Hiraeth //S.S.// ➸ Book 2

By briboo4142

Hiraeth: (n) a homesickness for a home you can't return to, or that never was. I miss the old Beacon Hills... More

17 Again
Miguel is Back
Freshmen Star
New Beta
Kayla
Professional Assassins
No More Death
36 Million
Scott's Horrible Plan
Meredith?
Is It Really Over?
Back To Mexico
Goodbye Derek
A Familiar Face
Untrustworthy
A New Kanima
Masked Men
A Secret Death
Bad Memories
The Hard Truth
Just Trust Him
Aubrey Q&A Answers
Heartache
Beyond The Veil
I Won't Give Up
Reunited
The Beast Of Gevaundan
Saviors and Betrayal
The Plan
Failure Is Not An Option
The Beast Is Reveled
A New Found Trust
She Saved My Life
A/N
New Faces
Thunder and Lightning
I Promise
Ghost Town
Redemption
M.Stilinski
Flashbacks
Reunited
Starstruck
A Perfect World
No Escape
Silver Lining
Into The Woods
Peace and War
A Day Full Of Lies
Zoo Shenanigans
Familiar Faces
Two Halves Equal A Whole
Blindness
Sacrifice
It's Been A Glorious Ride
Epilogue
Movie!??
WIP

Memory Fade

1.2K 29 0
By briboo4142

"Guys, slow down." I yelled as Stiles pressed his foot further into the gas pedal.

"We have to catch up with him, Aubrey." Stiles yelled as Scott sat up onto his feet in the front seat. Stiles pulled up to the van, maintaining a constant speed as Scott grabbed onto the door handle.

Stiles, Scott, and I had been driving around the county when Stiles noticed some guy robbing a shop. Stiles being Stiles decided to go after him.

"Scott, for the love of god, please be careful." I sighed as he nodded. "I'll be fine, we're just going to scare him into pulling over."

Scott fully opened the door, taking a deep breath, before jumping out the door, onto the hood of the van.

He growled, flashing his eyes as the van swerved. It turned off the road, heading straight for a gas station.

"Scott, watch out." I yelled as he glanced back. His eyes went wide as he jumped off the van just in time. The van came in contact with the gas pump, causing it to catch on fire.

"Nice one!" I scoffed as Stiles pulled over to the side of the road. "Really scared him" I rolled my eyes, quoting with my hands.

"Oh shut up." Scott grunted as we got out of the car.

Stiles phoned his dad, causing numerous police cars to arrive at the scene.

"What in the hell were you three thinking?" His dad questioned as I glanced down at the ground.

"We were just trying to help?" Scott sighed as Stilinski crossed his arms. "Why don't you try and help me understand what the hell happened here?" He said, directing towards the van.

"Right well, We were trying to gently persuade him to pull over." Stiles said as I scoffed. "If by pull over, you mean jump on top of his van and scare him then yeah."

Scott sighed. "He was getting away."

Stilinski nodded. "He got away."

Stiles nodded. "Right because obviously, he is some kind of criminal mastermind dad." He said as Stilinski walked over to the back of the van.

"Uh huh. You wanna guess what the stolen merchandise is?" He asked as he opened the trunk, revealing some sort of canisters. "Hmm?"

"Critical life-saving medical equipment?" I guessed as Stilinski shook his head. "No."

"Poisonous gas?"

"Nope."

Stiles smirked. "Filled with drugs?" Stilinski sighed, shaking his head. "Helium."

"H-Helium." Stiles stuttered as Stilinski nodded. "Yeah."

After the talk, Stiles, Scott, and I got into the jeep, driving away from the scene.

"You know, this could be a good thing." I smiled as Stiles sighed, resting his palm against the wheel. "That we saved helium?" He asked as I shook my head.

"I mean that...uh." I trailed off as Scott sat up. "That they don't need us anymore."

"Huh, well. They need us." Stiles muttered. "They just don't know it yet."

I sighed, placing a hand on Stiles' shoulder. "We're all going off to college soon, so Beacon Hills is going to have to survive without us."

