The Bad Girl plays hard.

By insideadevilishmind

In high school there are a lot of judgement,especially in a school where most of the kids are rich.If you hav... More

The Bad Girl plays hard.
1-No one is interested in seeing your fragile disease d*ck
2-Tease the pup
3-10 things I hate about you
4-Home alone part 1
5-Home alone,part 2
6-Shower curtain opened
7-The girl who gets asked out
8-She's riding in front ;)
9-Friendzoned broken
10-The player slap my ass.
11-You are just that into me
12-Sixth time in jail booboo...
13-The beautiful boy I despise
14-Twerk it like it's on.
15-I'm not going to be Taylor Swift and write a song about it
16-Undesired love
17-The bowling prize
18-The project part 1
19-The project part 2
21-The turning point
22-Say something
23-DTR!!!!
24-New kid
25-Something in the horizon
26-The girl who lived for being alive
27-Turning point
28-On the bridge
Author's note.
29-where the sun sets

20-You are truly a mistake,you should be deleted.

8.1K 203 23
By insideadevilishmind

Here here here it is!!!Enjoy and Merry christmas to all my devilish minders love yoooooooooooo

Here's some jacandra,Alzace....moments!!!!

Enjoy,I hope Santa brought you guys many gifts. ;) ;);)

-------------

He opens the locker just as I scream ‘no’.But it was too late Jace had already seen my naked torso.

Or at least a glimpse of it,because I quickly turned away before he could observe more.

I really hate this.

“How I wish I had my camera here.”I hear him mutter.

“Pass me the bra.”I swear god is playing a prank on me or something.

“Why?Don’t you think you look better without it.”I could already see his evil stupid yet handsome smirk on his face.Wait?Did I say handsome? No,Jace is not handsome,he’s an ugly brat.I’ll tell you that.

“I have no time for jokes Drew.Give me the bra.”I demand.

I see something dangle in front off me.My bra! I snatch it.

“Now turn around.No peeking.”

I hear him sigh loudly.I twist around to see that he has in fact turned around.I get out from that tight place to put my bra and a shirt on.

“Can I look now?”

“Yeah.”

“So” He begins while reaching for his sock. “what brings you here.Have you lost the ability to differentiate the icons that signifies ‘man’ and ‘women’.”

“No.”I chuckle. “The ladies locker room was too busy,so I thought I’d come here.But I use to.”I smile as a memory comes to my mind. “When I was little I use to always want to enter the mens’ room with my dad.One time I did  without my dad noticing.And what I saw had scarred me for life.I began to cry so loud my dad had to get me out of there as fast as he could before the security guard noticed. I also had this weird tendency of peeing on myself when I cried.”

“You-you use to pee on yourself when you cried!”Jace gapes before laughing.

“Yeah,quite a lot actually.”I giggle then hiccuped.

I freaking giggled and hiccuped.

We stop laughing staring at each other for a moment before Jace cracks up at my giggling.

“Tell me more.You seem to have had a fascinating childhood.”

“Très fascinating.”I roll my eyes.

“So your dad is quite cool I see.”

“Yeaah,he was...”I muttered.My heart ache at the thought of my half dead father.

“I’m sorry Alezandra.I didn’t mean to-”His face was twisted with regret.

“Hey,it’s not you’re fault.I always seem to bring him in random subjects anyway.”I give an  half-hearted  smile trying to contain my tears.It was then that I realize how having Jace in my life had distracted me from the thought of my father.I had found myself worrying more about that young man then my own father.Jace had affect my life in small ways I hadn’t notice at first but he certainly had.I was smiling more often even if it was to mock him.I wasn’t hiding in my room anymore and I had went to the park.Somewhere my father always used to take me.

I wasn’t sure wether to feel guilty or happy that I was living my life again.

So I let the tears fall.Shedding tears seemed like a good way to start.

“Hey,hey.Don’t cry.”He says to me.I see him hesitate before taking me in his arms.Being in his arm felt good.There was a strong sense of safety and danger.It was a sweet danger.An oxymora.

That’s how it felt being with Jace.So wrong yet so right.

“I wish I could do something,you know.Anything.”I whimper.

“It’s not your fault.Sometimes in life,you can always control everything.”

He caress my hair gently trying to make me stop my sobbing.I didn’t think he’d care enough,au contraire,I thought he would laugh at my moment of weakness.But he didn’t.

Once I stop my little outburst I felt extremely embarrassed.I reluctantly got out of his embrace,turning around to wipe my tears.It was so unlike me to just break down.

“Better?”

“Umm...yeah.Sorry.” My voice cracks.

“You have nothing to be sorry for.If I were you I would cry more often.”He turns me around looking at me intently.

“But it was embarrassing.” I let out a sheepish laugh.

“No,it was human.”He holds me by the shoulders.

*Jace’s P.O.V*

Seeing her look so vulnerable made me want to take her in my arms,for some reason I seem to think she’ll be safer in them.But I didn’t want to over do it,even if I was aching to hold her close to me.

