Magi: A Tale of a New Beginni...

By AthanasiaKashimashi

Azami Alttanin was no ordinary girl. She was bestowed with what we call a curse and a blessing. A dungeon con... More

Prologue
Scroll 1: I am Azami
Scroll 2: Amon and the Kou Empire
Scroll 3: Balbadd and the Lady Killer of the Seven Seas
Scroll 4: Fog Troupe
Scroll 5: Judar and Renewed Balbadd
Scroll 6: Sindria
Scroll 7: Stolas' Dungeon
Scroll 8: Dark Djinn and Dunya's Curse
Scroll 9: Three Fragments
Scroll 10: Different Paths and the Pirates
Scroll 11: Yunan and Azami
Scroll 12: The Crimson Prince and Azami
Scroll 13: Reim and Alibaba
Scroll 14: Yambala Tribe and New Dungeon
Scroll 15: Fourth Djinn and Lucien
Author's Note
Scroll 16: Yunan's Warning
Scroll 17: Setta's Adventure
Scroll 18: The War Starts
Scroll 19: Hope
Scroll 20: The Decisive Battle
Scroll 21: A New Start
Scroll 22: Yunan, Training and Balbadd
Scroll 23: Ren's Plan and Azami's Answer
Scroll 24: Kou, Sindria and the Past
Scroll 25: Solomon's Adventure
Scroll 26: Siblings and Oath
Scroll 28: The War and It's End
Scroll 29: End of Alma Torran
Scroll 30: His Change, His Death
Scroll 31: Azami's Plan
Scroll 32: Kou's Civil War
Scroll 33: Aftermath
Scroll 34: Pursuit
Scroll 35: Three Years Later
Scroll 36: Kou Empire's Mishap
Scroll 37: Confrontation
Scroll 38: Big Trouble
Scroll 39: Witch
Scroll 40: International Alliance
Special Scroll: Chocolate?
Scroll 41: His Attack, David
Scroll 42: His Prisoner, Azami
Scroll 43: King of Man
Scroll 44: Azami's Djinns and the Greatest Vessel
Scroll 45: Her Will
Special Scroll: How Azami Met Her Djinns in Alma Torran
Scroll 46: The First Dungeon, Her Shadow
Scroll 47: Second Djinn and Azami's Duplicate
Special Scroll: Sitri, Ipos and Azami
Scroll 48: Zepar and Crocell
Scroll 49: Fourth Dungeon, Azami's Hidden Power
Scroll 50: Protect the Future
Scroll 51: His Sorrow, Her Regret
Scroll 52: Tale of a New Beginning
Epilogue
Character Profile
Author's Note

Scroll 27: Solomon and Sheba

2.1K 78 1
By AthanasiaKashimashi

Azami's POV

I opened up my eyes to a blinding light that covered my face. Glancing around, I could tell that I was again back in the infirmary. 'Did I passed out of exhaustion again? I should really stop that.' With little strength, I sat up and turned to my left, leaving my feet dangling above the floor. The door opened and I heard a gasp. It was from the little red head that Solomon saved. I gave her a smile and patted the space next to me.

"Azami, you should be resting." She said with a forlorn look.

"Now, now, Sheba. I'm fine now. I just exhausted myself. I see that you changed yourself. What caused you to?" I teased. She looked down for a moment but then showed me a gentle smile.

"I want to follow Solomon and help you guys. He gave me—no, the entire planet, hope. His eyes were shining with determination when he spoke." She rambled. I giggled at her and asked how long I was out. I was not surprised that it took me a week or two to recover.

"I'm getting bored here. Do you want to go outside and explore? I don't know where we are right now but it looked like we are good to go. Let's just not tell them." I winked. She grinned at me so I stood up wobbly and changed clothes. It was mostly the same white robe with golden linings, loose fitting trousers, veil and some of my accessories. I stepped out of the room quietly and I was confused as to why no one was up and about.

"Sheba? Where are the others?"

"They are on a mission. Only a few were left here. Are you sure you're alright and ready to fly around?" She asked. I held my staff and floated up to test my strength. Once I deemed it safe, I jumped down and nodded.

"Let's go! There's nothing wrong with me so let's explore the area."

It was a tropical island. A little far from here, I could smell the sea and the grass beneath us tickled our feet. The palm trees purposed to be a shed to the two of us as we gleamed at the sight. I examined the other plants around us and noticed that there were some poisonous ones so I strictly told Sheba not to even dare eating one. An hour had passed and I decided that it was time to go back so I called Sheba.

