She's our bodyguard?!?

By Tillytheboss

I'm Lenna Vick and believe it or not, I'm One Direction's new bodyguard. I know, it's pretty hard to believe... More

Characters
Chapter 1 - ABOUT ME
Chapter 2 - Meeting The Boys
Chapter 3 - DADDY
Chapter 5 - Dang it
Chapter 6 - Wait You're My Brother
Chapter 7 - What's going on?
Heads or Tails
The Event
The Vicks are Back Bitch!
Little town
Mom?
Janet
We bought a diner
The tapes
Earl
Pregnancies and fighting
Sydney
Like mother like daughter
Stacy the little liar
Troy
American?
Answers and updates
Janet??
Liam...
The shootout
Old friend
Story Time
Danny Baby
Bye Bye Bye.
One Direction's return
Children and fighting
Nicky
Hospital Suprises
Looks like she's back
Wrong Lad
Veronica veronica.
Trailer
Dear kinda husband
Calm before the storm?
Bang bang/// 1 more chapter
Last Chapter
SEQUAL
IMPORTANT!!

Chapter 4 - 5 AM

7.5K 216 31
By Tillytheboss

First off I want to dedicate this chapter to @Secret23_Girl for adding my book to her reading list and for the nice comment she left so thank you and enjoy :)
-

Leanna's POV

After my dad left, I got Niall and Louis onto their tour bus that was sitting in the parking lot. That took forever, because I had to open the door with my foot while carrying two heavy teenage boys on my shoulder.

Why the hell are they even on a tour bus? Their tour apparently ended a month or so ago.

I then, not so carefully, placed them on the floor and took a look around to become familiar with the temporary setting.

The bus had an red interior, the couch siting around a large flatscreen was white. The Tv had several game stations hooked up to it, with a pile of games on the floor beside them.

I walked down through the kitchen area, and made my way into where the bunks are.

There was six bunks, each with neon pink name tags to identify where each boy slept, but there was a single empty bunk. I got Niall and Louis into their bunks, which were at the very top. I had to lift Niall and shove him In his bunk and Louis into the other.

I began to get hungry so I ate a sandwich really quick, and then returned to the studio. I got lost, and forgot where the room was. I walked around for at least three hours before I finally found the room. I began to freak out because I could've swore there was three boys left in the room, but I only saw two.

I looked all over, for about another hour for the other boy.

I knew I had to work quick, so I gathered Harry, and Zayn and started to move.

When I was passing the front desk Wilma stopped me.

"Excuse me? What do you think you are doing with those boys? How did you get in here?" She screeched at me, her smoker voice sounding raspy.

She scowled at me, sitting at her desk.

"I'm taking them to their tour bus in the parking lot. I'm their bodyguard. We met this morning." I informed the nosy woman.

She squinted, looking at me unsure.
"I don't know, the girl this morning looked much more prettier than you." She stated unsure.

"Wait right there. Don't move." She demanded, when I started walking off. I froze in my spot, rolling my eyes but obeyed.

She picked up her phone and typed in a number.

"Ya, I need you to come out here." She said, sounding monotone.

"What do you mean you have a meeting? I don't have you down for any meetings today." She said, sounding angry.

"Two hours? Fine, we will wait." She said, slamming the phone back into its place.

She looked at me and motioned towards the waiting room. I groaned, taking the boys with me.

After a long time Simon came out of his office, a large smile on his face.

"What's the problem?" He asked Wilma. She glanced towards us, and said," Is that One Direction'a new bodyguard? She claims she is, and she was wanting to leave with them boys."

Simon looked at Wilma like she was stupid before replying.

"Yes that is their bodyguard." He said to her. He turned to me, and spoke," What happened to them?" He asked, looking at the unconscious boys.

I thought of a lie quickly.
"A few too many drinks. They wanted to get to know me. Don't worry I didn't drink, but they did." I lied to him, smiling.

He looked at me with approval.

"Okay, be on your way." Simon told me, pointing towards the door.

Without hesitation I grabbed the boys and exited the building.

It was about midnight and I had all the boys in their bunks. All except for Harry, who was on the living room floor. When I heard him shuffling, I immediately left and walked back to my shitty apartment. I know it is better than nothing. I've even personalized it, a bit. I got to my apartment at about one in the morning. I then proceeded to literally, throw off my clothing and grab an over sized t-shirt. I hopped into my bed and, was out like a light.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Leanna's POV

"Ring-ring -ring -ring-ring-" I answered the annoying ring of my phone. Why the hell was I receiving a call at five AM?