I could see in her eyes how much this subject affected her.I was surprise she had openly told me about it.About her childhood.At this point I didn’t know what we were anymore.At first it was very clear that we had a mutual dislike for each other and now,it seems like all I can think about is her.Maybe Mat was right.Maybe I do fancy her after all,or not.I had never been so confused about my feelings before. Every time I was with her I felt the need to protect her even though I knew she could do that all by herself but I seem to see something else.I saw a fragile,vulnerable girl that had lost her dad and was fighting to stay strong.

I take her hand in mine squeezing in,to reassure her that it would be alright.Even though I claim to dislike her my actions show the opposite.

Like that kiss we had shared.We never talk about it,but I know it meant something,...for me at least.

Just like this one will probably too.I slowly lean in my eyes zeroing on her luscious lips.But just as we were about to kiss,the door opens.

“J.D!We got to go.”Mat burst in,but then he realize who I was with. “Ohhh,sorry,didn’t realize you had company.”He gives me a knowing smirk. “Hi Alezandra.”He waves at her.

She smiles. “Hey Matthew.”

“It’s Mat for you sweetheart.”He winks at her making her giggle once again.I look at her weirdly. “Take your time.”

“I thought you said we had to go now.”I questioned.

“Yeah,but we still have a couples of minutes in front of us.”He shrugs before quickly closing the door.

“Well,I should probably continue to get ready.”A sheepishly says.

“And retouch that makeup.”I smile.

“Oh yeah,don’t remind me.Jane is going to kill me.”

“And we would thank her for that.” I joke smirking.

“Ahah,very funny.”She sarcastically says.

“I’m hilarious,love.”I see her eyes widen at the mention of the word.Quite frankly I didn’t know how it came out of my mouth but oh well...

“You wish,photograph boy.”She sticks out her tongue  and bumps my shoulder before making her way out.She was back to being feisty.Just like I liked her.

----

*Alezandra’s P.O.V*

“And now here’s Alezandra Wolf,wearing a leather pant from Forever 21,a shirt and a jacket from H&M.”Mike announce through the microphone.

I felt like my legs were shacking from underneath me.I glanced at Jace backstage.He smiles nodding towards me.’My song knows what you did in the dark’ by Fall out Boys was blasting through the speakers.One of my favorites.

Oh, whoa, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, whoa.

B-B-B-Be careful making wishes in the dark, dark

Can't be sure when they've hit their mark

And besides in the mean, mean time

I'm just dreaming of tearing you apart

Okay,A you can do this.

I'm in the de-details with the devil

So now the world can never get me on my level

I just gotta get you off the cage

I'm a young lover's rage

Gonna need a spark to ignite

I begin strutting on the runaway.I smile and walk confidently making eye contact with the crowd.I had never felt so empowered.I didn’t even know where this sudden confidence came from.

My songs know what you did in the dark

So light 'em up, up, up

Light 'em up, up, up

I'm on fire

So light 'em up, up, up

Light 'em up, up, up

I'm on fire

I heard some wolf whistle coming form Zach and his friends.This made me smile crookedly.

Oh, whoa, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, whoa.

In the dark, dark

Oh, whoa, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, whoa.

In the dark, dark

Writers keep writing what they write

Somewhere another pretty vein just died

I've got the scars from tomorrow and I wish you could see

That you’re the antidote to everything except for me, me

 I took off my leather jacket exposing my crop top,that had ‘F*ck That’ written on it.I was aware that the tattoo on my waist was showing.I smirk adding a extra twist to my waist.

A constellation of tears on your lashes

Burn everything you love, then burn the ashes

In the end everything collides

My childhood spat back out the monster that you see

Another loud roar came from the crowd.

My songs know what you did in the dark

So light 'em up, up, up

Light 'em up, up, up

I'm on fire

So light 'em up, up, up

Light 'em up, up, up

I'm on fire

Oh, whoa, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, whoa.

In the dark, dark

Oh, whoa, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, whoa.

In the dark, dark

As I was making my way back I glance at Mike who was wearing a satisfied smile on his face.He mouthed the word ‘Hot’ to me which of course made me blush like crazy.It’s not everyday that you get a super hot model telling you you’re hot.So excuse me but I had to blush.

“You were amazing.I’m so jealous!”A girl says sauntering towards me.She had a small group of friends following her.All of them had adoring eyes glued to me.

“Thanks.”I mutter awkwardly.

They then start asking me random questions,that I replied with some ‘yeahs’ and some ‘ohs’’.

“Hello girls.” A very masculine,very familiar voice says behind me.The girls in front of me quickly started to rearrange their already perfect hair.I roll my eyes.

“Ja-Jace.”The one in front says trying to recompose herself.I could already guess that Jace was giving them his trademark smile.

“Mind if I have a minute alone with Alezandra.”He asks smoothly.

“Of course.”She stuttered before leaving.

I turn around to face Jace as I watch the girl giving us curious glances.I felt a gaze on me as I watch the girls leave.I lift my head to catch Jace glancing intently at me.