"Sheba? It's time to go. Let's hurry up and meet with the others."

"Coming!" She sprinted towards me and brightened at my soft curious look. She held out something and it was a flower crown.

"Wow. You're good at this."

"Hehehe. Let's go back. I bet Setta and Ithnan are worried about you."

"You're right."

We returned to the base and I saw Setta and Ithnan running around. That made me laugh but a mischievous thought entered my mind. I crouched down to Sheba's level and whispered about my plan. She had this devious look which made me grin in excitement. With my staff, I created an illusion of me and used it to show images to the two. I know, I'm evil. They raced towards each other until they hit their heads.

"Big brother!"

"Ouch. Setta?" They looked around until they spotted us. I gave them an apologetic grin and I felt myself falling hard on the floor, heavy weights weighing me down. The two were smiling so I hugged them tightly.

"You worried us so much!"

"Hahaha! You worrywarts, no need. I'm going to be fine and that's just exhaustion. My health will get better soon. I'm not going to die until I still have these crybabies with me. You two need to grow up! Hahaha!" I laughed. I just felt wetness in my clothes and a soft smile reached my face. Once they calmed down, I turned to Sheba.

"Sheba? Let me train you. I want you to stand by our side." She beamed and nodded. Setta and Ithnan chuckled at my words.

"I'm very strict so be prepared!"

"Got it!"

5 Years Later
Liberation Army

"Mares! Abril! Go and reinforce the right wing!" A girl with red hair and pink eyes ordered. Her followers followed suit and attacked the right wing. Orders were given here and there, defeating the fanatics that controlled their friends.

"Ha!" A powerful force was released from her Borg.

"W-What is that!? What kind of Borg is that!?"

The so called "Eight Headed Defensive Wall" Magician had came to deliver justice. She could bring her own Borg to extreme heights and use it as offense. Her name... was Sheba. Once the enemy was defeated, she convinced Phenex and her tribe to join them. Of course, it took a lot of convincing but it was a success.

Eight Base of the Resistance
3 hours later

"Hmm? Welcome home, Sheba!" She was greeted by everyone.

"I'm home, everyone!" She beamed. Ugo asked how the operation went and she gave him a thumbs up. Azami laughed and ate her bread while Setta commented that it went great since the Garuda were finally safe. Falan smiled and asked Sheba if she wanted a pat but greatly declined it. Falan's child cried for his mother while Wahid, his father, continued to caress his mother's breast. They came to a conversation about growing up.

"Just how old is everyone?" Sheba asked. Ithnan was 24, Setta is 22, Azami was 25 while Ugo was 58. She was surprised about this discovery but Falan told her that because of him being a science otaku, he couldn't get someone for gracious' sake. Sheba smiled and wished for her to get older until she slipped at the part "So that I can get along with Solomon." It was silent until the others teased her. Azami giggled at that and stood up towards her brothers to tell them that she will be with the Manticores.

"Be careful out there."

"I'm the older one, Ithnan!"

"Ha! I still act like the older one!"

Ugo laughed as they bickered. Sheba too but she left them to see Solomon. Solomon nagged at Sheba about her being to reckless. Just when she thought that Solomon was specially worried about her, Solomon commented about how she still looked like her past self.

"But you resemble me a lot." He concluded. She grinned at that and went to her room with a dazed and blushing face. She thought of training with Solomon so she looked for him until she stumbled upon Solomon and Arba sparring. Solomon had this serious look and asked Arba why she insisted on calling her master. Arba answered but Solomon told her not to. He wanted her to call him Solomon, like in the past. Arba smiled lightly before grinning.

"Alright but your skills still sucks, Solomon." They were having fun and that caused a thumping pain in Sheba's chest. It was the kind of pain where you want that person to be smiling because of you and not the others. She returned with a forlorn look and started eating.

"Whoa~ that's like stress eating, aru."

"That's so uncool."

"You can't get yourself between them no matter now much you eat." Ugo finally said. Sheba nodded yes. Azami just smiled at them, they were all growing up after all. Ithnan sat by her side and she leaned her head on his shoulder.

"Ithnan? Sheba is growing. She's starting to like him and I'm glad. They look cute together."

