Four Boys & The Batmobile

By PrinceJai

*Narrator Voice* Confined to the Batcave after failing to stop a robbery, Dick, Jason, Tim and Damian Wayne s... More

Episode One
Episode Two
Episode Three
Episode Four
Episode Five
Episode Six
Episode Seven
Episode Eight
Episode Nine
Episode Ten
Episode Eleven
Episode Twelve
Episode Thirteen
Authoress Note
Bonus Chapters
NekoNightwing II
NekoNightwing III

NekoNightwing

1.2K 26 3
By PrinceJai

I totally forgot about Thanksgiving being this Thursday, so I'll just go ahead and post the bonus chapters today.

Three days had past since Dick discovered his cat ears and tail. His mother was very understanding about the situation unlike his father who still freaked every time he saw his eldest son. Of course Dick's brothers teased him constantly as they had nothing else better to do. However, Dick plotted revenge. . .

"And the rare Neko crouches as he waits for his prey. . . " ←_← →_→ = ̄ω ̄= Dick narrated himself as he ducked behind a couch.
His black tail swished back and forth behind him in anticipation. The sleek black ears atop his head swiveled to listen for the sound of footsteps. The pitter patter of Damian's footsteps sounded as he ran down the stairs. Dick waited until his little brother flopped down on the couch and turned on the T.V., then he leapt over the couch.

"SURPRISE!" ~^O^~ Dick shouted as he pounced on Damian.

"AH!" ●O● Damian screeched.

"Hahahaha!" =^0^= Dick laughed, rolling off the couch.

"That wasn't funny!" ╰_╯ Damian grumbled, crossing his arms.

"It was high-lar-ious." (≡^∇^≡) Dick giggled.
He scurried away before his little brother could throw the T. V. remote at him. Not long after the doorbell rang repeatedly signaling one Wallace West was at the door.

"I got it!" (^-^) Dick shouted, running to the front door.
He opened the door and.  .  .

"I'VE HAVE A TAIL!" ⊙-⊙¡ Wally shouted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 2.8K 45
This is a book mainly about our beloved batboys and sometimes others members of the batfam hope you enjoy reading it ❤️.
24.7K 700 5
Jason hasn't spoken to his family in months, it takes a near death situation for him to realise that he should reconnect with them, especially his ol...
10.4K 147 18
DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN ANYTHING FROM THE DC UNIVERSE CHARACTERS/COMICS
223K 6.1K 23
Every villain needs money, right? But in that kind of buissnes, it's hard to get it the legal way, so why not kidnap a rich child for ransom- or even...