Stiles chuckled, slightly shaking his head. "Beacon Hills will burn to the ground without us."

"Stiles, they don't need us." Scott said as Stiles sighed, sitting back.

Suddenly, a buzzing sound echoed throughout the car, causing Stiles to jolt up. He flashed us his phone to reveal his dad calling. "They need us!" He yelled as he smiled.

I shook my head, smirking to myself as Stiles took the phone call.

A few minutes later, we arrived at the station, waiting outside Stilinski's door as he talked with the confused kid. The kid had claimed that something had taken his parents and were after him next.

"Alex, you know we're having trouble locating your parents. And since you can't remember anything, we have a method, an unusual method that might help you remember." He said, kneeling down to Alex's height.

"But I need you to be okay with it. I also need you to know that it's probably gonna hurt."

Alex shook his head. "I don't care. I just want to find my mom and dad." He sniffled as Stilinski stood up, beckoning us to come in.

Stiles and I followed Scott into the room as Scott took his place in front of Alex. "Ready?" He asked him as Alex slightly nodded.

Scott reached behind his head, placing his hand on his next. Seconds later, his claws were lodged into the back of Alex's neck as Scott's eyes fixated on Alex.

Minutes later, Scott retracted his hand, taking a deep breath, as Alex's head fell back.

"What'd you see?" I asked as he leaned against the wall, furrowing his eyebrows. "I saw a guy on a horse."

"Horse?" I questioned as he nodded. "He had a gun."

Stilinski nodded, clapping his hands together. "Okay, a guy with a gun. That sounds like my department, not yours."

Stiles rolled his eyes at his dad, turning towards Scott. "What about his parents? What happened to them?"

Scott shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. That's all I remember. But...." He trailed off before inhaling. "I got this feeling." He said, causing me to furrow my eyebrows.

"What kind of feeling?"

"They're coming back." Alex said, causing me to whip my head in his direction. "They're coming for me."

We made our way to the car garage where the car from Scott's vision was being held, calling Lydia and Malia on our way there.

Lydia had arrived first, Stiles practically dragging her out of the car. She sighed, getting into the front seat, feeling around the steering wheel.

Lydia pulled down the mirror, staring at it as she pursed her lips. "Hmm." She muttered, causing Stiles' head to perk up. "What?"

"This is a perfect shade for me. Forget the name." She smiled as I sighed. "Can we please stay on topic here? A kid just lost his parents."

Lydia sighed. "I'm not getting anything."

Suddenly, a howl erupted into the air. Turning my attention towards the noise, a coyote jumped over the small pile of leftover car parts, running towards us.

By the smell, I instantly knew it was Malia before she transformed back into her normal human form.

After killing her mother, she had gained all the power, being able to fully transform into a coyote.

"I don't think they're dead." She said as she stood in front of us. Stiles sighed. "They're dead. Probably torn apart."

Malia shrugged as Lydia handed her clothes. "The only thing I don't get is why there's no blood." She said as she threw her shirt over her head.

"If they were alive, We'd all smell it." I said causing Scott to nod. "Yeah, I'm not getting anything either."

Stiles chuckled as he turned to face Scott. "Scott, what are you talking about? You were in his head for four minutes. I timed it."

Scott sighed. "Well, it's not an exact science. And he's a kid. Maybe he's too freaked out to remember."

"Why does it matter if they're dead?" Malia asked. "Dead is dead."

Stiles sighed, leaning up against the car. "Okay, if it's just a robbery, we can't help them. And if it's something supernatural, my dad can't help them."

Lydia crossed her arms. "It sounds like you want it to be supernatural." She said, causing Stiles to sigh. "It's been, like, three months since anything's happened."

Lydia shook her head. "Yeah, and once a week you either drag me or Aubrey out of bed. Like we're going to find something supernatural right around the corner."

Stiles laughed. "Okay, it is way more often than that." He countered. "You can't tell me that you think this is just some series of impossible coincidences?"

"What I'm saying is maybe that wouldn't be so bad." Lydia snapped, turning around, walking away from us, Malia following behind her.

