When My Heart Stops, I'll Giv...

By singsongstyles

"when is a monster not a monster anymore?" "oh, when you love it of course." //i know my grammar is poor in... More

When My Heart Stops I'll Give It To You
(1) Christopher Carrow
(3) A Sudden Happiness
(4) Interested
(5) Hushed Whispers
(6) Sparks
(7) The Beginning
(8) Not The Tpye Who Stalls
(9) The Truth
(10) No Options
(11: Part 1) Nightmares of a Girl
(11: Part 2) Nightmares of a Girl
(12) Fates and Battles
(13) Making Sure
(14) The Betting
(15) Gone
(16) Warnings
(17) Desire
(18) Attacked
(19) Complicated
Cast Contest:)
(20) A Deathly Date
AUTHORS NOTE
Part 2: Chapter 21: Where am I?
(22) Violet
(23) Tell Me
(24) Letter
(25) I Don't Feel Right
(26) "Nessie"
(27) Interrogations
(28) Tonight
(29) Coffee Shop
(30) I Need Your Help
(31) Hungover
(32) Wake Up
(33) More Secrets
(34) Sneak Out
(35) Road Trip
(36) There's A Whole World Out There
(37) Human Conversations
(38) The Travel Virgin
(39) Capable
(40) Alternative
(41) Caught
(42) Back to the Start
(43) Cold Shoulders
(44) In Too Deep

(2) The Strangest Date I've Ever Had

4.1K 41 11
By singsongstyles

When I got home, I immediantly ordered pizza and flopped down on the couch.

Turning on the TV, I flipped through the channels. Nothing was on. I changed it again and the show Dora The Explorer came on.

I groaned and there was a knock on the door. Pizza man is here.

I opened it with a fake smile and money in my hands. It was Aiden this time. Aiden was my best friend since...forver, really. But he just LOVED annoying me.

Great.

I sighed and leaned against the door frame, peparing myself.

"Hey, Ness." He said and walked into my house without asking permission.

"Hey, Aiden." He turned at the tone of my voice.

"Not excited to see me?" He chirped.

"No, I was kinda hoping for Peter..." I knew that would make him mad. He HATED Peter. Pretty much because he was good looking and could make me laugh.

He winced and changed the subject. "Whatcha doing tonight?"

"Well first, I plan to kick you out of my house and then enjoy the pizza that is probably getting cold." I said, my eyes traveling to the pizza box still in his hands. I licked my lips.

"Friday night and no date?" He smirked and flopped down on the chair I had been sitting in.

And then I remembered. Christopher. "Oh my gosh!! I completly forgot about Christopher!"

His eyes took in my altogether look. "I can tell. And are you sure you have a date? Because it looks like to me you're too busy watching Dora The Explorer."

I shot him a glare. "Number one, yes I'm sure I have a date. Number two, you're the one who recognized it." With that, I went upstairs.

When I got to the top I called down, "And by the time I'm back down you better be gone."

I heard him chuckle and I rushed into my room. I grabbed a tank top, dark blue hoody, and black jeans. I stripped off my school uniform pants and slipped on the jeans. Then, I had my tank top on when my door opened.

Christopher.

At least I was dressed... But still, its just a tank top! With a few "Oh, I'm so sorry!" and the door slamming shut, I put my hoody on and then unlocked the door and went out.

"I'm so sorry, Nessa!" He said again.

I blushed. "It's fine, I was dressed..." I murmured and then changed the subject. "How'd you get in?"

"The pizza man let me in and told me to go ahead, that you were in your room." A slight smirk was on his face like he knew how much that would annoy me.

"Really!?" I muttered angrily and stormed down the stairs. "AIDEN WALKER! I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!"

I heard him laughing downstairs and I stepped on the last step of the stairs. "AIDEN!" I ran after him and takled him.

He pinned me down.

GREAT.

"Let. Go. Of. Me." I said, struggling with his grip.

"Why?" He teased me.

"Because, I need to kill you!" I whinnied.

"Too bad! Why are you so mad anyway? I did you a favor, I let him in!"

"And you told him to go ahead and go in my room! I TOLD you I was going to go get dressed!"

His face grew red, but before any awkward moment could grow I blurted, "I was already dressed. But STILL."

"Sorry..."

"AND you didn't go! I don't want you here when Christopher is here." I said.

"Why not?" He pouted.

"Because it's a date!" I yelled, this time I was able to wiggle out of his grip. I brushed off my jeans and took a deep breath, when I heard a voice behind me.

