Partner For Life (ElixUmi fan...

By YuriWriter3

Umi Sonoda is just an ordinary girl that likes to read and write stories. All her life,she wanted to experien... More

Unexpected Dream Come True
Clever Fate
I'm Eli,Just Eli
Lost
Umi's Knight (Part 1)
Umi's Knight (Part 2) (Eli's POV)
First Week (Revised)
Stay Where You Are
Author's Note
Strange Feeling
Spread the Love,Umi!
Spread The Love,Eli!
We Got A Problem
Story Update!

Partner for Life

1.1K 48 9
By YuriWriter3

"I do know how much you love the school but at least come with me at America and I assure you that you will be cured in no time." Eli's cousin's voice could be heard from the other side of the phone. Eli and her cousin were arguing for some time now and the blonde couldn't help but just sigh and be a little more forceful. She was at the Student Council Room,just finishing her work.

"But cousin,most of my friends here said that I will also be cured here in Japan. Can't we just stay here and have my medication here? I mean,they are cheaper than the ones abroad." The blonde answer.

"That's the point,cheap means no full medication,means you will not be able to get your shoulder back to normal."

"Still,cousin,I want to stay here." Eli seriously said in,giving deep emphasis on her tone of voice.

the other person from the other end of the line just went silent. And after a while,she spoke again.

"Fine..I'll think about it."

The blonde's spirits lit up with hope,"Really?"

"Yes. But just be extra careful with your shoulder okay? I really don't want you to get hurt."

"I will!" Eli's baby blue eyes shone with happiness and after that,both of them hung up.

The blonde sighed deeply in relief as she returns in typing something in her laptop.

'I guess I will tell her later then!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So basically someone has a crush on you?" Honoka asked Umi who just sighed and nodded.

"It seems he was that guy from before.."

"Oh don't mind him. He was just fooling around. Don't believe in anything he says."

"You may be right but still..." Umi sighed deeply again as she and Honoka reached the canteen where Kotori was waiting for them.

"Heeeeyyy!!" Kotori waved at them and the two waved back before they settled out their lunchboxes.

"Hey,do you think Eli is really going to America?" Kotori asked and Umi fell silent.

"I talked to her about it and she said that she will try to convince her cousin to letting her stay here." The blue-haired replied and Honoka just nodded in agreement.

"That's right, because if I were her girlfriend I would really force her to stay here." The orange-haired girl said before she took a bite of her sandwhich.

The gray-haired nodded in agreement,"I agree,I would do the same."

Umi just sighed,"But still,I don't have the right to force her. It is her decision and I will respect that.

"Well yeah but I find that very bad." Honoka said in between chewing,making small muffled sounds.

"Honoka,please finish your food before talking."

"Aw c'mon." The orange-haired said and then swallowed her food.

"But anyway,I do hope she brings good news." Kotori giggled,"I can't wait for the next update. Is it the last update?"

Umi nodded with a smile,"I realized that every story has its ending and I figured that maybe I should have a happy ending for it. Since my wish already came true."

"Awwww..how sweet but I was wishing that it would last.." Honoka sighed deeply.

"Honoka,if you want,I can write you a story." Umi smiled.

"Really?!" Honoka's eyes sparkled.

"No. Eat your lunch first and don't talk while eating." The blue-haired retorted.

The orange-haired pouted,"Bummer.."

After a more couple of minutes in the canteen,the trio then went to the gymnasium to hang out. It is one of their favorite places to go since it has the athletes for basketball and volleyball in there. Plus,they do their homework there usually.

"So Umi-chan, did you receive her text yet?" Kotori sooner asked once they sat down on a bench. 

"No..why?" Umi looked over her friend who just shrugged.

"Did you still remember that time when she made something for you? Something like texting?"

That moment,it felt like a light bulb popped out of Umi's head as she hummed.

"Yes. I did tell her that if she wasn't allowed to stay here then she wouldn't text me. If she was allowed then she would text me. So far she got...5 hours."

