IDGAF.

Autorstwa Miyahbabyy

They met in the foster system, and became best friends.. They were separated but found each other again..Noth... Więcej

Intro.
1.
2.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
New Book Alert!!
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.

3.

4.8K 210 8
Autorstwa Miyahbabyy

Kaija a.k.a Kai

"Can I go to the bathroom?" I ask my AP english teacher in the middle of a long lecture about the syllabus.

"You don't have to ask in this class, just get up and go when you need..Just grab the pass on your way out." The teacher said.

"Oh sweet." I replied as I got up, grabbed a pass and exited the classroom heading to the bathroom.

As I was walking, I thought to myself how my sister was doing. She has trouble opening up to people, and has Post traumatic stress disorder because of something that happened when she was younger that she hasn't shared with me, neither her parents.

She freezes, or starts to shake and sometimes even pass out when guys talk to her or she feels like she's trapped.

I don't know what happened, but I just pray for her and I'm always there when she needs me, and hopefully she will open up to me when she feels like she can.

I peed, wiped myself and washed my hands before I glanced at myself in the mirror, and applied some lipgloss before I exited.

As I was walking to my classroom I walked pass a classroom, and saw two boys fighting the class started getting up as the boys exchanged punches to each others face. I covered my mouth as I watched the fight and the teacher trying to break it up as students stood to the side recording. The teacher then grabbed the phone as the boys basically flipped the classroom upside down.

The teacher hung up the phone, and 2 security guards came in a few minutes later and broke the fight up. It took him a while but eventually he did, and the boys exchanged cuss words across the room. The security guard led the boy out of the classroom with his hands behind his back, and as soon as me, and the boy made eye contact I couldn't even think as the other boy was led out afterwards.

Parker.

I sat down in my finance class already irritated as fuck and it was only the 2nd class of the day. Some girl stepped on my shoe, and didn't even apologize.

It's not even the fact that she stepped on my shoe I was mad, I was mad because she didn't even say sorry or nothing.

I may have grew up in the foster system with no real guidance but I have manners, and know how to say "sorry"

Instead this girl  just laughed, and her friend did too, and they kept walking. She better be lucky I'm not a bitch or else I would have knocked her shit in.

As I was on my phone at my desk before the bell rung a girl came, and sat next to me.

She had deep dimples, longhair, and braces. She had caramel skin and a nice sized chest that was showing because of her small shirt, and clear lipgloss.

"Hey." She said leaning on her desk, and putting her hands to her chin. Everything about this girl was fucking sexy.

"What's up?" I licked my lips.

"Nothing much..I'm Anastasia but I go by Stacey." She offered me her hand, and I shook it.

"Parker."

"You new?"

"Yeah." I answered simply. She was talking but I was distracted because of her nice full lips, and her boobs.

I had to get with this.

"Are you listening?" She asked, and I jumped out of my thoughts.

"Yeah I heard you." I smiled.

"Stacey why you talking to this nigga?" I turned my head, and a buff looking nigga came in with a mug on his face. I chuckled at myself.

"We were just talking, that's all."

"Yeah well don't talk to him bitch or imma beat your ass."

"Sorry." She said looking down, and I just shook my head as the boy took his seat behind me.

"Don't let him talk to you like that." I said to her with the guy sitting behind me.

"No I'm used too it, it's fine—

"What did you just say?" The guy asked.

"I told her don't let you talk to her like that.. I didn't mumble." I said looking directly at him.

"If I were you I would leave me, and mine alone, for I have a problem."

"Parker it's fine, leave it alone."

"Am I supposed to be scared of you?" I asked, and got up out of my seat and he did too.

I was a punk when I was younger, and I'll never be called that again.

We had the class attention, and Stacey got up trying to get in the middle of us as we were face to face.

I had my fist balled up, ready to swing at any second cause I was mad. I don't care about no suspension, I don't want to be here anyways.

He was bigger than me, and I looked up at him, but that didn't mean shit to me. I didn't notice the teacher walk in, but he did.

"Gentlemen have a seat."

"You a little pussy, I'll crush your little ass—

I took my fist, and punched him dead in his mouth throwing him off guard, and I almost knocked him over as the girl went over to his side to make sure he was okay, and he got up and hit me, and we started fighting. Desk were knocked over, and students had their phones out recording but I was focused on beating his ass like I blacked out because he really thought he could punk me.

After a few more hits got in security pulled us apart, and had my hands behind my back like they were about to arrest me. I honestly didn't give one fuck as he led me out the classroom cause I beat that niggas ass.

As the security gaurd led me out he class I saw a familiar face.

Kai.

She covered her mouth, and I turned the other way. After all these years she sees me at the worst moment. She looked so good, and I wanted to hug her but I couldn't.

