Promiscuous Acts (Studxstud)

By Caribbeanbliss20

What the hell are we doing? She can go to jail if we get caught? But I don't want to stop. I don't want us to... More

WARNING
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
Chapter 34:The Beginning of the End
Chapter 35: D' End (pt1)

chapter 36: D' End (pt2)

5.6K 231 57
By Caribbeanbliss20

Omniscient POV

Ever been in a situation where you just pause everything and do a self evaluation. Rethink your whole life and everything you have done, every decision you have made. All the what "if's" started happening.

What if I had never came here?
What if I had waited?
What if I had strike sooner?
What if I had use a different strategy?
What if Talia was still alive?
What if I had never started this at all?
What if I had never pursue Talia?

Then Marcus would have never met Rochelle and he wouldn't have been in this current situation. It's one thing to loose your life over a bitch you wanted but it's another complete different thing, when your life is being taken away by the bitch that you have been trying to get.

There isn't much Marcus could do at this point and he wasn't gonna beg for his life......no,no,no. If I'm about to go out at least let me leave with some pride he thought but what pride did he go out with? He didn't go out fighting or anything close, more like he gave up and awaited his terminating faith..........hiding behind the sofa like a pussy nigga!

Rochelle clicked the gun one last time preparing herself mentally for the task at hand. It wasn't necessary to kill him, he was done forth. The rapid paste at which the blood was seeping out of his pierced fresh, you don't need a genius to confirm that he didn't have what it takes to finish what he'd came to do. It was evident that Marcus was fucking crazy and Rochelle couldn't afford for him to leave this apartment alive. He could come back and that's something she didn't want, upon finding Marcus she click the gun firing one straight shot, that connected with his head.

She had ended it right there and then....

Rochelle POV

My body calasped onto the wooden floor and my vision became a blur... That took a lot out of me....My body had betrayed my mind, only my will power was left.......and wasn't enough to get me back to January......I just laid there slipping in and out of consciousness.

I couldn't see anything through my swollen shut eyes but i can hear a unfamiliar female voice asking me if I'm OK, I can also make out the sound of sirens. My body ached all over from the beat down I received but I'm OK otherwise. I smiled a little, not too much to cause any additional pain to my busted lips.

.......We're gonna be ok

I laid on the floor finally at peace. Contemplating on the happy thoughts of
January and i finally being able to be together in one peace, before slipping into unconsciousness.

*

My first sense was hit by the suffocating smell of bleach and disinfectants, where the fuck I am? I questioned myself. I open my eyes to overwhelming whiteness of the room and blinding lights. My eye dart around the room taking in the familiar settings, im in the hospital, why the fuck I'm I here......oh shit yea I was thrown around like a rag doll.

Omg January!

Where the fuck is my baby. "Ahh....." I groan out in pain as I tried to get up but my weak aching body only got me so far up before I fell back on the stiff rigid board they put as a mattress.

"Oh baby you're awake!" My mom says with a concern look on her face, rushing to my bedside along with my best friend, Mel who hand my son in her arms, close behind her. I hadn't notice anyone else in the room when I had awaken.
I smile and nodded happy to see the few persons i care about here with me but where is January. Maybe one of them could explain whats going on with her.

I tried once more to sit up but the pain was too much,I fell back onto the bed again in more pain than before. My mom gasp at the sight of her daughter in pain before leaving the room. "I gonna get the doctor baby." She says before closing the door behind her.

"Hey" my eyes moved from the door to my best friend standing next to me with my son, I smiled at the sight on of my handsome prince. "thank god you're awake" She spoke softly and gentle, which was out of character for her. Mel was loud for no damn reason. I know something terrifying happened to me, but shit I still got life, my limps are intact and my dick is fine....wait let me check.....alright, yep my fingers are good." You had me scared and shit going all sleeping beauty on us." She continue. "I ain't care about non of that shit, where's my woman?" I asked a little too rough.

