Blind Love (Dramione Veela)

By bearisawesome12

This story is how the veela, Draco, finds his mate, Hermione, and falls in love with her. More

3rd Year part 1
3rd Year part 2
6th Year
7th Year
At Home part 1
At Home part 2
Im a what?!? Part 1
I'm a what?!?! Part 2
I'm a what?!?! Part 3
On the train Part 1
On the train part 2
Author's Note
Arrival to Hogwarts
MUST READ!!!!!
In the great hall
Note

Note

4K 60 8
By bearisawesome12

Hey guys... I'm taking the comments to consideration and I'm making Hermione a girl again. I confused myself in the story too, so I'm changing it to make Hermione a girl.

Hope y'all like the changes that are coming soon... though it might take a while to update.

If y'all have any requests for anything in the story of the last two chapters I'll change. I'll also need names of extra characters so... please comment for names, house, and how they look.

I'll try to update soon, I promise!!!
Bye!!!
😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.6K 2K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
1.4M 32.1K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
1.7M 62.1K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
788K 47.4K 119
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...