The Other Gilbert

By _BrittanyJo2002_

Jaedyn and Elena are twins. Jaedyn knows about the vampires and is a powerful witch. Jade has serious anger i... More

Chapter 1: Pilot Part I
Chapter 2: Pilot Part II
Chapter 3: The Night of the Comet Part I
Chapter 4: The Night of the Comet Part II

Chapter 5: Friday Night Bites

526 14 5
By _BrittanyJo2002_

I woke up and felt something warm beside me. I pulled it closer and wrapped my arms around it. 

"Well, buongiorno anche a te, bella, (Good morning to you, too, beautiful)" Damon whispered in my ear.

I chuckled. "You speak Italian?" I asked with a smile.

"Duh, last name Salvatore." He said.

Let's be glad that I took a class in Italian. "Devo fare la doccia e andare a scuola. (I have to get a shower and go to school.)" I groaned.

He looked at me surprised and said, "Wow, sono impressionato. E io non so su scuola, ma, (Wow, I'm impressed. And I don't know about school but,)" He ran his hand from my waist up to the back of my neck, "Posso fare la durata della doccia più divertente. (I can make your shower time more fun.)" He said and kissed me.

I pulled back and said, "Your Italian accent is super sexy," I whispered into his ear, "Come on," I said and pulled him into the bathroom.

He chuckled at my eagerness. We got in and turned the water on. Our lips attached at once. Damon pushed me to the wall. He kissed down my neck. And let's just say I took a little bit longer in the shower than I usually do.

After Damon and I's little session, I washed and got out. I dried myself off and got dressed. I put on ripped black skinny jeans, a P!ATD t-shirt, a leather jacket, and black ankle boots.

As I was fixing to go out the door, a pair of strong arms pulled me back and a pair of lips pressed against my cheek.  "Are you sure you want to go to school today? You can ditch and we can spend the day together." He whispered and kissed my neck.

"Mm, as tempting as that sounds, I have cheer practice after school."  I smiled at his pouty face.

I could only stare into his deep oceans for eyes. I guess I could just show up for practice.

"Okay, who could resist this face?" I chuckled and kissed his lips.

He deepened the kiss by pulling me closer by my hips.

He flashed us to the wall and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

He suddenly stopped and pulled away.

"What's wrong?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"I just...I don't know what I'm doing. I came back to this town for Katherine," He said and walked over to sit on the sofa, "And then I met you. I wasn't expecting to meet someone who looked exactly like her. Your resemblance drew me in and I see that you are nothing like her. I really like you. I just don't want to hurt you with what might happen. I don't know what I want." He said and put his face in hands.

I walked over to him and knelt down to eye level. I pried his hands from his face and looked into his eyes. "I said that I would help you, Damon, no matter how much it hurts me, you deserve to be happy. You need to decide if you would be happier with me or her. Until then, we need to stop this. I'll keep staying here, but in a guest room. I'll keep helping you. Because you can be happy again, Damon." I said and flashed upstairs before he could see my tears.

I fixed my makeup and got into my truck and drove to school. I walked into Tanner's class and took my seat beside Elena. 

"You're late, Miss Gilbert." Tanner said, writing a detention slip. 

"Sorry, I was busy contemplating all the things that I could do during the time I waste by being in this class." I said and my peers snickered. 

"You now have double time." He went back to his lecture. "World War II ended when? Miss Juan?" 

"1945?" 

Elena and Stefan started whispering to each other until Tanner interrupted them.

"Miss Gilbert?" 

She turned her attention back to the front, "Hmm?"

"Pearl Harbor?"

"Umm..." 

Stefan answered for her, "December 7th, 1941,"

"Thank you, Miss Gilbert."

"Anytime."

I chuckled lowly.

"Very well. The fall of Berlin Wall?"

"1989. I'm good with dates, sir."

"Are you? How good? Keep it to the year. Civil Rights Act?"

"1964."

"John F. Kennedy assassination."

"1963."

"Martin Luther King."

"'68."

"Lincoln."

"1865."

"Roe vs. Wade."

"1973."

"Brown vs. Board."

"1954."

"The Battle of Gettysburg."

"1863."

"Korean War."

"1950 to 1953."

"Ha! It ended in '52!" 

"Uh, actually, sir, it was '53."

"Look it up, somebody. Quickly."

I got out my phone and looked it up. Haha, Tanner, you stupid bastard.

"It was 19...53!" I said, laughing and patted Stefan on the shoulder. 

The bell rang and I hurried to cheer practice with Elena after she talked to Stefan. We walked up the field and I saw Bonnie and the girls stretching. 

I cleared my throat and Bonnie turned her attention to us. 

"Oh my god, you're here!" She gave us a big hug. 

"Yep. We can't be sad girl forever." I said.

"The only way to get things back to the way they were are to things that were," Elena said, "Oh! And you two are coming to dinner tonight." She said looking at us.

"We are?" Bonnie asked.

"Mm-hmm. Me, you two, and Stefan." Elena said.

Bonnie's smile faltered when Stefan's name came up. 

"You have to give him a chance." Elena scolded her. 

"Tonight's no good." Bonnie said. Elena gave her a 'really' look. "Have you seen Caroline? I texted her like a hundred times."

"Don't change the subject, Bonnie Bennett!" I scolded with a chuckle.

"You're going to be there." Elena said.

"Fine! I'll go." Bonnie gave in.

"Good." Elena and I smiled.

"But seriously, where is Caroline?" Bon asked.

"I don't know. It's not like her." I said, "Try her again."

Bonnie pulled her phone out of her bag when I saw a familiar blue Camaro pull up.

Caroline leaned over and kissed Damon right in front of me. "Oh. My. God." 

I zoned out. I was only seeing red. I growled.

Damon was looking at me with guilt in his eyes. I just glared. 

"Sorry, Jade." Caroline said with a fake smile. I turned and glared at her too.

As Damon pulled off, I focused on the back tire and I made it pop. He jumped and looked back at my smirk. 

I just continued with practice when Elena stalked Stefan.

After practice, I drove to the Boarding House. I saw Damon sitting on the couch.

"What the hell was that?" I asked.

"What was what?" He asked, playing dumb.

"You know what. That stunt with Caroline! You kissed her right in front of me today!" 

"Did that make you jealous?" 

I hesitated. "No."

"Liar." 

"Forget it, Damon." I said and began to walk away.

He sped in front of me and gave me the kiss of my life. It was so full of hunger and passion. I kissed him back with just as much. 

We sped over to the couch as he stripped me of my clothes. 

After an hour of pleasurable bliss, we napped on the couch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7M 412K 34
He had spent centuries with only himself for company, he fed, tortured and killed that was his life and he liked it that way, until she came along an...
11.1K 459 37
"Don't ever think that we're friends." Avyugh gritted. "Aw, I thought we were past that," Alarion grinned, taking up Avyugh's space. "I will make yo...
28.6K 2.4K 32
ចន ជុងហ្គុក / គីម ថេយ៉ុង សរសេរដោយ ; ចន ថេយ៍ហ្គូ BL Taekook Jungkook;Top Taehyung; btt
70.5K 1.6K 137
Spike, Buffy, Willow, Xander, Tara, Anya preferences and lots of imagines (mostly Spike tbh). Imagines include all the above + Faith, Dark Willow an...