The Nanny - Zayn Malik | ✓

By adoringzayn

[COMPLETED✓] When Abigale's father can't afford her going to college, she finds herself searching for work... More

Important
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 5

33.5K 1.1K 203
By adoringzayn

ABIGALE

I leave Safaa's room, her words still replaying in my head. In some way this feels like a major warning about Perrie. She looks to be a very annoying and mean person. That's the last kind of person I want to deal with this summer, if I were to be honest.

I forgot to ask Safaa where Waliyha's room is at. Trying a few doors wouldn't hurt right? I try the one on my left first, but that's just a guest room waiting to be used since the sheets are still neat and unwrinkled. The door on my right is a toilet.

I then go to the door at the other side of the hallway and it's fully dark. I frown lightly wondering what's in this room.

I silently slide my hand over the wall searching for the light switch. Finding it, I switch it on and a beautiful room is now in front of me.

The walls are a creme white color lighting the room just enough. There's a huge walk-in closet with the doors wide open making me almost drool at the sight of all the clothes. Another door also decorates the wall and I guess that it's probably an ensuite bathroom. A large kingsized bed is in front of me and I notice how it's even bigger than mine. Is that even possible?

To the left of the bed I see curtains hanging from the ceiling. There has to be a balcony or something like that behind it.

I'm 99% sure that this is a girls room. Hints of pink pens and frames don't go unnoticed.

This only made me wonder how Zayn's room must look like. Safaa already told me that he always sleeps in his basement, but he also seems to have got a room here, upstairs.

"What are you doing here?" A high pitched feminine voice exclaims. I shriek in surprise and now indeed notice Waliyha sitting up in her bed. She rubs her eyes, an annoyed look on her face. I woke her up from a nap.

"I came to check on you." I say silently, feeling guilty for waking her up.

"That isn't necessary. I can take care of myself."

"Safaa, Zayn and that Perrie girl are awake." I awkwardly announce.

"If she's downstairs, I'm not leaving my room." She stubbornly says laying back down and snuggling into her pile of pillows.

"Why do you and Safaa hate her so much?" I wonder out loud even when the question is more directed towards myself, but Waliyha answers it anyway.

"She one of the meanest people you'll ever meet in your whole life. She doesn't want me nor Safaa around Zayn. It takes his attention away from her." She air quotes mimicking Perrie.

"The smallest thing we do is wrong in her eyes. She'd start screaming at us and then Zayn also would. She even told me and Safaa in the face how much she despites us, but when we told Zayn she acted all innocent and of course he didn't believe us. So now and then we joke around on her like when I put hair-colour in her shampoo. She screamed so hard that the whole neighbourhood must have been woken up." She smirks thinking back of the memory.

"Are you still doing stuff like that?" I ask interested in the topic.

"After we laid a dead mouse in her bed Zayn was so mad that he didn't talk to us nor gave us even one glance for a whole week. I never saw him that mad and now we don't dare to do anything else. I'm afraid he'll never talk to us again then. It's been more than a month since we did something actually fun."

It's sad to hear how Zayn choses Perrie over his own sisters. But he's taking it way too far by not taking them with him to do some fun stuff. A big brother should do that for his sisters.

I went through the same things as them. I never had fun because my mum died and even when I had friends, I could never invite them because my dad was an alcoholic.

"I can take you guys somewhere? We could do something fun." I suggest furrowing my eyebrows in thought.

I think I saw a smile for a split second, but I directly faded again. It's like she's protecting herself from something. Like she didn't want to get hurt. She's shielding herself from happiness.

"Do you want to or not?" I ask. She gives me a firmly nod. I smile successfully.

"I'm going downstairs. I'll call you when she's gone." With that I close her door behind me and make my way down the hall.

Well, this was actually an interesting conversation. What should I do now? I check the time on the phone Mrs Malik gave me.

11 am.

I should start preparing lunch.

When I enter the kitchen I'm delighted that no one's in here. I'm planning on avoiding Perrie the whole summer, which sounds a bit surrealistic. But if it's true what Waliyha and Safaa said then I don't want to be confronted by her ever again.

I'm busy making everything ready that I don't even notice Zayn's figure leaning against the doorframe, without Perrie by his side.

"Hey." I say firmly more sounding like an afraid employee.

He smirks at me ignoring my greeting. I turn back around to continue cooking. I hear him coming closer and closer from behind.

"What is your problem, if I may ask?" I turn around again looking up at him. I raise my eyebrows at how close he actually is.

I could clearly see his face now while it's being illuminated by the light coming trough the kitchen window. His hair is like always in a perfectly done quiff. His jawline's lightly stubbed. His brown eyes are looking tired, which meant someone had a busy night I suppose. He's wearing black sweatpants with a white t-shirt, his tattoos visible underneath it.

