Various Anime Oneshots

By IGNiK_

I know: -Sword Art Online -Seven Deadly Sins -Blue Exorcist -Your Lie in April -Heavens Lost Property All the... More

Kitty cat 2
Bans thoughts on prison
The snow melts
Amaimon?
Requests.
Any other way
The Wings of Doubt
Nutella
The Horsemens Daughter
[insert cool chapter name]
Running
Sick

Kitty cat 1

2.2K 5 0
By IGNiK_

Anime: Blue Exorcist. (Ao No Exorcist)
POV: OC
_____
I was sitting in my country home in the province of Saskatchewan (Like there's any other kind of Saskatchewan home <_<) when our barley field was disturbed and the dogs barked loudly. I ran outside to see the ruckus when I saw two men, in the middle of the barley passing some papers back and forth. I could barely see them, and so I dared to wander closer. When I was about fifteen fleet away from the men, the sound of my quiet rustling muffled by the wind, I saw one with purple hair wearing a white top hat and a cape, and one with a lollipop in his mouth and a green spiked hair style. I dared to change into my animal form, strutting up to them slowly as a pure white cat. I began to gently purr and nuzzled the one in the white tux.

"Look Amaimon, a kitty cat!" Said the one in a tux, and proceeded to abruptly pick me up. I dealt with it, feeling a strange aura coming from these men. I laid happily in his arms and he pet me as they continued to talk. (I see him as a cat person. (/-.-)/

"Brother put the cat down. Can't you see, it's got a collar." Said the strange haired man. 'Mephisto' looked to my tag, reading aloud the name "Aza."

"So it's a cat, I probably belongs to someone, let it go before I eat it brother." Said the green haired boy.

"Fine." He dropped me and I proceeded to yelp, and then he snapped, and I was in a clean room, on a table, it was warm. I almost immediately forgot about my dogs and fell asleep in this warm unknown area.

.^\^.

"When did you get a cat?" Asked an unfamiliar voice, and I remembered my predicament. I meowd, and walked up to the unknown man, nuzzling him. And then walked off, trying to get through the open door. I wasn't stopped, and instead blessed with the opportunity of exploring this strange land. I walked around the office like building until I found and doorway leading outside, but as soon as I exited, I was hit with lots of debuff and expelling curses. I continued until I found a place outside of the humans vision and once again became a human-like-demon, waltzing around the place finding nothing to do.

I walked like that until I found a water fountain in the middle of this strangely constricted building and sat. I sat like that for a good hour or so, watching this one boy until he began talking about demons and the blue night. I silently listened in, as I was one of the demons responsible for picking satins next vessels. I heard him say something about leaving for a school, and was closely followed by a short bald kid and a boy with skunk like hair. I followed them, as the fact stands that if this is a university than regular classes would be over by now. I watched as they walked up to the nearest door and stuck an infinity key into it. Rats, left mine under the mat at house.

They entered a room and I jumped into it in my cat form, seeing a few coal tars flying around, and being in hatred of my brothers hideous kin I began to mew and paw at them. Soon the boys looked back at me, and all they saw was a white cat trying to kill coal tars.

"S-Shema, can cats u-usually see, c-coal tars?" Asked the baldish boy. The pink haired one walked up to me, as I distractedly batted at one.

"No, I don't think they can. Let's take it to Yukio, he'll know."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...