Gryffindor Princess (Book 3)...

By PrincessOnlyMe

Ana Black, daughter of Siruis Black. yup that's right she's back and better than ever. Say goodbye to the s... More

Hey Guys
Aurora Parkinson
Rose Airhart
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Author's Note
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 9

1.7K 46 11
By PrincessOnlyMe

I woke up to people screaming and a body on top of me when I realized it was Harry. He was crouching down over me covering his head and mine I guess so no one would step over our heads.

After awhile the screaming stopped and it seemed like everyone was gone. Harry helped me up and we looked around it was foggy and everyone was gone. I quickly grabbed Harry's hand feeling scared. I looked to my right to see a man with his wand out pointed to the sky. I slowly looked up gasping as soon as I saw it.

I backed up slowly covering my mouth.  And my neck. Harry was confused as he didn't see the mark. I tripped and screamed catching the attention of the man who then started running towards us. But stopped and ran the other way when he heard Ron yelling for us.  Hermonie and Ron ran up to us hugging us.
"What is that?" Harry asked after holding his head. Obviously in a lot of pain.
Right then Harry pushed us down to the ground as red spells crossed over us.
" Stop, Stop! That's my son!" I heard Mr. Weasley yell running up to Ron.
"Who did it? Who conjured it?" A man yelled pointing his wand at us.
"Barty, they are just kids, they didn't do it" Mr. Weasley said shoving Barty's wand away from our faces.
"There was a man, over there" I said pointing to where the man had been standing. Barty and a lot other wizards, whom I think are Aurors followed him.

Mr. Weasley rushed us back to the portal key and sent us back to his home. I was still in a lot of pain but I hid it not wanting to catch anyone's attention. We entered the Weasley's home and there I saw him. My dad. I ran up to him and hugged him super tight. "Dad, what are you doing here?"
"I told him it was dangerous, that he shouldn't have come, but he has no brains or ears that work" Mrs. Weasley said hitting my dad's back with a rag.
"Molly, please. How can I hug my daughter and enjoy her hug when your stressing out behind her. Also I asked for a sandwich 30minutes ago, and have I gotten it? Nooo" my dad said eyeing Mrs. Weasley. She huffed and rushed into the kitchen taking Mr. Weasley with her.
" Siruis"
I let go of my dad to see Harry standing in the doorway.
"Ah, Harry would you look at yourself? You've grown since last year" my dad said pulling Harry into this man hug thing. Harry hugged back he looked as if he were to cry. I know my dad is all Harry has right now. As I understand James and my dad were great friends. So that's as close as Harry will have as a father figure. I just really need to find a way to prove my dad is innocent so I can see him all day, so Harry and I could go live with him.

We were all gathered around the fireplace. We weren't going anywhere. Wood was burning, it warmed up the house a lot.
Fred and George and Ginny were sitting on the couch, Hermonie and Ron were sitting in the love seat. Harry and I were both sitting on the floor my head resting on his shoulder.
"Can you believe she can use magic to do all her chores, but I ask for a sandwich and suddenly it's too much" my dad said mocking Mrs. Weasley. He pulled up a chair and sat near us. "You know, you lot remind me of our friends when we were at Hogwarts, all gathered around the fireplace, your mom loved that, Ana, she loved staring into the fire. She was something special" my dad said chuckling to himself.
"Siruis? Could you maybe tell us more about Harry's and Ana's moms?" Hermonie asked. Everyone suddenly turned to look at my dad.
"I suppose I can. Your mom was one of those few chosen ones to be placed in all houses. But she spent most of her time in Ravenclaw and Gryffindor. Because I was in Gryffindor, of course. She made fun of Remus for being a nerd and she made fun of James for being a jock all in a friendly manner way. That caught my eye, she was always finding ways to make others smile, even when she herself was hurting." My dad quickly wiped away the tears that were forming in his eyes and walked towards me and Harry.
"Harry, Ana, your moms were actually best friends, always seen together and that slug,sorry I mean your professor Sevvykins Snake-Snape. Oh yeah, always defending him."
"Snape knew my mom?" I asked
"Oh yes. Your mom knew everyone, and everyone knew her, kind of obvious since she was the Queen-I mean I said too much." My dad said getting up.
"No! You never say enough, why do you mean queen, if you want to actually be part of my life now you need to stop keeping secrets from me" I said standing up gripping onto his arm.
He looked around the room to where everyone was looking at us.
"What are you lot looking at? You know what the secret is!" My dad said glaring at Mrs. And Mr. Weasley who had been listening the whole time.

