Magi: A Tale of a New Beginni...

By AthanasiaKashimashi

Azami Alttanin was no ordinary girl. She was bestowed with what we call a curse and a blessing. A dungeon con... More

Prologue
Scroll 1: I am Azami
Scroll 2: Amon and the Kou Empire
Scroll 3: Balbadd and the Lady Killer of the Seven Seas
Scroll 4: Fog Troupe
Scroll 5: Judar and Renewed Balbadd
Scroll 6: Sindria
Scroll 7: Stolas' Dungeon
Scroll 8: Dark Djinn and Dunya's Curse
Scroll 9: Three Fragments
Scroll 10: Different Paths and the Pirates
Scroll 11: Yunan and Azami
Scroll 12: The Crimson Prince and Azami
Scroll 13: Reim and Alibaba
Scroll 14: Yambala Tribe and New Dungeon
Scroll 15: Fourth Djinn and Lucien
Author's Note
Scroll 16: Yunan's Warning
Scroll 17: Setta's Adventure
Scroll 18: The War Starts
Scroll 19: Hope
Scroll 21: A New Start
Scroll 22: Yunan, Training and Balbadd
Scroll 23: Ren's Plan and Azami's Answer
Scroll 24: Kou, Sindria and the Past
Scroll 25: Solomon's Adventure
Scroll 26: Siblings and Oath
Scroll 27: Solomon and Sheba
Scroll 28: The War and It's End
Scroll 29: End of Alma Torran
Scroll 30: His Change, His Death
Scroll 31: Azami's Plan
Scroll 32: Kou's Civil War
Scroll 33: Aftermath
Scroll 34: Pursuit
Scroll 35: Three Years Later
Scroll 36: Kou Empire's Mishap
Scroll 37: Confrontation
Scroll 38: Big Trouble
Scroll 39: Witch
Scroll 40: International Alliance
Special Scroll: Chocolate?
Scroll 41: His Attack, David
Scroll 42: His Prisoner, Azami
Scroll 43: King of Man
Scroll 44: Azami's Djinns and the Greatest Vessel
Scroll 45: Her Will
Special Scroll: How Azami Met Her Djinns in Alma Torran
Scroll 46: The First Dungeon, Her Shadow
Scroll 47: Second Djinn and Azami's Duplicate
Special Scroll: Sitri, Ipos and Azami
Scroll 48: Zepar and Crocell
Scroll 49: Fourth Dungeon, Azami's Hidden Power
Scroll 50: Protect the Future
Scroll 51: His Sorrow, Her Regret
Scroll 52: Tale of a New Beginning
Epilogue
Character Profile
Author's Note

Scroll 20: The Decisive Battle

2.9K 118 15
By AthanasiaKashimashi

"Thank goodness we got here in time. I've been worried for so long." Yunan said. I smiled a little even though exhaustion was evident on my face. Alibaba looked at them in relief and soon, collapsed.

"Alibaba-kun?" Aladdin called. Just then, a blur of red caught him on time. He opened his eyes to see a familiar red haired girl.

"Are you alright, Alibaba?"

"M-M-M-M-Morgiana!?"

"Yes!" She dropped Alibaba on the shore carefully and gave him the potion I made. He reluctantly drank it. Glancing at the battlefield, they were amazed with how they fought. Morgiana blurted out that she will be like them someday.

"I wouldn't recommend that, Morgiana. Remember what I told you? Once you assimilate with your Household Vessel, you can never go back to human form." Yunan reminded her but Morgiana argued with him. She told him that she wanted to be stronger. I saw this and flew down. I told the girl that she was already strong as she was right now. She reluctantly nodded.

Morgiana flew upwards with her household vessel to fight the medium. Alibaba was worried about her but Yunan assured him that she will be alright.

"Yunan. Just what kind of ideas did you put into Morgiana's head?" Sinbad asked. Oh yeah, they don't have a good relationship with each other. I shrugged and watched her fly like a blazing Phoenix. It was beautiful. That was when I felt myself slipping. Luckily, Yunan caught me on time and set me down.

"Sorry, Yunan. I'm just a little tired." He looked at me with concern but I brushed it off and told him not to worry. Setta and Lucien saw my condition but I assured them that I will be alright and that they need to help the others.

"I'll just rest for a little while. Go and get them, Setta, Lucien." They hesitated for a while before nodding. They joined Sinbad and the others while I boosted their magoi.

