Rejected To Feared Rogue

By silversapphire204

Revising/editing by @mayneisntokay Under construction Adrianna Flame was underestimated. Her pack bullies her... More

Introductions
Chapter 1: Rejection Day
Chapter 2: 2 and half years later
Chapter 3: Back to Hell
Chapter 4: Nadia
Chapter 5: Reaper and Ripper
Chapter 6: RR Training
Chapter 7: Party Time
Chapter 8: White Haired Friends
Chapter 9: Date Night
Chapter 10: Aftermath
Chapter 11: Athena
Chapter 12: Alex
Chapter 13: Katana
Chapter 14: Pack Back Again
Chapter 15: Girls Night Out
Chapter 16: Hangover
Chapter 17: Mates
Chapter 18: Singing
Chapter 19: Beach
Chapter 20: Mark
Chapter 21: Challenge
Chapter 22: Date
Chapter 23: I Love You
Chapter 24: Training The Pack
Chapter 25: Luna Ceremony
Chapter 26: Hotel
Chapter 27: Parents
Chapter 28: The Black Rose Pack
Chapter 29: New Hair
Chapter 31: You're Back
Chapter 32: Club Night
Chapter 33: Big Brother
Chapter 34: Wedding Proposal Part I
Chapter 35: Wedding Proposal Part II
Chapter 36: Bachelorette Party
Chapter 37: Dress Shopping
Chapter 38: Wedding Day
Chapter 39: Honeymoon
Chapter 40: Pregnant?!?!
Chapter 41: Dinner With New Friends
Chapter 42: Relax Day
Chapter 43: On Our Way home
Chapter 44: Announcement
Chapter 45: Not So Happy Birthday
Author Note :)

Chapter 30: Savoir

2.3K 60 2
By silversapphire204

Okay so this Chapter as little of a dark side. It might not be that bad for some just felt the need to tell people.

~Silver
_______________________________________

I put on some black ripped jeans, a black T-shirt, the assassins creed looking jacket, and some black combat boots. I was hiding my weapons in my cloths when I heard the front door open and the other walk in. I walk down stairs once I put one of my knife in my shoe. I walk to the kitchen and grab me a water before heading towards the living room. Everyone look confused and worried, but when they saw me a hint of fear creapt into there features.

"Adrianna. What happened?" Keith asking breaking the silence.

"I can here to get changed and get ready, but when I came in I faintly smelled his scent followed it and found his blood. Some one took and hurt him. All I know is there was a witch involved I could smell it in the air." I say lowly. I turned around leaving them, but Sage was in my way in seconds blocking me. I grab her neck pushing her against the wall.

"Look Sage as much as I love you, I will snap your neck with out a second thought if you get in my way." I growl at her. She eyes widen for a seconded before they go back to normal.

"I was just going to tell you, me and Kal are going with you that's all." I smile slightly as I let her go and look at Kal. I nod at them and head out side.

"What are you going to do get there? Do you even know where he is?" Keith asks. I smirk.

"Babe we didn't give her Alpha title for nothing. She will find and it will be even faster to know him because he is her mate." Alex says as she laughs.

I kneel down on one knee and lay my hand flat on the ground. I close my eyes and I slowly unleash all of the power I have been terrified to let go of. I open my eyes knowing they have come pleaty changed color. This power inhances my bond with Ace and my vision. Look straight a head through the trees with the help of a very strong power I was able to find Ace. He looked terrible. I let out a monstrous roar before shooting up and looking at me friends.

"I found him and I am going to kill anything that's gets in my way." I growl out I could feel the shaking of the ground under my feet. Ace's parents and my parents shoot out of the house.

"What is going on? Adrianna sweetheart what's wrong?" My mom asks.

"The names Chaos mom. And I am about to go out and get my mates back." I walk over to my mom and kiss her on the cheek. "I will be back in a little while. Sage. Kal. Its time to go." I say as I walk away.

"Alex explain to them what is happening!" Kal yells to Alex as we break out into a run.

I am coming my mate. We will be there soon.

Alex POV

We watch as the other run into the woods. Everyone turn towards me looking at me like its time to explain. I motion for them to follow me to the house. We sat in the kitchen around the big table and I started to explain.