"Listen sweety your mom was a decendent of a really old lady who happened to be the queen of the wizard world. And your mom she was a bad ass queen. She fought for every single creature, shit she even fought for kreacher, and no one likes kreacher" he said awkwardly standing there.
"You mean to say my mom is a queen? Making me a princess? And they knew? And yet didn't tell me? And you didn't tell me" I said looking at a guilty Molly and Arthur. "I can't believe you guys" I said running up the stairs to me and Ginny's room. I closed the door and layed on my bed. I'm not even angry that my dad didn't tell me. Im just so disappointed in the people who I believed were my family, who they knew I had trouble understanding why I had so much power, and they knew. And they never said anything.
*knock* *knock*
"Go away"
"Ana please listen" Harry said opening the door.
"I said- I waved my arm making humming birds appear sending them towards Harry's head- to go away!" I screamed, Harry ducked making the birds explode as they hit the wall.
I heard the door close shut, but felt someone sitting down by my bed.
Harry wrapped his arms around me and hugged me. I fell asleep in his arms to tired to even fight it.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~**~*~*~*

Outfit..

I woke up super early, because it Hogwarts day. In Hogwarts I finally be happy it'll be a normal year and I'll see Draco again. I missed Draco, like a lot. Our birthday is only 10 months away. I know that sounds like a lot but it's really not. Time in Hogwarts goes by quick, so I bought him his present early. It's a basket full of apples, but okay stay with me okay? Okay so this basket is enchanted. So whenever he is finished with all the apples it refills itself up. Sweet right? Yup just like these apples. But anyways I said goodbye to Mrs. And Mr. Weasley. I hugged my dad who was shifted into a dog. I know I'm mad at him but I won't see him for a long time so might as well.

Harry and Ron were whispering to each other about something and Hermonie was quietly reading. After a few minutes I got bored so I left the caparment not bothering to say anything to them.
I walked down seeing other caparment full, I saw Dean, Seamus, Thomas, Fred and George who waved at me as I walked by. I got to the last caparment seeing Luna lovegood, she was a very strange girl, she would often tell you about these weird creatures that no one's ever seen before and she had this kind of dreamy voice, she was quite odd but I loved talking to her. I entered the capartment and waved at her.  "Oh, well hello Ana, it's so nice to see you again, how was your summer" she asks in her dreamy voice. I sat across from her and saw she was reading 'The Quibbler'
"It was actually pretty decent, how about your summer?"
"It was quite normal, except I kept having Nargles flaunt in my yard and hiding most of my stuff" she said going back to read her magazine. I smiled and was about to leave when a girl opened the capartment door.
She was tall and had Blonde hair,  blue-gray eyes, and pale skin. "Sorry, mind if I sit here?" "Not at all, sit" Luna said patting the seat next to her.
"I'm Ana Black and that's Luna Lovegood" I said extending my arm which she shook.
"I'm Jordan Williams, I'm a Hufflepuff" she said. I smiled at her and was going to answer but Luna beat me to it. "Ana is a Gryffindor and I'm a Ravenclaw"
"Well it was nice meeting you Jordan, I should get back to my friends but I'll see you around, I'll see you later Luna" I close the capartment door as Luna and Jordan waved goodbye.
I walked back to our capartment only to see Cho, Chang smiling at Harry as he awkwardly bought some candy from the trolley. Ron and Hermonie were both just awkwardly watching. I waited till she left to go back in.
I walked into the capartment pretending not to have seen that. Hermonie leaned in and asked if I was okay.
"I'm alright, shaken up a bit by well you know finding out my mum was a Queen".
"It's hard to take in, it's a lot. But we're here for you. Plus that makes you a princess, My best Friend is a princess" Hermonie said smiling at me. I giggled and Ron laughed "Well if we tell everyone at Hogwarts we might get special treatment"

"Come on Ronald, we need to change into our robes, we are almost at Hogwarts" she said pulling Ron out of the capartment only leaving me and Harry. He grabbed my hand "Thats pretty cool you know, 'The Boy who lived' and 'The future Queen' getting married" he said grinning at me. I blushed and laughed.
"Getting married?! I'm sorry 'Boy who lived' but you're getting way ahead of yourself" I said placing my forehead against his. He kissed placing his hands down my back. I giggled and pushed him back waiting for Hermonie and Ron to come back.

"Ana you buy me a chocolate frog if I win you to the carriage"

"Your on freckled face"

Hope you guys like this one.
Don't forget to
Comment
&
Like❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 8 14
Eliana Black is the daughter of Sirius Black, a supposed killer. Well, or he was, until Ellie's (Eliana) 5th year when she and Harry Potter, and Herm...
2K 21 60
The forth instalment of the Erica Black series of short stories. Taking a deeper dive in to the life of Sirius Black's daughter; Erica. Her family, h...
11.9K 297 51
Years 1 and 2 Follow Emery Black the daughter of mass murderer Sirius Black on her journey through Hogwarts. "You know, being the daughter of Sirius...
7.3K 193 17
Regulus Black was expecting a daughter before he was killed. Her mother no one knows what happened to her. The daughter herself has been in Azkaban s...