Adopted by 1D (UNDER EDITING...

Par calums-bitch

After Kayla's parents die she is sent to an orphanage and lives there for 5 months till Perrie wants to adopt... Plus

Adopted by 5 idiots
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
SORRY UPDATE IS NEXT
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
sequel???

Chapter 20

3.5K 68 4
Par calums-bitch

"Zayn?" I asked trying to fight back the tears that started to form. He ran over to me bring me into his embrace. "I missed you so much." I mumbled into his chest. "I missed you to." Zayn said crying I pulled away and smiled.

"Zayn is crying?" I asked smiling. He was about to reply but Niall and the other lads got on the bus and we started to drive away. "Kayla!" Louis screamed running over to me giving a huge hug. "Hi Louis." I said laughing.

I hugged them all before we started to all have a chat. "H-how did you get here. How did you get to the show?" Zayn asked me as he wrapped his arms around me. "Niall." I said smiling at Niall who was looking at the floor. He looked up at us.

"I couldn't stand seeing you go in her room and cry for an hour everyday I missed her we all missed her. I couldn't take it." He told me. "I love you so so much." I said giving him a hug before going back over to Zayn.

"Wait. What about Abigail? She's gonna know I'm gone." I told them starting to panic. "Well she can't come get you if we're on tour." Harry told me. "Yeah it looks like Niall packed your bag too." Liam said pointing to the suit case.

"She'll find her ways." I mumbled. "Yeah well who adopted you first? Me. Who is you're dad? Me." Zayn told me kissing my temple. "I just don't wanna leave you guys again." I said looking at all of them. "We won't let you." Harry told me. I nodded but I wasn't so sure.

My phone started to ring and I looked down. Abigail. Crap. I let it ring. Well I let it ring for the next 15 times till I couldn't take it anymore. I threw it at the wall and screamed. "Hey. Shh calm down." Liam told me pulling me into him.

"Let's just try and forget about this and have some fun? Yeah?" Louis said as I pulled away from Liam. I nodded and wiped away my tears before we all started to play X-box.

After playing X-box for 3 hours we decided to pick out some movies. I got to pick them out because they lovee me. I picked out Red Dawn. After that one we watched I am number 4 and it's also a good movie.

"Hey Niall. How did you know I was still here? Wait how did you know where I lived?" I asked him trying to figure this out. "Uh. Danielle." He said looking down. "C-can I call her? Cause you know my phone kinda broke." I said looking at the broken phone on the floor.

"Yeah sure." Liam said handing me his phone. "Wait. When did you see Danielle?" Liam asked me. "Oh at dance. We went out for coffee and after she dropped me off at home." I told him simply before hitting the call button on her contact.

"Hello?" I heard her ask happily. "Hey Danielle." I told her. "Kayla?! Y-you got back?" She asked me. "Yep. I wanted to say thanks. Thanks for helping me come back to them." I told her smiling. "Of course. I'll see you soon okay?" She told me.

We said goodbye and I hung up and have the phone back to Liam. "Why didn't you tell us?" Zayn asked Niall. "I wanted it to be a surprise?" He said coming out as a question. "I'm hungry!" I yelled. "Okay I'll be back." Harry said getting up and waking somewhere.

After a few minutes the bus stopped and Harry came back. "Taco bell anyone?" He asked. Niall and I got up and ran out of the bus with the lads following. I ordered so much and I ended up having to share with Zayn.

Niall got more then me though. "Here want this?" Zayn asked me handing me one of his tacos. "Yeah. Why you giving me your food? You were just eating mine." I told him. "Yeah. But you've gotten a lot skinner and you need to eat. We don't want you to be all skin and bones." He told me.

Yeah well that's because in the last 5 months I barely ate because I was depressed I thought to myself. But I took it anyway and we all talked and ate our tacos. "Did you guys finish going to America?" I asked them.

"Nope. And we moved back the shows in California so we will be there for a month." Louis explained smiling. "Is Emily still coming?" I asked them. "She sure is." Harry said eating more of his taco.

"Wait where are we heading to?" I asked them finishing up my tacos. "Far away from here don't worry." Harry explained to me. I nodded. "I'm tired I'm gonna go head to bed. Night guys." I told them getting up from the table we were sitting at.

I kissed them all on the check and grabbed my laptop out of my bag and went and sat in my bunk. I went on twitter and scrolled through my feed before tweeting..

'@kaylaaa1D: Glad to be home with the ones I love' (I'm not sure if that's a real twitter name so if it is oops) I looked at my email to see that I have lots of homework. So I guess Niall told my teachers to start emailing me again?

I sighed before I started writing my paper. I was exhausted and if I was gonna write this and stay up then I'm gonna need some coffee so I put away my laptop. I was about to go to bed but Zayn came over to me. "Phones for you." He said smiling.

I looked at him confused but took the phone from him. "Hello?" I asked. "Oh my god! Kayla!" Perrie shouted through the phone. "Perrie!! I have missed you so much." I said to her while Zayn smiled at me.

"How have you been?" She asked me I could tell she had been crying. "Uh I was okay I guess but I'm great now! What have I missed out on?" I asked her with a huge smile on my face. "Well I don't know if Zayn told you but we're getting married." She said happily.

