Broken Promises

By mistyfairyvenus

She was sent on a mission to take out the trickster, only to discover something far beyond her wildest dreams... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Authors note
Shoutout!!
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
BTS WON!
Chapter 18
Authors Note
Chapter 19
Authors Note
Chapter 20
A\N

Chapter 12

1.7K 47 6
By mistyfairyvenus

Y/N POV
I was walking with Baelfire back to the camp and supporting him the best I could. Because he was taller then me it was a bit difficult. We got to the camp and I tried to help him sit down only to trip and fall. I grabbed onto Baelfire to stay standing but I just brought him down with me. He got up and put out a hand to help me up but he pulled a little bit too hard and I crashed into him. He put his hands on my waist to steady me. I looked up and realized how close we were.

He cupped my cheek and slammed his lips into mine. I was surprised at first but soon relaxed into the kiss. I put my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist. Our lips moved at a perfect rythym. We both had to breathe so we pulled away and opened our eyes. He started to say something but I stopped him. "Don't apologize. Just enjoy the moment." I said softly. I backed up and started to walk away. I called out to Baelfire "You coming?" I heard his footsteps behind me. He slipped his hand into mine and we walked away from the camp.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

696K 25.5K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.3M 55.1K 101
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...