Devoted // l.s

By larriessecrets

Louis moves to LA and meets a grieving Harry, due to his mother recently passing away. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 1.5
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 29

145 14 24
By larriessecrets

Disclaimer : This chapter contains smut.

Louis' POV

I woke up in my dorm, this is the last time I'll be staying here. I thought it'd be nice to since it is the last day of the semester. A proper ending, you know?

I smiled looking at my phone with notifications reading his name, all texts from him this morning.

Harry: good morning beautiful xx
Harry: wake up baby I wanna see your face
Harry: let's FaceTime when you're awake

I replied, yawning, and stretching from barely waking up about 5 minutes ago.

Louis: i'm awakeeee. face timing me in the morning? not smart, i look like a mess !

As I sent that text, my phone was flashing his name and contact photo. I clicked the answer button and his face appeared on my screen.

"Good morning, lazy!" Harry waved. "Before you say anything, Liam is driving so yeah."

"Ah hi, Liam." I yawned and sat up a bit. "You guys ready for tomorrow?"

"Of course we're not, Lou, it's graduation!" Harry ran his hand through his hair. Liam's voice yelled through the background. "I don't know what he's talking about. I can't wait! Just 14 hours 45 minutes and 29 seconds left!"

"Shut up Liam you nerd." Harry laughed. "So what are you going to do today, boobear." Harry laughed referring to the nickname my mum gave me.

"What kind of nickname is that, Styles." Liam said.

"Shut up twat. You don't get the inside joke." I giggled. "I'm actually getting you guys your graduation gifts after my last final."

"Gift?" They said in unison.

"Yes gift. But sorry Li Harry's totally is way better. Oops." I coughed.

"No! Are you sick?" Harry frowned moving the phone to his face.

"What no. I don't get sick."

"Sure. Keep telling yourself that." I heard Liam snicker.

"Oh no, Liam ... turns out I don't have enough money for your gift." I joked.

"What psh Louis doesn't get sick! Harry, why would you say that? What a fucking dumbass." Liam yelled at Harry making us all chuckle.

"Well, I'll talk to you two later. I gotta shower." We said our goodbyes and I ended the call. I rubbed my eyes walking to the dorm showers and stood in line.