"I didn't know this was going to be date. I thought we were studing."

I turned around and saw Christopher with a big, teasing, grin on his face.

"It's not...I mean...well...I...um..." I stuttered.

He faked a hurt expression. "Why not?"

I laughed and then felt an arm around my shoulders. I turned and saw Aiden standing beside me.

"You take care of my girl, alright?" Aiden said. Is he serious?

I gave him a were-you-dropped-on-your-head-when-you-were-born- look.

He completly ignored me and was glaring at Christopher.

Christopher laughed. "Bye, Aiden. Thanks for the pizza." He said and rushed Aiden out the door.

I gave him a grateful look and fell onto the couch. He fell next to me and then smirked at me when he saw the show on.

"Dora The Explorer?" He asked.

"What do people have against her! She's just a simple, mexican, little girl with a talking backpack!" I blurted then covered my mouth.

"You watch Dora The Explorer!" He cried out then started to laugh.

I crossed my arms over my chest. "I do not..." I mumbled.

"Sure, sure..." He gave me another smile. 

I glared at him. "It was on and I-"

"And you wanted to watch it?" He asked, chuckling.

"No!" I groaned.

A big smile was still on his face when he suddenly tensed up.

"What is it?" I asked. He looked like he was angry, irritated. This was why many people didn't go near him. He was a threat. He seemed completly harmless to me, until now. He was kinda scaring me.

"He's back. Why won't he just accept this..." He murmured quietly, forgetting I was here. His head snapped up and muttered, "Stay here."

He got up and was out of the room so fast it seemed as if he was never here.

I couldn't obey. I was so confused and curious, I automatically walked towards the door.

I saw him so I hid behind the wall. I heard yelling and strained whispers that I noticed to be Christopher's voice.

He didn't want me to hear.

"Stay away from her!" I heard a deep man voice say. "Go ruin someone else's life. Just not hers." Who were they talking about? And how did Christopher know this man?

"She's mine now." Christopher snapped. "Your too late. It's already been sealed."

What's been sealed? The man let out a angry yell and a few curses. "How DARE you?!" He yelled. I was confused that he didn't thrash out at Christopher. I was happy that he didn't but it seemed like under all that anger he was...scared...of Christopher.

Christopher voice was completly calm when he repeated, "She's mine. Now, go. I wouldn't be surprised if she was listening to us right now."

My heart took a huge leap and I ran back into the living room. I sat down where I had before and pretended to be reading my science book.

He came in, his hair wind blown and sat next to me. His eyes traveled to the science book in my hand and he frowned.

"Nessa, we were on math...not science."

"I...I...know. I was just looking over a lesson..." I stuttered still looking down at my book.

"Hey," He said he gently lefted my chin and I met his eyes. His eyes were soft as he stared at me and something glinted his eyes. Something.

"Look at me." He said softly. "Don't worry about it."

He knew I had heard them. And he was trying to tell me without admitting that I heard.

I gave him a small smile. But his words meant nothing to me. I was going to worry about it. Because when they were fighting outside, it was all about me.

And what stumbled me the most was, Christopher said I was his.

Writer's Comment: WHAT DO YA THINK!!!!!!!!!??????????:D

MUST READ:

I really liked writing this chap!! I got all in it and suddenly i couldnt stop! AnYhOo this story got Horror 34# and then the next time I checked today it has Horror 20#!!!!!!!!! AND i looked to the side of this story and it says WHO'S READING and there was like 10 people!!!! IM SO HAPPY!!!!!!! AND I ALSO entered this story in Watty Awards 2011!!! SO heres my problem PLZ vote and comment. So many people r reading but no one comments. so PLZ comment, I really need inspiration to keep going with this. the whole reason I uploaded again was because it got Horror 20# and that really boosted my confidence. THANK U SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!:D

ALSO I ENTERED I'm Yours IN WATTY AWARDS TOO AND IT GOT Watty Awards #21!! I AM SO HAAAAAPPPPPPPYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 3.3K 16
Follow Skyler on her adventures on how she met the Yautja and how she fell in love with a certain badass one. Read to find out more. I don't own Pred...
95 3 20
my articles from 2021 if there are typos or missing commas or incorrect information tell me and if you use my Articles tell me. G-rated its from bad...
560 34 33
a friendship, not too strong stained with malice almost fall inlove. And because of that one night everything changed. 8 years has passed Will there...
208K 7.4K 100
"Do you not remember who you are?" "A monster." "He's a monster." "You're a monster!" "He's going to be a monster." "Who even are you?" "I'm a human...