Stiles sighed, opening the door to the car, getting inside.

Stiles did provide a valid point. Now was about the time for something supernatural to happen. Like he said, good doesn't last forever. Honestly, I was slightly hoping he was right. Beacon Hills has been way too quiet every since we had killed The Beast. Plus it would take off all the stress of graduation and school, it would be nice to take an academic break.

"You're staring at a broken windshield." Scott's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

Stiles sighed, pressing his finger against the glass. "There's something wrong with it." He replied, causing Scott to shake his head.

"It's broken." Scott stated. "And it wasn't a magic bullet that blew out a regular windshield. Just like that one." He pointed to a window with a single bullet hole in it. "And that one." He pointed to another, causing me to furrow my eyebrows.

The bullet holes Scott was directing to were small little circles. The car Stiles was sitting in had no windshield, it had been shattered completely.

Suddenly, Stiles' eyes widened, a smirk creeping onto his face. "Magic bullet."

"Aubrey McCall. You're up next." The photographer said. I walked up in front of the camera, sitting down on the stool.

"Smile." She said, leaning down towards the lenses.

I flashed a bright smile as she counted down.

"Aubrey, so." Stiles ran up next to me as a bright flash came from the camera. I narrowed my eyes at him as he backed up. "My bad, sorry, go ahead, look pretty."

I turned, facing the camera, flashing another smile.

"Once.." He began again, stepping forward as the camera flashed. "Oh!"

The photographer sighed, standing up. "That was a good one."

Stiles slightly backed up as the camera flashed once again. "Stiles!" The photographer yelled. "You're still in the photo."

"Sorry." He muttered as I got up, sighing. "You ruined it." I grunted, sitting down next to Lydia.

"Why would I want to ruin your yearbook photo?" He asked as I chuckled, rolling my eyes. "Maybe because you haven't signed up for your own photo yet?"

He reached into his pocket, pulling out a piece of paper. He unfolded it, beaming brightly as he handed it to me.

I stifled back a laugh as I handed it back to him. "It's blank."

He took it back, glancing it at. "Uh."

"Or maybe you're sublimating the stress of graduating by avoiding key milestones." Scott said, looking up from his book. "Psych paper."

"Oh." Lydia muttered as Stiles shook his head.

"Hey, the Deputy searched the car. No slugs, no exit hole." He sat in between Lydia and Scott. "And the address Alex gave my dad, it's an abandoned house." Scott turned back to his paper, as did Lydia, causing Stiles to sigh.

"Come on! Missing parents, suspicious guy on horseback, magic bullet. Who's comin' with?" Stiles said, glancing between our group.

I shook my head. "I've got to retake my photos."

"I still have to take my photos." Malia stated.

Lydia shrugged her shoulders. "Yeah, not interested."

Scott didn't look up from his book. "I cannot miss any more classes. I missed 38 last semester and Lydia's mom is the only reason I'm still in school." He finished. "I can go after school."

"You know what? Forget it, I'll take Liam." He said, glancing towards the lacrosse field.

I looked in his direction. Liam and Hayden were basically intertwined with each other.

Stiles sighed, turning back around. "Yeah, I'm not taking Liam."

"Mmm-mmm." Scott mumbled.

"Hey. Can I get a candid?" The photographer from earlier came over to us.

"Uh no-" Stiles started to say before Scott dragged him onto the bench. "Yeah, sure."

"Okay fine." Stiles muttered. "If you can explain to me why this is blue. I'll let it go." He handed Scott a piece of glass from the windshield. It had changed from normal clear glass to a bright blue.

"Everyone smile." The photographer said, causing me to turn. I rested my head against my hand, flashing a small serious tone.

After the photo, Scott, Stiles, and I met up in the hallway, walking towards the back doors of the school.

"What about the muzzle flash of a gun?" Scott asked, still examining the glass. "Could that be blue or green?"

Stiles shrugged his shoulders. "A muzzle flash is created by superheated glasses leaving a gun. It's possible that the gas could include copper, barium, cesium."

