Under The Strobe Lights "The...

Par DeAnnDeVille

Under The Strobe Lights "The Platinum Pussycat" DeAnn Deville presents the ground-breaking fictional story... Plus

The Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Starlet Santana Chapter 3
Chapter 4: The VIP ROOM
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight

Chapter Nine The Platinum Pussycat

3 2 2
Par DeAnnDeVille

Creme sat at the edge of the bench staring into the mirror

curling her weave in locks.

She mounted it up on the top of her head as she listened to

the near by gossip.

Sexy Red lined her lipstick as she talked to Jaguar.

(Red)

Well.... I heard Teah and Star both slept with him. Teah got dogged by Harold and Star got paid to lick his.....

(She bent over and whispered in Sexy Reds ear. Rachel was still on duty until Kimberly arrived for night shift.)

 She walked in just as the girls were discussing her cousin, Tangela.

She stops dead in her tracks and stands behind the girls so they can see her reflection in the mirror. What did you just say about my cousin?

The chatter in the dressing room came to an instant silence.

The girls looked up not daring to turn around however eyed her through her image in the mirror. They hadn't been paying attention to anything behind the them as they were so caught up in their own conversation. The two girls looked shocked Rachel had overheard their nightly club gossip. The two of them shot each other a look that meant Don't Say or admit nothing.

Rachel was Chips wife. The quickest way to suspension was to mess around with the night managers girl, knowing this and the fact rent time was around the corner Sexy Red attempted to correct the obvious cheeky situation.

"Teah? I didn't say Teah...? Did you hear me say Teah, Crème?" 

"Nope."

Sexy Red leans over the makeup counter and questions another entertainer that had obviously been in on the hearsay.

" What about you Jaguar?"

" Nope all I heard was Tallulah." 

Sexy Red turns and gives Rachael a sarcastic reply.

" What now Raven? Are we not allowed to say what we want in this place now? Gosh!"

Raven was Rachael's stage name when she used to be an entertainer, Rachael cut her eyes at the girl as the girl keep talking.

" I know Chip made you head waitress and took you out the heels, but looks like somebody needs to get a life!"

Sexy Red turned adjusting her wide shiny rear on her towel to finish curling her weaved in locks

Rachel ignored, Sexy Red's taunt and pulled out the bar fee log book.

(Rachael)

" Anybody that owes bar fee money on my log and drink fees, must pay them before the shift begins."

A couple of dancers moaned and grumbled complaints. Sexy Red, who seemed to want to agitate Rachel, began to voice her complaints. She stood up from the table angrily as her towel fell to the dingy red carpet. She pointed her finger at Rachael accusingly. 

" Well.... I remember when you use to dance, there were nights you hadn't made enough

to pay your tab by the end of the night?"

Rachael walked closer to the girl gripping the clip board tighter in her palm.

" You know Red, I don't recall those nights and if you do,then maybe you should have been on the floor making money instead of worrying about my garter belt when I was a dancer.

Let's not make that mistake tonight because you'll be the first I'll ask at eleven. By the way your I want your drink tab as well it sixty dollars past due.

Sexy Red gave her a murderous stare stepping an inch towards Rachael, at this point ready for an all out cat fight.

" The names Sexy Red..... Rachel!  S-e-x-y... okay. Get it right cause your man use to say it right all the time.

The breath seem to have been stolen out of Rachael mouth as she dropped the log and bawled 

her fist ready to swing on Sexy Red.

" My man?.... You mean my husband Bitch?

Rachael brushed a falling frisky lock of hair from her face appearing to try and calm down from the comment that seemed to knock the breath out of her. She uttered her words through her teeth without opening her mouth. 

" Chip... is my husband now Red and if you got something to say be my guest. I'm listening, otherwise shut the fuck up...and pay your fee or take your ass home!

Rachel satisfied with her reply and Reds withdrawal as she turned to pick up a new towel and sit back on the bench, she picked up the log and went on with roll call.

Chip stepped in after ease dropping from the hallway. Insuring the information of he and Sexy Reds once one night flings wasn't disclosed.

From the look Rachel's shot him as he entered the room she had done her own analysis.

Chip waltzed in kissing his wife as a show of affection to which she did not return.

"Is..Is.. there a problem..he.. here ladies?"