"Adrianna has a power that we can only say is a gift and a curse. If you are scared of what Ripper can do, well...think of Chao as Ripper's big and bad sister. Its a curse because as soon as she let's go and loses control she will rip through anything that is in her way. Friend or Foe, it doesn't matter. Adrianna only has one wolf and that is Jada, but chaos is just a stronger version of Jada. She calls herself chaos because that is all she creates when her true powers are awaken." I explain. Our family looked scared and confused. Chloe, Carly and the others looked angry.

"When did she get this power?" Oliver asks, but he still looked shocked.

"About two months into us being rogues, a week after we had just me Tatiana and them. Adrianna was kidnapped and they had her for a little over two month. She was tortured daily in many different ways. Once we found her we got her back to the house and did a 3 hour surgery on her to keep her alive. Once the surgery was done we expected her to be asleep for month as she needed to recover, but she was sleep for a good two weeks healing at an in normal way for a wolf with the damage she took. When she woke up she was as good as new like nothing ever happened, she remembered everything but she didn't care. After that she had this emance power that at first she couldn't handle but learned to control. It was not a power that was put in her, it was like something unlocked inside her after her month with those people." I explain.

"How much power does she have?" Debbie asked.

"With the power plus her alpha/Luna title plus her anger. She is almost unstoppable. The only way that we have learned to stop her was with Sage's magic. But she is training Ace so that he can stop her if that is possible." Carly speeks up.

"What do we need to watch out for most with that power?" Adam asks.

"Her eyes. Never look into her eyes when she is like that. That why she keep her head down and had that hood on. Her eyes hold you in like a trance. You get caught up looking at hers you can almost never anticipate when she is going to strike. Her eyes also hold you in a daze of fear. You can't move at all. Once you get caught in her trance she can either torture you or kill you." Chloe tells them.

(Adrianna eyes when Chaos takes over)

They keep asking questions till they understood everything. There is one more secret and step to pronounce before everything is revealed.

Back to Adrianna's POV

We where in no mans land in less the 10 minutes. There was not many people guarding on the out side but there where a bunch of people on the inside torturing him. It was getting hard to control my self. I could sence there was someone else there. Who ever it was in the same state as Ace. I let Sage take out who ever was in the warehouse. I was able to kill the two that was outside, Sage just knocked out the people inside the warehouse. I broke down the door only to see the scariest thing ever. Ace looked horrible, he looked broken. They guy next to him looked worse.

"Kal get Ace. Sage you and me will get him." Kal gets Ace.

As soon as I touch the mystery man I feel a connection that I haven't felt in the last two years. I was about to check but then the men around us started to stir. We had to get out of there and quick, by the time the men got up we where outside trying to run. A loud thunderous growl erupts from behind us. I give Kal and Sage the looks saying go a head I will deal with them. They nod and start running towards the house. I turn around to see the men that have tortured my mate.

"Ahhh. Your the Luna of the Blood Diamond pack. The great Ripper I see. I thought that you would be stronger from the way they talked about you. I feel little power coming off of you." I couldn't help but laugh at his little accusation. I wipe away fake tears as I sober up. My face gose hard clear of any emotion.

"Yes I am Ripper, but at the same time I am not. The names Chaos. People say I am Ripper's big and bad sister. I have a lot more power that you have yet to see. We share the same body. I am just a stronger mind set for her to have. Here let's just say there are levels to my power. There is Adrianna the powerful Alpha/Luna, then there's Ripper a more powerful, then there is me. The strongest of her levels and mind set, and I am your demise." I haven't let them see my face yet I don't want to ruin the fun.

"If your so strong then why do we sense the strength of an normal wolf. You are weak." One of his man asks, making the others laugh. I would have felt bad for them if they hadn't taken my mate. I started laughing along with them. They stopped laughing and looked at me.

"You know as soon as I take off my hood I will rip you to shreds." I say as I start to move my hood off of my head.

I let them look at my eyes and they all stop moving completely. I could hear there heart beats increase as the meet my eyes and as I slowly stalked my towards them. None of the move there where froze with fear as I smirked.

I slowly stalked my way towards the leader of the group. Once I got to him I circle around him I could smell his fear. I look him striaght in the eyes before clawing right where his heart was. A sadistic smile makes it way to me face as I hear him scream. With in seconds I plunge me my clawed hand into his chest ripping out his heart. I watch as the life leaves his eyes and he crumbles to a heap on the ground. I look up at the other from the dead body at my feet. I slowly step over the body at my feet looking at every man that was in my path dropping his heart like it was a piece of trash.