I nodded. "Those can burn blue and green."

"But can that tint the glass?" Stiles countered as Scott opened the back door.

"You really think a gun did this?" He asked, causing Stiles to shrug. "Maybe."

We pushed out the door, getting ready to bolt to the car when we were stopped by Lydia's mom.

She shook her head, ushering us back into the building. "Neither one of you are going anywhere." She stated, causing Stiles to sigh.

"Thirty-eight classes, Scott. I had to beg the superintendent."

"Mrs. Martin, Scott is the sworn protector of Beacon Hills." I furrowed my eyebrows as Mrs. Martin rolled her eyes.

"He can protect it at 3:30." Stiles sighed as we walked off back down the hallway.

"We're not waiting till 3:30."

We had been sitting in history for around an hour and a half now. There were 4 minutes left until 3:30, which had Stiles basically jumping out of his seat.

"Shattering the goal 90 minutes before H-hour." The man on the tv spoke. "Combat teams, each on a schedule, continued their unloading in assault boats. There would be little time between the first assault wave and the second."

Stiles quietly groaned as the tv continued to blare pointless knowledge we would forget later.

"It smashed up the enemy's gun batteries father inland. Yet, so ingeniously."

The bell blared throughout the classroom, causing Stiles to jump to his feet. He scrambled to grab his things before rushing out of the classroom. I rolled my eyes, following him out.

The rain poured down on the porch as we approached the deserted house. Stiles turned towards us, nodding as he grabbed the door handle, slowly turning it before pushing the door open.

As the door creaked open, I furrowed my eyebrows.

The living room was empty, not a single piece of furniture was inside.

"That's not creepy at all." Stiles muttered as we entered the house. Scott carefully shut the door behind us as we ventured further.

The thunder cracked from above as Scott handed me a flashlight. The house had an eerie tone as the floorboards creaked from under my feet. The smell of pine trees filled my nose as we got to the stairs.

"You wanna split up?" Scott asked, causing Stiles to chuckled. "Uh, absolutely not."

We crept upstairs as I sighed. "Maybe Alex got the address wrong." I said causing Stiles to sigh. "Or he lied."

"Why would he lie?" Scott asked as I walked ahead of him. I flashed my light towards the room at the end of the hall.

Quietly, I made my way towards the door, grabbing onto the knob. As I opened the door, I was surprised.

There was furniture, the room was filled. Judging by the toys and small bed, I figured it was Alex's room.

"He didn't lie." I stated as I looked around the room.

"Why didn't the cops say anything about this?" Scott questioned as we observed the room.

"Maybe they didn't know it was here." I replied as Stiles nodded. "They can't come here without a warrant, and there's no owner of a record to serve a warrant to. So unless there's some kind of threat of imminent danger, they wouldn't come in."

A quiet rattling noise came from downstairs, causing me to furrow my eyebrows. "What?" Stiles asked as I shook my head. "I thought I heard something."

"So did I." Scott said, opening the door. "I'll go check it out." I nodded as he walked out of the room.

"This is weird." Stiles said as he glanced at the pictures. He held up one that read 'Number one dad'. "His dad's not even in his photo."

"Hmm." I muttered as my foot made contact with something. Looking down, I noticed the bed sheet moving. "Stiles."

"What?" He replied as I knelt down. He came over to me, kneeling down next to me.

"Ready?" I asked as he nodded. Carefully, lifted up the blanket, peering under the bed.

On the other side was two black hooves. "Stiles." I muttered, hearing his heart rate increase.

I jolted up from my kneeling position, grabbing onto the door. Stiles jumped up after.

"Please tell me I wasn't the only one who saw that." I muttered as he shook his head. "I saw them too."

"We have to tell Scott." I said opening the door.

As I was about to bolt down the hallway, a man on a horse appeared. With the same black hooves, we had just seen moments ago.

The man reached into his holster, pulling out a large pistol. "Stiles, get down." I yelled as the first bullet was shot.

A loud bang erupted into the air as it made contact with the door. Several more bangs erupted before I looked up, noticing the man was gone.

