Just A Dream?

Par Purpleexodus

What happens if you wake up in a completely different place with no idea how you got there?! Plus

TWO
THREE
A/N
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
CELEBRATING 100+ VIEWS
NEW STORY IDEA
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
A/N
Tag
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TAGGED
TAGGED
TAGGED 2.0

ONE

692 25 3
Par Purpleexodus

I woke up when I heard my alarm clock blaring. Groaning my hand went to hit the snooze button but... there was nothing there! My eyes flew open and I looked around my surroundings, I was lying on a bed with a blue comforter and black pillows. The room I was in had dark blue walls and in front of me were two doors. It didn't take long until a scream erupted from my mouth.

Millions of thoughts were rushing through my head: have I been kidnapped? where am I? who kidnapped me?! 

My thoughts were interrupted as the door flew open, I looked up and was shocked. Standing in front of me was...

                                                         BTS?!!!!  

What? I was shocked. I stood there frozen until Jin said "who are you?"....

                                                                                                                     To Be Continued....  

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

58.9K 3K 23
Taehyung wakes up to find an alien in the kitchen. (bts meets bt21)
881K 34.7K 39
Hannah did not believe the stories about soulmates were real, but how else can she explain how she woke up on her 20th birthday with a soul mark and...
325 28 9
"y/n princess will you wait for me." what happens when you try to find your love in time.And he is trying to get back to you.will this be an adventure
133K 3.4K 39
Remember when BTS were fake kidnapped but didn't know it? Well, this is what would happen if they were really kidnapped. With some dramatization and...