for a very long time, but I know how I feel about you..." I turned back to look at the trees.

"When I was young, I vowed to live only for myself, and to love only myself." Gaaras words surprised me.

'Damn... Here comes rejection... Oh well...' I took another shaky breath, nervous.

"But love is a new emotion... That you have shown to me." I looked back at him with confusion.

"An emotion I can share with others, not only myself." I could tell Gaara was thinking hard about this topic... And he seeme to be struggling to find words.

"Kitsune, what do those who are in love do?" Gaara asked, his voice holding question.

"Well anything. Whatever they seem to want to do. But I guess sometimes just being together without doing anything is enough." I stuttered a few times, still a little nervous.

"It hurts..." I looke back at Gaara and saw his hand over the right side of his chest, over his heart.

"Your heart... Hurts?"

"Love has never been offered or shown to me... Only... Hatred and disgust. But this is different."

'I get it... He's only been hated and never loved... He doesn't know the feeling.'

I opened my mouth, reay to say something, ask what he meant and if he was saying he returned the feeling, but I heard a sneeze. A girls sneeze that I knew fr too well.

"TEMARI!". I jumped up and yelled.

That girl knew how to ruin a moment...

_________________________________

Kind of a cliffhanger? Maybe? Possibly?

Ah whatever.

Hope you liked it! Sorry it's so short, I promise the next chapter will be long!

I super promise!But that's about all I have to say at the moment... Ookk!

Like always, two votes before next upload! And I'll probably have next chapter by Thursday or Friday of next week!

Thanksss! 

<3!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 1.2K 29
What happens when you're on team 7 with Naruto and Sasuke instead of Sakura? What happens when Sasuke lets his hatred and need for power go, but you...
449K 13.8K 43
What happens when a young (and bratty) girl's body is taken over by.... herself? Well, from the future. Konohagakure is in the midst of a deadly war...
736K 27.2K 37
"You know, the thing about failure is that it only makes me want to try harder." . . Minato and Kushina survived the Kyuubi...
2.2M 73.6K 61
[ NarutoVarious x Reader ] [Reader is Naruto's sister ] __________ *original naruto plot gets skipped alot* 《 A story in which two clumsy ninjas find...