Great. This is something I won't miss.

~~~~~~

"Thank god classes are now over!" I said dropping onto the couch after Harry drove me to his apartment. Well ... our apartment.

"F-Fuck, Lou. I'm terrified." Harry blurted.

"About?"

"What if they change their mind about wanting me at the studio?"

"They'd be stupid not to hire someone like you, okay? And they obviously knew that! That's why you got the job. You're just nervous. You want to do something that'll keep your mind off of that?"

"Want to give me an early graduation gift?" Harry's gaze on me made my heart skip a beat, at first I didn't catch on, but a few seconds later I understood. His small smile only made it more obvious. I mean who am I to complain? "I could give you your 'welcome home' gift, too, if you'd like?" He ran his finger down my arm. 

"Hm. I don't know ..." I teased placing my finger on his jaw trailing it toward his chin slow.

"Fuck." Harry groaned. "You tease." He murmured, rushing to meet my lips.

As we kissed, I started unbuttoning his flannel. We haven't slept together since the first time and I was a bit eager. Harry started walking forward and pinned me against a wall with a huge mirror on it. He gripped my hips and I said, "Shouldn't we get away from this wall? The neighbors might hear."

"I don't care what the neighbors hear, I just want to be close to you." Harry whispered into my ear. His hot breath against it made tingle.

Harry then kissed me slowly and gently, removing my shirt.

Harry's POV

We had gone so long without one another in this way and I could tell that he's been waiting, too. I didn't want to ask after the first time ... I don't know why. I guess I was just nervous to, but fuck it was hard. The way he looked at me showed how desperate he is, but, I've been craving it too.

"I love you, Lou. Always have and I always will."

He ran his hands down my bare chest, saying,"I love you, Harry." Fuck. We both slipped out of our jeans and boxers. He kissed me once more before I spun him around so that he could see our reflection. He's just so fucking beautiful ...

"I'm sorry, but I can't wait." I whispered into his ear. I placed my hand on his neck, right below his jaw and held it there so could see his face. I was staring right into his eyes as I pushed into him. He bit his lower lip and his eyes watered a bit. I started thrusting slowly as he moaned my name. Seeing him this was just brought out a different side of me. A side of me just hungry for him ...

I placed my hand against the mirror, keeping the other on his neck, and started to thrust into him a bit faster.

"Look at how beautiful you are." I whispered, as he opened his eyes and looked at himself. His eyes were watery, lips parted, and cheeks were pink. God I've missed this face. I don't know if that makes me a pervert put fuck I loved seeing it. I loved knowing that only I could do this. I let go of his neck and held onto his stomach as he closed his eyes and hung his head low when I started pounding him, I was going much harder and faster. He loudly moaned and cursed. "I'm sorry." I said and slowed down.

"N-No. Keep g-going." He panted. I did as he asked and began pounding him again. He placed both hands against the mirror and repeatedly let out loud moans. I placed the hand on the mirror over his hand and panted. I lowered my head to his exposed neck area and nipped and suckled the skin there. I was biting a bit harder than I usually do. The marks I was leaving were becoming more visible much quicker.

This is definitely more rough then the first time. The way I'm nipping at his skin and the kissing is rougher than it usually is, too.

"H-Harry ..." Louis moaned again. I looked up and grinned as he watched me leave my mark on his skin. I broke away from his skin and stopped thrusting and pulled out. As I did that, Louis shakily got onto his knees. Oh ...?

He grabbed onto my hard dick and moved his hand up and down. Fuck. He then moved his focus on my balls. Taking one into my mouth and sucking, I couldn't help moan. I placed my hand against the hall the control myself. "Fuck Lou." He ran the tip of his tongue up my length and took me into his mouth. He started bobbing his head back and forth, but I couldn't help myself and started to thrust. I held his head gently and continued to thrust until I released into his mouth. I pulled out and ran my thumb against his lip. "I'm sorry, baby." His tongue was out a bit as he caught his breath before swallowing.

Once we both collected ourselves, Louis laid on the floor and spread his legs open, biting on his index finger. I grinned and positioned myself.

"Are you ready, hun?" I asked as Louis nodded quickly. I started to thrust into Louis slowly and sped up as Louis cried, "Faster."

Louis' cry of pleasure excited me more."Yes, yes, yes. Holy f-fuck Harry." I lifted his legs over my shoulders and leaned in closer, to make speeding up easier. He held onto my back as I did so. "I'm so cl-close," Louis cried brokenly. "I'm so close, Harry."

I could tell that he was. His was quivering, tightening around me, and his legs were shaking.

"Cum for me, baby." I breathed into his ear as I nipped it. Moments later, his cum shot onto our chests. Louis moaned out louder than had before.

I pulled out and looked up, seeing my desk. Oh how much fun you'd be on there ...

I think Louis noticed my glare as he stood up. "Do you want to?" He asked shyly. I smirked and we walked over. I tossed the notebook I had on it to the floor and bent Louis over.

I ran my hand up his back and aligned myself before shifting in. "Oh!" Louis yelled with pleasure gripping the desk. I pounded into him, making Louis' pants rapid.

Somehow, Louis manages to get enough air in his lungs to moan again and it makes me cave at the sound. It's rough and scratchy, mixed with a scream. It echos across the room along with the sound of our skin slapping. I lean in more, going deeper into Louis. I don't bother jerking Louis because in seconds Louis is breathless again and his body tenses as he cums.

It made me moan,again, deeply at the feeling of him tightening around me. I continue to thrust in and out of his body, despite Louis letting go of the table out of energy. His moans were softer as I did so.

"H-Harry," Louis cries. His voice was soft and a little hoarse.

My own body tensed up as I was getting close to releasing again. I closed my eyes, concentrating on the sensation of Louis' body clenching and unclenching around me.

"Oh my—" Louis cries out, covering his mouth.

Louis moans my name again as I push deep into him, my orgasm was overtaking me. I release
into Louis' body and hold myself over him, panting heavily. I pull out of him and Louis turns around. I could tell he was exhausted looking at his red face, heavy but pleased eyes, and his deep breaths. He wrapped his arms and legs around me, surrendering as his head nuzzled into my neck. I carried him to the room and lay him gently onto our bed before I lay beside him.

A few minutes pass before Louis shifts beside me and kissed my neck. I could tell that he froze when he saw me get hard again.

"I don't think I could go again." He said softly.

"Neither can I." I looked at him with a small smile. I was exhausted, too.

"Clearly." Louis looked down and back up at me with tired eyes. I chuckled and kissed him.

"I love you." I said as we kissed.

"And I love you." Louis said as he smiled.

Vote / Fan / Share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

hold me By simone

Fanfiction

1.6K 67 10
A short story - Louis and Harry reunite after years of separation. Blinded but guided by the feeling of love they find each other once again. Meant...
242K 6.7K 34
Where Harry, a famous solo artist, meets Louis, the boy that doesn't talk. (btw because Harry's the only one who sings, one direction albums are his...
24.2K 609 1
Louis leaves for another business trip, and Harry can't help but feel lonely without him.
43.4K 1.1K 26
❝Every once and a while, you've gotta grow up and take chances, London.❞