"Azami. Don't worry. They will get together soon." They laughed. After break, Solomon summoned them to discuss about the heaving of the magoi received from Ill Ilaah. Sheba was confused. Azami peeked at the book and understood the situation.

"We need to go to her/him then. He/She will give us answers." She said. Solomon nodded and ordered the others to go.

"Let's go and meet him, the Origin Dragon."

They went to meet the said Mother Dragon and she told them about her past and the impending future. She was the last one of the origin dragons, those who lived even before the creation of everything. Ugo explained to Sheba that Solomon volunteered to subjugate the other species and was a faithful servant to Elder David. Solomon added that it was his father who invented the Gunud 500 years ago. Elder David was the oldest magician in the world. Sheba finally understood Solomon.

"It's alright! You're helping everyone right now and we're fighting and devoting our powers to help everyone thanks to you. Now we've become like this, we will always be on your side, Solomon!"

"Yes, thank you." Solomon saw Sheba on a different level that time. Solomon faced the dragon as she explained to him her vision. It was about the fleeting world and god who had someone higher than him. She finally revealed that the magoi of the world was getting weaker and weaker.

"The power that makes this world will vanish and the lifespan of this world will be exhausted. We will all die."

Ugo was perturbed with the statement and questioned why did god descended to give magic. Solomon answered him about this god being mindless. No will. He even commented that maybe, the people of the past distorted history. That maybe there was really no god. Sheba and Ugo contradicted him and said that he existed for that was what their mission was and what they believed.

"Someone is surpassing god and that someone is about to accomplish something. That person is going to achieve it even if it means killing god himself."

They came to a conclusion that Elder David was really planning to surpass god. They returned back to the resistance base to rest. Sheba returned to her room until a knock on the door cut her train of thoughts. She opened it to see Azami and Arba. They gave her a smile and sat down on her bed. Arba spoke first and asked Sheba to become Solomon's wife. She was perplexed as to why so Azami explained everything.

"We want to be his Pillars of Support. He's strong but his will is weak. Be there for him in the times of breaking down, Arba will be during the time where he needs to be ferocious and strong while I will be the one who will give hope to the other species by restoring their home."

Sheba nodded and promised to do so. So for the following days, she courted Solomon but failed so. It amused the others. Just then, an internal conflict occurred inside the resistance base. One man stood up and raised his voice, revealing who Solomon really was. Sheba was enraged and spoke to them.

"Remember what he did!" Those were her words. That fight stopped but it didn't mean that it didn't occur again. Four years have passed and it still continued. From then on, Azami, Sheba and even the others would be the one who will talk to them. On their break, Ugo noticed how lovey-dovey Solomon and Sheba were after he saw her in a different perspective.

"I hope I can see their child soon!" Azami commented. Ithnan laughed along side her.

After 3 months
Resistance base

"Everyone, I have an announcement to make. I'm pregnant." Everybody was overjoyed with the news. Arba asked how would she keep the child safe and she answered by slowing the growth of the child. Azami smiled at the brilliant idea while Falan was overjoyed with the news to have somebody play with her child. The others soon left except for Ugo and Azami.

"Ugo? My body... I am feeling weak everyday and I know that I will not last long."

"What are you saying, Azami?" He faced her. She had a distant look on her before closing her eyes.

"Yesterday, I threw up blood and my eyes dulled. My magic is weakening as well. I want to help but at this rate, I don't know how long I'll last. Setta and Ithnan will surely bawl their eyes out if they find out." She laughed. Ugo took the news sadly.

"We'll find a way!" He said. She just shook her no and grabbed her staff.

"If I ever die, this staff will be resting with a special tribe. I gave him my word and he took it. Don't worry though, I'll help till the end. Don't tell anybody, Ugo. Even if it's Arba or Solomon." She left without turning to him.

'I'll protect this world. So god, help us.'

=END=

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.7K 2.4K 25
(Y/n) was exiled from her country. For what reason you might be asking? Well a gang of thugs that called themselves 'The Jaded Dagger' kidnaped her a...
205K 8.5K 34
~I do not own Magi or any of the characters~ *1st place winner of MagiWA 2017 in Judar category!!* There are only supposed to be three magi per era...
42.2K 2K 34
*I do not own Magi or any of it's characters* Several hundred years after the Kou Empire civil war, Al-Thamen is completely defeated. The battle was...
77.8K 1.7K 17
You are a girl from just a land unknown to humans but the only words you can remember are from your sister. "Protect your brothers as I couldn't, my...