Oh the joy of only having five hours of sleep!!

"What?" I snapped groggily into the phone, pissed that I had to get up after only five hours of sleep.

"I need you to get to work. Get to the tour bus now." I recognized the voice of Simon's grouchy receptionist/ assistant. She hung up on me. That ancient bitch!

I quickly grabbed some ripped skinny jeans and a random shirt that I had lying on the closet floor. I then put on my old worn out combat boots and skipped my way to the coffee shop down the street and got a coffee to go.

As I approached the tour bus I noticed a swarm of screeching fans surrounding the tour bus. Great..

I only got five hours of sleep and apparently I have to push my way through fans, (who I believe were doing an imitation of screaming banshees), out of my way to get to the damn tour bus? Guess that's what bodyguards have to deal with. Especially when it's for the worlds biggest boy band.

Why did I take this job again? Oh yeah, so I don't live in the streets.

I strolled to where the fans were. They were all singing too much off key for my taste, but hey, I'm already pissed , how about I get a wonderful headache? Note the sarcasm.

I tried to push through the crowd of girls, starting to lose my temper when I kept getting pushed. One girl almost knocked my coffee out of my hand, which I didn't reply happily too.
"Bitch, watch what you're doing. You almost spilled my coffee." I yelled at the girl, she glared at me but I kept going.
I began to get annoyed with me not getting anywhere and I lost my shit.

"MOVE OUT OF MY FUCKING WAY!" I screamed so loud I think the Russians may have heard me.

About twenty girls of the crowd of roughly fifty people moved, but the others just had to start screeching LOUDER. How is that possible? Please, God spare me.

I was roughly pushed out of the way by this bitch in a mini skirt and crop top that looked like a bra. I regained my balance, but when I noticed my coffee had hit the ground, spilling everywhere, I pushed the girl to the ground and continued on my way.

I was finally able to push my way to the front of the bus and opened the door only to slam it shut. I locked it behind me.

How had none of those crazy people outside got in here? It was unlocked-how irresponsible.

I walked into the living room to see Niall already wide awake and eating some potato chips. typical.

"Hi Niall." I said shifting on the balls of my feet awkwardly.

"Just so you know, I have no problem that you're a girl." Niall said joyfully smiling at me.

"Thank you?" I said oddly.

"Why are you already awake?" I asked.

"How could I sleep with those girls outside screaming 'What Makes You Beautiful' horribly off key." Niall stated looking slightly annoyed. I began to pity him.

"Not to be rude or anything, but why the hell am I here at 5 in the morning?" I bluntly asked totally agitated.

"You need to wake the boys up?" Niall said like I should've already known that.

"Oh" I said as I made my way to the room with the sleeping boys.

I walked in to hear a chorus of loud snores.

"WAKE UP!" I yelled loudly. Louder than I anticipated.

Louis fell out of his bunk onto the floor.

Harry hit his head on the bottom of Louis's bunk.

Zayn was still sleeping.

And Liam yelled in shock sounding terrified.

I went over to Zayn and hit his forehead with my palm making him open his eyes quickly.

Now since all the boys were awake I had no clue what I had to do.

AN/

cxcxcxcxcxcxcxcxcxcxcxcxcxcxcxcxcxcxcxcxcxcxcxcxcxcxcx

Sorry for the short chapter!I'll update soon please if you would

Comment

Vote

Share

Add to reading list

Something like that EPIC awesomeness !

LOVE YOU GUYS :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 6.6K 25
Hi... my name's Ana. Uh... Let's get right into it. I'm from a larger than usual town in England. I, personally, was just minding my own business, an...
6.4K 76 92
Y/n Y/l/n, a 21 year old, successful singer, disappeared for two years without anyone knowing the reason. She had to keep it a secret, she wanted it...
77.7K 2.9K 35
I hear the same manly, British voice say, "Go away. I'm not interested in buying your Girl Scout cookies." I let out a nervous laugh. "Erm...I'm not...
819K 13.8K 47
Before you get any further, I warn you that this is not your typical spy story. You might think it is... But, it's not. Well, where do I start? I'm...