Panting, Stiles and I stood up, 3 large holes were inside the door to Alex's room.

Scott, Liam, and Mason came running up the stairs as Stiles and I stood cowered in the corner.

"What happened?" He asked, running up to us.

"He was here." I panted. "He shot at us." Stiles nodded, trying to catch his breath. "It was one of the guys you saw in Alex's memory."

"The guy who took his parents?" Liam questioned as Stiles shook his head. "No,no,no. They weren't just taken. They were, they were made to disappear. That's why there's no furniture, that's why they weren't in any of the photos."

"They were erased." I muttered causing Stiles to nod.

Scott had taken Liam and Mason back home while Stiles and I walked around the outside of the school.

"I keep feeling like I've heard this story before, you know?" He said as I shrugged. "Maybe we should lay low, not draw attention to ourselves."

Stiles chuckled. "This kid, he's got no one. There's a reason why. There's gotta be."

I shook my head, smiling as a melody played throughout my head.

"Killer one the road. Give this man a ride, sweet family will die. Killer on the road."

"Riders on the Storm?" Stiles questioned, causing me to furrow my eyebrows. "What?"

"That's the song you were singing. Riders on the Storm." He said as my eyes lit up.

"That's it." I said, causing him to jump up.

"The Ghost Riders. The Wild Hunt." He said as I nodded. "They come by storm, riding horses. And they take people"

"Scott!" I yelled as Stiles and I ran towards my brother, who was all dressed up in his lacrosse uniform. He stopped, turning around as Stiles placed a hand on shoulder. 

"It's called the Wild Hunt." He said as he let out a pant. "It's a myth. Only, apparently it's real. Like every other myth in this that should just really remain a nightmare." 

"The guy on the horse?" Scott asked, causing Stiles to nod.

"Yeah, they call them the Ghost Riders." He replied before looking back, sighing. "Hold on." 

"Hey." He called to the group of lacrosse players. "That's my jersey." He said to the blonde kid. As he turned, I clearly saw the number 24 printed on the back. "Where'd you get that?"

The kid shrugged, walking past us. "Coach gave it to me at practice" 

Stiles sighed, throwing his hands up. "We had practice? Why doesn't anyone tell me anything?"

"Why would the Ghost Riders want to take Alex's parents?" Scott asked as I shrugged. 

"Because that's what they do. They take people, okay?" I replied. "They run around collecting souls and one they take you, you're gone. But it's not just you, it's everything about you." 

"Yeah, like how they took Alex's room." Stiles said as he nodded. "Does that mean Alex is next?" Scott asked as we all glanced at each other. 

We quickly made our way to the sheriff's station, running past the desk, straight into the jail cell. As we entered the room, Stiels groaned. 

The cell door was wide open and Alex was no where to be found. 

"Where's the kid?" Stiles demanded as Clark ran into the room. "What happened to him?" 

She furrowed her eyebrows. "What kid?" She asked, causing Stiles to sigh. "Alex. The kid from the car wreck? The kid whose parents went missing last night?" 

"Who's Alex?" 

Stiles bit his lip, placing his hands on Clark's shoulders. "Clark, listen to me. He was here, okay? You met him." He said, only causing Clark to become more confused. 

He sighed, shaking his head. "Where's the sheriff?" 

"He got called out to the high school." She replied. "They found a body." She grabbed onto the door knob. "No one's been in lock-up all day. Check for youself." She said, directing towards the clip board before exiting the room. 

Stiles frantically flipped through the papers, sighing as he placed the clip board back on the table. "He's not on here." 

"They took him." I whispered to myself as Stiles ran his hands through his hair. "I shouldn't have left him alone." 

"He knew they were coming for him." Scott stated as Stiles jolted up. 

"What if they're coming back for everyone else who was on that road?" He stated.

"Then I guess we know who's next." I replied as Scott nodded.

"Liam and Hayden." 

We quicky made our way back to the school, stopping at the front entrance. "I'll check the Quad." Scott said as we nodded. 

"We'll check the hallways." 

