Lost and Found

By kellxcim

"Have we met before?" The girl asked. I shook my head. "Your face looks familiar.." She said. I gave her a co... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 17

611 15 1
By kellxcim

Lisa's POV

Liane's finally going home today. Mom's signing her release papers while we're packing our stuff.

Just then, someone knocked on the door.

"Laur can you please get it?" I asked Lauren.

Lauren went to the door and opened it. I turned around to see who it is and saw Jace, Liane's brother.

"I'll be back sweetie." I told Liane then walked out.

"Hey Lisa can I see my sister? I'm sorry I just knew what happened yesterday." Jace said.

"I don't know if you can Jace. Liane's traumatized, she cries every time other people comes in her room." I said.

"But I'm his brother. Can I at least try?" He asked.

"I'll go tell her. You wait here." I said, walking in.

"Sweetie, Jace's here to see you." I said.

"I-is he g-going t-to make a-a b-bomb explode?" Liane asked, stuttering.

I can see the fear in her eyes. Gosh she really is traumatized...

"Of course he will not sweetie. He is a good guy, he's your brother." I said, holding her hand to reassure her.

"Can I let him in?" I asked her.

Liane nodded unsurely.

"You know I won't let him in if you're not sure sweetie." I said.

"Do you want him in?" I asked her again.

Liane just shrugged her shoulders.

"I'll just tell him to visit you at home next time. Is that okay?" I asked.

She nodded.

"I'll go tell him." I said, ruffling her hair.

I walked back out to Jace.

"What did she say?" Jace asked.

"Liane's unsure. Maybe you can visit her at home next time?" I asked.

"Okay. I understand." He said, looking down.

I know Jace wants to see his sister so bad since it's been months since they last saw each other but with Liane's condition, I don't think having visitors will help her until she gets well.

"I know you badly want to see Liane but we just want her to be comfortable with people around her first." I said.

"It's okay. Just hand this bracelet to her. We made this when we were kids and I think she forgot it at home in her old room." He said, handing me a cute navy blue bracelet.

"Sure." I said.

Jace smiled then left. I went back inside then sat beside Liane.

"Jace handed me this bracelet of yours. He said you guys made this when you were kids." I said, giving her the bracelet.

"I-i thought I l-lost this." She said.

"Want me to put it on you?" I asked.

She nodded then I put the bracelet on her. It looks so cute on her. It matches her body freckles, just like Dani's.

***

We're finally done packing and Liane's release papers are also signed. We're now going to the lobby to wait for Mike to arrive to drive us home.

"Let's go sweetie?" I asked Liane.

She nodded then we started walking to the elevator. When we got inside, Liane leaned her head on my shoulder. I guess she got a bit dizzy.

"You okay Liane?" Lauren asked.

She noticed too.

"Y-yea. J-just g-got a bit d-dizzy." She replied, stuttering.

I rubbed her arm until we reached the lobby. We got off the elevator then sat on one of the benches.

I noticed that Liane still looks dizzy. I opened my purse and got my water bottle.

"Here sweetie. Have some water, it'll help you feel better." I said, handing her my water bottle.

Liane smiled and got the water bottle. She slowly drank it. She drank almost half of it.

"Feeling good?" I asked.

"A b-bit" she said.

Few minutes later, Mike arrived. He carried our bags to the car while we pile in.

Liane and I sat at the back so she can lay down and sleep while we're on the way.

"Sweetie, why don't you sleep first so your dizziness will stop?" I suggested.

Liane nodded and laid down. I put her head on my lap and removed my flannel then placed it on top of her.

Mike then started driving. A couple of minutes later, we're home.

~~~~~

Liane's POV

I can hear Lisa shouting my name but I can't shout back. I can't move, I can't see anything else except from the smoke and this thing on my face and I can't speak. Then soon, darkness takes over...

***

"Liane. Liane wake up. Sweetie." I heard Lisa say, gently shaking my shoulders.

I immediately got up, breathing heavily and sweating.

I started crying when I saw Lisa. I hugged her tight and she hugged me back. I buried my head on her chest.

She started stroking my hair and rubbing my back.

"It's just a nightmare sweetie, you'll be okay." Lisa said softly.

I hope so..

This is so hard. Being traumatized, having nightmares every single day, wounds hurting, not getting to move a lot properly and getting scared of most of the people.

I wish this thing would just end...

I started breathing normally again. Lisa made me drink water and I finished what's left in her bottle.

"You okay now?" She asked.

I nodded.

"Let's go inside then. We're home, your other siblings are all waiting for you." She said.

We then stepped off the car and walked in the house.

I walked behind Lisa, almost hiding behind her while holding her arm, just like what I did when I first got here.

Few seconds later, I got attacked by hugs.

"Guys be gentle. Liane's body's still fragile from her cuts and wounds, you can hurt her easily." Lisa said, keeping me behind her.

"We're sorry. We just missed her a lot." Joey said.

I looked at him. He smiled at me, I gave a small smile back.

"You okay sweetie?" Lisa asked me.

"I-I'm fine." I said.

We walked over to the couch and sat for a while, until my head started aching.

"Lise.." I whispered, hugging Lisa.

"What's wrong sweetie?" Lisa asked.

I just buried my head on her chest, hopefully she'll get what I wanted to say.

"Let's go to your room." She said, carrying me like a kid.

"We'll catch up later, Liane's just tired." She said to the others then went upstairs.

She opened my room then sat me up on my bed. She then sat down beside me.

"What's wrong baby?" She asked.

"M-m-my head hurts." I said, still stuttering.

Why am I still stuttering tho?

"You've got some medicine here, I'll just go get you some water." She said.

I tried to grab her arm to prevent her from leaving me.

"Don't worry sweetie, I'll be real quick, I promise." She said.

I frowned.

"Okay.. I'll just text Lauren to bring you some water here." She said.

She got her phone and texted Lauren. Few seconds later, Lauren knocked then walked in.

She handed Lisa a bottle full of water.

"Thanks Laur." Lisa said.

Lauren smiled at her. I smiled at her too, as a sign of thanks.

Lauren then left. Lisa handed me my medicine and my water then I drank both.

***

It's already dinner time and Lisa and I haven't left my room. We're just here, sleeping, hopefully I'll get kinda better tomorrow.

Just then someone knocked on my door. He/she peeked her head inside, it's Joey.

"Lisa, Liane, dinner's ready." He said.

Aw I missed his voice so much. I also miss playing with him, Nick and Christian but I don't think I can play with them right now until I get real better.

~~~~~

Hey guys! Here's a new update ^•^ more updates soon so stay tuned!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.9K 2.1K 27
Coley Anderson. 16 years old. Has a huge crush on Amber Dawson. Lauren Cimorelli. 17 years old. Lost one of the most important people in her life. Wh...
8.2K 192 25
Lauren was an ordinary girl. She sang with her sisters and she was happy. While in Sacramento she met Angela. Angela has changed. Not for the better...
5.7K 175 15
You know my Family. My super successful sisters, my fun brothers and my loving parents. But you don't know me. I am the kid behind the camera, the o...
24.9K 589 28
"You don't know what it's like! You don't know the bullshit I deal with! You don't know shit!", I yelled getting in her face. "Then fucking tell me w...