"Really?! Oh my god that's great!" I told her looking at Zayn. "Hey I gotta go to bed. Love you bye." I told her before giving her the phone back. "Married? You didn't even tell me?" I asked him slapping his arm.

"But that's great!" I said smiling. "Alright go to sleep night." He said kissing my forehead before I closed the curtain and drifted off.

"Kayla. It's time to get up." I heard someone say softly shaking me. I opened my eyes to see Liam. He wakes me up a lot. "Where are we going?" I asked her closing my eyes. "To breakfast. C'mon you can sleep again when we get back." He told me helping me get out of my bunk.

My bunk is on the very top so I would have to jump down without the ladder. "Do I need to get dressed?" I asked him putting my hair in a messy bun. "No that's fine. It's just a pie shop." He told me as he walked into the other room. I was wearing sweats and Zayn's t-shirt so I threw a hoodie on over it.

The boys were all outside waiting for me. "Someone got up!" Louis said smiling. "After this I'm going back to bed." I said as we walked inside. "We ordered what kind of pie we wanted and sat down. "This pie is so good." I said finishing it.

"Agreed." Niall said. "What are we doing today?" I asked them. "We can go to the fair? We have to drive for another 5 hours but when we get there we can." Liam suggested. "Yeah that sounds good." I said yawning. There were 2 little girls that came up to us.

One looked 5 and other 8. "H-hi. Can we get a p-picture?" One of them asked shyly. "Of course." Louis said smiling. The boys all moved together and the little girls stood in front of them as there mom took the picture.

"What do you say?" There mom asked. "Thank you." They both said smiling. "Anytime." Harry said smiling as they walked away. "I'm getting on the bus." I said getting up and walking out of the bus. I walked into the bus and grabbed my clothes and got in the shower.

I washed up and got out. I put on a short white dress and my pink flats before going back into the pie shop because the boys were taking so long. "Done yet?" I asked them. "Yeah just waiting for Niall." Louis said looking at his phone.

"Well hurry up. I wanna leave." I told her. He finished and we started to walk across when I heard girls screaming. They started running towards us and Harry picked me up and we ran into the bus. Soon there was a huge crowd of girls around the bus.

Soon we got people to clear a path for us and we got on our way driving to our next destination with girls running after the bus. "Those girls are crazy." I said laughing and smiling. "I'm sure if you weren't my daughter you would be out there running after us too." Zayn said giving me a cheeky smile.

"No." I said sitting and getting out my laptop and going online. I was on twitter when I started getting links to some website. I made up my mind and opened one and saw Zayn kissing me that one night at the party with the title "Is Zayn Cheating on Perrie?"

"What the hell?!" I yelled. "What?!" Louis asked me sitting next to me looking at my laptop. "You are NOT cheating on Perrie with me! I'm you're daughter!" I yelled at Zayn. "They probably couldn't figure out a story or any gossip to upload so they made that up." Harry said.

I could see the anger on his face and hear it in his voice. "This has happened to you to." I said to him. He got up and left. I closed my laptop and closed my eyes. What the hell?! I'm his daughter. I opened my eyes and took a deep breathe.

I opened up my laptop and clicked out of that before going on twitter and DM Emily.

@emilyxx1D:

Hey Em! Phones Broken gotta talk on here.

I was the one who made Emily's twitter. I was bored out of my mind and didn't know what to do before I remembered Gale. I DM him too.

@galecase23:

Hey Gale! I won't be going to the Café anymore): I'm living with my dad again! But thanks for always letting me talk to you. Xx

I sent that and realized Louis was still looking at my screen. I quickly closed it. "What are you doing?!" I yelled at him. "Who's the guy? Got a crush on him?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows. "Ew! No! He's like 21! I'm 14! He works at a café where I was living by." I yelled.

"Why are you guys yelling?" Zayn asked coming in when he heard screaming. "Kayla's talking to a boy!" Louis said excitedly. "Would you shut up! I don't like him! Again ew! He was my friend!" I told him. Zayn was laughing at this.

I sighed before getting up. "Liam are we almost at the fair?" I called to him in the other room. "Yeah!" He said. I went into the bathroom and started to curl my hair. I put on some mascara and eyeliner before putting on some lipgloss and going to the boys.

"Let's go!" I said happily.

I did update! Lol my cousin taught me how to play the guitar today well something's and it's hard! Lol vote comment share thanks bye! Xoxo

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

5.1K 141 32
Deliliah, has lived inside of a hellhole orphanage for more than half her life. Approx. 11 years of her life. When she's suddenly adopted by teenage...
844 26 9
This is a story of a seven year old girl, who gets adopted by One Direction's Niall Horan. This is a story I'm writing for my sister.
11.7K 151 70
Hazel a 7 year old girl rescued from her abusive household and put into an adoption centre. Meanwhile Louis, Zayn, Liam, Niall and Harry want a new...
46.3K 897 37
Katie Linn, a 15 year old who was abandoned by her mum before Katie could even remember . Her mother was 15 when she gave birth to Katie. Katie's mu...