"Let me know if you find them. And see if your dad knows anything?" Scott said as we nodded. "Yeah okay." Stiles replied as Scott started to run the other way.

"Scott!"I called after him, causing him to stop. "Be careful." He nodded before taking off out of my view. 

As we were about to run into the school, Ms. Martin held her hands out. "Woah, Woah, Slow it down." 

"Sorry. Ms. Martin." Stiles replied. "Hey, have you seen, Liam and Hayden?" He asked before shaking his head. "Actually, forget that. Have you seen my dad?" 

Ms. Martin furrowed her eyebrows as she glanced down at Stiles. "Who?"

"My dad. He's here because of the body?"

"How do you knwo about the body?" Ms. Martin asked, causing Stiles to sigh. "Because my dad's the Sheriff." 

"Ms. Martin, are you okay?" I asked as she slightly shook her head. "Just wait here." She stated before walking off down the hallway. 

Stiles and I glanced at each other before taking off down the hallway. 

As we ran down the halls, we finally found a familiar face. "Mason, Mason." Stlies said as we ran up towards Mason. "Hey, where's Liam?" 

As if on cue, Liam and Hayden came out of the door to the right. "Liam? Okay there you go. Liam, Hayden perfect." Liam furrowed his eyebrows as Stiles clapped his hands together.

"You two, you two have to listen to me right now. Alex is gone, just like his parents, okay? The Ghsot Riders took him, so you guys, you can't be alone. You got to stick with Scott, Aubrey, or with me because I can see them." He finished, panting. 

Hayden, Liam, and Mason stared at him as if he had two heads. "Why the hell are you looking at me like that?" 

Liam glanced at Mason before turning towards me. "Aubrey, who's your friend?" He asked, causing my eyes to widen. 

"Does he even go to this school? What's his name?" Multiple quesitons flew at me as Stlies pulled my arm away from them.

"Aubrey it's happening?" He muttered. "It's happening to me." 

As we walked towards the exit, Stiles let go of my arm, running down the hallway. He ran into his fathers arms, hugging him tightly.

"Son, you okay?" He asked as Stiles sighed in relief. "Oh thank God. Thank God."

"Okay." Stiles took a deep breathe. "Everyone's forgetting me." He muttered. "Everyone is forgetting me." 

Stilinski placed a hand on Stiles' shoulder. "Okay, slow down. We'll figure this out together." He said as Stiles sniffeled. "Okay." 

"Now, why don't you tell me your name?" Stiles face turned pale as he backed away from his dad.  

He quickly whipped out his phone, dialing before holding it up to his ear. "Scott." He panted. "Hey, Scott, where are you? Where are you right now?" He asked as I heard the line go silent.

"Who's this?" 

Stiles hung up the phone, his hands shaking. "It's me." He muttered before turning towards me, his eyes glossy. "I'm next." 

"Look at me." I said, dragging him out of the building. "I know you. I'm not going to forget you."

He shook his head, sighing. "But I think everyone else is forgetting." 

The leaves blew into the air as dust circled below. A loud horse neigh erupted into the air as Stiles' arms wrapped around me.

A black horseman appeared in front of us, the same one from inside the house.

"Do you see him to?" I asked, feeling him nod his head behind me. 

"Stiles, if we can both see them, they're gonna get us both." He sighed, nodding. 

"Aubrey, you have to get away from me right now." He said, causing my head to jolt upwards. "Stiles, i'm not leaving you!" 

"You have to, they'll get you to." I shook my head. "I don't care. I'm not going to leave you Stiles. We go down together or not at all." 

He stared at me for a second before nodding. "Okay, come on, this way!" He yelled, grabbing onto my wrist as we ran through the parking lot. 

"Come on!" He opened the doors to his jeep as we quickly got inside. 

"Stiles they're everywhere." I muttered as a stray tear fell down my face. 

"Don't look at them Aubrey." He yelled. "Focus on something else." 

"Stiles it's too late, I already saw they." I muttered. "I'm next after you." 

Stiles placed his hand on the keys in the ignition. He sighed, staring at his hand before taking the key out. 