“You’re welcome.” He smiles smugly.

“For what?” I give him a confuse smile.

“For saving you from these annoying chicks.”He gestures to them with a hook of his head.

“Oh yeah,thanks for that.” I smile gratefully.Frankly enough if he didn’t come I don’t know how I would’ve gotten away from those girls.

“You did great.”

“Thanks...I guess.”I say unsurely.

“You can take this compliment Al.”He smiles.

“Al?”

“Yeah,you know...it’s my nickname for you.”He looks at me from under his lashes.

“Ohh.”I didn’t know why but it made me feel all fuzzy inside.And I hadn’t quite figure out if it was a good feeling or a bad one.

“Alezandra,Jace! Enough with the chit chat!You guys need to get ready for the next walk out.You’ll  be doing it together.”Jane informed us,slapping our bums to get us to move.

We chuckle as we made our way to the busy dressing rooms. 

“See you Al.”Jace says before disappearing into the boys’ dorms.

Yep,it was definitely a good feeling.But one that I was definitely scared off.

I was dress in a party gown,that still had that rock n’ roll vibe to it.They had smoothed back my hair with gel.All in all I look sexy and dangerous at the same time.I got to give Jena props for that.She had manage to make me feel comfortable yet sexy in this clothes.

“Are you ready?” I ask coming next to Jace.He was about to answer me when he suddenly did a double take.

“Wolf...?! You look ho-” He clears his throat. “Good.You look good.”He says running his hand through his hair.

“Thanks.”A small smile was forming at the corner of my lips.And I didn’t know why this comment from Jace Drew,of all people made me happy,but it did.

I hear Mike announce us on he microphone as Jace starts walking on the runway.Then I follow suit.I see the crowd cheer but it was as if I couldn’t hear them.I had focus my attention on him as I walk.He wasn’t smiling,actually he look quite serious,intense as he extends his hand towards me.

I take it and was caught by surprise as he twirls me around.I almost lost my balance but thankfully he caught me by my waist otherwise it would’ve been an epic fail.

We stayed like this for awhile making these cliche eyes contacts you see in movies.

After a while,I thought it was weird and awkward so I got out off his arms and walked backstage.

I went straight to the dressing room to get the clothes off me.

“What’s up super star!‘Noah yells entering the room followed by the rest of the guys.I got to say even though I can’t stand them sometimes this guys are my family.

“You were rocking it A.”Zach kisses me on the forehead.

“Thanks.”

“Where is she?Where is she?” We hear a loud voice echo through the halls.I glance at the guys with a raised eyebrow.They all give me the same interrogating expression.But our silent question is answered when Mason burst into the girls’ bathroom.We all groan.

“Who invited him again.”Zach asks.I shrug.

“Sexy thing!”He gives me a bone crushing hug.The guys and I had to literally pry him off  me.

“Mason,nice to see you too.” I lie through my teeth.

“You were so stunning babe,I had to literally keep myself from masturbating right there.”Mason admits wide eyed.

“OOOhh man!” All the other guys cringe.

“You can’t say those stuff dude.”Noah says shacking his head.

“God,I did not need this image,Burrh!”Zach says disgusted.He gives me a side hug apologizing for that scary image Mason had put in my mind.

 “You’re a mistake Mason.You should truly be deleted.”I say wearing a pitiful expression on my face.

Everyone cracks up  except Mason.

“I don’t get it.You guys are all hypocrite because you all do it too.”He protests.

“Yeah,but we don’t admit it to the girl we think about while doing it.”Noah says.

“Plus I do it mostly to porn so...”Zach adds making me cringe away from him.

Noah laughs and high fives him.

The bathroom door burst open suddenly with a group of girls entered.

“What’s going on here?”One asked staring wide eyed at the guys in the bathroom.

“We’re just about to leave.”Says Jeremy who has been quiet since he came in.

“Have a nice night ladies.”Noah gives them a crooked smile.Ah,Noah always the charmer.

Once the guys were gone I turn back to the sink hoping to wash the makeup off my face.

“How does she knows all this handsome boys?”I hear one girl whisper.

“Yeah,i’m so jealous.”Another says looking at me with envy through the mirror.Once I caught her glance she quickly turn away.

I smile again to myself.It seems like it’s all that I’m doing lately.

----

Thanks for the support guys it means a loooooooooot.Don't forget to vote and comment.You know I love your comments!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 424 27
Hunter Watson is just a normal 17 year old senior who just wants to finish the year unnoticed. When she moves to a new town and becomes the "New Girl...
1.1K 55 7
Welcome to Mackenzie Court high school.Where there are jocks, cheerleaders, geeks and then there's just her. Veronique Clarke the girl who has only t...
345K 7.9K 28
"Why do you care if I kiss other girls? We're not together, we're friends" he stated swallowing his emotions. "You're right, why should I care? Like...
547K 23.7K 50
|| HIGHEST RANKS: #13 in HUMOR #79 in TEEN FICTION || If you are going to be BAD, then you have to do it the BAD way... It's pretty simple: 1) Don'...