"It's it funny how you called me weak about a minute ago and hear we are now." I let out a dark sadistic laugh as I watch all the fear in their eyes. "You see if you had never taken my mate I would have been merciful, but no you had to go and hurt him. To bad that I am to petty and to much of a bitch to let you live."

Let's just say I had most of dead within five minutes. I killed them all in under ten minutes. I would have tortured them but I have to get home to my mate. I ran faster than I have ever ran before getting to the pack house within three minutes. I ran striaght to the pack doctors room. Carly was on the room helping Carmen and Gordan heal Ace. My mom shot up from her seat pulling me into a hug. I tenced at the hug.

"Mom I am covered in blood!" I say lightly in her ear.

"Baby girl I have had worse. Don't worry about it. Now you scared my to death!" She whisper yells to me.

I let out a slight laugh as I hug her back. She smelled like flowers and it helped me calm down. I let her go and sit next to my dad.

"Hey do you know who the seconded man was?" My dad asked. I stiffen a little at the tone. My eyes change and I pull my hood down sitting down back in my chair.

"Mother you should know better than anyone who it is. Can't you smell or do you only smell silver?" I say lowly to her. She gasps at that and Keith eyes go wide. "I mean its been a good 17 years since you last saw him but I thought you would notice him." Tear start to leak from my mother eyes.

I let my hood down even know that Chaos is still in my eyes. Chloe shudders at the sight of my eyes, but shows no fear. She can't have fear if Chaos has my eyes but shows my feeling. Love, happiness, sadness, hope, and joy.

"Who is he Adrianna?" Cole asks slowly like he was talking to a five year old.

He sees the emotions in my eyes but his eyes hold fear. I let out a little laugh and stand up. I grab Cole's hand and pulls him into a hug. He lets out a little gasp at the movement but hugs me back. I pull away and turn around to the others.

"That my people would be my 24 year old brother. Trent Reynolds Flame." I smile at them.

My mom breaks down in tears, and my dad holds her I could see he was crying too. Keith gets up and pulls me into a hug. Trent is 24 years old and my parents first child. When Trent was 7 my mom got pregnant with Keith, but there was an attach and Trent was kidnappened. Keith was born. My mom ordered that my dad go and find Trent and she would take care of Keith. Dad would come back and check on mom because he worried about his mate and wanted to see his son. After about 3 years of looking they had to give up. My parents always told us of our big brother, and even though we never met him we always loved him. When we got old enough we even tried to see if we could find him.

I hugged my brother for a while, we all sat there either happy or in shock. I left for little to take a shower and change my cloths, and I told them to mindlink me when Ace got out of surgery. Once I got to my house I immediately head to the shower in my room and stripped of my cloths. I let the hot water run over and I watch the blood run down the drain. I was in the shower for a good hour before Alex told me that Ace was out of surgery. I moved so fast to get to my mates side. I through on some leggings and tank top and ran to the pack house. I rushed into the doctors wing of the house and Carmen pointed to his room. I rushed into the room and to his side. I grabbed his hand and squeezed it lightly telling him I am here.

"Luna. He will be sleeping for a while so that he can heal." Carmen says. I nod.

"What about Trent?" I asked her. She look confused but the realized I was talking about the other man.

"1) he will be fine it will take longer for him to heal because her went through years if torture but he will live. 2) that's Trent as in you older brother Trent?" I nod at her questions and her eyes go wide. She gets up and rushes to the door. "I have to find her mother." She sounded happy. I let out a little laugh. I gasp as I feel someone squeeze my hand. I look at Ace to see he was slightly awake.

"Your a savoir. My savoir." He whispers before falling back asleep and I laugh at my mate. I lean forward and kiss my mate on the head.

"Always for you babe. I am your savoir and only yours." I sit back in my chair. I was smiling like an idiot just because I am in love with this stupid idiot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.2K 466 7
A mate is something every werewolf looks forward to having. They want to be loved, treasured and safe, but what if the one thing you need protecting...
6.1M 147K 41
Ariana Belle was the typical quiet girl. She was the weak link in the ferocious Crimson Pack. She was shunned by everyone except for two people, her...
264K 7.1K 36
November always knew she was different from the rest of her pack but she didn't know why. Journeying out into the world to find out who she really wa...
28.7M 879K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...