No one answered Chips usual nervous stumbling tone.

" Good ...then have your money to us by eleven as Rachel said.

Meanwhile: 

Dacia the make-up artist took a thin brush and lightly applied a couple of strokes to Jades cheeks.

" All this drama gosh, I wouldn't be worried about all that talk if I were Rachael. That man took her up out this club and got her that pretty five caret diamond ring? She be glistening it all around and you can see it from yards away..

Jade twitched in the set a little as Dacie told her to hold still. 

" Yeah, I guess but.... (Jade said softly... looking puzzled) "Did he really take her out of here?... if she still hear and face the life she use to have and the bitches her husband use to fuck?

Ignoring Jades question knowing she hadn't expected her to answer, Dacia changed the subject.

"You need to start moisturizing your skin honey, cause your

face seems dry. It's probably the Caucasian half of your blood. There known

to have very dry skin you know?" 

Jade pushed Darcie brush away from her face  a little irritated about race comment.

"No I don't know think race has anything to do with my skin Darcie!"

 (Jade continued her ranting with an imprudent tone)

Listen my Grandmothers white and her skins is as soft as a baby.It's probably because I don't wear make-up unless I'm in this place, it has nothing at all to do with my race!"

Darcie  began brushing Jades long lashes quickly, realizing she'd offended her.

" How about a little green shadow to bring out those pretty green eyes of yours?" 

Star walked up and butted in their conversation as if Darcie

and Jade weren't talking.

Jade didn't mind, she actually didn't like talking to Darcie. It was obvious that Darcie didn't care for Jade much either. Jade figured it had something to do with some white lady that had stolen her man years ago.

A secret that, Dacia revealed each time she'd allowed herself to indulge on the juices.

Star waived her hand at Darcia.

" Don't rush on my account , you know I don't do walk out.I hate dancing to those damn two for one discount dances. Why give them a break on the price one time? If you keep a break one time so they can  keep discounting you out your draws all night?"

(Make-up artist)

" Okay... Star, but If I had your bodies and was your age I'd make all the money this place had to offer.

Yea, Yea I've heard it all before Darcia. Star blurted out.

(Jade/ interracial yet inter-ghetto voice)

" You need to go up there and make that money girl. You know rent time right around the corner!" 

Jade said teasingly.

" Yeah, I guess they would like to see this fat ass jig from side to side. Humm..

(Thinking as the rapper, Biggie Smalls muffled lyric's bounced its bass sounds from the dance floor to the basement ceiling)

" I don't have any set clients, maybe ....I... could just go up there. In a nice thin thong, of course, and show off my big booty.

Jade let out a genuine shrieking laugh, coughing as if Star's words had gone down like a rough drink.

(Jade)

Butt? ..did I hear you say bounce your booty? Well... you can cancel that out, cause yo ass won't ever grow big enough to bounce?"

Star gasped.

"Jade! How dare you! I got a cute plump ass."

Jade let out the same snickering laugh.

" Yeah cute and flat... like mine. Them damn white folks and oriental folks didn't give us much back there dam them!

Star gave a slight chuckle although she didn't totally find Jades humor that funny. She set silent thinking hard of a reply to pay her back. Letting out a devious smile as a response seemed to flow from her viscous gloss smeared lips.

" Yeah but, unlike you... I got tits and you don't."

My Asian folk imperfections can be enhanced, ain't you heard?I might even get a few injections

in this flat cute ace of mine. I don't have to pay rent this month anyways, I pay ahead Dear. 

Jade frowned laughing a little as Star had done, but a little dejected. 

(Jade inter-thought)

All laughter aside, that ain't nice. I've always wanted big tits since I could remember.

They both laughed as they continued to listen to the dressing room gossip. 

Jade's small breast enhanced by her pink nipples, wide hips and perfect long legs had made up for the flat bottom beneath her seat, but only in the mind of her customers. Secretly she had wished to fill her halter tops.

Long after the conversation had died down, Jade let Star's comment linger in her memory.

They dressed side by side she kept sneaking glimpse of Star's bosom. She had flashbacks of the girls in middle school and high school that developed quicker then she had. She'd often wondered if surgery was her answer.

Reality set in and she found herself admiring Star's physic, knowing Star's preference, she found it necessary to explain her gawking.