"What are you doing?" I asked. "We need to go." 

Stiles shook his head. "There's no time." He sighed, sitting back in his seat. "Aubrey, i'm going to be erased and you know that." He said. "Just like Alex. You're gonna forget me." 

I frantically shook my head. "Stiles, i'm not going to forget you. I won't." 

Stiles shook his head. "Aubrey, you will. If you're not taken, you will. Just try and find some way to remember me and stay safe okay?" He said. 

"Remember how you were the first girl I ever danced with? Or remember when we got together in Sophomore year? Remeber when we said I love you in Junior Year? Remember how you saved my life?" 

I nodded as tears poured down my face. "I'll remember. I promise." 

"Remember I love you." He said, grabbing my hands, squeezing it. "Now go, run. Don't let them get you." He said as I nodded. 

"I love you." I muttered as he was ripped out of my grasp.

"No!" I screamed, trying to grab him as he disappeared. 

"No, no, no, no." I yelled, hitting my hand against the dash board. 

I grabbed the door handle, pulling it open before bolting out of the jeep. I had to tell the others, they would understand. 

I ran into the school, noticing our usual group, minus Lydia, in the corner, talking with each other. 

"Guys!" I screamed as I stopped in front of them.

"Stiles was taken by the Ghost Riders and I think i'm next." I panted as they all looked down at me. 

"Who are you?" Scott asked, causing my eyes to widen. "Do you go here?" 

"Oh no." I muttered, shaking my head as I backed away from them. 

I ran out the back doors, tears falling down my face as I hit the pavement, landing on my knees. 

"Aubrey!" A voice called, causing my head to jolt up. Lydia ran towards me as I jumped to my feet. "Lydia!" I said breathlessly. "You remember me?" 

She frantically shook her head. "I do. I do." 

"Okay okay." I sighed. "Lydia, the Ghost Riders took Stiles and I know i'm next so I need you to remember okay?" I asked as the wind started to pick up, leaves blowing in the air. 

"Remember the triple date You, Allison, and I went on with the boys. Remember when we saved you from Eichen House." I hurried as the Black horseman appeared in back of me. 

"Remember!" I screamed before hands grabbed my shoulders, my vision turning to darkness.

I gasped, snapping my eyes open, sititng up. Looking around the room, I observed the surroundings. The room was dimly lit, the walls painted a dark gray. 

I stood up from the floor, wandering over to the wooden door. Grabbing ahold of the door knob, I slowly twisted it, opening the door. 

As the door opened, I gasped. 

Hundreds of people were inside, all walking around aimlessly. 

I reconigzed Alex and his parents as I walked into the room of people. 

"Aubrey?" I heard a familiar voice say as I whipped my head back. 

"Stiles." I muttered, running towards him. He pulled me into his arms, wrapping them around my body.

"Where are we?" I asked as he sighed. 

"We're in some kind of forgotten void." He replied as I looked up.

"You mean all these people were taken by the Ghost Riders?" 

He nodded, letting go of my body. I sighed, sliding down the wall as he slid down next to me. 

Everyone I knew, Scott, Lydia, Malia, Liam, My Mom, all forgot me in a matter of seconds. 

Old Aubrey would've loved this.

I shook my head, glancing up at the sky. 

They would remember us. They're come for us.

Wouldn't they?

Damn, this was a long chapter. I'm so upset with Season 6. I miss Stiles already. To be honest, I feel like it was kinda rushed? Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the chapter <3

WordCoutn: 5034

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 3.4K 27
No commitments. When you want to talk we can talk. When you want to act as if you don't know me, I don't know you either. Just as it started so casua...
795K 48.5K 113
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
8.9K 119 23
( hunger games franchise ) ( 72th edition ) ( finnick odair x oc ) ( ongoing) ( © -Watsonnement) >> rαɴĸιɴɢ : #137 odair (07/01/21) #173 panem...
51.2K 1.9K 31
A transformers prime fanfic (Knockout x Breakdown) Cascade has grown older, but he still has a lot to learn. No larger than Breakdown's pede, he ha...