Kitten Loves Cuddles [Larry S...

By LarryStylinsonFics

This is a story where Hybrid!Louis gets bought by Dominant!Harry in an auction house. 1 #HybridLouis More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Hi?

Chapter 18

6.7K 300 325
By LarryStylinsonFics

[A/N]: Hey, I am back so here's a cute picture of a kitten cuddling a teddy bear!

Currently, I am obsessed with this song "I don't fucking care - Blackbear"

Happy New Year!

Vote and comment? x

"Cinella?" Louis asked the kitten and showed her the bottle. She looked up at him and meowed and tried to jump on his leg. His eyes softened so he picked her up in his arms and carried her to the living room. He sat down on the couch and started bottle feeding her while she clung onto the bottle as if it's going to disappear any minute.

Harry walked into the living room while drying his hair with a towel, shirtless and wearing basketball shorts. He asked with a smile, "How's your little baby doing?"

Louis looked up at him innocently and said, "Dawwy," and showed him the hungry kitten who was drinking from the bottle.

Harry sat down next to him and looked at the small kitten. He rubbed between her kitten ears and cooed, "She's so hungry. Are you sure there were no other kittens around where you picked her up?"

Louis looked at his master and shook his head sadly. He said quietly, "Cinella all lone," then watched as the kitten moved her head a bit to signal that she's done feeding. He kept the bottle on the coffee table and watched as she curled up in his tummy.

Harry brushed the hybrid's fringe aside and asked softly, "Do you want to eat anything? Should I tell the chef to make something for you?"

Louis shook his head and said hopefully, "Kitty wanna cuddle?"

Harry chuckled at that and said, "Only for a few minutes because I need to get to work, baby," and brought him into his arms carefully, making sure not to disturb the tiny kitten in his tummy.

Louis rested his head against his chest as he was rubbing Cinella's back and smiled when he heard her purr. He asked, "Can kitty go?"

Harry looked down at him and asked, "Go where? Work?" and rubbed his waist with his thumb.

Louis nodded and kissed Cinella's tiny kitten ears, making them twitch.

His master thought about it for a moment before he said, "I would love that but you would get bored. I have a lot of meetings and you won't see me either ways."

Louis frowned and after a moment, he asked, "Can dawwy stay with kitty?"

Harry nuzzled his nose into his cheek and whispered, "I wish I could, you know that," then slowly pulled away and added, "I will go get ready for work, don't miss me too much," and pecked his lips before he ran upstairs to get ready.

Louis looked down at the small kitty who was looking up at him, sensing his sadness. He said quietly, "Kitty sad now."

Cinella jumped to rest on his shoulder and started licking his face.

Louis chuckled and said, "Cinella silly bebe," and held her so that she wouldn't fall.

After a while, Harry went downstairs in his suit with his hair styled and his workbag in his hands. He smiled when he watched Louis playing around with the kitten in the living room. He left the house and drove off to work.

--

After hours of working in the office, Harry decided to leave the office while rubbing his tired eyes. He told his assistant, "I'm leaving early, if I have any other meetings please do cancel them."

His assistant looked at him and said, "Um, sir, it's 6:23 pm."

Harry furrowed his brows and said, "No, it's not," and searched for his phone in his pocket. He saw that it was indeed 6:23 pm along with a couple of missed calls from his hybrid.

Harry's eyes widened and asked, "Why didn't you tell me?"

His assistant said, "I-I thought you were pulling an all-nighter like always."

Harry was too busy calling his hybrid to even respond to her at that moment. He kept the phone in his ear and told her, "Go home, we both had a long day," before he took his workbag from his office and left the building.

Once he got into his car, he called his hybrid again and kept it on speaker. He started driving off and then he heard his hybrid's voice, "D-Dawwy?"

Harry let out a sigh of relief and said, "Kitten, I will be home soon. Did you eat?"

Louis rubbed his tired eyes as he sat up from sleeping next to the door and said, "Kitty no eat. Kitty wait for dawwy."

Harry's heart broke at that and said, "I'm so sorry, I overworked and forgot about the time."

Louis sat in front of the main door and said, "Kitty wanna cuddle dawwy," then yawned as he laid his head back on the floor and shut his eyes.

Harry smiled a bit at that and said, "I will give you all the cuddles you want."

Louis wrapped his tail around himself to feel some kind of comfort and said, "And bebes?"

Harry bit his bottom lip as he was looking at the road and said, "I'm going to give you so many babies and cuddles. You name it."