"T-This is a little difficult huh?" I huffed in exhaustion. Yunan kept a protective arm beside me and helped me sit properly.

"You shouldn't exhaust yourself, Azami. It isn't good for your body."

"I-I'll be fine! No need to worry. Can you get my special potion beside me? It will help replenish my magoi a little bit." He nodded and reached for my pocket to get the potion. Once he got it, he helped me drink it. It slowly increased my magoi while I rested for a while. Within seconds, I was able to stand again.

"Thank you, Yunan. I have to join them soon." I was about to fly when he grabbed my wrist. He still had this concerned look but his eyes says that he believed in me. He kissed my forehead as protection.

"Be careful." It made me blush real hard that I could only nod.

"T-Twin S-Spirit of Light and Shadow, engulf me with your power, Furcas and Sitri! Evangelion Form." It was still the same dress but this time, my wings were both black and white. There was also a trident in my hand and the divine eye on my forehead.

I flew towards Sinbad and the other and fought with them. It didn't go past me the interested look on Sinbad's face.

'Once this war is over, I will really have to get away from this man.' I told myself.

Just then, a blinding light engulfed the sky. It was Lady Scheherazade. She planned to sacrifice herself. It gave magoi to the others but it also meant hers.

"Lady Scheherazade." Tears prickled down my eyes but I quickly wiped them away and focused on the enemy in front. All the metal vessel users were in position.

"Extreme Magic." All of our powers were channeled to Sinbad as he readied his sword to finish the medium.

"Extreme Magic: Balalarq Inqerade Saiqa!" It pierced the medium as it created a huge explosion. I panted after that strong attack. A lot of the metal vessel users were back to their human form. Just when we thought it was over, the black rukh rushed towards the medium.

"No way."

"Damn it!"

I could hear Gyokuen mock us. I was aware that we needed 72 staves but we were hoping for a miracle. Just then, a white rukh flew from the medium. I watched it quiver in pain as it held its head.

"What is happening?"

"Azami-nee. It's hesitating and there is still a white rukh in the middle! We still have hope." Aladdin said.

"Lucien. Setta." They nodded and we flew from the scene. We could still purify this. I knew that Aladdin will be using Solomon's Wisdom but with a little help from us won't hurt.

"Guard us, Lucien." I kindly asked my household member. He smiled and put on a barrier.

"Of course, milady."

We held our hands and focused our hands together. Our rukhs appeared in front of Aladdin and Yamraiha.

"Come, Aladdin. Call forth, Solomon's Wisdom."

"Azami-nee, Setta-kun."

They nodded and entered the medium. Yunan had a worried look on his face for he knew what we, the two Alma Torran magicians, were planning. I gave him a smile and led Aladdin to Matal Mogamett. We left them there for we knew they'll be able to help them.

"Let's go over there, Setta."

We went to the southern part of the room and purified a huge amount of rukh. We hoped that our power is enough to accomplish such feat.

"Don't give up so easily, Matal Mogamett! Aladdin, Setta, and the others learned from you!" I shouted. The black rukhs were in rage.

"Purify your souls, Thalg Tarif." It was an ice magic that will help purify people. Setta did his best to purify a lot but I could tell that it was still straining his body.

"The room. It's sparkling." Setta looked behind us and saw that Matal Mogamett was freed from his cage. He faced us and gave Setta his thanks.

"I don't know you, young lady but thank you as well."

It made me smile but he looked at the three sadly. He told them his last words. An important message was left in their hands and now, these three will pass it on to the others.

"Go back, Setta. I have to purify, at least, some of them." I smiled but I was not sure if I'll return.

"What are you saying, Azami-nee?"

I smiled at pushed him back. I flew towards the dark part and continued to purify some. The medium was broken. I could feel it. My body was now out cold.

3rd POV

Setta was back to his body but Azami was not yet.

"Azami-nee?" He shook her but she was still unresponsive. Yunan felt the shift and quickly flew to her side. He touched her forehead and her body was engulfed in light. That was when her eyes fluttered open.

"Setta? Lucien? Yunan?" He gave her a smile and a light scold for doing such a reckless thing. She hugged the three and thanked them.

"Sorry again okay? Aladdin and Yamraiha returned safely right?" She asked. Lucien confirmed it and that made her smile. They helped her towards the battlefield where tension was growing between Kou and Sindria.

'Wow. The tension.'