I shook my head, and turned the other way. After all these years she still looks good, even better than she did when we were younger. I was shocked.

Harmony.

I met up with my sister outside, and we were walking to my Uncle's house across the street after her volleyball practice and my cheerleading.

"So how was your day?" Kai asked me.

"It was good. It was this really cute guy that tried talking to me in class though, and I froze up." I admitted shaking my head.

"Really? How cute 1-10?"

"Nine."

"Damnn. What did he say?"

"He just asked me for my name.. I didn't say anything, and then he sat next to some other pretty girl who thinks I'm a lesbian." I said shaking my head looking down.

"Which bitch is this? The one who baby daddy locked up? or the one that gives top on the third floor?"

I chuckled, "Stop. It's not good to stoop down to them."

"Tea is always good, and at least all that stuff is true. You know your not a lesbian so don't let them get to you..and if it bothers you really bad one day handle your business. Mom didn't raise us to be punks we was taught to stick up for ourselves, and family who is loyal to us. So let me know if I need to beat a bitch ass."

I shook my head, "You and ma are wild. I'm good though." I lied.

"Girl don't you lie to me. And you know ma not scared either, she will pullup if she has too."

"I know..I just wish I had the guts to talk to that boy but I didn't want to have another moment."

"Just take your time, if he really likes you he won't give up. If he do forget him, he wasn't up for the challenge. I can talk to h if you want me too."

"And say what?"

"Whatever you want me to say sis."

I shrugged my shoulders, "Enough about me. How was you day?"

"Good. This boy that was in the foster care system goes to our school now.. I haven't seen him in forever. It was funny because when I saw him he was in a fight when I walked pass a classroom."

"Are you serious!?"

"Yeah..it was crazy. He used to get bullied a lot but he done glo'd up. I still had a crush on him when he was ugly."

I laughed. "Wow. He didn't say anything to you?"

"No. He couldn't the security had his hands behind his back so we just exchanged looks, and I covered my mouth."

We were at Uncle K.C house and I unlocked the door with the key he gave me. As soon as I got in I went straight to the refrigerator and got me a bottle of water as Kai sat on the couch with her feet up, and her headphones in.

Around this time Uncle K.C and his wife Mel were not home because Mel had to work and Uncle K.C had to pick up their daughter from Ballet Class. We came here to hide out cause we know our parents won't come here, because of old beef that I don't know about. Also to not be bothered by Aasiyah or Prince because their annoying.

I sat down next to her, and put my feet on top of hers as we were on our phones.

I looked through my messages, and saw my mom had texted me. Every single day she sends me something to uplift my spirit or make me feel good about myself. I love my mom.

Mommy 💗- Is this cute?? I love you baby girl! 💓

Me: I love you mommy! And yes! 😂😍

I laughed at the picture and how she took it all close up. My mom was super pretty for her to be 34. She could pass for 25, and sometimes younger of she beat her face. Sometimes guys at my school tried to get with her thinking she is a student, and my dad puts them in their place.

"Omgggg I'm about to play this on the speakers, I feel like twerking." I shook my head as she got up and connected her phone to our Uncle's Beats Speaker.

She stood on top of the couch and started to shake her ass to the beat..I did the same because the song made me want to clap it up.

As I was shaking my butt with her to the beat, I stopped and pulled out my phone to record as Kai twerked.

"Get it sis!"

And she went harder, and lifted her shirt up as her butt shakes in her leggings. "Ayeeee." She looked back at it but didn't stop and I put my phone down and did the same with her sticking my tongue out. This is what I loved about her she brought this out in me.

We were lit by ourselves, but I didn't go to parties, and Kai didn't dance at them but when we got together by ourselves it's a totally different story.

Kai is the good girl who had the good grades, and got all the cute guys. I was the good girl who everyone thinks is gay, and doesn't talk much. No one knew this side of us, but us..

The song was blasting and we were having so much fun.

"What are you girls doing!?" We heard a voice over the speakers and we immediately stopped.

*Harmony, Kaija, and Asia in mm*

Comment a lot!

-Miyah

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

222 26 17
Reece looses both his parent to a suicidal-murder and his boyfriend ditches him. he moves in with his Aunt. he becomes friends with the neighbor. Je...
130 10 9
Harmony is a 17 year old girl who is moving to Texas so her family can forget their past. She ends up meeting a guy who thought she was so beautiful...
7.4K 197 49
Some people are lucky and have the most perfect lives, but some of us are like Elizabeth "Liz" Meyers. She's been dealing with school, the lost of he...
429 7 38
story about a girl called jess who runs away from home to go and look for her boyfriend but as she arrives in L.A she meets someone that she may fall...