Mel turned around away with her head down focusing on the baby, acting as if she didn't hear my question. I opened my mouth to ask again but was interrupted by my mom entering to the room with the doctor following behind.

"Hello........" He looked at the clipboard " miss Smith, I'm glad to inform you that there isn't any major injuries, no broken bones or anything just minor cuts, bruises and some swelling which will cause a little pain, but nothing too unbearable." He said. How the fuck he know how much pain I can or cannot take......man fuck you. " the nurse will give you the proscribed pain killers and uuuum I recommend a lot of bed rest after you check out."

"When can I leave?" I questioned.

"Tomorrow" he said before leaving.

Urg.....I fucking hate hospitals.

"Rochelle are you ok?" My mother asked. I'm not about to sugar coat shit, you asked if I'm OK,best believe I'm telling the whole truth. " no mom, where's January, what's going on with her? " she didn't say anything right away, I looked into her blood shut eyes to read any new emotions on her face,maybe happiness, but there won't any.

"Is that the girl they found with you at your apartment?" Well fucking duh Sherlock Holmes "yes mummy."

"I'm sorry baby but she hasn't waken since they brought her in."

My heart sunk.

I laid down turning my back to my mom, putting g the pillow in my head. I silently cry under the pillow for a few minutes before the nurse came in with food and my medication. I was hungry, yes, but my appetite was lost at the sight of the food, but I had eaten it anyway after my mom insisted on feeding me 😒 😒.

There wasn't much to do after my mom and mel left. My mind was troubled but thankfully sleep came and put me to rest.

Omniscient POV

Light from the halls peered into the room from the slightly ajar door. Opening the door further, It made a creaking noise awaken Rochelle immediately. She shot up quickly in defense mode forgetting about the current state of her body.

"Ahhhhhh" she groaned out in pain, laying back down less worried about her visitor. She couldn't see their face but the wild unkept curly mane on their head had given away their identity at first sight.

"Someone's a lil jumpy" they said laughing.

Rochelle rolled her eyes wondering why January is talking shit, when she's the one wrapped up like a burrito. " awww babe come on stop being salty you ain't a Pringle or single. " January said while wiggling her eyebrows and joining Rochelle in bed.

Rochelle couldn't help but laugh at her girlfriend corny ass shit. She was happy to see her love alive and semi-well "Yay I made you laugh, now gimme kiss." Rochelle leaned in fulfilling her girlfriend's request. The kissed felt like all the other times she had kiss January, with much love and a lot of other emotions that's warming to the heart.

They both laid back cuddling up with each other in the still night. Now that she had her baby back in her arms, sleep was heavy on Rochelle's mind which soon manifested itself but on the other hand sleep was nowhere in January's mind.

"Babe, you asleep?" January shook Rochelle's shoulder. "Wake up plz."
"Mmmmmmmm" Rochelle groaned clearly annoyed. "wake up for me plz."

"What January?" She asked irritate while sitting up to look at the innocent look her girlfriend was wearing.

She's up to something......

"You ever did it in the hospital before?"

This woman.......

-------------the end--------------------

My apologies for the lateness but......yes there's a but....there's always a but lol..... Anyways wattpad messed up my shit, I had to redo the entire chapter based off my memory which ain't that dependable -_- .Nevertheless I scavenge..literally.... the majority of the lost chapter, I was gonna make a book series but unfortunate shit happened so I can't anymore.... Bleh!............thank you for the out pour of love and support..... Look out for my new book....maybe next week for the latest.....Bye for now and season greetings. ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

401K 9K 41
Aremor Sterling is in her last year of school and has swore to focus on her school work and get those GCSE's she desperatly needs. But what if a cert...
8.5K 125 18
An affair between your professor and you. How will this end? SPOILER: it has gotten completely crazy and almost forgot he was a professor..
15.6K 82 31
I KNOW IT IS QUITE LONG BUT PLEASE KEEP ON READING IT.