Naomi [Wattys 2017]

By HusseinaJafiya

*COMPLETED* Formerly known as: The Cow Bee. When Naomi was four she got vitiligo, also known as leucoderma... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chaptet 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Epilogue
New story alert!
Wattys 2017

Chapter 43

290 37 0
By HusseinaJafiya

Chapter 43

It was the first day of March. New month, new happiness.

Well, March wasn't much of a month to get excited about. There was no Christmas, no summer, no Halloween, no New Year nor Easter.

School was over the following Monday and I was packing my books from my locker to go to Adam's house. Yep I still do my study sessions in his house.

I havnt seen any of my friends since we had lunch at the cafeteria. Right now i felt lonely without Hayley's cockiness and Grace's melodrama.

Bored out of my mind, I think about last Friday night. The craziest night I've had with my girls. When we sang our hearts out like idiots, played truth and dare, did prank calls and poured a bucket of water on people passing by. It was a night I would love to have once again.

"Psst." Someone cuts me from behind my opened locker.

I closed the locker, only to see the one and only Enemy leaning beside it.

"Hey cow... Bee." He smirked.

"Is that the only insult you can ever think of?" I asked.

"Nah. Moron suits you more."

I rolled my eyes and zipped up my bag to leave this idiot standing beside me.

"You leaving me soon?" He asked.

"Why do you care?" I sneered.

"Look it's just me and you here..."

My eyebrows rose in confusion. Tell me it's not what I'm thinking.

"I wanted to ask you about Jamie."

I sighed and let myself breathe. Thank God he wasn't about to start something pricky.

"Did she tell you guys anything about me?"

"Why do you care?" I fold my arms and looked at him.

"I just want to know." He rolled his eyes. "Don't be petty."

"I'm petty? How about I just leave your ass here." I turned around to leave.

He grabbed my shoulders and turned me around.

"Sorry. You're not petty." He apologised.

Did he just apologise to me? I was really surprised because this idiot right infront of me has never had any relevant reason to apologise to me. Even though he annoys the hell out of my life.

"At least can you like just let me know?" He asked.

I looked at him and he seemed really curious. There was something about him right now that I've never seen before.

"Do you like her?" I asked.

"No." He rolled his eyes. "Just tell me what she told you and let's be done!"

"If you don't confess, I wouldn't spill a thing." I was challenging him this time.

He hit his fist on my locker and glared at me.

"Really? Is this how it is?" He groaned.

"Mhmm. This is how it is." I waited for him to confess.

"Fine! I like her! Can you tell me what she told you now?!" He hit my locker with more tension this time, causing me to jump.

"Aww that's so cute!" I squealed.

"Naomi. Can you tell me what she told you and we're good." He murmured as his temper was dying.

"She just told us that you two were game buddies and you came over to her house on Valentine's Day."

"And...?"

"That's all." I shrugged and looked at him. What else is there to know?

"She didn't tell you we made out?"

Astonished by my his statement, my eyes lit up. I think heard wrong.

"You and Jamie? Make out?" I scoffed. "Hell no will Jamie make out with someone like you."

"Facts is that she did already."

I still couldn't believe what my ears just heard. A whole hoyden and black hearted Jamie has finally made out with a guy! For one moment I thought she was going to be a lesbian.

Wait. Didn't Jamie tell us that she didn't let him into her house? So where is all this coming from?

"Are you sure you're telling the truth?" I looked at him.

"Why the hell would I be curious to ask what Jamie told you guys in the first place?"

I ran my hands through my hair as I was still surprised about him and Jamie. It's so hard to imagine Jamie being 'the girl' on the bed, with this idiot lying right ontop of her and.... No no please stop imagining Naomi.

"So cute that you were curious." I pulled a smug expression.

"I was only curious because I didn't want this thing going round school."

"Well good to know that I'm the only one that knows.... Unless I'm going to tell the rest of the gir-"

"-don't." He cut me. "Don't let a single soul know about it."

"And what will you do if I let anyone know?"

"I will make your life more miserable than I ever have." He took a step forward chasing me to move back.

"Ok..." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Hey... Sup with you guys?" I heard a voice behind The Enemy.

It was Jamie.

"Uhmm." I looked at her not knowing what to say. Since this was only something the three of us knew, I should just open up. "He was just telling me about y-"

Suddenly I felt a grip on my right forearm which cuts me from saying anything more. I looked down to see The Enemy's hand gripping my forearm tightly. It was really hurting.

I looked at him.

"Ow stop." I said but he tightened his grip harder making me loose control.

What is up with his bastard.

"I'm sorry Jamie. Nothing is going on." I cried out as his grip was still on my right forearm.

"You guys are quite weird... Will catch you later okay?" She furrowed her eyebrows at me before walking away.

The Enemy released his grip from my forearm the moment she was out of sight.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" I held on to my hurting arm. it was probably going to swell anything soon.

"Remember I'm not here for jokes." He frowned.

I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

Wasn't this the same guy who was nice and curious some minutes ago?

"Don't forget who I am. Just because I was acting nice some minutes ago doesn't mean I will be nice again. If you let anything spill out from that your nasty ass mouth to a single soul, you're dead. Get me?"

For one moment, he did freak me out. Who was this guy really? Who gets friendly one minute and becomes a beast the next minute?

I nodded my head because I was too shunned to say a word.

"Good. See your ass in gym class tomorrow." He pushed my left shoulder before walking away.

I watched him as he walked away and disappeared through the crowd.

What was all that about? Was he actually threatening me for just one little secret?

You can't scare me lover boy. Neither will I let Jamie fall for your stupid ass.

I pulled my bag upright to my back and walked away like nothing happened although my right forearm was still hurt.

I looked round the car park the moment I got there and was glad that I didn't see any sign of him because if I did... Well nothing will happen actually.

I sighed and continue walking towards my car. Until I see someone leaning by my car.

"Adam?"
_________________
END OF CHAPTER 43

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 111 43
" I am god, not a magician. You are right in both ways if you think i exist or not because i am all hope and faith." She heard it and couldn't stand...
6.6K 687 42
Montana Montgomery has never considered the fact that her long time crush, Harrison Cole could ever notice her. She's been happily living with her un...
1.2M 28.6K 64
Abuse. Whether it comes from a parent or a significant other is an issue that has brought many into being manipulated, ruined, or even shattered into...
1.3K 391 30
Meet Thea A naturally blond seventeen years old high school girl who doesn't really believe in the four lettered English word 'LOVE'. "How can the t...