'Both of them are fighting for this country after all.' Furcas replied. Most of her djinns were also exhausted. Aladdin meddled with them and reminded him of their promise but Kouen told him that Magnostadt was their main goal. The Seven Seas Alliance pointed out about any secret weapon they could be hiding but so was Kou Empire. They stared at each other until the leaders of each party felt a smack on the back of their heads.

"That's enough."

"Stop that mean look, Kouen."

They were all shock to see Yunan and Azami scolding them. Yunan pointed out the precautions they made while Azami pointed out their injuries and the amount of damage it will cause the country more. Sinbad sighed and announced that Reim was now an ally of Seven Seas Alliance. It surprised them but Muu confirmed it. Sinbad pointed out Kou's faults and even to the point of using Yamraiha's name for Magnostadt. Kou was in pinch right now but Kouen didn't look so fazed. Instead, he went towards the two people on his side.

Azami's POV

He walked towards Aladdin and I thought I was safe until he also pulled me towards him. I had a terrified look on my face and I was right that he still remembered everything. Everything!

"Well then, I'll be taking this magi and metal vessel user."

Everyone was shocked to say the least. Even Yunan. I could see a tint of jealousy in his eyes but I think it was just my imagination.

"We promised, right?" Kouen asked. His face was too scary.

"Y-Yes."

'Aladdin.'
'Azami-nee.'

'We're doomed.' I didn't even hear anything from my djinns! Kouen explained what kind of man Sinbad was. Since they had nothing to explain, they returned to their human form. Just then, a shout was heard from up above and it was the magicians. Sphintus, whom Setta introduced to me, had Marga in his arms who was sleeping. She woke up later though and was looking for Titus, the other magi. I smiled sadly but a Fanalis jumped down the air balloon and told him that something was delivered to the magic circle. Another air balloon descended down and Marga quickly ran towards it. I looked at that person and noticed that it was Titus.

"Lady Scheherazade. Have a good night sleep." That's when I felt a dark power forced somewhere. I noticed a dark portal and knew that it was Judal. So he was here and so was Hakuryuu.

Setta and the others were busy so I left them to that while Lucien was with Alibaba. He expanding his social life now. That made me laugh until I felt a hand on my shoulder. I saw Yunan with a smile there though there was an irk mark on his face.

"Please explain to me why the first prince of Kou wants to talk to you?"

"I-I promised him that I will teach him the Torran language! I'm sorry, Yunan! Promise, that was all there is to it!"

"Hmm?" He looked at me with a closed eye smile which made me more nervous.

'What's up with him all of a sudden? Help me!' He sighed and touched his forehead with mine.

"I don't know yet my feelings but I don't want to lose you." Those words made me flushed. I didn't expect him to be jealous of somebody else but at the same time, I was also happy.

"I'll wait for you then. Maybe soon, I can tell you mine." I said. He kissed my forehead and flew upwards. Guess it was his time to go.

"Will I see you this summit?" He nodded and flew towards the east.

"See you later, Yunan."

I dusted my clothes and fixed it. The town was a disaster but I guess we had to help fix it. We started helping the townspeople with their wounds while there were some who started fixing the houses and buildings right away. Setta used his gravity magic while Lucien used his household vessel. I helped with the crops and clothing.

"Wew! This is also tiring."

"Are you sure you should be up and about, Azami-sama?" Lucien asked. I told him not to worry. I brushed my pants and went back to work. My clothes also changed. I wore white pants with white top lined with golden threads. As embarrassing as it was, it showed my abdomen. It was a little uncomfortable but I got used to it soon.

"The summit is when again?"

"Soon, Azami-sama but Lord Kouen was already asking for you."

"I don't want to! I'm dead!" That's when I saw Aladdin and we both looked at each other with pity.

"Aladdin!"
"Azami-nee!"

"Kouen is going to kill us!"

=END=

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 5.7K 51
*I do not own Magi or any of the characters* *3rd place winner of MagiWA 2017 in Sinbad category* Amirah is a princess of Heliohapt seeking adven...
829 0 10
It's 10 years after Sinbad and Hikari's story, Aladdin is a young and noble Magi with a magic flute that gives him the power to summon giant creature...
205K 8.5K 34
~I do not own Magi or any of the characters~ *1st place winner of MagiWA 2017 in Judar category!!* There are only supposed to be three magi per era...
95.7K 2.4K 25
(Y/n) was exiled from her country. For what reason you might be asking? Well a gang of thugs that called themselves 'The Jaded Dagger' kidnaped her a...