"How cruel.." Honoka whispered to herself and the blue-haired glared at her.

"Well she did tell me..." Umi sighed deeply.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

 As Honoka started to realize the time,she then stood up and faced the other two who were writing on their notebooks,"Hey guys,class is starting for me! See you later after school!"

Umi and Kotori looked up at her with smiles on their faces,"Alright."

And the orange-haired then left.

After a little while,Kotori then stood up after she arranged all of her things,"I should go to class too,Umi. See ya!" She then waved before she left.

Umi waved back at her with a smile before she looked at her notebook.

'Hmmm....'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

It was now afternoon and Umi was walking home from school but she decided to visit Eli's house for a moment since she hasn't texted her.

And it was already past the time limit so she was getting extremely worried and nervous that she might not be able to stay.

"Eli!" Umi yelled her name at the door entrance of the blonde's house and looked around.

"Eli!!" She tried it again and sighed after a long while.

"Eli this is not funny!" Her voice became shaky as she looked around again around the house.

"Eli!!" 

But none came to her,even Eli's shadow..

"She didn't...no.." Her voice became more shaky and she sat at the staircase of the house's porch.

"Eli..."

After a while,Umi decided to go home and just chat her in Facebook.

She is mad and hurt...

But suddenly..

A certain blonde then came rushing towards her while panting,"Umi!!" She called out as she sooner caught her up.

The blue-haired stopped,shocked and excited before she slowly turned around to face her,"E-Eli?"

The blonde was panting as she stopped running,"I was looking all over for you!"

"Wha--" Then Umi saw Honoka,Kotori and everyone else..their classmates,their friends..

"What are you doing here?"

"Well we looked all over for you but good thing,we found you here." Umi's female classmate said.

"What do you mean?"

Eli looked at her as she stood up erectly,"I'm staying."

Umi's eyes widened,"W-Wha--"

"I convinced my cousin..The reason why I didn't text you was because I had to go to my cousin's house and I finally got her approval in staying here." The blonde smiled.

Umi was about to smile but she also pouted and looked away.

Eli blinked,"Are you mad?"

"A little bit...I was worried!"

Eli chuckled,"I'm sorry.." She then embraced her tightly.

Umi blushed a bit and then slowly embraced her back,"Is it really true?"

"Of course! Why would I lie to you?" The blonde said and the blue-haired completely let out her brightest smile.

Everyone then cheered.

Umi's POV

Before,I thought that I wouldn't have my own love story. I thought that happy endings only happen in fairytales. But I was wrong...they also happen in real life too.

And I know..

That Eli will always be..

My Partner for Life..

A/N:Hey guys! How's it going? Hope you liked this last chapter! 

UP NEXT!!

MORE INFORMATION WILL BE IN MY RANDOM BOOK ENTITLED Otonokizaka Student Council! Thank you so much for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 65 21
Chris, a young chef-in-training is secretly in love with her best friend Sarah. Chris struggles to find a way to admit her love to her best friend wi...
166 29 50
Akane Toriyasu always knew she was different from other teenage girls. Where others saw a world of light and color, her world was the same gray, mean...
174 11 12
... I was a regular collage student, going to school, trying to become a doctor and living my life. well behaved, Ritch with a wealthy family right b...
30.5K 1.2K 46
"ᖻᓍᑘᖇ ᘜᓍᓰᘉᘜ ᖶᓍ ᕲᓍ ᘿ᙭ᖶᖇᗩᓍᖇᕲᓰᘉᗩᖇᖻ ᖶᕼᓰᘉᘜS ᓍᘉᘿ ᕲᗩᖻ" She whispered in that gentle and smooth tone of hers. "ᖻᓍᑘᖇ ᘜᓍᓰᘉᘜ ᖶᓍ ᘜᘿᖶ ᗩᘉᓍᖶᕼᘿᖇ ᑢᕼᗩᘉᑢᘿ. ᗷᑘᖶ Sᕼᕼᕼ," s...