Louis sat up immediately, suddenly not feeling sleepy anymore and asked while trying to keep his eyes open, "Bebes now? Kitty awake."

Harry chuckled at that and said, "Kitten, you know I can't just put some babies in you. It's a huge responsibility."

Louis said, "But kitty has repon-sility, dawwy."

Harry repeated with a fond smile, "It's responsibility."

Louis said immediately, "That. Kitty has," while Cinella was meowing for his attention.

His master just leaned back against the driver's seat and said, "I'm almost home, let's talk about this later?"

The hybrid said, "Okay, luv dawwy lots," and curled up on the floor.

"Daddy loves you too, baby," Harry said before they both hung up.

Once Harry reached home, he walked in and saw his hybrid on the floor. He said with his eyebrows furrowed, "Honey, why are you lying on the floor?" and picked him up in his arms.

Louis wrapped his arms around his neck and nuzzled into his arms for comfort while he wrapped his tail around his back, scared that he will disappear. He said quietly, "Kitty miss dawwy even when dawwy say not to."

Harry kissed his hair and rubbed his back as he walked upstairs into their bedroom. He set his workbag aside and laid his hybrid on the bed. He said softly, "You can wait for me here when I'm at work."

Louis rubbed his eyes tiredly and said, "Cuddle kitty?"

Harry smiled at that and said, "Sure, baby, let me change out of my work clothes," then pecked his lips and started undressing himself until he was only wearing boxers. He got under the covers with his hybrid and brought him into his arms.

Louis nuzzled his face into his arms and shut his eyes. He asked, "So... bebes?"

Harry smiled against his hair and moved away to go in between his hybrid's legs. He pulled his jumper up and kissed his little tummy. He said, "Want me to fill you up with all of my babies, kitten?"

Louis blushed at that and nodded as he said, "K-Kitty want."

Harry kissed his tummy, cheeks, nose then lips. He whispered, "Would you wait for your daddy, baby?"

The hybrid's breath hitched and nodded slowly as he looked at his master who is towering over him. He said softly, "If dawwy want."

Harry smiled against his cheek and whispered, "Are you hungry?" and rubbed his thumb over his curvy hips.

Louis shook his head and said, "No," as his tummy rumbled.

Harry moved his face from his cheek to look down at him and said, "Is my little kitty lying?"

Louis bit his bottom lip and said, "Maybe?"

Harry smiled down at him and picked him up in his arms. He said, "You have to eat something," while his hybrid just held onto him.

When they reached the kitchen, Harry set Louis on the counter and started cooking. Every once in a while, Louis would try to touch his master in order to feel close to him. In return, Harry would peck his lips to show him that he's not ignoring him.

When the food is done, Harry turned off the stove and set his hybrid's food on the table. He went to the fridge, grabbed milk and poured it in a glass. He set it on the table in front of Louis and said, "Eat up so you could get a cuddle," and went upstairs into their bedroom.

Louis finished his food fast so that he could get cuddle time with his master. When he was done, he cleaned up the dishes to speed up the process. He went upstairs with the kitten following behind him.

Harry was brushing his teeth when his kitten walked into the room with Cinella behind him. Louis looked at him and said, "Kitty done," and started brushing his teeth.

Cinella was trying to climb on Harry's leg to reach the counter. Harry rinsed out his mouth and picked her up as he whispered, "You're so tiny."

Louis rinsed out his mouth later and said, "She's so smol," and started petting her, making her purr.

Harry smiled down at Cinella, both of his dimples on full display, making Louis poke one of them. Harry looked at him, trying to contain his smile while Louis blushed and said, "Kitty luv dots," and went back to their bedroom.

Harry shook his head fondly and walked into their bedroom. He set the small kitten on her bed and got under the covers with his hybrid. He brought him into his arms and whispered, "I am so in love with you."

Louis blushed, his back facing him and said with his eyes shut, "Kitty luv dawwy lots."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

478K 9.5K 38
Louis and Harry have been friends ever since Harry moved in next to Louis. Louis starts to develop feelings for the young lad as they reach high scho...
289K 12.7K 34
{Completed; 09.02.2022} Louis is a cat-hybrid living in a world full of werewolves. Now, hybrids aren't rare, there are a lot and they live mostly pe...
13.6K 388 12
Louis didn't believe in love at first sight until he met his neighbour Harry, the gorgeous man in the apartment next door who saved lives and had a s...
35.5K 1.2K 28
Harry is the protective, possessive, caring and friendly person who gets Louis the kitten from an auction house. Louis is the beautiful, shy, scar...