She asked suddenly in a conversational tone.

"Hey, what's up girl? I know I be starring at you but I got to ask you a question. How much was your boob job? 

Star chuckled before answering in her normal arrogant tone.

" Who said I paid for them?"

" Okay...so how much did someone pay for them?"

Well... I don't know really , I think my friend charged forty five hundred to his credit card?"

( Star observed her as the intent of her questioning sunk in . )

Turning to face Jade coarsely sounding out in a ghetto fabulous manner one politically incorrect

sentence. Letting the letters linger lazily.

" Why? What's your curiosity Jade?" 

She shrugged.

" I don't know really.." 

(Jade senses Star's don't fuck around in my league tone...and instantly becomes annoyed by it, thinking crossly.)

" Like she got stock in the plastic surgery business." 

Then replying without a hint she suspected envy.

" Hey, that sounds like it cost a lot. You must got big game girl!"

(Jade giving her props, was a way to know more. Paying her a compliment when there was none due.)

" I could never afford that with my son and school Gosh!  I guess it's just a nice thought.

(Playing it off but knowing she would look further into the matter. Jade turned away pretending to glance at her six inch heels for imperfections)

Star hearing the fact Jade thought she couldn't make such a purchase felt better and decided to encourage her in her mission. She felt as if she couldn't really attain it anyway, So why not.

" Please girl(rolling her eyes out of inter jealousy.)Casually putting her costumes in her locker before continuing. Don't you got some star eyed client out there that would pay for them for you? I see you dancing about as much as me. I'm sure one of those dudes would foot the bill for you?" You are pretty, real pretty. I don't know...hum.( putting her finger to her chin as if she were lost in thought)... if you treat me right....(She laughed wickedly) I might even spring for them myself." She snarled like a mountain cat and gently leaned over and softly pinched Jades large left pink nipple with her finger tip.

Shocked but adapting to her environment, Jade jumped back smoothly shaking her head stupefied but knowledgeable of the night life.

Star as much as I'd love to have boobs, I'd rather get one these men to pay. Come on now we gee's.

" Oh calm down honey... don't flatter yourself. I was only kidding. You a pro, don't be so jumpy all of us got the same thing down there.

Jade, hearing the annoying laughter from the other girls that stood around, turned to her and smiled then retreated to the steps.

(Meanwhile)

Chip shouted blowing a whistle like a street cop as he waved his other hand in the air, as he was known to do each Friday and Saturday night.

(DJ)

" Let's go Ladies! Walk-Out is in five minutes!"

Once up steps the ladies walked through the white theatrical smoke that flowed from the vents.

Diamond followed closely behind the other entertainers being it was her first Friday night working.

Olivia hated the mist that flowed from the vents. It actually felt cool and it felt good but the smell had a slight chemical scent to it and it was agitating to her sinus. The strobe lights shined on and off blending in an array of colors. This made her wonder if the short waitress skirt was showing her stretch marks.

D.J Dave announced in his usual excitedly wild tone, slightly changing the wording from week to week, hyping the audience.

" It's Two For One Again Fellas! It's Now or Never! Red light special guys. Pick the women of your dreams and she'll dance Two for One! Yeah!Yeah! Yeah! Pick the Pussy. Yeah! Yeah! Don't be slow .......Let's go!Tip the Pussy!

The first song he played was Red Light Special performed by the R&B group TLC.

Men rushed to the stage selecting woman to dance for them until the stage was completely empty.

Jade was surprised that she got her dance so fast tonight.

" I guess it's the luck of the drawls or the panties or something like that, she chuckled to herself at the thought as she danced for the smiling gentleman in front of her. 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

557K 16.2K 41
(I do plan on going through the book and doing a full/story line edit so it can flow better, but not anytime soon. So read at your own risk.) I used...
314K 10.6K 36
(TeacherxStudent)"I wouldn't have kissed you if I didn't find you attractive." "But you said you only were with him because he begged you and if he...
56K 2.9K 32
"Jake couldn't stop his eyes from dropping to my body. His gaze lingered on my curves, his face thirsting for something more than the spilled coffee...
9.6K 656 48
He is the sun, and she is the star of the dawn. He is a rich bachelor and she is but a maid. He is Prince Charming and she is Snow White. He's loo...