His smirk widens when we both realise that I'm checking him out. Fuck.

"Hey." He whisperes in my ear sending shivers down my spine once again. What's up with him whispering even though we're alone in a room. Maybe that's his way of 'flirting', but I find it rather odd.

I freeze at my spot. He's now standing right behind me and his mouth inches away from my ear. I feel his hot breath against my neck. What is he trying? He's staring at me intensly.

I place my hands on his chest pushing him away slightly just when he's about to lean in. His expression changes from confused, to angry, to emotionless. He turns on his heel and walks out of the kitchen.

What the hell did just happen?

I replay everything in my head confusedly while cooking dinner. I place the plates and reckoning on the table. I should get everyone and tell them it's lunch time. I push away the thought of Zayn.

First I go to Safaa who's still playing with her Barbie's.

"Food's ready."I say making her jump slightly in surprise.

Then I go to Waliyha who's sleeping again. After shaking her a few times she finally wakes up giving me an angry glare.

"What?" She snaps being moody. I'm taken a back by her behavior.

"Food's ready." I firmly say already walking out of the room and towards the kitchen again with Safaa close behind. I'm happy to see that Zayn his plate's gone. I don't want to see him now while I'm still in shock from what happened a few minutes ago.

"Why would he do that when he has a girlfriend?" I ask louder to myself than it should've been.

"Zayn?" Safaa ask confused.

"Oh God, no!" I quickly defend, but she doesn't seem to buy it.

"It's from a book I'm reading." I lie.

"Really? What's the name?" She asks looking all smug. This kid is too stubborn for my liking. Why can't she just nod and eat?

"Confused." I blurt and then give her a confirming nod. Very smooth, Abigale.

That name I just made up but it describes perfectly what I'm feeling.

Confusion.

Why would he act like this and do what he does? He's one big mystery to me.

She shruggs it off and sits down at the table, starting to eat her food right away. Waliyha's probably dressing herself. I sit down next to Safaa and also start eating from my plate. I hear Waliyha step in and she sits down in front of Safaa.

"Where's Zayn?" She asks, the disappointment clear in her tone. She already knows the answer to that.

"Ill get him." I give in when I see her eyes sadden. This is going to be awkward.

"Where can I find him?" I ask.

"Basement." Waliyha nods towards the door that's in this room, the kitchen. Actually there are multiple doors in the kitchen. This room's like the heart of the mansion.

"Oh your mum told me I can't go there." I say relieved that I didn't have to go. I'm not gonna break the rules for a boy like him even if it makes these two girls happy if I did so.

"Zayn probably wrote that down. Mum would never say you can't." She says simply. I have to admit that Zayn's good in mocking manuscripts. I shyly walk towards the door and open it. There's a long flight of stairs and at the end you could see a dark hallway. I start descending the stairs really slow, taking my time.

I finally reach the end. The walls are filled with graffiti. At the end of the hall I hear music playing lowly. He has to be there, I thought. I walk down the hallway, my eyes not leaving the wonderfull paintings everywhere. I arrive at the end and the music comes from the door now in front of me. I knock twice on the door and the music stops abruptly. I hear some voices and then Zayn finally opens it, his hair messed up with only sweatpants hanging low on his hips.

"Is there a problem?" He asks eyeing me nervously while rubbing the back of his neck. He looks behind him a few times before meeting my eyes again. Slowly everything clicks into its place.

Perrie is inside that room and they probably aren't having a friendly talk on the bed.

"Oh nothing , just that your sisters miss you and you don't even give a fuck about that." I spit looking at him in disgust. He's standing there with wide eyes.

I madly turn around and walk back towards the stairs.

"Wait." He yells. I turn my head glancing at him. He's standing at the end of the hall with his hands in his hair.

"Don't tell em-" He starts but I cut him off.

"I don't care, be safe." I yell before jogging upstairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 257 25
Two souls. One misunderstanding. "Leave me Walid I- " he cut me off like always. "Shut up Zahra, how dare you have the courage to lie straight to my...
2.8K 114 12
True Love Series #2 "क्या जाने तू मेरे इरादे, ले जाऊंगा सांसे चुराके " *"Don't pretend I know you love it when I touch you Your goosebumps don't li...
393K 15.4K 43
DARK ROMANCE We entered in that basement and the smell of dry blood hit my nostrils. I look at the basement and it looks old and dirty place the wh...
4.4M 154K 50
*BEING RE-WRITTEN* "I never once told you I broke the engagement," his words were harsh and spoken in a cold voice but his hand that was running up a...